Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? (37700 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by qtguru(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

If you were in my shoes, would you lend him the bus to use?

Why do you care what your neighbour thinks ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Reality3080: 11:29am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
He doesn't have money. And he's making it sound like I should give him for free
just tell him it has been booked for 3 weeks n the person has paid in full

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Jollyjane4U: 11:30am On May 10, 2022
Very true

ifex370:

The truth is.. And you know the absolute truth is... He might actually be happy. Or at least not care/habour anything against you. Countenance might be decieving.

Have you ever stopped to think of "what if he had a lot on his mind that day and his problems clouded and overwhelmed his countenance"

For me, I for one am not the person to shout and jump when something happens. You get a new car? Cool. It's just too much energy.

People are different. A good way to know this is from someone that smiles and praises you in public and still goes behind you to plan evil against you.

If it can happen from + to negative.. Then someone that has a blank attitude might actually be happy for you as well.

I learnt that from my dad.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by mufutau55(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

NO.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by emmykk(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Someone can wish you well oral but plan evil against you.so congratulations or not forget and do as others have advice .

Give him free or charge him

2 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Reality3080: 11:31am On May 10, 2022
Tell him it has been booked for 3 weeks(make sure it covers d period he's willing to use it) n the person has paid in full.

Then end it with sorry, I wish I can help.

Then lock up,if he's wise he will understand d simple message

2 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by osejie17(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2022
Just assist him with it, some people are just wired wrongly.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by generalwo(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2022
Don't repay evil with evil.... Show him who's the boss.... Give it to him but warn him not to damage it.....

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by ericuzor(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Hmm...but at least he should been happy for me
inside life don't always expect people to be happy with because he is better than the once smiling with you with a happy face but cursing you in their minds and wishing you bad with the bus.. my take is always guard your heart don't always expect the best from people, also help him as a good person you are because a simple kindness goes a long way. Be happy and remain blessed.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by rayval(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

You know your neighbor better than this incident. use the other knowledge of him to judge if you should give him the Bus. Don't because he didn't say congratulations, ignore the kind of person he really is... okay?

Also, you should be generally careful, dem fit go use your bus kidnap person, or do something bad. so, you can either drive him if you decide to help him.

You know him better.... use your discretion

3 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by UselessBuhari: 11:34am On May 10, 2022
No one has asked the OP what the neighbour's marital status has to do with anything

3 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by extroveee(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Don't hand the bus to him oh! The days are evil, u can drive him to the new place or your driver should do that thanks.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Baffupdrizz(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2022
What if you give him the bus to pack his belongings and leave the compound and then he NEVER returns?

5 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by mrdino(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

But the vehicle runs on fuel nah, not water. It is very unreasonable of him to think that you would lend him the bus for free.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by sinkhole: 11:36am On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:

What was the condition of the bus at the time of purchase? To be honest, I wouldn't congratulate you either unless I'm sure that the bus has just been acquired or paid for. And the only way to know is the condition of the bus. I no dey pass my boundary.

I found this one funny cheesy
You want to know the condition of the bus before congratulating him, but that bus which you think does not worth it, is now what you want to borrow, for free shocked

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by ChaKumaKu(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2022
DO NOT HELP IN THI CASE,I REPEAT DO NOT!!!
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2022
I don't have a good feeling about this.
Why are you afraid to tell him NO? Is it not your own bus or did you steal it? E be like say the bus don tire you? Abi you cannot see that this person is shady?

He walked away without saying a word when you confirmed that the bus was yours after he asked you, now he wants you to give him the same bus to move his belongings out of his apartment?

Lol. I don't know why some human beings can't interpret simple signs.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by generalwo(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:

What was the condition of the bus at the time of purchase? To be honest, I wouldn't congratulate you either unless I'm sure that the bus has just been acquired or paid for. And the only way to know is the condition of the bus. I no dey pass my boundary.

.... Na ekuke u be... I dey sure say u be one miserable yahoo boy or probably still eating from your mother's kitchen so u no really know werin life be yet.... No be everything u see, u suppose dey comment on.... Waka pass the one wen your brain no fit process normally

5 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by twilliamx(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2022
The purpose has been established. God wanted to humble him and he has been humbled enough to for him to come and ask for your help. Do God's work and help him
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 10, 2022
Oga charge him o if he were in your shoes he would have done same it may surprise you that neighbor had one time wished you crashed your bus and died in it cool
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Baffupdrizz(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2022
emmykk:

Someone can wish you well oral but plan evil against you.so congratulations or not forget and do as others have advice .

Give him free or charge him

This doesn't make sense. The signs of envy, disregard, disrespect, and hatred are there already. Why are you encouraging him to ignore the glaring attitude? There is no gain in doing business with ungrateful souls!

5 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Acidbath: 11:39am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Charge him oga. angry
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by israelolugbemi: 11:39am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

If you’re going to help him, make sure you drive yourself.

You can never be too careful.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by hope4nigeria(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

who will drive the bus? If you're to drive it yourself good double the amount for him but don't mistake given the key to him oh, else he will put fire and claim it was a mistake
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

If not for Jesus, I for say make you no borrow him. And if you are borrowing, drive yourself.
That neighbor deserves your refusal and you can as well use the bus to splash muddy rain water on his face, down his nostril & inside his mouth anytime you meet him for area.
But as a vital member of good women society of Nigeria, carry him n his load outta the compound. No collect fuel money. In fact collect am!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Advancedman(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

You are not serious congratulate you for what he has asked you what his concern was now that he wants to use the bus for business just tell him your concern too ( your bill) simple.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Larrysung(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

If not for Jesus, I for say make you no borrow him. And if you are borrowing, drive yourself.
That neighbor deserves your refusal and you can as well use the bus to splash muddy rain water on his face, down his nostril & inside his mouth anytime you meet him for area.
But as a vital member of good women society of Nigeria, carry him n his load outta the compound. No collect fuel money. In fact collect am!
he should decline. Kaala! Leju!
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by jditimiya(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2022
dawnomike:
Ofcos I will... But I will charge him a fair rate for the logistics

No problem for that. it will go for the fuel, uploading and offloading.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Buffalo2(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2022
ImaIma1:
Tell him it won't be possible. It's your bus and you can choose to help who you want. Is your neighbour entitled to the bus whether he congratulated you or not?
Seconded. Once your mind doesn't want to release it, so be it. Be man to reject what ur mind rejects. Don't dwell on what people will say or think about you. My neighbour do take my car for short errands but the day he wanted to take it to another town, I told him point blank that I can release it for such journey. Shikenna!

2 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Papichulostunne(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2022
Favfables1:

If he doesn't have cash to rent the bus and you sincerely want to help him, ask him to atleast fuel the bus undecided...

Would do the exact same thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.