Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? (13992 Views)

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Ystranger: 5:06am On Jul 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wow. lipsrsealed

Truth is bitter! huh?
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 16, 2011
OP Bleep you, Bleep your thread and Bleep your jobless jealous friends from other African countries. These other lame African ppl re jealous of Nigerian men full stop. This is not new to me cuz I always feel them ignorant zombies from other African countries re jealous of Nigerians silly because they (East n Southern African bastards re so slow and lame. Everything about them are lame, dumb and slow. Their conversation *yuck* they way they eat? Yucking sucks, their accent stink, they smell like shit + no swag very dull things very boring species
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2011
Ystranger:

Truth is bitter! huh?

Truth for whom? That's nothing new. Not everybody into mail order spouses. lipsrsealed

OP, if Nigerians concurring to what your fellow citizens are telling you then whom would you believe? Them or your citizens? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2011
There she go
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2011
Abeg abeg abeg. Wen naija dudes knw hw to giv it to dem wella dt dey forgt their names. Wt again do u want
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
Patsey:

Thats so sad undecided

These men are using the children and the women like their are toy, what they can use and throw away like shit.

I am feeling with all these victims cry

Would I found this out about my husband, I can`t garant that I do not hurt him badly. angry
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2011
:-x
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by theJOBS: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
im damn sure "Mrs Chima" is a damn Nigerian name, Ibo for that matter, i live in DC but im 100% nigerian even if i didnt go to school in Naija. Hey stay with your Nigerian men. people are the same, goods and bads. i mean what kind of man warns you against a happy relationship? think about it, many kenyans, ghanians, camerounians, south africans, ets are jealous. so they make up fake accounts , attacking Nigerians online. theyve ruined our image, but Nigeria will rise again. i know southafricans are salty people, and ghanians are generally ugly people, these other low life africans have no swag. i know Senegal, Ethopian, and Morroco Bleep with us.. #omonaija
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by theJOBS: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
:-x
you are a BITCH, mrs chima, you prolly ugly as Bleep, hell yea youll get bleeped over if you dont stop eating them fatty foods. fatass
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nigerian men have a bad reputation. It's their fault. Criminal activities, plenty of children with different women who they don't take care of. Multiple wives and girlfriends and so on. When you observe Nigerian men abroad and know nothing about their culture, it will come as a shock to you that many of them actually come from conservative homes, who don't even approve of sex before marriage.

Yet, there are many wonderful Nigerian men who don't deserve it. Unfortunately, many who make it to Europe are uneducated and backward and have no choice than to make money anyhow and get their papers anyhow so Europeans get the Impression that every Nigerian behaves like "bush meat".

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2014
antonion:

iam South African , they not only cheaters and liars but they also.
1. Frausters , Bank Robers
2.Drug Dealers
3.Steal Electricity
4.Faudging ID an passport
the list is endless.

not all nigerian man especially those who likes traveling to foreign countries becareful

You can go Bleep yourself. You can't even write English, retard, shapeless head monkey.
Nigeria helped you south Africans during apartheid. During the apartheid, Nigeria gave lots of South Africans, Nigerian passport to travel and now all you brainless, little bush South African pigs do is to say bad things about Nigeria.

I have never heard or seen any good thing about South Africa as all you idiots export are crooks, AIDS, hates, ignorant, criminals, and so goes the endless list.

You and your fellow South Africans should put your heads between your legs and kiss you ass.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 1:15am On Jul 29, 2014
SarahMaria: First someone aksed me where I am from.
I am from Austria.

Second I can not say that Nigerian men do not care about girls feeling. No that s not true.
maybe some of them are bad ok, but there are also a lot of austrian men here who are bad!
thats just normal for men who never fall in love with a girl I think.

Third I read about sex and green card comments  undecided
this is what i hear from austrian men  angry
when they see me with him they will come later and aks me why i am together with him. That sound like this: Oh you are so pretty and not such a fat and desperate woman why you are with him? does he have got a huge dick that you are with him?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this comments really makes me angry! they do not have any respect!

Ignore these fools who are saying bad things about Nigerians as they are no good.

I have heard white people telling me what other Africans are saying about Nigerians but I have never heard it from any Africans as they would never dare say anything bad about Nigeria in front of Nigeria.
Also, they know that what they are saying about Nigerians are not right, hence they tell others(non-Africans) and smile when they meet Nigerians.

All these hates about Nigerians started in Ghana after Nigeria deported about half a million Ghanaians in the middle of the 80's in response to the Ghanaian deportation of over 50.000 Nigerians in the early 70's.

These hates gradually spreads out of jealousy as Nigerians tend to be pretty proud of themselves which makes the other Africans jealous as they know that they can never be like Nigerians.

If these people who are telling you all these bad things about Nigerians would tell you the truth, they would say that they are jealous of Nigerians as they would and can never be outstanding, hardworking, smart, proud, and focused like the Nigerians.

One love.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2014
theJOBS: im damn sure "Mrs Chima" is a damn Nigerian name, Ibo for that matter, i live in DC but im 100% nigerian even if i didnt go to school in Naija. Hey stay with your Nigerian men. people are the same, goods and bads. i mean what kind of man warns you against a happy relationship? think about it, many kenyans, ghanians, camerounians, south africans, ets are jealous. so they make up fake accounts , attacking Nigerians online. theyve ruined our image, but Nigeria will rise again. i know southafricans are salty people, and ghanians are generally ugly people, these other low life africans have no swag. i know Senegal, Ethopian, and Morroco Bleep with us.. #omonaija

Love your comment smiley
One love, omoNaija
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Ashantiking: 2:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Naijaproud:

Ignore these fools who are saying bad things about Nigerians as they are no good.

I have heard white people telling me what other Africans are saying about Nigerians but I have never heard it from any Africans as they would never dare say anything bad about Nigeria in front of Nigeria.
Also, they know that what they are saying about Nigerians are not right, hence they tell others(non-Africans) and smile when they meet Nigerians.

All these hates about Nigerians started in Ghana after Nigeria deported about half a million Ghanaians in the middle of the 80's in response to the Ghanaian deportation of over 50.000 Nigerians in the early 70's.

These hates gradually spreads out of jealousy as Nigerians tend to be pretty proud of themselves which makes the other Africans jealous as they know that they can never be like Nigerians.

If these people who are telling you all these bad things about Nigerians would tell you the truth, they would say that they are jealous of Nigerians as they would and can never be outstanding, hardworking, smart, proud, and focused like the Nigerians.

One love.

Let me tell you something no Ghanaian below 30 knows about this Ghana must go. I only learn about through the internet. Don't know one care about it. It is only Nigerians that seems to care and talk about it. Is like the Ghana must go era is taught through out Nigerian schools. If you don't believe choose a random Ghanaians and ask them about Ghana must go and that person will have confuse look on his face.

Why should anyone especially Ghanaians be jealous of Nigerians. What do Nigerians have that we don't have?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by iamord(m): 6:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Ashantiking:

Let me tell you something no Ghanaian below 30 knows about this Ghana must go. I only learn about through the internet. Don't know one care about it. It is only Nigerians that seems to care and talk about it. Is like the Ghana must go era is taught through out Nigerian schools. If you don't believe choose a random Ghanaians and ask them about Ghana must go and that person will have confuse look on his face.

Why should anyone especially Ghanaians be jealous of Nigerians. What do Nigerians have that we don't have?

. This is a case Of Kettle calling pot Black.. Nigeria has done a lot of things that are wrong yet the feel they should be respected. For that.. He Talked about insults. But what kind Of country at a giving opportunity. Will degrade them to a bag... What an Insult! Today The new nigerian generation know the bag as Ghana must go! If you have Respect for your fellow black will Such Have happened..? I can go on an on.. For the nigerians believing that everyone Hates them ,They had Better Look Within to find Where its all coming From

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2014
let me tell one good thing about SA,Nigerians are flocking to this country like flies...am not from England,excuse my English

Naijaproud:

You can go Bleep yourself. You can't even write English, retard, shapeless head monkey.
Nigeria helped you south Africans during apartheid. During the apartheid, Nigeria gave lots of South Africans, Nigerian passport to travel and now all you brainless, little bush South African pigs do is to say bad things about Nigeria.

I have never heard or seen any good thing about South Africa as all you idiots export are crooks, AIDS, hates, ignorant, criminals, and so goes the endless list.

You and your fellow South Africans should put your heads between your legs and kiss you ass.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Fact is, There's always this undermining feelings and hatered that other African countries have towards Nigerians, and its all as a result of inferiority. Most African men talk badly about Nigerian men; Its no different from other African women and their hatered for Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by OXYGEN01: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
theJOBS: im damn sure "Mrs Chima" is a damn Nigerian name, Ibo for that matter, i live in DC but im 100% nigerian even if i didnt go to school in Naija. Hey stay with your Nigerian men. people are the same, goods and bads. i mean what kind of man warns you against a happy relationship? think about it, many kenyans, ghanians, camerounians, south africans, ets are jealous. so they make up fake accounts , attacking Nigerians online. theyve ruined our image, but Nigeria will rise again. i know southafricans are salty people, and ghanians are generally ugly people, these other low life africans have no swag. i know Senegal, Ethopian, and Morroco Bleep with us.. #omonaija
When we say mumugerians are fools, you people think its a lie.You attack Ghana and when we retaliate you fools will be the first to say we are jealous of u fools.UGLY STINKING POT BELLY FOOLS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Ashantiking: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest: Fact is, There's always this undermining feelings and hatered that other African countries have towards Nigerians, and its all as a result of inferiority. Most African men talk badly about Nigerian men; Its no different from other African women and their hatered for Nigerian women.

Not just Africans westerners, Asians and so much more. You mean to tell me everyone has inferiority complex towards Nigerians. Its high time nigerian look inward for the cause of their problems instead of blaming others. Igbos and Yorubas and Hausas hate each other, let also guess is because of inferiority complex. Nigerians made their bed and they must lie in it instead of blaming others.

We all can't be wrong at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by iamord(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ashantiking:

Not just Africans westerners, Asians and so much more. You mean to tell me everyone has inferiority complex towards Nigerians. Its high time nigerian look inward for the cause of their problems instead of blaming others. Igbos and Yorubas and Hausas hate each other, let also guess is because of inferiority complex. Nigerians made their bed and they must lie in it instead of blaming others.

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Ashantiking, iamord, NITROGENN, SantaMafia, ghananotnaija, OXYGEN01, EroZA are the same person using different account names to write bad things about Nigeria and Nigerians.

These monkey a.s.s, tree clinging, slowpoke, parasite is all over this site and posting hateful things against Nigerians and Nigeria.

Nigerians, be awareness of this ghanaian, clown, scumbag, dog shit, animal in human form with different accounts.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 1:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Ashantiking:

I was in Holland where I met a white man who asked me why the ghanaians are saying bad things about Nigeria.
I had a Japanese/American room mate who asked me the same exact question.

What you ghanaian piece of s.h.i.ts do is going about and writing and saying bad things about Nigeria.

Over 3.000 of these smelly cunts ghanaian animals where caught in Lagos alone trying to vote in the last Nigerian election.

Nigeria should deport over two million evil ghanaian pigs who are living all over Nigeria.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 1:29am On Aug 07, 2014
iamord: . This is a case Of Kettle calling pot Black.. Nigeria has done a lot of things that are wrong yet the feel they should be respected. For that.. He Talked about insults. But what kind Of country at a giving opportunity. Will degrade them to a bag... What an Insult! Today The new nigerian generation know the bag as Ghana must go! If you have Respect for your fellow black will Such Have happened..? I can go on an on.. For the nigerians believing that everyone Hates them ,They had Better Look Within to find Where its all coming From

What I still don't understand is what all these ghanaian pigs are doing here on Nigerian site.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 1:36am On Aug 07, 2014
Ashantiking:

No Nigerian ever thing that the world hates them as what we see is the evil, leprosy, ghanaian pigs going around and telling bad things about Nigerians to any fool who would listen.

There are over two million of these disease-filled-ghanaians in Nigeria as they(ghanaian stinking pigs) keep moving on the rate of 7.000 monthly to Nigeria.

Lets deport and ban these gh'etto'ana(ghetto-ghana parasite evil) from Nigeria.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 1:54am On Aug 07, 2014
Ashantiking:

The bitterness of your mass deportation from Nigeria still burns in your ghanaian evil hearts as you can stop at nothing to say and write bad things about Nigeria and the Nigerians.

If you Ghanaian pigs have everything, why is 7.000 Ghanaian begging pigs moving monthly to work in Nigeria.

Over 3.000 of these ghanaian pigs were caught in Lagos alone trying to vote in the last Nigerian presidential election.

You, ghanaian smelly fools work as doorman, housekeeper, street sweeper, and all the penny jobs left behind in Nigeria.

As you claim to have everything, what the hell are over two million of you unwanted ghanaian animals doing in Nigeria after over half a million of you ghanaian-animals were deported about 30 years ago from Nigeria.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by ehispapa(m): 2:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Mamken:

if a stranger speak to me, i'll 1. dont even liste ( WTF a stranger got to tell me!?!?!?  undecided ) and 2. where do they get time to talk to u if u dont give them the chance. i mean, r u shopping and they just stop u in the street to hold u a sermon abt ur husband!?!?  undecided

anyway, i personally have never experienced this kinda thing. . . it sound very funny to me.

i dont think you have been with whites folks before..i have, they stalk and poke noses especially when you are blacks. do you also realise she is from a strong racist country? eastern europe.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 2:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Naijaproud:

The bitterness of your mass deportation from Nigeria still burns in your ghanaian evil hearts as you can stop at nothing to say and write bad things about Nigeria and the Nigerians.

If you Ghanaian pigs have everything, why is 7.000 Ghanaian begging pigs moving monthly to work in Nigeria.

Over 3.000 of these ghanaian, leprosy, pigs were caught in Lagos alone trying to vote in the last Nigerian presidential election.

You, ghanaian smelly fools work as doorman, housekeeper, street sweeper, and all the penny jobs left behind in Nigeria.

As you claim to have everything, what the hell are over two million of you unwanted ghanaian animals doing in Nigeria after over half a million of you ghanaian-animals were deported about 30 years ago from Nigeria.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 2:17am On Aug 07, 2014
EroZA:
let me tell one good thing about SA,Nigerians are flocking to this country like flies...am not from England,excuse my English

And what the hell are all these south African little brain, hyena carcass doing all over Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt, and other cities.

Just in one week(in 2012), over 120(hundred and twenty) south Africans(hyenas) where deported from Nigeria.

What the hell where all of these hyena slipping into Nigeria to do.

The only thing bigot south Africans(kaffir hyenas) are good at, as the then south African president said in 1985, are dancing, getting drunk, marrying many wives, and raping the women you can't marry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 2:22am On Aug 07, 2014
This is exclusively a Nigerian site as what I still don't understand is what all these mini-monkey ghanaians and other Africans are doing on this site.

Leave Nigerian site alone and find your own site.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Ashantiking: 2:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Naijaproud:

Over 3.000 of these ghanaian pigs were caught in Lagos alone trying to vote in the last Nigerian presidential election.

You are not worth my time. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by iamord(m): 5:01am On Aug 07, 2014
Naijaproud:

What I still don't understand is what all these ghanaian pigs are doing here on Nigerian site.
will you shut up!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can U Marry Osu / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.