Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays (66426 Views)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Femeto: 3:20pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

Is he that he has moved on or not really interested
Stop this joke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by akeeng: 3:20pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with a good character just like you described yourself you should have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question
Pukas for President.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by jjmk(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

For your sake, I hope he has not moved on. Why do you women always assume things. You liked him and that was why you threw yourself at him. Perhaps he was very glad you liked him and was as eager to take things further but Naija babes with oversabi sense threw a beautiful thing away.

What is stopping you from reaching out to him? Why would you even ignore his calls for two days? I like that guy, he is like me.

Now u have to swallow your pride and go after him...so which is worse? Throwing yourself at him initially and he liking it and now having to grovel back to him and looking more desperate...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by akeeng: 3:22pm On May 14, 2022
IamV:
Miss 33,first & foremost,I want to start by telling you that you're no shit,and I love the level of self worth that young man got for himself & how he's not willing to play your BS mind games.

Great guy,he did the right thing.

You read his messages,ignored it for two days because you want to play nonsense mind games,and you're trying to make it his fault for respecting himself to withdraw from a situation he's not considered important to get a response ?

I actually love how he decided to mind his business,because that's what all self respecting men will do in this kind of scenario.
You don't treat people like an option ,and you expect to be treated like a priority.
I hope he moves on,and never look back.

Confused , irrational & fickle ladies like you have no right to be in a relationship.
Np: My X - Rae Sremmurd
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by kogof51050: 3:23pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way
Very disgusting mentality... Don't try this shit with people like me. I'll extinguish you like you were never created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by akeeng: 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

I'm not with any man. Men have an habit of underating you when you show them how much you care. Between, I just wanted to see how consistent he is. I just dropped an SMS for him on his local number hoping he reply.
Any woman that thinks BTW means between doesn’t deserved marriage

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Pimine: 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

I'm not with any man. Men have an habit of underating you when you show them how much you care. Between, I just wanted to see how consistent he is. I just dropped an SMS for him on his local number hoping he reply.
Aswearugaaad

Shiloh is waiting for you. I dey sure say na wetin you do take clock 33 years so wey you neva marry. And you're still doing it. Wehdone ma grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by drakeli: 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
Why do y'all sounds to make me unhappy. I'm not happy with how things turn out with him not getting back to me as I had hoped. And now you guys are compounding my issue.

Thanks anyways

Tell the poor guy to hit me up. I will link him up with nice and beautiful ladies black or white ready to settle down here in the US. I’m in the state of Texas. There’s a redpill movement among men in the US that makes them to ditch any girl playing hard to get wasting time for someone else serious. My guy did a good job. Trust me, getting a girl is not his problem. He got no time to waste

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Bfly: 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
Na where mind game don lead you be that: Nairaland
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by abdulwassi(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
33 and you never still get sense.. Hmmmmm na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by dalass(f): 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with a good character just like you described yourself you should have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question

What exactly is wrong with you? The OP wrote her story and you're body shaming her!
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Ay04z(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Call him.. U will not die
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by mastermaestro(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
even 27 years still dey find husband,you way he 33 see one,you turn mumu

Village pipu at work.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by victorv12(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:

My guy, I don light one fat Igbo for you for here. You be correct guy! Nigeria girls along with their stupid forming.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by DaInferno(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
LUAN:
shey the redpiller told you guys that the holy spirit does not like SIMPing. grin
my comrade, I see you grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
dalass:

What exactly is wrong with you? The OP wrote her story and you're body shaming her!

Where is the body shaming in what he said?... dont you females have a vagina?...abi you have a dick?...read to understand and not reply
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
U be mumu girl. Those things wey u do for ur 20s when turn u to evening newspaper 9 u carry enta 30s.
You deserve to remain unmarried all your life

Foolish boi
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by blaze83(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way

You showed him You liked him and then went home to act the way you described?

If I was him, I'd think you saw something in him you didn't like that day, hence, your attitude.

You trying not to appear desperate is something you should have done well in your early 20's, not at 33. At 33, there's no need to play mind games, you've seen and done it all.

Talking about him not backing out after the treatment you gave him because he wants to escalate things? That's something also guys in their early 20s, I did that a lot in school growing up, no be now wey I be grown ass man and dey comfortable, I go still dey chase person who's attitude clearly shows that them no send my mama.

Rather than insult you like others, I'd advice you reach out, if he's like me, na now that desperation you didn't want to show would even be needed cos you have already bleeped up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Mypeople2(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

Let me talk like the Indians, "What you did is stupid my dear " Nobody cares these of whether you throw yourself at him or not, just fall in love and get married .No time for games any more

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Bignuell(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
She said, she want to see how consistent he is grin grin, when no be say na skill baba dey learn. Someone said, the same habit you put out in your twenties, now in your thirties, you still dey do am and you expect the same result grin At OP nigga don't have nada to lose. Now whose bothered

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by tunize(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
Give that guy one good reason for him to continue talking to you. Oh you think he doesn't have any other thing to think about or do with his time? You expect a guy in his thirty's to be playing hard to get with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by optm(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
U blew it. It's one thing to read a post and not reply immediately after reading and another to not reply at all . That stuff is quite disrespectful and every person that's got self worth would do what the guy did. No good man would take you for granted for showing you like and care rather he reciprocates such unless he's not really into you and the feeling isn't mutual. If he likes you, withholding back on your part would kill whatever is budding . First of all send him a message apologizing for not replying his messages and suggest a hangout with him (find an interesting place and the bills on you ). Lastly , learn from this .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by yemi1504: 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

Lol grin. What a confused gender!
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Toktee(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Comrade grin I sight you grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by yemi1504: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:

Abi. At 30 plus years and still playing hard to get? ROTFLMAO grin. Some people don't know they are ev3ning newspaper sha!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

U F ed up.
I came back from the US, met a woman that was introduced to me , we had sex on the same day and still married now 20 years plus and counting.
This is after I have had sex with uncountable number of women before meeting her on many trips back home.
When I met her, I knew that's what i have been looking for.
Moral of the story is that what's going to happen will happen regardless of how you act with him. Just be yourself and let the rest take care of itself. Simple.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
LadyTara:
undecided undecided undecided

After seeing pocohantas' comment had to go back and check, it's actually one of those red pillers out to create social engineered threads against women.

This nonsense nor dey tire una? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. For a people who feel women are nothing,you lots spend so much time on women and their issues sha. Smh.but she didn’t give out any info aside her age …but for real this things happen ,life no suppose hard

I had my doubts as to why a lady will give out her real age on a thread where it can back fire on her face.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by drakeli: 3:42pm On May 14, 2022
You read his message and never replied until two days later? What an absolute disrespect. Guy got respect for himself and moved on

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by heendrix(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2022
DaInferno:
grin it's either of the last statements...thats how I collected a lady's number who stopped me on the road supppsedly saying I looked cute...only for madam to be replying me late or not at all. We turned status viewers till one day, while in church, pastor said its only when you open up that people come in, nobody should hold you down if they themselves are not ready to move forward.

The Holy spirit instructed me to delete her number that instant. grin
Life no suppose dey hard

Lmao grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

I'm a submissive woman, appreciative and also have my own things going on for myself. I don't bag and I'm peaceful. Thanks �
a peaceful woman will not ghost a man and yet be blaming a guy he didnt call..

That is witchcraft to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Toktee(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2022
I been the find where she answer Puskas question without success.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by rajiedreez: 3:45pm On May 14, 2022
To learn lesson no dey tey

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.