Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? (27893 Views)

UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by olamilarks(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Tijani009:

Can one receive income of up to 200k in Benin republic as a teacher (private sch)
I've not been there and I don't think the economy is thriving enough to pay teachers that much! 50k-100k is possible though!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by dinero101(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Hamachi:
This is the best every other one, any law can stop such business.
no law would stop it bro. Means they would have shut down many abbatoires. And the co isn't killed daily. Like once a week

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Love800(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bros
I greet u.
I would love to go to egypt and become a teacher. Is the job ok? And is it possible?
digitite:

As at 2011, they pay $700 per month salary minus allowances to teach high school in English language. You can also take extracurricular classes to earn more. The exchange rate is favourable to the Egyptian pounds.

I got my permit by registering in a computer school renewable every year. Other got their's through Arabic language course. If you enter with tourist visa, they will extend it for you for 3 months, to make a choice of staying or leaving.

When it comes to Digital Documentation of immigration or business processes. No country fears me. I can teach and guide you new ways to do it yourself and get visas but dont spoil it oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by cowboyT: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bigsunny01:
I have a job that worth receiving de sum of 500 dollars monthly after 6 month training waiting for me from an Asia company in Burkina faso, but each time i realise dat de link on how to get dere came from a frnd to my senior bro frnd dat i was told leave his insurance company work for de job for about 3 month now each time i get scared

De amount required is de sum of 1.1m for my transportation by land and some part of dat money will go for my documentation during de 6 months in training, and i was also told dat de company will open a dollar account for me during de 6 months training were my monthly payment will be going into after de 6 months training, and after de training i will automatically become dere staff and some money will be paid into my dollar account because during de training it seen as i was already working wit de company

I actually have de exact amount ready in my account to embark on de journey, i was told dat accommodation is free plus two times feeding in a day

My fear now is i wouldn't want to get dere and see somtin different from wat i'm been told to come for

Advice please

tread carefully bro, I've been offered something similar too, but I asked for the company name and what they're into, all the things they tell me about them doesn't add up, except that I will be paid in πŸ’΅ even during my training and Blablabla.
it's a pyramid kinda thing, the person that bring you in use you to upgrade, so you too have to bring some people if you want to go up the ladder, Asian multinational company is all they will tell you that the company is into different things and different projects and products all over the world. they will say that passport, Dollar account, documentations will be done for you but you have to bring some money and you will be trained etc.
If you have experienced NEOLIFE before, you will easily understand that offer.
maybe you should check qlgroup.com if it looks like that one you're offered. it's a dead end.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Bigsunny01(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
cowboyT:

tread carefully bro, I've been offered something similar too, but I asked for the company name and what they're into, all the things they tell me about them doesn't add up, except that I will be paid in πŸ’΅ even during my training and Blablabla.
it's a pyramid kinda thing, the person that bring you in use you to upgrade, so you too have to bring some people if you want to go up the ladder, Asian multinational company is all they will tell you that the company is into different things and different projects and products all over the world. they will say that passport, Dollar account, documentations will be done for you but you have to bring some money and you will be trained etc.
If you have experienced NEOLIFE before, you will easily understand that offer.
maybe you should check qlgroup.com if it looks like that one you're offered. it's a dead end.

Have aborted the mission after dey fall to all de try i push to dem together with enough research i carried out on my side

Thanks so much broπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by grandstar(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
BigBashiru:

They aren't....Egypt is part of Africa....

Egyptians are largely Arabs. They are even racist to black Egyptians
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by grandstar(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
SourNectarine:
Admittedly I've spent more time in Egypt than I have in Nigeria (I was born in Egypt) but I think it's a good place. The racism is mostly inter-personal, occasionally people accuse you of stealing things you bought, some people will call you slurs,some will glare at you,etc but I've not heard of any hate crimes outside of school children.

In terms of quality of life, I mean... maybe I think differently if I went to Lagos (I'm from the South East), but I've not had say... electricity go off for a week straight, so I'd say it's an improvement.

Is power supply in Egypt 247
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
wink
aysnoopy:

Bonjour
Please, I'll like to ask you some questions about Benin Republic. I needed a good information about the country and I'll appreciate if you can give me your number or email
I'll try to DM u on Nairaland as well
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nwaiyoo:

If Nigeria is cheaper he can settle here.
Nigeria is sin country as long as you have cash anything and everything can happen.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Hmmmm … is not easy, May God bless her
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
undecided
planetx:
You are talking about something you have no clue or personal experience about, just hearsay.
What makes you think I don't have personal experience
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by bukkiexchange01(f): 8:32am On Mar 27
Wake this thread up
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by bukkiexchange01(f): 11:45am On Mar 27
Get your fund exchanged into instant cash at the most competitive rate (fast loading)

We also buy & sell
Cefa
Kenya Shillings
Naira
Cedis

WE ACCEPT ESCROW SERVICES

We buy.......................
PayPal Funds (fnf only, no card funds or GnS funds )
BTC
Skrill Funds
Payoneer Funds
Perfect Money Funds
Wise Funds
Cashapp Funds
Ethereum
All Giftcards (footlocker, amazon, amex, sephora, itunes, apple, target, xbox, etc).

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by nwadikeokey11: 7:51pm On Mar 27
bukkiexchange01:
Wake this thread up
You are very right bro. The trade needs to be resurrected again at this time. It was very informative and I always looked forward to further updates when it was trending. Nairalanders in other African countries please we need all of you here to share your personal experiences regarding the current happenings in your country of residence. Thanks all.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by bukkiexchange01(f): 8:11pm On Mar 27
nwadikeokey11:
You are very right bro. The trade needs to be resurrected again at this time. It was very informative and I always looked forward to further updates when it was trending. Nairalanders in other African countries please we need all of you here to share your personal experiences regarding the current happenings in your country of residence. Thanks all.

Though I'm a frequent traveller within Ghana, Cameroon, Togo, Benin Republic, Kenya and Uganda.

I await other people... Let's wake this thread up together.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by IyaTola: 11:20pm On Mar 27
bukkiexchange01:

Though I'm a frequent traveller within Ghana, Cameroon, Togo, Benin Republic, Kenya and Uganda.

I await other people... Let's wake this thread up together.
Share your own experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by qyriwise: 2:51pm On Mar 28
Zambia.

Life is peaceful, moderate and organised. Food is affordable but rent is expensive, though paid monthly. Nigerian food are not easy to come by so you will starve if you don't learn to make do. There is nothing like our beloved kpomo, as even goat meat is sold without the skin. From what I have seen, foreigners mostly do business. Finally, I have read alot about how unwelcoming some African countries are to Nigerians, if true, then Zambians are 'angels'.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by nwadikeokey11: 4:28pm On Mar 28
qyriwise:
Zambia.

Life is peaceful, moderate and organised. Food is affordable but rent is expensive, though paid monthly. Nigerian food are not easy to come by so you will starve if you don't learn to make do. There is nothing like our beloved kpomo, as even goat meat is sold without the skin. From what I have seen, foreigners mostly do business. Finally, I have read alot about how unwelcoming some African countries are to Nigerians, if true, then Zambians are 'angels'.
Thanks bro. Please we need more of this kind of info. Bro did you just visit the country for tourism or you live there ?
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Minsk24: 4:43pm On Mar 28
qyriwise:
Zambia.

Awesome
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by qyriwise: 5:36pm On Mar 28
nwadikeokey11:
Thanks bro. Please we need more of this kind of info. Bro did you just visit the country for tourism or you live there ?

I lived here from early 2021 to mid 2022. Came back to Nigeria and now am back in Zambia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by nwadikeokey11: 8:13pm On Mar 28
qyriwise:

I lived here from early 2021 to mid 2022. Came back to Nigeria and now am back in Zambia.
Oh, so you live there currently? That's awesome
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Qhalifah: 8:26pm On Mar 28
Hello πŸ‘‹

Do we have anyone in here that stays in Kenya, I'd like to purchase some items that are only sold over there here in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by bukkiexchange01(f): 8:38pm On Mar 28
Qhalifah:
Hello πŸ‘‹

Do we have anyone in here that stays in Kenya, I'd like to purchase some items that are only sold over there here in Nigeria. Thanks

Like?
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Qhalifah: 10:03pm On Mar 28
bukkiexchange01:

Like?
maasai beads...the raw beads used in making bracelets like the one in the image below

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by bukkiexchange01(f): 11:12pm On Mar 28
Qhalifah:
maasai beads...the raw beads used in making bracelets like the one in the image below

It's better you link up with someone over there to help you buy and send over
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Qhalifah: 11:23pm On Mar 28
bukkiexchange01:

It's better you link up with someone over there to help you buy and send over
Yeah, exactly o. The last one I did, I paid the person since February 9, up till now I'm yet to get it. It is just one story to another. It's now very hard to see any trustworthy person.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by bukkiexchange01(f): 11:32pm On Mar 28
Qhalifah:
Yeah, exactly o. The last one I did, I paid the person since February 9, up till now I'm yet to get it. It is just one story to another. It's now very hard to see any trustworthy person.

I don't know how soon I'll go there. But I have someone over there. She might be coming anytime after the fasting.

If it's not much you need To buy maybe she can buy and when she's here you pay her.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Qhalifah: 12:15am On Mar 29
bukkiexchange01:

I don't know how soon I'll go there. But I have someone over there. She might be coming anytime after the fasting.

If it's not much you need To buy maybe she can buy and when she's here you pay her.
I'd be glad, it's not much.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by bukkiexchange01(f): 12:19am On Mar 29
Qhalifah:
I'd be glad, it's not much.

About how much?
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by qyriwise: 9:21am On Mar 29
nwadikeokey11:
Oh, so you live there currently? That's awesome

Yes although have not fully integrated into the system. Waiting for the outcome of a permit I applied for. After that, I will hopefully be able to get a small job first and later start a business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Qhalifah: 10:55am On Mar 29
bukkiexchange01:

About how much?
Something in the region of 3000 - 3500 KSH
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by nwadikeokey11: 11:04am On Mar 29
qyriwise:

Yes although have not fully integrated into the system. Waiting for the outcome of a permit I applied for. After that, I will hopefully be able to get a small job first and later start a business.
Almighty God grants you your heart desires my brother. It shall be well with you over there. I have been to Kigali in Rwanda, some other African countries and outside Africa then back to Nigeria for the past 3yrs now. But I think I need to leave Nigeria again due to the terrible economy over here in Nigeria but I just don't feel like living anywhere outside Africa. So I need a good African country I could move to. Rwanda isn't a good option for now as I have been reliably informed that the country isn't doing well at the moment, but honestly amongst all the African countries I had visited I love Rwandan. Kigali more due to the environment, great weather, well organized, etc, but then there's no point settling in a place where you will only spend your money without making good income. I planned to establish a good business outside Nigeria and call the new country of residence a home. Please do well to throw more light about Zambia, the weather, economy, life, etc. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road. / Corpers' Trip To Freedom Park Lagos, Formerly 'Her Majesty's Broad Street Prison / Fatal Accident In Bauchi Kills Passengers, Others Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.