Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,351 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? (37706 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by constyo: 5:55pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

If you were in my shoes, would you lend him the bus to use?
Just remind him of not congratulating you the first day you bought it and watch his reaction.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Meedass(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

charge him or say No
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Aaay: 6:43pm On May 10, 2022
Oh
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Exceed15: 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Hmm...but at least he should been happy for me

Do what's in your mind and don't regret it. You know your neighbor better.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by okoroemeka(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
He doesn't have money. And he's making it sound like I should give him for free
don't let him drive the car,charge him and drive it yourself,many people are joykillers
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by anyilalaz: 9:42pm On May 10, 2022
For posterity and business sake, tell him to only fuel the bus and you will carry the load for him without additional cost. I think. It fair before men, the gods and God himself. So that if he thinks of any evil for you or your bus, Karma will deal with him

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by EagleSquare1(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2022
Just make sure you are the driver that conveys his stuff, else the guy japa with your bus!

DarlingtonC:
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by EagleSquare1(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2022
You got my point!

okoroemeka:
don't let him drive the car,charge him and drive it yourself,many people are joykillers
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Testimony1988(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2022
Forgive him and lend him.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by hahn(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Him papa. Make him go collect am free for outside undecided
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Moskiepapaz: 12:27am On May 11, 2022
ifex370

The truth is.. And you know the absolute truth is... He might actually be happy. Or at least not care/habour anything against you. Countenance might be decieving.
For me, I for one am not the person to shout and jump when something happens. You get a new car? Cool. It's just too much energy.

People are different. A good way to know this is from someone that smiles and praises you in public and still goes behind you to plan evil against you.

If it can happen from + to negative.. Then someone that has a blank attitude might actually be happy for you as well.

I just had to like,share and quote this because this is true..this is so me on both ends of the table..i am not big on emotional displays,so i guess it takes one who is very open minded to reason this issues\matters this way..thumbs up bro..
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by 123papas(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2022
Na shame dem dey use drink poison. If you think you should be careful around him, please be careful. Make the guy no go plant exhibit inside your bus.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by srclark: 7:24am On May 11, 2022
SimplePlan34:

At Op u never know let me tell u my own story my neighbor just gave birth but the wife is a real pain in my ass I could not go and congratulate them. She goes around spoiling my name. Even after the naming ceremony it was already too late I have nothing against the husband but I still regret it. Actually I was scared about the wife make she no embarrass me. I was saying if I see the man outside I will congratulate him I did not see him till d naming ceremony. I am not defending ur neighbors actions it might really be those neighbors who look down on every one.
baba we are all different , when my own Neigbour gave birth I did not deem it fit to congratulate them not like I was not happy for them but this idea of going into other peoples homes is a no no for me especially my Neighbors my busybody sister Inlaw went to congratulate them and they were acting like she wanted to bewitch the new born . For me it is not a crime anything you like think na you sabi
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by srclark: 7:44am On May 11, 2022
DarlingtonC:

don't charge him and say no to him in a polite manner , you are still living in that house and most landlord and tenant relationship don't end well , giving him that bus might land you in the bad books of your landlord . Avoid unnecessary drama , if
Your bus was not in the picture won't he still move Abeg the guy na just user
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:22pm On May 30, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Are talking about the money here?
Just charge him.
And he will leave you alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.