Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6858 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
Janosky:

When JWs disprove their mumu claims,they resort to throwing tantrums.
grin

Lol

Even you Oga, if you get mind drop your real name and the name of your congregation.

I need to speak to your body of elders.

Or are you just a COWARD like MaxInDHouse?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Hoo la la la
Let's go dancing
Hoo la la la
Reggae dancing
Hoo la la la[/s]
grin

Show your intelligence you keep boasting about and answer these questions below:
You have no problem with Watchtower owning the dead bodies of Bethelites. So, What is Watchtower doing with dead bodies of Bethelites? And are you a member of a Secret Cult apart from JW?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
Courz:

Why is Bethel Service known as THE ORDER in this letter to incoming Bethelites?

Why is it that Dead bodies of Bethelites BELONG TO WATCHTOWER and their families CANNOT retrieve their bodies for proper burial?

Courz so deluded and moronic.
Very shallow and dull witted.
What is THE ORDER in the Catholic Church and other Faith's?
The screenshot is a testimonies of Courz Oteneaaron delusion. grin

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2022
Janosky:

Courz so deluded and moronic.
The screenshot is a testimonies of Courz Oteneaaron delusion. grin

Lol

Why are you, "God's Organization" using terminologies that are identical to the Catholic Church and other "faiths"?

Are you not supposed to unique and different from anything that happens within Christendom?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
Janosky:

[s]Courz so deluded and moronic.
The screenshot is a testimonies of Courz Oteneaaron delusion[/s] . grin

Keep shooting yourself in the foot! So, you don't know that the more you keep dropping references to Catholics, the more it shows that JWs are no different from Catholics! Can you see how you have unknowingly disgraced your Cult further by posting Catholic references? What you just did right now is called OWN GOAL! You have helped my argument. You are proving me right.

Why is it that Dead bodies of Bethelites BELONG TO WATCHTOWER and their families CANNOT retrieve their bodies for proper burial?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 6:27pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

Why are you, "God's Organization" using terminologies that are identical to the Catholic Church and other "faiths"?

Are you not supposed to unique and different from anything that happens within Christendom?

That guy's brain is leaking!! He doesn't know that the more he keeps posting Catholic references, the more he is diagracing his religion. OMG!! He is not even thinking about what he is doing. He is just posting anything he sees without thinking deep!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol
Funny COWARD.
E pain am no be small! cheesy

oteneaaron:
This thread is an overflow from a earlier thread - - https://www.nairaland.com/6994962/witnesses-jehovah-documentary
I have challenged MaxInDHouse to give me undeniable proof that Jesus is a real figure from history and not a mythical figure.
This is the actual challenge:
MaxInDHouse the ball is in your court.
Shall we begin?

Of all Nairalanders claiming Christians you singled out MaxInDHouse to come and defend the history of Jesus Christ but here are many who claims they believe in the same Jesus you look away as if they're not talking about the same Jesus.
My friend, i'm not that stupid to reveal my identity to an enemy like you! smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 7:08pm On May 18, 2022
Courz:

Keep shooting yourself in the foot! So, you don't know that the more you keep dropping references to Catholics, the more it shows that JWs are no different from Catholics! Can you see how you have unknowingly disgraced your Cult further by posting Catholic references? What you just did right now is called OWN GOAL! You have helped my argument. You are proving me right.

Courz Oteneaaron moronic delusion is luminous beyond description. grin grin grin

The screenshots proven that "ORDER" exist in different Faiths as well as in Government/Public Administration.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2022
Courz:

Show your intelligence you keep boasting about and answer these questions below:
You have no problem with Watchtower owning the dead bodies of Bethelites. So, What is Watchtower doing with dead bodies of Bethelites? And are you a member of a Secret Cult apart from JW?

You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion so if you're ready to talk you will address me properly with respect, until then keep dancing round the circus! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

E pain am no be small! cheesy

Of all Nairalanders claiming Christians you singled out MaxInDHouse to come and defend the history of Jesus Christ but here are many who claims they believe in the same Jesus you look away as if they're not talking about the same Jesus.
My friend, i'm not that stupid to reveal my identity to an enemy like you! smiley

That is why I call you a COWARD.

You wouldn't even dare.

The fear of judicial hearing is the beginning of wisdom for you.

You see where your indoctrination has led you to?

Fear will not allow you.

COWARD.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 7:14pm On May 18, 2022
Janosky:

[s]Courz Oteneaaron moronic delusion is luminous beyond description. grin grin grin

The screenshots proven that "ORDER" exist in different Faiths as well as in Government/Public Administration[/s] .

How have you JWs shown to be different from the Catholics naming Bethel THE ORDER?

What is Watchtower doing with dead bodies of Bethelites?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion so if you're ready to talk you will address me properly with respect, until then keep dancing round the circus! wink

If I may ask, what does RESPECT mean to you in this context?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 7:16pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion so if you're ready to talk you will address me properly with respect, until then keep dancing round the circus![/s] wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of all Nairalanders claiming Christians you singled out MaxInDHouse to come and defend the history of Jesus Christ...

You still couldn't show me undeniable proof that Jesus was a real figure in history and not just a myth.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

If I may ask, what does RESPECT mean to you in this context?

I'm just tormenting you because i know you're arrogant so humbly, respectfully and politely address me before i respond to your question! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

You still couldn't show me undeniable proof that Jesus was a real figure in history and not just a myth.

Why only MaxInDHouse if you're sure it's not only JWs that believe in Jesus? cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm just tormenting you because i know you're arrogant so humbly, respectfully and politely address me before i respond to your question! wink

Lol

Stop living in self delusion.

So now I being arrogant?

How?

You still haven't answered my inquiry.

What does RESPECT mean to you in this context?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2022
Courz:

MaxInDHouse:

Hoo la la la
Let's go dancing
Hoo la la la
Reggae dancing
Hoo la la la
grin

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

Stop living in self delusion.

So now I being arrogant?

How?

You still haven't answered my inquiry.

What does RESPECT mean to you in this context?

MaxInDHouse:

Hoo la la la
Let's go dancing
Hoo la la la
Reggae dancing
Hoo la la la
grin

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 7:25pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why only MaxInDHouse if you're sure it's not only JWs that believe in Jesus? cheesy

Stop acting as if you have memory loss.

It was you and I that were having a conversation that led to a debate.

If any other person wants to have the Jesus debate, I am always ready to indulge.

So, go figure.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Ken4Christ: 7:26pm On May 18, 2022
Janosky:

"Ho Theos (the God) is a spirit".
This Bros,John 4:24 dey your Bible?
Did Jesus teach you God is 3 spirits?
No !

No !
Na you dubiously put "Manifestation" wey no dey your own Bible.
Trinity fellows and forgeries are inseparable
grin grin

Numbers 11:17 & John 20:22, holy Spirit was shared & breathed upon God's servants.
God can NOT be shared not breathed.
Therefore holy Spirit is not a person.

Na you call am "mystery".
John 4:24 no get any wishy washy mystery.

I don’t blame you. Carnal man cannot understand spiritual truths.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I don’t blame you. Carnal man cannot understand spiritual truths.

John 20:17, Jesus Christ the most perfect man ever lived, more spiritual than Ken can ever be, DEBUNKED Ken GIBBERISH. cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
Janosky:

Fictictious Claims of the mumu who swallow the GIBBERISH that his ancestors evolved into different forms of man in 15 million years.
grin grin grin
God is my Witness that I never said that I believed man evolved 15million years ago.
I only said that a close friend saw an article that claimed that a fossil of an Homosapien (human) [ramapithecus] dating 15million years.
Then from what I was taught as a witness i tried to convince him that man is 6000yrs old from the so-called Bible chronology.
Janosky, I think you're matured enough to decode a written text properly but you decided to be brainless like Maximus.
Continue qouting me out of context

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 18, 2022
This two guys Janosky and Maximus are nothing more than empty barrels who exchanged their brains for a pot of beans.
You guys are a big embarrassment to the JW'S you claim to represent on this forum.
I think the should start feeding you guys milk again cus you don't even understand the deep things of the scriptures
I'll recommend you to start your studies over again this time using MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORIES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu men

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Stop acting as if you have memory loss.
It was you and I that were having a conversation that led to a debate.
If any other person wants to have the Jesus debate, I am always ready to indulge.
So, go figure.
Funny atheist! cheesy
So i purposely engaged you in an argument on that topic or you decided to call me out due to my indisputable faith in Jesus?
No wahala, there are many who also claim they believe in Jesus go and engage them it's not only JWs that are claiming they believe in Jesus.
Until you agree that only JWs believe in Jesus and publicly declare others as faithless i won't tell you anything. Jesus' name has been confirmed it's you who wants it dismissed after you were shunned by JWs! cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
This two guys Janosky and Maximus are nothing more than empty barrels who exchanged their brains for a pot of beans.
You guys are a big embarrassment to the JW'S you claim to represent on this forum.
I think the should start feeding you guys milk again cus you don't even understand the deep things of the scriptures
I'll recommend you to start your studies over again this time using MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORIES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu men

MaxInDHouse:

Hoo la la la
Let's go dancing
Hoo la la la
Reggae dancing
Hoo la la la
grin

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

God is my Witness that I never said that I believed man evolved 15million years ago.
I only said that a close friend saw an article that claimed that a fossil of an Homosapien (human) [ramapithecus] dating 15million years.
Then from what I was taught as a witness i tried to convince him that man is 6000yrs old from the so-called Bible chronology.
Janosky, I think you're matured enough to decode a written text properly but you decided to be brainless like Maximus.
Continue qouting me out of context

He don pain you reach like this? cheesy

Sorry, Pẹ̀lẹ́!

AgirlsNightmAre:

If you've read about RottenNaija's ordeal, something similar happened to me I reach the crossroads, I will say a crisis of conscience.
The JWs are good and law-abiding people but the leadership has continued to enforced man-made rules and promoting of mere speculations as a central doctrine coupled with a sugarcoating of their history and forcing scripture to fit organizational policy.

It's God's Holy Spirit that's exposing your stupidity not Maximus! wink
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So i purposely engaged you in an argument on that topic or you decided to call me out due to my indisputable faith in Jesus?

Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to?
Do you have issues with your memory?

Until you agree that only JWs believe in Jesus and publicly declare others as faithless i won't tell you anything.

I will never agree to such debased LIE

As a rank and file JW, Jesus didn't even die for you because you are not a party to the new covenant.

Only your Governing Body and the other 144,000 are really "anointed"

So with that warped fundamental doctrine alone, you and other JWs don't really even believe in Jesus, myth or not.

Jesus' name has been confirmed it's you who wants it dismissed after you were shunned by JWs!

Nothing has been confirmed.

His story is just a MYTH, an ALLEOGORY.

There is no reliable archeological proof to show he ever existed in history.

The so-called eye witness accounts all contradict each other.

So you admit that shunning is actually a weapon your cult employs.

Interesting.

Funny little COWARD.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to?
Do you have issues with your memory?
I will never agree to such debased LIE
As a rank and file JW, Jesus didn't even die for you because you are not a party to the new covenant. Only your Governing Body and the other 144,000 are really "anointed"
So with that warped fundamental doctrine alone, you and other JWs don't really even believe in Jesus, myth or not. Nothing has been confirmed. His story is just a MYTH, an ALLEOGORY. There is no reliable archeological proof to show he ever existed in history.
The so-called eye witness accounts all contradict each other. So you admit that shunning is actually a weapon your cult employs.Interesting.
Funny little COWARD.
oteneaaron:

You can actually get dumber by speaking with MaxInDHouse
Hope you're not trying to get dumber? cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hope you're not trying to get dumber? cheesy

I try, but your COWARDICE is too appalling to ignore.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

I try, but your COWARDICE is too appalling to ignore.

oteneaaron:

You can actually get dumber by speaking with MaxInDHouse

Now it's obvious you're the dumbest! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

One Major Thing That Can Stop Gods Blessings / Catholic Bishops Warn Members Against Endorsing Politicians / Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.