Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? (27911 Views)

UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Ihaveleftnaija: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
ghettochild4u:

Who be this mumu?
So I don't have a right to my own opinion...
Oga comot for here..
U wey get home training...
Go n correct the siblings...don't do that shit here

Again:lack of home training. When the South Africans call you a shytholian hope you won't come here looking for sympathy
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by planetx: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hamachi:
USA, they need skill workers like mad, handy work like carpenter, plumbing, electricians, nail technician etc my advice once you get there get the certification and boom! You are made. Ordinary massage therapist you must get certified, have an insurance for both buildings and yourself.
You are talking about something you have no clue or personal experience about, just hearsay.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Bigsunny01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
I have a job that worth receiving de sum of 500 dollars monthly after 6 month training waiting for me from an Asia company in Burkina faso, but each time i realise dat de link on how to get dere came from a frnd to my senior bro frnd dat i was told leave his insurance company work for de job for about 3 month now each time i get scared

De amount required is de sum of 1.1m for my transportation by land and some part of dat money will go for my documentation during de 6 months in training, and i was also told dat de company will open a dollar account for me during de 6 months training were my monthly payment will be going into after de 6 months training, and after de training i will automatically become dere staff and some money will be paid into my dollar account because during de training it seen as i was already working wit de company

I actually have de exact amount ready in my account to embark on de journey, i was told dat accommodation is free plus two times feeding in a day

My fear now is i wouldn't want to get dere and see somtin different from wat i'm been told to come for

Advice please
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Ihaveleftnaija: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
planetx:
You are talking about something you have no clue or personal experience about, just hearsay.

You bit me to it. I really don't like these kinds of people who feed on the lack of exposure and gullibility of the desperate youth who want to migrate for greener pastures. Soon she will be posting the dollar earnings and give out the impression that the workers will be spending their salaries in nairas. And some youth will be excited and be on their way to some agent to donate their money
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Mandela27: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
My plan is Ghana,from there I can start making plans for Egypt
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by 360command: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mandela27:
My plan is Ghana,from there I can start making plans for Egypt
just go from Nigeria to Egypt. Ghana is hot like Nigeria. Your Money will finish in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by frenchman2: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hamachi:
Can you speak French?

all your comments make a lot of sense.
i see you make comments on egypt and cote divoire.
which country are you based in particular
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Sleekfingers: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
symbianDON:
Egyptians are racist...I'm speaking from personal experiences.

Which country of not racist? Even in England, France, Canada etc
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Tijani009: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hamachi:
Can you speak French?
Nooo
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Nwaiyoo: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Life is not easy anywhere on earth but life is better in some places on earth…. Nigeria still remain the cheapest place to live for those who have money but how many people have millions in Nigeria ? But you don’t have to be a millionaire to live a descent life in Europe, America and Australia. Bills are much, yes ! But if my wife who as a tailor back in Nigeria with just 60k contribution monthly, but now able make a thrift of 500 pounds monthly aside bills, sending money to her parents and siblings, yet still keeps change in her acct. I can tell you UK is not bad for whoever that has the right papers to work and live. And I believe same is applicable to people in the US Canada and other good countries. May God help us all

Thank you bro for being opmistic
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Jflex07(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Bigsunny01:
I have a job that worth receiving de sum of 500 dollars monthly after 6 month training waiting for me from an Asia company in Burkina faso, but each time i realise dat de link on how to get dere came from a frnd to my senior bro frnd dat i was told leave his insurance company work for de job for about 3 month now each time i get scared

De amount required is de sum of 1.1m for my transportation by land and some part of dat money will go for my documentation during de 6 months in training, and i was also told dat de company will open a dollar account for me during de 6 months training were my monthly payment will be going into after de 6 months training, and after de training i will automatically become dere staff and some money will be paid into my dollar account because during de training it seen as i was already working wit de company

I actually have de exact amount ready in my account to embark on de journey, i was told dat accommodation is free plus two times feeding in a day

My fear now is i wouldn't want to get dere and see somtin different from wat i'm been told to come for

Advice please
Scam!! Scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by tonididdy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

They aren't....Egypt is part of Africa....
Egyptians are strong racist.
...have you even left your village sef
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by PaulH07: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
digitite:

Egyptians are not racist. They are the best people I have ever come across. In all my stays, I wore Crucifix and would enter the roughest of neighbourhood as a church boy in the midst of learned sheiks to do computer courses. What did you do to them ?

Maybe you go dey form Americana. Haha. They love Africans and you find genuine pan africanist there and sometimes they are frustrated at our slave like mentality. There is no office in Egypt that denied me any documents or favour.

I stayed in Wadi-hof, a stone throw to Helwan University and the military barack and would always visit Nigerians in Nasr city and Maadi. Infact during the Revolution that toppled Mubarak, my customers ( Egyptians ) called and asked if i needed anything and my landlords ( Black and Arab Egyptians would wait for my transfer that can take weeks to settle the rents ). Even when i came out to assist in securing the neighbourhood from runaway prisoners, they asked me not to worry and to go back to my apartment.

If you are familiar training with their footballers. We hung out at Wadi Degla, Zamalek academies and with top Nigerian stars at Arab contractors, Tanta and so on and countless of us that went on trials and transfers to Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.

Or na their solid babes you want marry ? Just look clean. More beautiful than westernised girls and they dont look down on you. If not for Israel , na them we prefer ooo.

Whats your experience ?

Them dey give out their babes to outsiders for marriage or lashings?

Me go like fvck Egyptian vagay oh
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by BigBashiru: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
tonididdy:

Egyptians are strong racist.
...have you even left your village sef

They aren't....Egypt and Ethiopia worker together even in ancient times....
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Bigsunny01(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jflex07:
Scam!! Scam

Thanks bro💪💪

I'm also been careful here

I have plotted many stuff which dey have already fall for
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Jflex07(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Bigsunny01:

Thanks bro💪💪

I'm also been careful here

I have plotted many stuff which dey have already fall for
Good one. Someone I know fell for such,he wasted a lot of money.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Bigsunny01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jflex07:
Good one. Someone I know fell for such,he wasted a lot of money.

Thanks once again broda
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by oneman2k7: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
digitite:

Egyptians are not racist. They are the best people I have ever come across. In all my stays, I wore Crucifix and would enter the roughest of neighbourhood as a church boy in the midst of learned sheiks to do computer courses. What did you do to them ?

Maybe you go dey form Americana. Haha. They love Africans and you find genuine pan africanist there and sometimes they are frustrated at our slave like mentality. There is no office in Egypt that denied me any documents or favour.

I stayed in Wadi-hof, a stone throw to Helwan University and the military barack and would always visit Nigerians in Nasr city and Maadi. Infact during the Revolution that toppled Mubarak, my customers ( Egyptians ) called and asked if i needed anything and my landlords ( Black and Arab Egyptians would wait for my transfer that can take weeks to settle the rents ). Even when i came out to assist in securing the neighbourhood from runaway prisoners, they asked me not to worry and to go back to my apartment.

If you are familiar training with their footballers. We hung out at Wadi Degla, Zamalek academies and with top Nigerian stars at Arab contractors, Tanta and so on and countless of us that went on trials and transfers to Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.

Or na their solid babes you want marry ? Just look clean. More beautiful than westernised girls and they dont look down on you. If not for Israel , na them we prefer ooo.

Whats your experience ?

End of discussion. Who can argue with you? U don flex too much for this life.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hmmmm … is not easy, May God bless her
Hamachi:
Unlike Nigeria, my Aunt who is there works two jobs and take off only on Mondays.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Nwaiyoo: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hamachi:
I know of 16 people who have come to Nigeria for vacation and this are foreigners o! They ALL said the bolded.
One in particular said who will you see to come to help you buy something in your neighborhood in America or come pick you up at the airport, that they are all busy. Nobody would help you with your bills but here in Nigeria friends or family can help you with rent. Food transportation and having fun is cheap in Nigeria.

Another one of them explained when someone came to pick him from airport to a hotel on the island and the driver said the fare was 15k, he gave the driver 50k because it was damn to cheap

Nigeria is extremely cheap.

If Nigeria is cheaper he can settle here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Brimstone77:

With free transport and a well paid secured job in Nigeria I'm not coming back...

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Peace of mind matters.
What country are you in?
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by tefund(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
symbianDON:
Egyptians are racist...I'm speaking from personal experiences.
don't you think racism is better than tribalism?
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by tefund(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
digitite:

Whats your experience ?

Solid..
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by izibili44: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
A friend of mine told me that a 3 bedroom cost 35k eyptian pounds. That is close to a million in a year. How do we make of that.quote author=digitite post=113937578]

Thats good to know. I left during the revolution. I miss the affordable lifestyle and could visit again for business. I have been to Egypt 3 times.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Fayek(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Please anyone living around ibeju lekki should quote me

hello
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Nwaiyoo: 2:17am On Nov 05, 2023
planetx:
So why haven't they taken in all the millions of Palestinians suffering right next to them in Gaza and being bombed to smithereens.

You think it's every Arab or Muslim country that are terrorists? Egyptians and saudia Arabia know Palistanians as terrorists and therefore, do everything humanly possible to avoid them.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by aysnoopy(m): 3:03am On Nov 05, 2023
Hamachi:
I can confidently say that the crime rate here is considerably low. Not so high development but good maintenance culture for the existing infrastructures. Good electricity and water supply, makes life a lot easier. Now for you as a young adult, you are open to many study opportunities as there are numerous private universities and higher institutions of learning with lenient entry requirements.

You can also easily start something good for yourself as new ideas and innovations are favorably welcome by the general public. The cost of living here is also low compared to other neighboring countries (Ghana and Nigeria) so getting a good life here isn’t a decade’s journey. But you may have to battle with the language aspect if you are not a “francophonie” or don’t have a basic knowledge of french language which is the official language here. You can however easily learn at the numerous language centers and also from the environment.
Bonne chance!

Bonjour
Please, I'll like to ask you some questions about Benin Republic. I needed a good information about the country and I'll appreciate if you can give me your number or email
I'll try to DM u on Nairaland as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Dellorex(m): 3:41am On Nov 05, 2023
I'm planing to relocate to Egypt. I hope Egypt is okay.

digitite:

Whats your experience ?

Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by symbianDON(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2023
tefund:
don't you think racism is better than tribalism?
both are dangerous vices and, hence, should not be tolerated.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by patorial(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
JapaProfessor:

Capetown, SA
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

South Africa is no a good place to raise kids, especially when migrating.
Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by Tijani009: 1:57am On Nov 06, 2023
olamilarks:
According to a recent thread on NL "Benin republic has lots of opportunities in English language schools (Schools that cater for the Nigerian community), opportunities in trading and if you're skilled in handworks i.e fashion design, plumbing and auto repair." The Thread
Can one receive income of up to 200k in benin republic as a teacher (private sch)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Bauchi Kills Passengers, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos / The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.