Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (37068 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by DEMARCO1: 9:24am On May 11, 2022
You can do it..since she has decided to even give a part payment..get a job..go hustle for Computer village..do tech stuffs..you will be able to get the rent..she's only motivating you and sometimes thats all we need..you would appreciate her with time..
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by cris83: 9:26am On May 11, 2022
You have found someone with some positive energy that is trying to help you get out of your negative thought zone and look for a job. Stop grumbling and complaining about her. try and get a job even if its manual labour to put food on your table and from there you start saving. You dont know how fortunate you are to have a woman like this, smh.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:27am On May 11, 2022
If you are really serious about getting a job, how come you didn't open a thread on Job search on Nairaland. Hopefully if you had opened a thread to get connected to a job, you may have gotten it since. Rather than be pressured to get a house, when she wants to call off the relationship, discuss with her that you need more time, tell her that if she wishes to go on a break for sometime, it's fine, but she should give you a little time to fix your life.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by na2016: 9:30am On May 11, 2022
Op, leave the relationship and only work with what you have per time. pressure yourself and get your own home, not on the terms of a woman. Else when she succeeds in this one, she will pressure you for another thing and when you can't meet up, will she leave you? The best pressure should be from you. to yourself. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Femi783(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2022
I’m sorry, you’re done for.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by RealityKings: 9:33am On May 11, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
And I don't know what he did for dough
But he'd send me back to school wit' a new wardrobe....

I don't know the OP neither have I met the babe but something tells me breakfast will come handy in this relationship and again, it's best you ask yourself if a crib is what you need now or not.

Kanye West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Nobody: 9:38am On May 11, 2022
....there's this guy, he often always complain about not having a pair of shoes.....folks took him to the market to get him a pair of shoes. While in the market...behold, he saw a man without legs.

Life.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
U took loan to take a girl out. Lol u are finish
I am ashamed on his behave. If person broke, he broke, why take a loan to impress a lady.. It's annoying!!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by sben2308(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Please pardon any typos, i am writing this straight from my heart

My one cent is sit her down that d first thing is a job then after apartment and believe me as a street guy I b this ur woman u are not giving the full info about her and we know she is not only selling shoes and bags.
So like I said get job first because if she go leave u she go leave u ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by PennywysCares(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

buddy do something don't just sit down there and wait for white collar job that doesn't exist anywhere. That girl is a God sent
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by tarantino1: 9:41am On May 11, 2022
If she pays this year's rent, who is going to pay the one of next year?

Only get a house when you can afford it and it should be within your income as well otherwise na dependent you go just be.

And you no get sense as well too. Taking a loan to go out on a date. Ewu

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by LaJoe2: 9:42am On May 11, 2022
This whole problem/pressure started when you made the irrational decision to date a girl without any income stream, and not just that but a girl that lives a lifestyle of keeping up with the Joneses.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get a job and get your own apartment, but it shouldn't be to impress your woman. You'll end up becoming a hamster on a hamster wheel; you will keep doing more and more to impress her, to keep her. Go get a job and an apartment for yourself man. Be independent. Right now, and even when you get your own place, you are still dependent on her.

2ndly, you haven't sorted out the issue of what she really does for a living and who she really is, sort that out as well, because it will pop up later in your fine furnished apartment.
She doesn't want to date a guy squatting, Do you want to date a 'runs babe'? Think about it

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by HandsomeGuyman(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2022
See person wey relocate to come find job dey follow woman. You are finish
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zulu2022: 9:44am On May 11, 2022
Mk she giv u de money na,na cl she be bill am
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Heavensent01(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2022
Brotherly I was once in your shoe unfortunately I lost the means of leaving poverty for a long period of time because of that

she was on my neck to get apartment, I didn't get the means, she even gave me 150k I'm talking of 2013 to get the rent, I use it to run some professional exams, in nutshell I lost this babe because I didn't do her bid

someone that have 8m left in her acct and she was worried that she's already broke

alaye find a house in a low budget area, if the house rent na 150k double it, tell her 300k and you've seen 100k..no go loose guard, anybody fit rescue you from abject poverty

but like tarantino1 write, what about the next payment, if you can get good money like 300k from her and you are sure she won't give you a dime again, abeg no go rent house, find one pos business do and get a room to start but if is sure she go continue to drop find one low budget house rent
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Mooh247: 9:47am On May 11, 2022
Keep scoping her and giving her lambs.... Don't let her go
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:48am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:
lol just like you won't let me go kiss
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Boc007(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2022
Q
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ledaman: 9:51am On May 11, 2022
You should be happy to have such a lady a girlfriend, because she want you to excel in life. Try and get something doing and save. Most Nigerian girls are collectors of money. Your babe she is willing to support you in paying for the accommodation.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by youngsum(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lemme first say this.. you took a loan just to take a lady out undecided a lady you met March and we are still in first/2nd week of May undecided

Madness real madness

To the issue on ground
Idont think she is comfy coming to your friend's place.. me for one can't be free except we are only going to spliff and nothing else cool

Ireally don't know the setting of your friend's apartment but it seems like you guys share the same room... the lady can't be free cuz while anything is going on with you guys her mind will always be on the look out shocked

Knock on the door
Footsteps of your friend roaming the house
Hearing him talk on the phone or with a neighbour

You won't even enjoy her, cuz her mind won't be in whatever thing you guys wanna get down with _ except you guys only wanna gist Shikena and the gisting ma will be selective talks_

Iswear icant be comfy

privacy is key and in another man's house privacy is something you might not get..

Advice
get your own apartment. But please no collect loan just cuz you wanna please the girl danAllah. Ipray Allah connects you to a job
Amin

°°°nothing like dragging mari in the middle of the night°°° therapy for the soul•••
anan
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Heavensent01(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

you be real nigga, anybody can help you, no go dey form I no fit collect money from ladies

if she have it abeg collect because if you don't, another person will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by adabaraabdul: 9:52am On May 11, 2022
Bro don't fall for any trap. "shine your eyes". she's too good to be true. Double ur hussle and try and see if you can get a place in 3 months. Give her a time-line. Getting a place is good not just for both of you, but even for you only. So its a good thing she is putting pressure on you to get a place. But frankly speaking, I don't put so much premium on ladies spending money on men especially here in Nigeria. There is more than meets the eye. Investigate, research and probe deep to understand her full intentions. The answer will tell you how to proceed further. All the best.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by adabaraabdul: 9:52am On May 11, 2022
youngsum:
ana cin gindinki ne?
lol
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by blue01(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Do all you can to keep that lady.

Or lets do it this way, forward her number for counselling grin

Oga I was the first to ask for her contact na, why you wan spoil my doings?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by blue01(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

you be real nigga, anybody can help you, no go dey form I no fit collect money from ladies

if she had it abeg collect because if you don't, another person will
Make em just give me her contact
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Udemzy05: 9:55am On May 11, 2022
Slynation:
You took a loan just to impress her, Omo your case dey weak me...!! She knows you are jobless, she knows you took a loan just to impress her, but somehow she wants you to perform magic and get a house just so she can kill you with sex...

Naso people dey take join Robbery gang oO...And if I should catch you!! Lemme stop here shaaah

Chai, same post wey me and you read but we dey see things differently.

The way you see am different from the way I see am.

Chai.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Emoc: 9:55am On May 11, 2022
Go & hustle o

E get why

[s]
Zanzibar1:

[/s]
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Samfloxin(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
U took loan to take a girl out. Lol u are finish
He must be a Yoruba man
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by streetsoldier1(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2022
blue01:

Oga I was the first to ask for her contact na, why you wan spoil my doings?

Go through the thread again, i asked first.. grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Udemzy05: 9:56am On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:

You're concluding so fast...calm down and apply wisdom.

No beautiful and reserved Nigerian girl will be with a broke guy unless something is attached. This gender can't be in relationship without gaining anything. They can't love you for who you are but for what they stand to gain. Forget Nollywood.

OP, don't let her niceties becloud your sense of reasoning. Try and know what you're getting into before making a grave mistake.

Grave mistake like carrying gun cos pressure to get his own apartment?
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by bmdmix14: 9:57am On May 11, 2022
Samfloxin:

He must be a Yoruba man
lol
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Heavensent01(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2022
blue01:

Make em just give me her contact

Aza man, no dulling moment. I fingered a married lady sef she dey cry if she no hear from me

na OT the Op need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mum Is Against My Relationship / Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag) / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.