Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5453652 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoboizee:
@jamesope04.
You should be abe to get beyond 4 & 7. With 1m in the southwest, you will have tp 11804,11938,12054,11843 & 12034 [hardest to pool in]. So you should have cosmo**4,6,7,e*t Sport, f*x life, cosmo** cinema2 etc.
With 1.8m in the Southwest, you can't receive all cosmote 1-9

You can only get 4&7 and maybe 6.

Cosmote sports 1,2,3&5 are dedicated to EPL, LA Liga and Bundesliga
Cosmote sports 4&7 on 9e are dedicated to other sports more, but do show other leagues on days of multiple matches having same kick off time. For instance Cosmote sport 4 showed Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid this afternoon
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

Cosmote sports 4&7 on 9e are dedicated to other sports more, but do show other leagues on days of multiple matches having same kick off time. For instance Cosmote sport 4 showed Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid this afternoon

I said 4,6&7. That's what i have on 1m. Its for basketball,tennis & mixture of sort. E#t sport gives football too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

Which decoder open this cosmote, cos I got 4,6 and 7 with 1m dish here in ondo

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Easy023:
Which decoder open this cosmote, cos I got 4,6 and 7 with 1m dish here in ondo
There is just a brand of decoder with certain account that open it.

Unfortunately, since it's not their official decoder, I'm not gonna be saying much, cos it not right to promote such openly without being cautious of it's implication
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoboizee:

I said 4,6&7. That's what i have on 1m. Its for basketball,tennis & mixture of sort. E#t sport gives football too.
Yes, 100cm and 180cm dishes can't go beyond those 3 channels you mentioned.

You need 260cm dish upwards to access the other missing channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
kiss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoboizee:
Why not take down the picture if truly you didn't want to promote the box.
The image showed the channel, but not the box. Except for people that know, that blue color interface most people can't quickly figure out which is which
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hubbell: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Installers from southeast please if ve nailed this cosmote channels should respond because we should not be left in this great sports goodies.people that ve BUD let's do more researcher

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2019
zoboizee:

which match does E#t give? Am very certain of ziggo sports select showing epl and the vital matches but looking for account to open it since tiger forever server don't open it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Which Cosmotes Sport can 90cm dish track in Abuja?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nafizzey:
Which Cosmotes Sport can 90cm dish track in Abuja?
100cm can give you Cosmote Sports 4,6&7
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

There is just a brand of decoder with certain account that open it.

Unfortunately, since it's not their official decoder, I'm not gonna be saying much, cos it not right to promote such openly without being cautious of it's implication
would you by chance be referring to the member of the cat family predominantly found in India? is it that nothing last forever?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
eddyline:

would you by chance be referring to the member of the cat family predominantly found in India? is it that nothing last forever?
Probably correct.

But you know we have to be cautious.

1. It's not official
2. We should not openly promote it. Imagine if you and I work for the satellite company and our system is been hacked, you our salaries might be affected if there's little subscription coming in.
3. When we too publicize, it may go down south. See how AFN is blocked that no single decoder has been able to unlock since July 14th to date. Even the most expensive in the Auto roll family can't even open AFN as of today. They took time to study these boxes and just changed their protocol.

Although, it's not the fault of any of us that their system is hacked, but at least you bought your box for FTA and all of a sudden you saw some juices and decided to drink. No one can blame you for that grin.

But while enjoying your Orange juice, enjoy responsibly.

You catch the message?

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Probably correct.

1. It's not official
2. We should not openly promote it. Imagine if you and I work for the satellite company and our system is been hacked, you our salaries might be affected if there's little subscription coming in.
3. When we too publicize, it may go down south. See how AFN is blocked that no single decoder has been able to unlock since July 14th to date. Even the most expensive in the Auto roll family can't even open AFN as of today. They took time to study these boxes and just changed their protocol.

Although, it's not the fault of any of us that their system is hacked, but at least you bought your box for FTA and all of a sudden you saw some juices and decided to drink. No one can blame you for that grin.

But while enjoying your Orange juice, enjoy responsibly.

You catch the message?
you are totally correct. thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Probably correct.

1. It's not official

But while enjoying your Orange juice, enjoy responsibly.Bro can we hook up on watzhaap ,I have 2.4m dish lying waste in abuja.I want to see if I can get all the cosmote sport channels on it.my no is 07037446936.pls add me.

You catch the message?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pls house,i have 2.4m can it bring down all the cosmote sport @9e in abuja -Nigeria.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
michealblakky:
which match does E#t give? Am very certain of ziggo sports select showing epl and the vital matches but looking for account to open it since tiger forever server don't open it

Ziggo cccam/Oscam(e2 boxes) is btw €20-€40. Search european satellite forum. Especially nederland & belgium.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=sunene1 post=81368818][/quote]
You actually responded in my post, hence I didn't see your message.

Send me a PM.

I'm going to Auckland in few days, but intend to stopover in Dubai.

If time permits before my connecting flight to Australia and then final destination Auckland, I want to check Icone shop in the UAE and that of Tiger, to ask questions about their boxes and if I have extra Dirhams, I may even buy either to Nigeria and test

Head Office
ICONE TECHNOLOGY LLC
Dubai
UAE
PO.BOX 171148
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
hubbell:
Installers from southeast please if ve nailed this cosmote channels should respond because we should not be left in this great sports goodies.people that ve BUD let's do more researcher

Southeast often lag behind in these things. We already set several traps with 2.4m mesh but couldn't catch the Greek bird here in Imo State.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
IYGEAL:

Southeast often lag behind in these things. We already set several traps with 2.4m mesh but couldn't catch the Greek bird here in Imo State.
Don't try to use mesh for KU. It's waste of time and efforts.

Mesh strictly for C band.
Here's how it works.
Those hollow would make 240CM perform the work as 180cm on KU band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hubbell: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Which dish is the best for nailing cosmote, since mesh is not good for it and what size of dish should one use in southeast
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Don't try to use mesh for KU. It's waste of time and efforts.

Mesh strictly for C band.
Here's how it works.
Those hollow would make 240CM perform the work as 180cm on KU band

I see

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2019
hubbell:
Which dish is the best for nailing cosmote, since mesh is not good for it and what size of dish should one use in southeast
From 3meter pan/fibre dish..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2019
odilibe:

From 3meter pan/fibre dish..
Mr odilibe,I hail o.pls can 2.4m pan dish bring down all the cosmote channels on 9e in abuja.And the LNB type.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Pls do rewander TV show champion leauge
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
cabes007:
. Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
zoboizee:

Ziggo cccam/Oscam(e2 boxes) is btw €20-€40. Search european satellite forum. Especially nederland & belgium.
You have any one selling cccam account?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
zoboizee:

I can't find group please give me link. Tanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
cabes007:
which satellite are u guys watching this rwanda tv pls..... all the rwanda tv i got are scrambled

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
sunene1:
Mr odilibe,I hail o.pls can 2.4m pan dish bring down all the cosmote channels on 9e in abuja.And the LNB type.
No ..you can only get this frequencies with 2.4m ..11842v27500 11938 H 27500 12053H27500 of cosmote..the other frequencies on Greece beam is hard...12169/27500.. 12284 /27500
Better to track with 11823H27500...Sisal tv
Signal better from 6pm

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
michealblakky:
. Yes
Sorry both tesuday and Wednesday

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.