Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5462319 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbapelvis: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ilish:
Pidzo,
Let them go and you will see them here again. I have been on this thread for 3 to 4yrs now and if I have nothing to contribute, I keep quiet and keep reading. It healthy to read than POST for the sake of it.Viva NAIRALAND
Ilish:
Pidzo,
Let them go and you will see them here again. I have been on this thread for 3 to 4yrs now and if I have nothing to contribute, I keep quiet and keep reading. It healthy to read than POST for the sake of it.Viva NAIRALAND
Your exit will not dampen our spirit
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
@all pls blind scan ur nilesat 7W nwa beam for new channnels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lukbayo(m): 1:12am On Sep 17, 2012
Which channels my brother can u give us the tp and symbor rate. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2012
Lukbayo: Which channels my brother can u give us the tp and symbor rate. Thanks.
You may try these transponders. 11449 H 27500 and 11585 V 27500.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2012
@ALL
Those using SRT4930 new software is out, SRT4930_ALL_137p_20120914.zip: get it from: http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/

There is also an upgrade for SRT 4902, SRT4902_ALL_129p_20120914.zip
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2012
Pidzo: @ALL
Those using SRT4930 new software is out, SRT4930_ALL_137p_20120914.zip: get it from: http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/

There is also an upgrade for SRT 4902, SRT4902_ALL_129p_20120914.zip
thanks bro keep up the good work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2012
please,tell us the channels dat u got on atlantic7 nwa beam.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ikiriye/George....the lnbs is now on the way_like i said earlier, i have included an inverto black ultra quad ku lnb cheers.happy testing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ Odilibe
Bravo brother,once again you have done well,the house will be properly briefed about the outcome as soon as I receive the lnbs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ikiriye, @odilibe, @GeargeD. Great team work gentlemen. You have shown us that you guys from the "Trigger of Africa" can lead the way. We down south of the continent are watching with interest.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Lunsat: @ikiriye, @odilibe, @GeargeD. Great team work gentlemen. You have shown us that you guys from the "Trigger of Africa" can lead the way. We down south of the continent are watching with interest.
@ Lunsat
Thanks for your compliments,it is the least we can do.this is the spirit we need to keep fta flying.cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ikiriye:
@ Lunsat
Thanks for your compliments,it is the least we can do.this is the spirit we need to keep fta flying.cheers
IKIRIYE
I and Lunsat are embarking soon on such a Project soon .We are just waiting to put logistics togather
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
you now two new channels on 7w,alarably alhadath and al arablya,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ilish
No problem you guys are welcomed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
@all
Greetings,the lnbs testing project will soon commence as our brother as at today shipped the lnbs out of UK.
The testing will basically be done on both pan dish and fibre.our target satellites will be badr,yahsat and nilesat.we will measure percentage difference between lnbs with respect to dish sizes.we will establish the best lnb so far for prime focus dishes so we don't waste our hard earned cash on non productive lnbs for fringe reception.cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
@all
pls i need suggestions to increase my cnn signal@27.5w with very low quality level(40-48%) & often turn red for days. my setup includes 4930hd, 1.8m motorized solid pf dish, strong cband lnb with dieletric plate + additional pf ku lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2012
@all,please the rdv signal on amos 5 as turned red since yesterday,can someone pls confirm if this is true?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2012
Ikiriye: @all
Greetings,the lnbs testing project will soon commence as our brother as at today shipped the lnbs out of UK.
The testing will basically be done on both pan dish and fibre.our target satellites will be badr,yahsat and nilesat.we will measure percentage difference between lnbs with respect to dish sizes.we will establish the best lnb so far for prime focus dishes so we don't waste our hard earned cash on non productive lnbs for fringe reception.cheers

@Ikiriye,
Welldone! You have just enumerated the exact purpose of this project.
I couldn't have expressed it better in my own words!

Viva FTA!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2012
odilibe: Ikiriye/George....the lnbs is now on the way_like i said earlier, i have included an inverto black ultra quad ku lnb cheers.happy testing. grin grin grin grin

@odilibe,
Welldone once again brother! You have done over and beyond our expectations.
Next step is for us down here to do our bit as soon as we gain custody of those
precious jewels!

Thanks also for the icing on the cake - the inverto black ultra quad!!!! cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2012
@all,
We will keep pushing the frontiers of FTA here in this forum no matter how many people
jump ship. Indeed, they were originally not of us else they would have remained. Peeps
come here for different reasons. Some come to seek attention. Others come to market their
wares - nay their websites. Still others come to glean whatever little tidbits of FTA info
they can garner. Over the course of time they get tired of their own pettiness. They get
frustrated when they realise that their ultimate reason for coming here cannot be
gratifed and they leave the same way they came - without a puff, without so much as a
wisper.
Life does not consist of what you can get from others but rather what good you can give to
society.
We as a people are made of stuff that do endure. We will continue to plod the narrow,
uncertain path that leads to freedom. The freedom to track signals, the freedom to
explore new technology for the common good.
That is who we are! That is what we are here for!!!

VIVA FTA!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2012
George_D: @all,
We will keep pushing the frontiers of FTA here in this forum no matter how many people
jump ship. Indeed, they were originally not of us else they would have remained. Peeps
come here for different reasons. Some come to seek attention. Others come to market their
wares - nay their websites. Still others come to glean whatever little tidbits of FTA info
they can garner. Over the course of time they get tired of their own pettiness. They get
frustrated when they realise that their ultimate reason for coming here cannot be
gratifed and they leave the same way they came - without a puff, without so much as a
wisper.
Life does not consist of what you can get from others but rather what good you can give to
society.
We as a people are made of stuff that do endure. We will continue to plod the narrow,
uncertain path that leads to freedom. The freedom to track signals, the freedom to

VIVA FTA!!!!
hmmm....well said @George_D
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodejohn(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2012
wisper.
society.

VIVA FTA!!!!

Oga George and all,
The spirit of FTA will not die,
Generations will come and go but the spirit lives on...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
wisper.
society.

VIVA FTA!!!!

Oga George_D, my humble salute to u and all the other FTA enthusiasts in the house. Wat a word of encouragement for little fishes like us. Pls keep d fire burning.

NB: On a lighter note, me thinks OBAMA is missing something for not hiring u as his campaign manager for ur oratorial skills.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
George_D:

@odilibe,
Welldone once again brother! You have done over and beyond our expectations.
Next step is for us down here to do our bit as soon as we gain custody of those
precious jewels!

Thanks also for the icing on the cake - the inverto black ultra quad!!!! cool
@george_d you are wellcome...the idea was to read how the 0.2db inverto black ultra quad beats other lnbs in %quality_as it normally does_as it is highly recommended to boost signal quality in other uk forums_Et cetera Et cetera. cheesy cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sundayakasdy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
odilibe: @george_d you are wellcome...the idea was to read how the 0.2db inverto black ultra quad beats other lnbs in %quality_as it normally does_as it is highly recommended to boost signal quality in other uk forums_Et cetera Et cetera. cheesy cheesy

help this young fellow
www.nairaland.com/1051671/watch-difrnt-tv-channels-using
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 12:29am On Sep 19, 2012
Peeps
wisper.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2012
aaa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
Greetings all,
It is my pleasure to inform the house that I have received the lnbs this afternoon for our pet project.cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ikiriye: Greetings all,
It is my pleasure to inform the house that I have received the lnbs this afternoon for our pet project.cheers
@ ikiriye this is good news start the testing on all dish 4rm 2.4 to 4mt both pan & fiber in the nigth & the day, before sending it to us in lagos . also did the lnbs come with a scalar ring to macth for prime focus dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ adex70
Actually only the inverto flange lnb is having a 20mm throat but no problem will use tape to increase the diameter to 40mm.testing will commence on Sunday cos am moving out of my former house so will setup by Sunday.cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ george D& ikiriye i can see happiness all over your faces the countdown till sunday had began?thanks for all the logistic put together with Odilibe i think this is the 1st time fta went out to sougth proof/knowledge beyond our continent the maker of this product(lnb) are watching may the BEST lnb win.then all low quality product will not survive the intellecture/physical thrashing.@ all which other sat had indian local channel apart from nilesat&intelsat 10 c-band.thankz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls my ppl,i wnt 2 knw if there's any c-band channel dat i cn track wt 90cm dish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.