Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin (7594 Views)

3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Nyascobar1414: 11:59am On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Who open gate for this one I ask again, who open gate for this one?
See this ekuke....
This one you are slim....

Your toto go be like Lagos/Ibadan express...

Shift jareh.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 12:03pm On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

See this ekuke....

Shift jareh.

Thanks
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Nyascobar1414: 12:05pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:
Thanks
Good girl
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 11, 2022
This is how you know

Check clearly at any girl forehead, by the left corner of the forehead there is a small v there, only virgin girls have that but a non virgin girl will never have that. grin

1 Like

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Lolzz
OK lemme put it directly without mincing words.

All that glitters is not gold so you can hardly tell when it comes to girls
Another parable grin But know this, i can tell well whether most girls are virgin by mere looking at them(without sex). I.e from their face, their breasts, or their body. I can tell abt some girls by even by just mere looking at their profile pics.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
See this ekuke....

Shift jareh.
Guy, calm down. E never reach like that.

1 Like

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 1:45pm On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Another parable grin But know this, i can tell well whether most girls are virgin by mere looking at them(without sex). I.e from their face, their breasts, or their body. I can tell abt some girls by even by just mere looking at their profile pics.

Noted.
Even profile pics..
Do you want to tell me something?
Guru maharajah weldone
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Noted. Even profile pics.. Do you want to tell me something? Guru maharajah weldone
Are u hurt? grin
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 1:58pm On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u hurt? grin
*Smiles*
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by solexyy: 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
THE ONLY WAY 2 KNOW IS WEN U INSERT UR COCK IN HER KPEKUS
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by marwanafrica: 2:40pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:
The only way is if she tells you with her mouth.
That's if she is telling the truth cuz youths of this days their lie too much.
My younger brother will be lying to mumzy and I will be like 'where did this one learn how to lie like this' as if we did not grow up in the same house

i like your name
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Suspect1: 2:44pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:
My younger brother will be lying to mumzy and I will be like 'where did this one learn how to lie like this' as if we did not grow up in the same house
nobody asked you about your younger brother, so keep shut noise maker!

1 Like

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2022
marwanafrica:

i like your name

Thanks
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
Suspect1:
nobody asked you about your younger brother, so keep shut noise makes!

Ahhh

Mabinu.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by marwanafrica: 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Thanks
you wellcome, Is that your real name?
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Suspect1: 2:48pm On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
When i look at her face, her breasts and her body, i will know. I can even know many non virgins by mere looking at their profile pics.
1 bottle of zobo for you noise maker.

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 2:48pm On May 11, 2022
marwanafrica:

you wellcome, Is that your real name?

Kindof
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You may not be correct entirely, as Hymenoplasty will not affect her sexual cognition during sexxx.
She would want to order your steps in the course of the sexual encounter evidenced by her years of sexual experience well documented in her abstract CV. Just like we have in the case of the Chrisland Girl whom her mom went mum after she saw her daughter whom she was trying hard to defend doing uninterrupted justice to the act.

true , but remember that some men out there dont really care about how wh0rish a woman can be in bed, so long as these brothas ego is intact when they believe that they are the 1st one to hit that.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by marwanafrica: 2:51pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Kindof
Wow. send me your acct number or Should i send you mine, you might be classic than me
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
Suspect1:
1 bottle of zobo for you noise maker.
Tegwolo, why u dey cry?

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Haakeem(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:
nobody asked you about your younger brother, so keep shut noise maker!

1 Like

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 4:39pm On May 11, 2022
marwanafrica:

Wow.
send me your acct number or Should i send you mine, you might be classic than me

Acct number you say?
Should I be scared?
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by marwanafrica: 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Acct number you say?

yes
allow me to bless you or you bless me
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2022
marwanafrica:

yes
Should I be scare?
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 4:44pm On May 11, 2022
marwanafrica:

yes
allow me to bless you or you bless me
Ahhh
Me am looking for who will bless me oo
Hope you're not trying to prank me to see if my name is medianna for real
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:14pm On May 11, 2022
They shy away easily from talking about sex.
They don't feel excited when sex is mensioned angry
They are afraid of the pains they would experience when their hymen is broken,not knowing the pleasure that will eventually override it for life.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh
Me am looking for who will bless me oo
Hope you're not trying to prank me to see if my name is medianna for real

Just tell him your name, Modina undecided
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by ukaface(f): 7:42pm On May 11, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Choke mouth for this tread dear guys
observe your sisters. Or them no be virgins?
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 8:52pm On May 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Just tell him your name, Modina undecided
I can sue you for toying with my name.. cool cool cool
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

I can sue you for toying with my name.. cool cool cool

Oh I guessed right grin

It's Modina and not Medinat/Modinat grin
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 9:06pm On May 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Oh I guessed right grin

It's Modina and not Medinat/Modinat grin
Abeg its an heavenly name stop saying it like one Yoruba name cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning / What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? / It's Been Long I Discussed About Dicksizes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.