Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5432108 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ramon92: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2019
jamesope04:
Get xtream with UK and US channels.
do you sell xtream accounts?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2019
abdoulng:

I mean you should replace your 4663 with 4922 or any HD receiver

hi abdoulng,

I have SRT 4922A I'm currently using.

but I just want to know if my SRT 4663X will work again, could it be that it needs software updates?

here is what it shows whenever I check the SYSTEM INFORMATION:

MODEL: 4663X

S/W VERSION: 1.13p ( June 8 2009)

H/W VERSION: 1.10

BOOT VERSION: 2.10 (0b:54)

GH VERSION: MY TV JUNE 2009
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
abdoulng:

here is the combined set up of TSTV and old Mytv with 60cm dish. TSTV is the primary, yamal above and old Mytv at the end.
TSTV 72% signal on 11476 TP
old Mytv 60% on 12682

can.u list channels on.yamal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdoulng(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Legendguru:

can.u list channels on.yamal
TPA1, TPA2, Biafra TV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2019
Freshclean777:
Urgent!
Hi, good people
How much does icone iron plus, icone wegoo, tiger T3000mega and tiger T8HD decoders currently cost?

You probably want to track and watch Cosmote at 9E. If your budget is high enough, keep around 80k for ICONE iron plus, around 60k for tiger T3000 mega and around 20k for T8 Ultra HD. You also budget for a big dish if you don't already have one.

Good luck. I'm also trying to nail Cosmote. I have made orders and waiting for delivery.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrSuama(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Thunder burnt my Skysat s2020, most electrician said it can't be repaired. By the way, how many meter dish can get the cosmote signal in North Eastern Nigeria (Bauchi)?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2019
Plss gurus in the house I need your quick response. I need Tstv channel list and it working TP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
Plss gurus in the house I need your quick response. I need Tstv channel list and it working TP
all their normal tp
11513/v/30000
11477/v/30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
martinz1:

all their normal tp
11513/v/30000
11477/v/30000
thanks are they still in their old position?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2019

StarTimes announced it has acquired UEFA National Team Football broadcasting rights between 2019 and 2022. The company has secured transmission rights for exploitation in all countries across sub-Saharan Africa, excluding South Africa, and on all media platforms. Football events include the Euro 2020 which will be played from 12 June to 12 July 2020, as well as qualifiers to Euro 2020, the Nations League 2020/21 and European qualifiers to the Fifa World Cup 2022.

All national friendlies are also part of the contract. StarTimes will broadcast European Qualifiers on its sports channels, as well as on StarTimes ON streaming application, live and in HD in all Sub-Saharan Africa.

This is the best news for 2019.

I pray that TSTV and Startimes can really take over Sub Sahara region.
Startimes has Bundesliga
TSTV has German(DFB Pokal)
The other people from Xenophobic country got nothing.

The only thing they have now is UCL, EPL, Serie A and La liga.

They've lost Euro 2020 to Startimes, all national team friendlies, Uefa Nation's league and qualifies.

With only ₦1,300 per month you'll watch every thing on Startimes.

Nigerians must take it back from them

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
thanks are they still in their old position?
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
jamesope04:
I got mine 3k
pls can you help regarding this multi LNB Holder. I can't find it in Uyo.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdoulng(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
House please what happened to NBCU E Entertainment on Intelsat 20
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Which decoder between Starsat x3 extreme and Starsat 90000 is good because last time someone was selling a higher price for 90000 extreme compared to x3.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
martinz1:

Yes
thanks a lot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesope04(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mfunkynation:

pls can you help regarding this multi LNB Holder. I can't find it in Uyo.
Got mine from a seller in Ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2019
davodyguy:

Startimes has Bundesliga

They've lost Euro 2020 to Startimes, all national team friendlies, Uefa Nation's league and qualifies.

we talking free to air here you talking nonsense. whats our business with startimes. if its not free its nonsense
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2019
you're wrong bro, startimes is not free, their fees is equal to what their have. Bundesliga and Ligue 1 is poor league.
davodyguy:

Startimes has Bundesliga

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Legendguru:

we talking free to air here you talking nonsense. whats our business with startimes. if its not free its nonsense

So u want to get everything free....lol....u are in for a long tin....someone cant spend money to buy right and give it to u free...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2019
Please who sells HDMI splitter in onitsha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
mosescollon:
you're wrong bro, startimes is not free, their fees is equal to what their have. Bundesliga and Ligue 1 is poor league.
I'm not sure you read my post comprehensively.

If you did, you wouldn't have missed out the part I wrote

Similarly, most of all these services comes under Premium, meaning you can't get everything for free. DSTV has EPL, La Liga and Serie A.
Startimes has French and bundesliga as well as Dutch Eredivise and Belgian Pro league via Fox Sport Africa.

I'm not sure all these premium can be available on FTA. Hence, there's no way you wouldn't want to supplement FTA with a cheap premium alternative.

With my DSTV and Startimes, there are 6 other FTA satellites I'm connected to. Every option ha e their pros and cons

mosescollon:
Bundesliga is poor league.

Moreso, don't say bundesliga is a poor league ever.
That you love EPL or any other league apart from Bundesliga doesn't mean everyone care about other league.

I don't watch EPL for anything.

Ending of this August, I'll be traveling to Auckland, New Zealand for 3 days meeting and out of all the Airlines like South Africa Airways, Ethiopian Airline etc that offer cheap flights, I bought an Emirates Airline Ticket, which is almost *2. The reason I did that is because of Bundesliga.

Inside Emirates, they provide Live TV for all passengers. Sport24 is available live throughout the flight and you know Sport24 shows the bundesliga live on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

By your word of 'poor league' Flying Emirates cost ₦1,500,000. After paying such an amount, do you think they would offer poor league to passengers that paid such a huge amount?

The answer is NO.

Please don't say Bundesliga is a poor league.
It is the only league on Planet Earth that have the largest stadium attendance season in season out. EPL, La Liga, Serie A all come behind the bundesliga when it comes to passion by fans and Germany has won the world cup 4 times, compared to England's single win in 1966

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
davodyguy:

I'm not sure you read my post comprehensively.

If you did, you wouldn't have missed out the part I wrote

Similarly, most of all these services comes under Premium, meaning you can't get everything for free. DSTV has EPL, La Liga and Serie A.
Startimes has French and bundesliga as well as Dutch Eredivise and Belgian Pro league via Fox Sport Africa.

I'm not sure all these premium can be available on FTA. Hence, there's no way you wouldn't want to supplement FTA with a cheap premium alternative.

With my DSTV and Startimes, there are 6 other FTA satellites I'm connected to. Every option ha e their pros and cons

Moreso, don't say bundesliga is a poor league ever.
That you love EPL or any other league apart from Bundesliga doesn't mean everyone care about other league.

I don't watch EPL for anything.

Ending of this August, I'll be traveling to Auckland, New Zealand for 3 days meeting and out of all the Airlines like South Africa Airways, Ethiopian Airline etc that offer cheap flights, I bought an Emirates Airline Ticket, which is almost *2. The reason I did that is because of Bundesliga.

Inside Emirates, they provide Live TV for all passengers. Sport24 is available live throughout the flight and you know Sport24 shows the bundesliga live on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

By your word of 'poor league' Flying Emirates cost ₦1,500,000. After paying such an amount, do you think they would offer poor league to passengers that paid such a huge amount?

The answer is NO.

Please don't say Bundesliga is a poor league.
It is the only league on Planet Earth that have the largest stadium attendance season in season out. EPL, La Liga, Serie A all come behind the bundesliga when it comes to passion by fans and Germany has won the world cup 4 times, compared to England's single win in 1966
We are talking abt clubs,when did Bundelisga team reach the Final or win Champions league last? Premier league is the best,Bundesliga is a boring one team League, only Bayern
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We are talking abt clubs,when did Bundelisga team reach the Final or win Champions league last? Premier league is the best,Bundesliga is a boring one team League, only Bayern

Don't forget Bayern and Dortmund met in a final 2013

Not only Bayern now other teams are springing up.in Spain its only barca and Madrid before but its changing....TV revenue is shared to d top clubs in LA liga but in england its shared almost equally that's why u see rift competition

2015/16 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2013/14 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2013 UEFA Super Cup Winner
2012/13 UEFA Champions League Winner
2011/12 UEFA Champions League Final
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That's your opinion.
The bundesliga produces home grown talents and these talents prosecuted the 4 World cups that Germany has won, including the 2014 Edition.
Germany has made the World cup semi final more than any other team apart from Brazil
Berbatov, Firmiho Ozil, Kevin De brune, Sane are all products of Bundesliga
Have you asked yourself why has the bundesliga continued to break records in terms of fans attendance of stadium?

Germany's Impressive Numbers

Indeed, on February 25th, the German Bundesliga announced its spectator figures for the first half of the 2015/16 campaign. According to the report, a grand total of 6,478,680 soccer fans came out to see the 153 Bundesliga games that took place between August and December 2015. That number figures out to a per-match average of 42,344 spectators-not only the highest tally of any league in Europe but also the Top Stadium Attendance in Europe Allianz Arenahighest of any football league in the world.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
krasican:

Don't forget Bayern and Dortmund met in a final 2013

Not only Bayern now other teams are springing up.in Spain its only barca and Madrid before but its changing....TV revenue is shared to d top clubs in LA liga but in england its shared almost equally that's why u see rift competition

2015/16 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2014/15 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2013/14 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2013 UEFA Super Cup Winner
2012/13 UEFA Champions League Winner
2011/12 UEFA Champions League Final
Thanks for lending a voice.
Your analysis shows soundness.

A friend once said that the German league doesn't have enormous fan base in Nigeria,but check out the few that watch and support German teams, they're not the MC Oluomo or those nuisances that bet and would kill themselves over Arsenal and Chelsea when their teams loses.

The few German football lovers are intellectuals and I can deduce this from your post

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojtech8291: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
abdoulng:

here is the combined set up of TSTV and old Mytv with 60cm dish. TSTV is the primary, yamal above and old Mytv at the end.
TSTV 72% signal on 11476 TP
old Mytv 60% on 12682
Wow... I will give a shot. Thank you!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Now, I will miss Core TV � Channel because of the football highlights every morning.

Please, which fta stations do football highlights, position and TP (with time ⌚ of the day)

And in case you know how to track Core TV � on Ku, kindly share.

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Trustmeall:
Now, I will miss Core TV � Channel because of the football highlights every morning.

Please, which fta stations do football highlights, position and TP (with time ⌚ of the day)

And in case you know how to track Core TV � on Ku, kindly share.

Thanks
You can try STV during sport Cafe and I think Galaxy TV does similar thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2019
I heard Kwese TV is being discontinued, but KFS still shows in my decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Has anyone successfully tracked and watching sports on Cosmote using orca or forever server? Nobody seems to be talking about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

That's your opinion.
The bundesliga produces home grown talents and these talents prosecuted the 4 World cups that Germany has won, including the 2014 Edition.
Germany has made the World cup semi final more than any other team apart from Brazil
Berbatov, Firmiho Ozil, Kevin De brune, Sane are all products of Bundesliga
Have you asked yourself why has the bundesliga continued to break records in terms of fans attendance of stadium?

So because France team won the last world cup means France now has the best league?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.