Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5452036 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Tiger t8hd still, still available
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So because France team won the last world cup means France now has the best league?
Its obvious you're not getting the point at all and this may lead to a straw man argument.
The guy I responded claimed 'German league is poor'

He needed to be told that that 'poor league' has produced stars for the Mannschaft and also produced stars that EPL, La Liga and Serie A teams run to.

90% percent of Germany team players play in Germany and have won 4 world cups and played in more Euro cup and world cup semifinals than any other team in Europe.

English teams are owned by foreigners, likewise French clubs and they're dominated by foreigners. Check the line up of Barcelona, Real, PSG, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Tottenham, Juventus, Monaco etc they're dominated by foreign players. But in Germany, its different, and they ha e this policy called 50+1 meaning, no bundesliga team none at all is owned by one Sheikh or Russian Billions or any American. That policy is to protect the home grown policy, which is adopted by many countries.

Austin Egueavon has been appointed as Technical Directly of a Club in Slovenia. He said the policy there is that 90% of players must be from Slovenia and remaining can be sought from other countries.

What we are talking about is policy in each country and how of affects players.
1. Jovitec was bought by Madrid from Entrant Frankfurt
2. Pulicic From Dortmund to Chelsea
3. Berbatov from Leverkusen to Man united
4. Sane from Schalke to Man city
5. Firmiho to Liverpool
6. Toni kroos Bayern to Madrid
7. Kevin De Brune to Man city
8. Keita to Liverpool
9. Matip to Liverpool.

That league has gone to produce starts relied upon by many top teams in Europe

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Leon2dgh:
Tiger t8hd still, still available
new one or used one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

This is the best news for 2019.

I pray that TSTV and Startimes can really take over Sub Sahara region.
Startimes has Bundesliga
TSTV has German(DFB Pokal)
The other people from Xenophobic country got nothing.

The only thing they have now is UCL, EPL, Serie A and La liga.

They've lost Euro 2020 to Startimes, all national team friendlies, Uefa Nation's league and qualifies.

With only ₦1,300 per month you'll watch every thing on Startimes.

Nigerians must take it back from them
not to mention that with N200 you can watch 48- 72hrs of startimes channels depending on the bouquet
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

Its obvious you're not getting the point at all and this may lead to a straw man argument.
The guy I responded claimed 'German league is poor'

He needed to be told that that 'poor league' has produced stars for the Mannschaft and also produced stars that EPL, La Liga and Serie A teams run to.

90% percent of Germany team players play in Germany and have won 4 world cups and played in more Euro cup and world cup semifinals than any other team in Europe.

English teams are owned by foreigners, likewise French clubs and they're dominated by foreigners. Check the line up of Barcelona, Real, PSG, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Tottenham, Juventus, Monaco etc they're dominated by foreign players. But in Germany, its different, and they ha e this policy called 50+1 meaning, no bundesliga team none at all is owned by one Sheikh or Russian Billions or any American. That policy is to protect the home grown policy, which is adopted by many countries.

Austin Egueavon has been appointed as Technical Directly of a Club in Slovenia. He said the policy there is that 90% of players must be from Slovenia and remaining can be sought from other countries.

What we are talking about is policy in each country and how of affects players.
1. Jovitec was bought by Madrid from Entrant Frankfurt
2. Pulicic From Dortmund to Chelsea
3. Berbatov from Leverkusen to Man united
4. Sane from Schalke to Man city
5. Firmiho to Liverpool
6. Toni kroos Bayern to Madrid
7. Kevin De Brune to Man city
8. Keita to Liverpool
9. Matip to Liverpool.

That league has gone to produce starts relied upon by many top teams in Europe
You are the one not getting the point,can u compare those players up there to the many players like C.Ronaldo,Suarez,Bale, that have played in the premier league? The only good club in Germany is Bayern and the club is still dominated by foreign players
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Attached to this post is a message from MD/CEO of TSTV Mr Bright, clarifying the reason why they can't air EPL live on Satellite.

Its simple and I already did the breakdown earlier which I'll rephrase again
1. DSTV is the sole right owner of EPL, La Liga, Serie A and UCL on any satellite platform as well as IPTV in South Africa and Sub Sahara countries (South, East and West Africa, except North Africa)
2. Star times own same right for Europa League, Bundesliga, French league, Chinese Super league, Belgian Pro league, Dutch Eredivise, Euro 2020, FIBA world cup, European Nations League and all European qualifiers and friendlies
3. TSTV own the right to DFB Pokal(German Cup) and 1 weekly live EPL match on Satellite

None of these paytv operators are allowed to go beyond their limits, else it becomes an infringement.

Those craving for top quality matches have the following options

1. Subscribe for all of Star times, DSTV and TSTV
2. Get a very big dish to pick Hispasat, Astra 19e, 9e (for Cosmote sports) Hotbird and Nilesat. Caveat, none other satellites operate on FTA. Those watching it are doing something, I can't mention here
3. IPTV. Note you need data and strong 4g network
4. Get combined FTA satellites like 5e, 9e, 16e, 28e, 45e, 42e 26e. Caveat FTA has limited rights. For instance during UCL matches DSTV can offer live all 8 games, like Star times can show 10 different matches of Europa league, FTA channels can't air more than 1 or two matches. For example CRTV sport may pick on Arsenal vs Liverpool, but DSTV or IPTV that has more than one sport channel can offer you additional 5 matches.

Choice is yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
mbuaba:
new one or used one
3weeks old, u know what that means
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
mbuaba:
new one or used one
3 weeks old, since i bought it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We are talking abt clubs,when did Bundelisga team reach the Final or win Champions league last? Premier league is the best,Bundesliga is a boring one team League, only Bayern

EPL is also overrated.

Best league in the world is
1 laliga
2 serie A
3 EPL
4 Bundesliga

Laliga has acchieved 18 UCL titles from
Real Madrid =13
Barcelona = 5

Serie A nine UCL titles from
Ac Milan = 7
Juventus = 2

EPL 8 UCL titles from
Liverpool =5
Man u = 3
Bayern Munich 5 UCL titles compared to Liverpool with also 5 UCL titles
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:

You can try STV during sport Cafe and I think Galaxy TV does similar thing
Thanks for your response sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Predator188:

EPL is also overrated.

1 laliga
2 serie A
3 EPL
4 Bundesliga

Real Madrid =13
Barcelona = 5

Ac Milan = 7
Juventus = 2

EPL 8 UCL titles from
Liverpool =5
Man u = 3

English teams have won UCL 13 times
Liverpool = 6 times
Manunited= 3 times
Nottingham Forest 2= times
Chelsea= 1
Aston Villa= 1

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Predator188:

EPL is also overrated.

1 laliga
2 serie A
3 EPL
4 Bundesliga

Real Madrid =13
Barcelona = 5

Ac Milan = 7
Juventus = 2

EPL 8 UCL titles from
Liverpool =5
Man u = 3

What are you saying? Liverpool has 6 UCL titles,even Chelsea has won 1 and so many clubs in England
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What are you saying? Liverpool has 6 UCL titles,even Chelsea has won 1 and so many clubs in England
Well inter milan of series A,has 3 Ucl titles series A still leading EPL. In Ucl.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Predator188:

Well inter milan of series A,has 3 Ucl titles series A still leading EPL. In Ucl.
Nigerians are so limited and restricted to EPL that they hardly know what's up
Chinese, Arabs and many European countries have so much love for Bundesliga and careless about EPL.

But trust Nigerians, when they love something, they believe that thing has no alternative

So far, German clubs have won the Champions League/European Cup seven times (Bayern, Dortmund and Hamburg), the Europa League/UEFA Cup six times (Mönchengladbach, Bayern, Eintracht Frankfurt, Leverkusen, Schalke), the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup five times (Bayern, Bremen, Dortmund, Hamburg, Magdeburg), the UEFA Super Cup one time (Bayern) and the UEFA Intertoto Cup nine times (Karlsruhe, Schalke, Stuttgart, Bremen, Hamburg and Hertha)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
I tought This Is FTA Forum Not Football and sport forum abeg update us on latest FTA channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
sharaff6:
I tought This Is FTA Forum Not Football and sport forum abeg update us on latest FTA channels
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by palacious100: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Leon2dgh:
How much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Glowfash: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
davodyguy:
Attached to this post is a message from MD/CEO of TSTV Mr Bright, clarifying the reason why they can't air EPL live on Satellite.

Hi Dvodguy, ur contact pls, for us to chat. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Glowfash:

Hi Dvodguy, ur contact pls, for us to chat. Thanks
Its best we discuss here so others can contribute, if the discourse is not so personal or business related

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
palacious100:

How much
holla me @leonaghayere@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Leon2dgh:
does it auto roll biss key .if yes then how much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 3:01am On Aug 13, 2019
mbuaba:
It is t8hd we are talking about .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2019
Please how much is STARTIMES DECODER?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daddy001: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Profchicky:
Please how much is STARTIMES DECODER?
Less than 10k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2019
mbuaba:
Everything is intact
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
pls will crtv sport show Wednesday super cup - Liverpool v Chelsea? or any FTA that will show?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulrahmanas: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Amazing website for Download All in one Receivers softwares Link https://chrahman..com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ponani: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good evening, please has TSTV changed there direction because my is not showing for a month plus now. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
IYGEAL:

You probably want to track and watch Cosmote at 9E. If your budget is high enough, keep around 80k for ICONE iron plus, around 60k for tiger T3000 mega and around 20k for T8 Ultra HD. You also budget for a big dish if you don't already have one.

Good luck. I'm also trying to nail Cosmote. I have made orders and waiting for delivery.

Thanks bro. You are right for cosmote.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2019
IYGEAL:
Has anyone successfully tracked and watching sports on Cosmote using orca or forever server? Nobody seems to be talking about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
ponani:
Good evening, please has TSTV changed there direction because my is not showing for a month plus now. Thanks

No. TSTv is still on 42°e with Nigcomsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kareem257: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
I need 3m detachable pan dish in lagos. Any contact please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.