Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays (66394 Views)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by AutoRedux: 2:55pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=2dice01 post=112816673][/quote]

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Boss13: 2:56pm On May 14, 2022
You want to fix it then you must be sincere and honest.

Call him - express your vulnerability to him that you were so into him and was worried about your emotions. You wanted some days to be sure that your emotions weren't playing games and needed those days.

Apologies to him and be sure to make him know he wasn't the problem. Assure him that you have definitely confirmed you like him and you are into him. You have to promise him it would never occur again and no more mind games.

Finally, let him know you'd like to call him and express your emotions to him verbally. Then, pray to God he understands because you blew your chances with silliness. Please know the brother has options and lots of beautiful younger women and even more successful than you want him too.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by makeherscream(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
LUAN:
Iyoha is my good friend From edo State,....
really where in Edo state ?
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by AutoRedux: 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
Women eh. Una wahala too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Martinez39s(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
IamV:
Miss 33,first & foremost,I want to start by telling you that you're no shit,and I love the level of self worth that young man got for himself & how he's not willing to play your BS mind games.

Great guy,he did the right thing.

You read his messages,ignored it for two days because you want to play nonsense mind games,and you're trying to make it his fault for respecting himself to withdraw from a situation he's not considered important to get a response ?

I actually love how he decided to mind his business,because that's what all self respecting men will do in this kind of scenario.
You don't treat people like an option ,and you expect to be treated like a priority.
I hope he moves on,and never look back.

Confused , irrational & fickle ladies like you have no right to be in a relationship.
She ain't sh!t. Just another evening newspaper with tokunbo pussy feeling so fly. Thank goodness the man respects himself and doesn't have room to simp and put her on a pedestal. Who has time to play silly games?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by peedeeasobie(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way

Really? Because you are who? Queen Elizabeth? You are 33 and you are playing a childish mind game.

He stays abroad and he has interacted with ladies who don't have this type of redundant mentality.

You avoided his chats for two days because you don't want to be taken for granted? You shouldn't be in a relationship. You are too childish.

If this one doesn't work out now, you will add it to your portfolio that guys are unreliable meanwhile you messed things up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by pennywys(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

Is he that he has moved on or not really interested
anty carry ur oloshoism and gotta out of here we have so many issues to deal with
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

I'm not with any man. Men have an habit of underating you when you show them how much you care. Between, I just wanted to see how consistent he is. I just dropped an SMS for him on his local number hoping he reply.
And i'm sure you must have taken enough time to compile a very hostile message in a bit to show revenge. Go on miss 33.. Chairlady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by peedeeasobie(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Jeweltz:
Sister please move on. Those abroad guys already have someone arranged for him by his family before he comes. That's why he is ignoring you. Don't allow your heart to get disturb over a man that will not love you o. Can see you're already forming feelings

This advice right here is not coming from a pure heart. This person will not do what she is advising you to do.

People like this rush men in secret and tell tales openly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Kennytowel: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
Why do y'all sounds to make me unhappy. I'm not happy with how things turn out with him not getting back to me as I had hoped. And now you guys are compounding my issue.

What you did is quite rude, if someone does same to you, will you like it.
You kept reading the message and ignored, what's that?
It's better you did not even open them at all, even if you wanted to form hard to get, you wouldn't be too available to reply his messages asap.
Send an apology message, and cook up something, maybe your phone got damaged or something, asides this, I don't know what to tell you

Thanks anyways
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's straight up annoyingly tiring and boring to tears and at this point. Mtcheeeww.

Lol. It is always them. Then they would land to comment nonsense. Jobless entities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Burgerlomo: 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
You just played yourself sis, congratulations for forming busy when you're not. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by KINGCHUKWU(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
My sister, this one wey u de reach out to am...no b "desperate" too...make I just tell u,if the man don lock up for u,as u near am, he go just ............ And move on...u get... So na even now u need to de more careful sef..lol

jackals:

I'm not with any man. Men have an habit of underating you when you show them how much you care. Between, I just wanted to see how consistent he is. I just dropped an SMS for him on his local number hoping he reply.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Martinez39s(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

Hush it jare. Keep living in fantasy land. This is exactly what women do and you are simply projecting the feminine on the masculine. Men don't do this. SMH.

You clearly don't understand men as you think. You have probably been rolling with bad boys who endlessly smashed you and you think all men act like them in some instances. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Larrysung(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2022
qtguru:

Mind games doesn't attract men, if a lady is more open with him, he might most likely choose her over you, just be yourself and communicate, what's wrong in showing your intentions, now you've made it seem like you are not interested. you women are funny.
lmao.... Bro! Those beautiful creatures come with complications!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Irondome1: 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

Something dey worry u for head... You're ain't consistent yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by jesmond3945: 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

you like the man, he likes you, what is so hard. If you are pushing him away by showing him your true intentions then leave him because he is not for you. Common you guys are not young, he already knows what he wants marriage and you want marriage as well. Why pretend to him so that he chases you up, then when he gets and gets married, he would start cheating or punching you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way
You are desperate. He knows. If being desperate is what will make him marry you, why not increase the flame? Seems you don't know what interest men in a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Martinez39s(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

What a fool. The man you are dealing with has huge self-respect; he knows his value and he is not a simp. Any lady that is playing hard to get or, as they say, wey never ready can kiss a live wire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Jaculze(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

Is he that he has moved on or not really interested
just imagine this child. That's how I met one today at the brt park, we got talking while waiting for Ajah bus, spoke with her, even gave up my sit for her so she won't stay far behind. We got to Obalende and continued talking only for her to tell me she don't like talking in the bus, I said so I'm the one making you talk ba? She said yes. I said so sorry but can I know your name first before I quiet down? She said why do I wanna know her name?

That there made me turned off and surprised, isn't this lady that we were just vibing all through the journey? I locked up and never said a word till she came down at her bus stop and left.

See, men don't have time for rubbish these days, if you want something, be open to it and don't be ashamed to show it. Y'all are so silly and annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by DenreleDave(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

You are so pathetic... Is this how you will be doing till you clock 50?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by chigoizie7(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

At 33 you still behave like a child. A man that took you out on a date with pure and clear intentions, he didn’t do anything wrong, he called and texted for two days and you ignored him for no fault of his. The young man moved on. Now you are talking trash.

This life no hard, na una de make am hard unnecessarily. Ee come be man wey de live for US wey their yes na yes and their No is no. You gave him a vibe and he flew with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by satandeterrible: 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
Jeweltz:
The day I see that I started believing that I don't need a man to be happy is the day I started having rest. If he comes, good, if he doesn't, all I can do is pray and hope he comes. I can't be going about and toast a man. That too, a man that doesn't show interest. All they want to do is to Bleep and show their friend they've got a beautiful catch
Quotes of an expired evening newspaper
Don't worry dear, it is well with your frustrated, whoring soul

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by DontGiveUpYet: 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
So people still relocate from US to Nigeria to settle down? Abi na charm? I don't understand.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by GboyegaD(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

He is real and expects a lady in her 30s to know what she wants. He's lived in a society where people don't pretend about their feelings so you acting the way you did just sent him off telling him not to force into existence an attraction that isn't natural.

The best you can do at this time is to call him up and be neutral. Ask if he would like to hang out and talk and please don't dwell on your thoughts about not wanting to appear desperate. Just apologize for not responding to his chats and let him know you had a few things come up and thought you had responded that you will get back to him later.

Lastly, let things flow naturally.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by bluefilm: 3:13pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with a good character just like you described yourself you should have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question

She's 33 and she's still doing inyanga

Her village people have refused to let go of her case, aswear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

I made sure I communicated very well on our first meeting. And we've been chatting about 13 days before he came in. So I made a good impression.
this thing is quite easy just call him explain to him and apologize that u have been busy and that now the work load has reduced on you ….then switch topic case closed after the phone call text him on WhatsApp and keep the communication going ……obviously u like him don’t make such silly mistake again by ignoring him even if u feel ur throwing urself at him ignoring him is not the right move instead caution urself when ur around him simple …honestly it’s hard to believe ur 33 and still making this kind of mistake well no man perfect but God

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Sunnyski: 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
You said he came back for the US. Miss Nigeria, I'm sure you know that women of the western world doesn't behave like the zoo women we have here in this shithole.

The women over there are truthful and honest with men, they can approach men and even take them out for dinners and he is used to the western culture and now he sees you as a useless fool that you are.

I'm sure he is regretting meeting you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by ACE1010: 3:15pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with a good character just like you described yourself you should have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Alexpetra: 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

by now you can see that not all men do the underrating thing, if you're not interested or doing stubborn head as you please... OGAboy go move on o.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by bjtinz: 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

Chai. guys what's with all the brutal comments, ne? No be fight naa.

Abeg make una be calming down, biko.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by ACE1010: 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
Dripsandchills:
You vagina ppl can be so confused, u didn't respond to his messages and he did same to u now ur bothered. Overthinking things my feet. I wish he will never talk to u again, u felt u threw ursef at him? U like him n followed your body's intuition then ur head come de think trash join.. u use hand spoil ur luck, 33 years na here, menopause de junction de come ur side.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.