Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? (42064 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 12, 2022
Mythagold:
One thing I can tell you is they are bitter and heartless, they are users just run for your life if you have one.

Wetin you get to be used Oga? Diaper boy.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

Lol.... Don't mind the useless men.
But unfortunately, the women are more useless than the men. grin grin

Chai what percentage of uselessness run in your family...start from the pussy u came out from first. grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:18am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dear father's mate, I m very respectful & submissive if I see a good man.
You are not a good man. You lacked virtue of leading a home.
You are a disaster dad waiting to happen.
If you v a daughter that's a single mom. You just demarketed her. How ll you feel if a man characterised your daughter that's a single mom?
Last Drop
Pls don't say I m a harsh lady or disrespectful o. I just wan yan you Toktee a reality.
Can I check your family history?
Maybe your mom once had a child before marrying your dad. Or she had you for someone else before marrying your dad. In a nutshell, there are single moms in your family.
Don't you wish they v good husbands?
All your bashing with other mumumen on this thread are childish.
You all are abusing your mother's, daughters and female kins. Life happens to all of us. So if you are in a better situation, use it for good.
Some single women are victims of circumstances. Some are better than single ladies. Shey make women too start discriminating against single dads? Eye for an eye ll make everyone blind.
Lastly, if them born any mumuman here well, he should quote me without using his brains.
I ll show you that your craze no reach!
If not for Jesus ehn... Lemme adjust my wig & go back to work.

Who be this pesin?
All you just said up there is trash!
Trash!
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

Who be this pesin?
Trash!
Cos you are a trash!
Who you sef be?
Who you epp?
Who born you?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=dontrulee post=112752361][/quote]

Oga, I am not pained. You boys here need alil exposure and training. Even people wey no know their papa dey talk grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by pagorino(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2022
The stigmatisation is always on the mother. What about the sperm donors? They move on easily and even get married to single ladies. Some of them caused the whole thing and render these women useless. Most guys won't love them for whom they are, some would love them based on pity which would later fade away with time.
Some single moms are not what people paint them to be till you hear their story and get closer to them. Be wise! Judge not.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:20am On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Chai what percentage of uselessness run in your family...start from the pussy u came out from first. grin

My family?
What concerns me with my family?
Well, unfortunately I didn't come out of any pussy. It's a given fact that most women are trash. I said majority of women, not all women. grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Acidbath: 9:21am On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

!

You shouldn't be surprised that we have cave negroes that reason with their anus. Its their type that become unknown gun men animals.

You have tried. Thanks for trying to school them but it's a complete waste of time. Its only insults that stick in their head.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dear father's mate, I m very respectful & submissive if I see a good man.
You are not a good man. You lacked virtue of leading a home.
You are a disaster dad waiting to happen.
If you v a daughter that's a single mom. You just demarketed her. How ll you feel if a man characterised your daughter that's a single mom?
Last Drop
Pls don't say I m a harsh lady or disrespectful o. I just wan yan you Toktee a reality.
Can I check your family history?
Maybe your mom once had a child before marrying your dad. Or she had you for someone else before marrying your dad. In a nutshell, there are single moms in your family.
Don't you wish they v good husbands?
All your bashing with other mumumen on this thread are childish.
You all are abusing your mother's, daughters and female kins. Life happens to all of us. So if you are in a better situation, use it for good.
Some single women are victims of circumstances. Some are better than single ladies. Shey make women too start discriminating against single dads? Eye for an eye ll make everyone blind.
Lastly, if them born any mumuman here well, he should quote me without using his brains.
I ll show you that your craze no reach!
If not for Jesus ehn... Lemme adjust my wig & go back to work.
Seriously speaking you have already disappointed your family.... after caring for you as a kid you have grown to put burden on your mama... is she not the one caring for your bastard kid?
Where's the father?

Look make I tell you if you think you are mad, I was born mad..

I will permanently put you where you belong... you parasite... can you tell me why you are not married yet and the hole in between you legs is as wide as borehole?
You said if not for Jesus... If it's for Jesus do you suppose to have tested more that thirty dicks as a single lady?

You fornicate from Monday to Saturday, but on Sunday u work in a unit in the church..

You attacked men yet without men you cannot even bath with soap nor wear good clothes.

Get ready for I am ready.

What a wayward little slut.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:22am On May 12, 2022
pagorino:
The stigmatisation is always on the mother. What about the sperm donors? They move on easily and even get married to single ladies. Some of them caused the whole thing and render these women useless. Most guys won't love them for whom they are, some would love them based on pity which would later fade away with time.
Some single moms are not what people paint them to be till you hear their story and get closer to them. Be wise! Judge not.

Yeah, judge not.
It's true we can't categorize all single mothers as the same. They all have different stories and some of them didn't choose the kind of life they currently have. But marry them at your own peril. grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Acidbath: 9:22am On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

You dey mind the Op seeking opinions from boys in diapers. Most of them are hustling to go abroad to marry their grandmothers.

Don't mind them. They will all end up as house boys and sex slaves to grannies of their white masters if they are lucky. Most can't even feed themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Ladymillion(f): 9:23am On May 12, 2022
Ladies marry single daddies without thinking twice, it depends on the kind set and no one is above mistake
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Minjim: 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Believe me, that shit has stopped.
Sweetplum:

If you dey face am, what v you done to correct it? You need to find a good solution.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
Seriously speaking you have already disappointed your family.... after caring for you as a kid you have grown to put burden on your mama... is she not the one caring for your bastard kid?
Where's the father?

I will permanently put you where you belong... you parasite... can you tell me why you are not married yet and the hole in between you legs is as wide as borehole?
You said if not for Jesus... If it's for Jesus do you suppose to have tested more that thirty dicks as a single lady?

You fornicate from Monday to Saturday, but on Sunday u work in a unit in the church..

You attacked men yet without men you cannot even bath with soap nor wear good clothes.

Oga compose.
You don dey take this thing too personal.
Wetin concern you with the way she lives her life?
You don't even know her, you don't know maybe she is a virgin. grin grin
She fit be your future wife sef. Hahahahaha!
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

Who be this pesin?
Trash!
She's a useless local olosho with a child out of wedlock.. Pls don't take her seriously.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:25am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cos you are a trash!
Who you sef be?
Who you epp?
Who born you?

You be premium trash.
Abi you be single mother too??
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Toktee:
Where's the father?

[/s]
Your only weapon is to depict women as sex mongers.
But it's men who v sex with those women.
You can depict me as a young, rich, respectful & beautiful single lady with the best fiancé.
I don't believe in sex before marriage too. One of my virtue.

So...dear Toktee, I just gave you another lecture. Instead of name-calling, argue with logical points. Use your brain correctly.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

Oga compose.
You don dey take this thing too personal.
Wetin concern you with the way she lives her life?
You don't even know her, you don't know maybe she is a virgin. grin grin
She fit be your future wife sef. Hahahahaha!
oh you have seen and read my lines but turns a blind eyes on hers, right?

That's it.. women are always innocent.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

You be premium trash.
Abi you be single mother too??
I m single n hot to handle.

You dontrulee is a trash can.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 12, 2022
Minjim:

Believe me, that shit has stopped.
If so, get together with your woman n enjoy eachother.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

My family?
What concerns me with my family?
Well, unfortunately I didn't come out of any pussy. It's a given fact that most women are trash. I said majority of women, not all women. grin grin

Chai, so women in your family are trash...that's why you speak, write and behave like a trash. You family is part of the percentage.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by pagorino(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

Yeah, judge not.
It's true we can't categorize all single mothers as the same. They all have different stories and some of them didn't choose the kind of life they currently have. But marry them at your own peril. grin grin
no be you go tell me who and who not to marry grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
[s][/s]
You can depict me as a young, rich, respectful & beautiful single lady with the best fiancé.

So...dear Toktee, I just gave you another lecture. Instead of name-calling, argue with logical points. Use your brain correctly.
No not just men that have sex with your gender even dogs do... that's how dirty you guys can be.

If you do not have a child out of wedlock and live a wayward life style why have you carry the whole thing of the head like gala, are you the only woman on this forum?

As I earlier said, I was not where you removed pants for the person that put u in family way thereby making you a single mother at tender age.

So pls take you bitterness elsewhere.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:31am On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Chai, so women in your family are trash...that's why you speak, write and behave like a trash.

You're not getting the point.
The point is, anyone can decide to be a trash. I don't determine that. Well from my observation, the women in my family are not trash, but if they want to be trash, I can't stop them. It's their life. The fact is majority of women are trash and you yourself know it. Perhaps you were one before or you're currently one or you're on your way to becoming one, we never can tell. grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:32am On May 12, 2022
pagorino:
no be you go tell me who and who not to marry grin

You be sharp guy jare.
Chop knuckles!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:34am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m single n hot to handle.

You dontrulee is a trash can.

Expired hoe!
Come baby, lemme show you something grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

You're not getting the point.
The point is, anyone can decide to be a trash. I don't determine that. Well from my observation, the women in my family are not trash, but if they want to be trash, I can't stop them. It's their life. The fact is majority of women are trash and you yourself know it. Perhaps you were one before or you're currently one or you're on your way to becoming one, we never can tell. grin grin

You are a trash and still writing like one. Come let me make you my fourth son, so you can be trained properly. A boy in diaper..Bye Felicia
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
[s][/s]

You sure say you get virtue?
With this your virus infected mouth.
Elenu wotowoto.... grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by dontrulee: 9:37am On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

You are a trash and still writing like one. Come let me make you my fourth son, so you can be trained properly. A boy in diaper..Bye Felicia

Eyah.... All those small small boys wey you de reason don show you yawa... You're too old for my liking, I would have said make we diagaram. grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
No not just men that have sex with your gender even dogs do... that's how dirty you guys can be.

If you do not have a child out of wedlock and live a wayward life style why have you carry the whole thing of the head like gala, are you the only woman on this forum?

As I earlier said, I was not where you removed pants for the person that put u in family way thereby making you a single mother at tender age.

So pls take you bitterness elsewhere.
Firstly, I don't open pants for men cos I m not a harlot.
2ndly, you men too do bestiality. We v seen images, videos of men having sex with dogs, goats, pigs, fowls. So you guys too can do horror films very well.
I don't v a child yet. I ll give birth when I get married. I no carry the matter for head. You bash me, I bash you. 2 fighting, nothing spoil. If you can't take heat, don't near the fire.
No one removed my pants no make me a single mom.
Them never born dat man!
I take Living Bitters. So I v carried it here for you to share. Maybe it ll disinfect your brain n mind do that you ll be thinking & typing like a sane man.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

Eyah.... All those small small boys wey you de reason don show you yawa... You're too old for my liking, I would have said make we diagaram. grin grin
same line. Too dry
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:

You sure say you get virtue?
With this your virus infected mouth.
Elenu wotowoto.... grin grin
You quote me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.