Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? (27885 Views)

UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Tonim:
@digitite, Are there many Nigerians in Egypt?
Yes na
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Orubebe01: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2023
JapaProfessor:

If yo are an investor or a skilled professional:
South Africa
Kenya

If you work remotely and earn in dollars:
Namibia
Rwanda

If you are interested in fashion, arts and film:
South Africa
Ghana
Tanzania

If France or Belgium is your final destination:
Cote d'Ivoire

Living on a budget:
The Gambia
Zambia
What about huslers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2023
skylane:
how much will it cost me to move to Egypt maybe school wise,msc am a vet
An estimated 5m
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2023
Orubebe01:

What about huslers
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Babaken(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2023
JapaProfessor:

Capetown, SA
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Abidjan is good for business if you can speak French or learn very fast.

Secondly and the most important one have enough money for renting.
Their renting is very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Babastrong(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=digitite post=113918787]

My pleasure. Goodluck.[ I love egypt and i want to migrate there. How much do i need and how?]
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Illegal1(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2023
1Alex:
2022 thread
omoh.........notin spoil
people still dey japa every day

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Brimstone77: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Rockyfancino:
Lately, the thoughts of what life feels like in other countries have been number one on my pondering list.

I'd like for Nigerians in other African countries to give tell us what it is like for them, if they have any regrets and if they'd like to come back.

With free transport and a well paid secured job in Nigeria I'm not coming back...

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Peace of mind matters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by OndoRaph(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

They aren't....Egypt is part of Africa....
Here talk. Is it being part of Africa or they are not blacks? Do you know all Saharan African countries prefer to be recognized as Arabs outside of Africa? This is just so because Africa rings the black bell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2023
digitite:

I regret coming back even in the dead heat of the revolution.

A can of coke is #50. Chicken #400. Internet per hour #40. Metro or Bus to major centers #30.

I dont think there is any African that compares including South Africa. Living in Egypt makes me fear black dominated African countries.

If you want to enjoy diversity and earn peacefully with value, go and live in Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, France, Switzerland, Mauritius, Egypt. Dont base in a country that is nationalistic cause you will always feel left out.
No wonder their stadium is always full to capacity at every football match.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Man,
Alot of sense you made here.

Which do you think would hold more prospects for a Plumber and Pipefitter between Egypt and T&T?
T&T
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Tijani009: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

They aren't....Egypt is part of Africa....
You are safer in arab countries than egypt

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Tijani009: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Hamachi:
An estimated 5m

Why not just go to poland, if he has 5m

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Nnadykings: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2023
my greatest regret is the money that I used to travel to uae still I was deported I would have used it to relocate to one Africa country maybe by now I for don forget Nigeria since anyway God knows why

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by LegitDiva: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2023
ashpanez:
How can one migrate to Egypt

Why would I go back to pharaoh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Tijani009: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2023
porthouse7:
Benin Republic is the best African country for now

Share your reasons please
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by sltn(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2023
digitite:

Egypt.
please what about truck driver's do have any idea's about long truck driver's.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2023
judedwriter:

Peaceful environment...

The only barrier is the french and fon local dialect.
I don't know why some of them are in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2023
Nnadykings:
my greatest regret is the money that I used to travel to uae still I was deported I would have used it to relocate to one Africa country maybe by now I for don forget Nigeria since anyway God knows why
What happened?
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Timagex(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2023
JapaProfessor:

South Africa
Kenya

Namibia
Rwanda

South Africa
Ghana
Tanzania

Cote d'Ivoire

Living on a budget:
The Gambia
Zambia

A profession like photography. Where would you advice sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Life is not easy anywhere on earth but life is better in some places on earth…. Nigeria still remain the cheapest place to live for those who have money but how many people have millions in Nigeria ? But you don’t have to be a millionaire to live a descent life in Europe, America and Australia. Bills are much, yes ! But if my wife who as a tailor back in Nigeria with just 60k contribution monthly, but now able make a thrift of 500 pounds monthly aside bills, sending money to her parents and siblings, yet still keeps change in her acct. I can tell you UK is not bad for whoever that has the right papers to work and live. And I believe same is applicable to people in the US Canada and other good countries. May God help us all
I know of 16 people who have come to Nigeria for vacation and this are foreigners o! They ALL said the bolded.
One in particular said who will you see to come to help you buy something in your neighborhood in America or come pick you up at the airport, that they are all busy. Nobody would help you with your bills but here in Nigeria friends or family can help you with rent. Food transportation and having fun is cheap in Nigeria.

Another one of them explained when someone came to pick him from airport to a hotel on the island and the driver said the fare was 15k, he gave the driver 50k because it was damn to cheap

Nigeria is extremely cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2023
Timagex:

A profession like photography. Where would you advice sir?
Island 🏝️ countries.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2023
dinero101:
you can go into catfish faming and selling . It brings good money. Also cow business, you buy a live cow kill in the spot then you sell in kilos (depending on your location
Food is the selling thing now. Na person wey don chop dey look good.
This is the best every other one, any law can stop such business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Timagex(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2023
Hamachi:
Island 🏝️ countries.

I will appreciate it if you are specific.

How do I turn the skill into money over there?

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by judedwriter(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hamachi:
I don't know why some of them are in Nigeria

Despite the harsh economy, there's more money to make in Nigeria (population explosion) than benin republic.. Ironic isn't it?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by BreconHills(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
JapaProfessor:

South Africa
Kenya

Namibia
Rwanda

South Africa

Ghana
Tanzania

Cote d'Ivoire

Living on a budget:
The Gambia
Zambia

Well analysed. What are your thought on Cape Verde? And the two tax havens Maurituis and Seychelles? You could do something serious with this if you build it out. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Robnectar(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
digitite:

Average number of Nigerians are there. No loneliness. Cairo is a great city.

How much can I budget for Egypt visa
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hamachi(f): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
judedwriter:

Despite the harsh economy, there's more money to make in Nigeria (population explosion) than benin republic.. Ironic isn't it?

There's a reason foreigner are trooping into Nigeria
Labor is cheap
Nigerians are paid monthly not hourly
Weak labor laws to name a few

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Brownbetsport24: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mode99:
which investment can I go into,,with a budget of 2 million....I was thinking,,a hair salon for male and femal
Consider lending business, lend people money put your interest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Oluwomonext212(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Help you pay what ?? Only a kind hearted person will give you a two weeks shelter with nothing in returns. Abroad not for the faint heart, you work everyday to eat and pay bills and save. No short cut, ur get what u work and pay what u use. But las las u go dey alright. Like you said, naija is cheap but yet not easy looking at masses income cry cry cry
Hamachi:
I know of 16 people who have come to Nigeria for vacation and this are foreigners o! They ALL said the bolded.
One in particular said who will you see to come to help you buy something in your neighborhood in America or come pick you up at the airport, that they are all busy. Nobody would help you with your bills but here in Nigeria friends or family can help you with rent. Food transportation and having fun is cheap in Nigeria.

Another one of them explained when someone came to pick him from airport to a hotel on the island and the driver said the fare was 15k, he gave the driver 50k because it was damn to cheap

Nigeria is extremely cheap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
symbianDON:
Egyptians are racist...I'm speaking from personal experiences.
Thank you
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
digitite:

Egyptians are not racist. They are the best people I have ever come across. In all my stays, I wore Crucifix and would enter the roughest of neighbourhood as a church boy in the midst of learned sheiks to do computer courses. What did you do to them ?

Maybe you go dey form Americana. Haha. They love Africans and you find genuine pan africanist there and sometimes they are frustrated at our slave like mentality. There is no office in Egypt that denied me any documents or favour.

I stayed in Wadi-hof, a stone throw to Helwan University and the military barack and would always visit Nigerians in Nasr city and Maadi. Infact during the Revolution that toppled Mubarak, my customers ( Egyptians ) called and asked if i needed anything and my landlords ( Black and Arab Egyptians would wait for my transfer that can take weeks to settle the rents ). Even when i came out to assist in securing the neighbourhood from runaway prisoners, they asked me not to worry and to go back to my apartment.

If you are familiar training with their footballers. We hung out at Wadi Degla, Zamalek academies and with top Nigerian stars at Arab contractors, Tanta and so on and countless of us that went on trials and transfers to Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.

Or na their solid babes you want marry ? Just look clean. More beautiful than westernised girls and they dont look down on you. If not for Israel , na them we prefer ooo.

Whats your experience ?

To marry their girls? Omo You must be bastardly Rich 🤑

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) / Corpers' Trip To Freedom Park Lagos, Formerly 'Her Majesty's Broad Street Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.