Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed (40564 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Acidbath: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Toktee(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

What type of useless mind game is this please.
The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Damn, let me drink some beer.
Life has been unfair to me relationship wise cry
Id she rili want to move on with someone she will not tell you... Just as Brownjay said it's a mind game.

Why did she contacted up u after breakup with the new guy yet refused your intervention?

All this ladies are devil ambassador on earth.

As Brownjay said.... always remember the reason you guys broke up.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by GoodSerpent: 9:38am On May 12, 2022
Apst:

U can lie oooo
U said she is ur first love yet you have been bleeping since and not taking women serious u think say na small children abi SIMPs na full nairaland?
Bro he said first love, not first pussy..
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Algold: 9:40am On May 12, 2022
You love her and you are hurting yourself for no reason..
Some girls can not be replaced

Get the woman that makes you happy back they are rear

Go get her back with a flower...

Don't listen to the simps and redpillers geng.

Be happy
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 9:40am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Tell her to insult you and yours generations, you will angrily leave her.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 9:40am On May 12, 2022
Sorry..Really sorry..She knows she is ur drug and without her u would die..Sorry again..
Lemme ask u..Is the guy that dumped her in any way better than u?!! Na una the make these h*** feel like we need them more than they need us..When its 'pose to be half and half..
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by gassbee: 9:41am On May 12, 2022
Carcholce:
You should add sniper into the beer and drink it.

Deaths to SIMP.
u v not really been in love with someone so deeply, everything is not simp
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by dilini(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Bro, sniper is not expensive in the market, just be careful yours. As the bible says "Guide your heart unto diligence", no go let depression begin reason your matter, e get why...

6pack:

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 9:42am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I was a little abusive . But she actually pushed me. You know this thing where someone provokes u, u react and they use it against u? That is how it played.
Manipulation

You dey beat her oo, are you her father to have the audacity to pummel the young lady? You are the manipulative one here.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by yuping(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

undecided Try Canadian loud the feeling is different.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by ursullalinda(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass

Don't mind anybody calling you a SIMP.......some feelings are hard to shake off and you are human.....Pls don't be too hard on yourself......learn to live one day at a time ......5 yrs is no joke......stop forcing yourself to disconnect from her it makes it worse......give yourself time its a great healer and will take care of u.....but pls stop trying to reach her and block her all round.....it helps too
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by SeriouslySense(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2022
kk

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by twosquare(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2022
nomenclature:

A real redpiller doesn't call himself a redpiller
They act it out! grin cheesy grin
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Johncuppa(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2022
Lifeemetu:
It also happened to me.
She was the one who ended the relationship after discovering she was 5months older than me. After 2months of dating another guy she came back. I maintained my stand even tho it took me a month to absurve the heart break when she called the relationship to an end.
I told her that my age hasn't changed that am still 5months younger than her.
So maintain the stand that its over between you both. Don't even think about you would have married her again. Continue reminding yourself the reason why she left you. And try to armend that reason. Mine wasn't what can be armended so I try as much as to know your age first before even talking to you self. So as such stuff not to repeat itself.

But that's not a factor every lady would considered, except you already made it a factor not to do so, I can't imagine someone leaving a relationship for just such an ephemeral thing.
Now consider her falling into the hand of a wife beater, ungodly or anyone who later mess and ruine her life, forgiving the person will be easy but forgiving herself for her cause will hurt her till date.

May you both find real love and happy homes at last.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 9:44am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Mumu SIMP! angry

A hoe and a prostitute came back to you and you're even still willingly to accept her back.
The runz girl told you she's going to see another guy who's already banging her pussy, And you're here killing yourself.

Pussy ass niggars everywhere! U don't date Nigeria girls oga, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Alaye, you can either swallow the Red Pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!

He is not a simp, he knows he messed up by always pummeling the young lady. Op is an abusive boyfriend and so for her safety, let her get another man. Op move on or find a female boxer you can date.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by CSNg: 9:46am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Stop SIMPING!
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Youngzedd(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I was a little abusive . But she actually pushed me. You know this thing where someone provokes u, u react and they use it against u? That is how it played.
Manipulation

When will thou learn?

Listen to this two mp3 >> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m-iqi6YnxZEiQB-xTsTL7YywNHevGL1X and amend your ways and live an upright life.

Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Shadysen: 9:46am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Manipulation
abusive? It seems you have temper issue.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Michhy123(f): 9:47am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Dude it's far from mindset. she is my first love and we are actually suppose to get married. I trusted her with everything. Though her reasons for leaving is quite legit but I was not expecting it

Email me , let be chatting I think I'm going through same thing.

I don't ask my guy for anything, but life is unfair

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Bdanj: 9:50am On May 12, 2022
I feel your pain, I dated this girl, she had nothing I feed her 3 square meals I got her a job when the load was over bearing, she got a boyfriend where she was working dumped my ass, I moved on, just when I was about going to a new relationship the idiot came back , I took her back my biggest mistake, I saw her Making another mover I got angry broke her phone, next I saw was police , I slept in the cell,and I'm to by new phone that is even worth more than she was using .. the old one was 56k the one she says she wants now over 100k and the police is on my ass.. my advice for you is for any reason just let her go , it's hard, make you no go hook again .. next time may be more disastrous....

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Albertone(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is exactly what you get when you LOVE a woman too much, more than the Love she professeses for you.
IF you marry her, you will SUFFER!
It's an established fact which occurs in about 99% of men who do such!

Pls. what else can she offer beyond bedmatics?
I'm very interested in it & not the bedmatics
Except she's extraordinarily intelligent.
Intelligent/Smart Ladies give me ORGASM

Are you trying to insinuate that you withhold the love you have for a woman just so you won't love her more?

Just a honest question.We are all learning.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Benesis: 9:54am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I never contacted her, I seriously made up my mind to leave her too. I bleeped 5x hotter girls them her, did every shit to keep her off but non actually worked.

Find a book, write down the reaaons u always hv urself thinking about her.

There are trigers in your environment that always drag u to think of her, rid urself of those trigers or attach them to someone else.. And you will know that you were obsessing over an irresponsible girl, that would had left you the moment you did a simple mistake, look at the reason she gave you for not giving you guys another chance.. If the 5years together is not worth anything to her, then you killing yourself wont be worth anything either
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Shalayetv: 9:54am On May 12, 2022
When insecurity or jealousy begins to surface, it can often appear harmless and somewhat adorable. But if it sinks its teeth too deep into the relationship, it can make you act out of character and harm the relationship. If that's the case and it's taking a toll on you and your partner, here's what you need to do.

Please subscribe to our channel to enable this video to reach more people for them to learn from these tips thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbM6C7lQt8I
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2022
Rita5:

You see how your hate for women dey smell. Op literally said he slept with several women but you won't see it. Na home depressed and crying you go see. They broke up because he was abusive according to him and she got another guy possibly to rebound and deal with the pain but she's a hoe. The 1 who slept with only one other person is a hoe the one that slept with so many other people is a saint sitting in his house crying
.. God gave us the license to cheat since the days of Adam.. but it's unacceptable for you ladies. so calm down ma..
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by CharlieMaria(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Dude it's far from mindset. she is my first love and we are actually suppose to get married. I trusted her with everything. Though her reasons for leaving is quite legit but I was not expecting it

You're to get married and you dated for five years? You had no business dating when you know you were never ready for marriage.

Wake up from that infatuation and move on with your life. Life and marriage is beyond infatuation. Life/Marriage is not about sex.

You never buy pampers. I understand shaa ..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2022
Millions of families are trying desperately to figure out where today's meal will come from and somehow your problem Is a girl who don't even consider you a human worthy of any respect?

Your problem is that you are a weak man. It's simple evolution. The weak will perish. So animals avoid any form of association with weaklings. Ever heard of natural selection? Weak people are not desired at all. They are useless. In some species, the weak is killed outrightly. No mating for them as all female will run after the obviously stronger prospects.

Seemingly mean men attracts a lot of beautiful ladies. Ever asked yourself why that is so? Know this and know peace, Weakness is not a desired trait. Women run from you not because you are a bad person. It's their primal instinct coming into play. You are weak and useless.

Be Rugged and Rusty. This has worked for millions of years and it's still working today. Women don't need your sharwarma, iPhone and every other good things money can buy; they want it though. What do they need then you may ask. I will tell you, Women Need and will respect "A Resolute man with an Iron fist" Anything short of this will win you a cheating or resentful partner. This is a fact.

How you carry yourself matters to women. Don't be a gentleman. They don't need that. Women need Love and Security. Like I said before, it's evolutionary. They don't even know when they do these things. For example leaving a Dangote for an average man. Yes, you read that correctly. Jeff Bezoz? Bill Gate? Now you get the drift.

If you think money is all that matters to women, just wait till they use your connections to climb the social ladder, there and then they will start craving and gravitating toward what they truly need; A strong Man.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Saintofmelody74(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Bro u can put anyone out of ya mind,u are the one hanging on to the memories u guys made...just let her go,focus more on ya self,get a hobby, pay more attention to ur work and u would be fine..
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Kenturkey048(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2022
This guy..you are just a stupid simp
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by FunnyDude(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2022
Only God can help you from this kind of sh!t. I've been in this situation in the past. In fact, I always crawl back to her until I was saved finally.

Those days mehn.

Wahala for who never settle down.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by oglalasioux(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2022
Drink beers, bro.

The next girl will do the same thing. The only woman who 'truly' loves you is that woman who keeps her affairs top secret from you. And who told you a woman who doesn't take money from you ain't taking it from other men?

You need more beers.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Chige777(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Lol. See meanest redpiller that can't get himself together and move on. Pathetic. I wonder the kind of low esteem you have that you can't know when you are been manipulated. You replied ur ex after 5 days and she told you that you replied late that she is going to meet another guy. You still get mind to tell us say you be mean redpiller. Even ur ex knows you be chicken-hearted mumu man. Like someone said, add sniper to your beer. Eediot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.