Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) (35171 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/COcMLd.gif[/img]

waste of my data,
I swear
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by bilangha(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

Why do Nigerians only care when someone is killed due to religious reasons?
What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.
islamic fool.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
royalfly:

Oh you that support jungle justice is giving this advice? Arr yoi normal? Advice your brothers that are fighting for their God. Debs God will surely fight for her..

You were too emotional when you read my initial post.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by manikspears: 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

It seems you were too emotional to read what I posted

You are mad
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by hatedisplace: 4:44pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.
Do not post religious content in a school WhatsApp group. How is that insulting your mo what do you call it again? Una mumu na follow come. try get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
hatedisplace:
Do not post religious content in a school WhatsApp group. How is that insulting your mo what do you call it again? Una mumu na follow come. try get sense

And you had to lie.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by royalfly(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Bleep offf..
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:46pm On May 15, 2022
bilangha:

islamic fool.

Brainwashed delusional reta@ded relgious FANATIC is spotted.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Richy4(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

Since u seems to know too much,..What did the girl in question Said that was insulting/ blasphemous that warrants her life being snatched from her?
Can u pinpoint what the major words were?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Brigggzxxt: 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

oya we hear u, come I would gladly love to stone and burn u to death and as a Christian that I am u will see ur idiot brother buhari coming to find me in Ibadan to kill
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

The desperate miseducation of the Muslim. An Insult is on the same level as taking a life grin

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2022
Richy4:

Since u seems to know too much,..What did the girl in question Said that was insulting/ blasphemous that warrants her life being snatched from her?
Can u pinpoint what the major words were?

Go and listen to the audio
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2022
ceejay80s:

oya we hear u, come I would gladly love to stone and burn u to death and as a Christian that I am u will see ur idiot brother buhari coming to find me in Ibadan to kill

I am capable of defending myself physically and legally.

You would be jailed if you tried
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

The girl is an extremist? For doing what exactly? Even if she insulted your Muhammad but Muhammad is an Arabian so called messenger of God that has nothing to do with Africa.

You're just as dumb as the murderers.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
musicwriter:

The girl is an extremist? For doing what exactly? Even if she insulted your Muhammad but Muhammad is an Arabian so called messenger of God that has nothing to do with Africa.

You're just as dumb as the murderers.

Another Christian extremist spotted
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by jamesversion: 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
Signed.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The desperate miseducation of the Muslim. An Insult is on the same level as taking a life grin

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Arielle: 4:51pm On May 15, 2022
Please divide this country. Nothing else will work.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by SLOVFO(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Yes unfortunately she was
I know you guys prefer having around lukewarm and unserious Christians. Those ones pose no threat to you guys .But whenever you encounter a self/Christ assured and fervent one it makes you guys jittery and jealous. She has something which you guys can't touch...she has eternal life.
You may have killed and burnt her body, but her soul is preserved by God.

3 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Godseed: 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

The bolded would put you in jail anywhere in the world.

How I wish she was put in jail.
This your reply alone should tell you how out-of-the-world the actions you are justifying is.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by israel90: 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
Kingpele:
The whole game favours the headslammers,who will muster the ball to deal with those low lives who ought to be sent to life imprisonment. No one ..forget it every true Muslim see those idiots as heroes but they will boldly call our Lord jesus christ our God a mere prophet even openly thinking they are making sense ...I pray they come out the darkness of Islam bxos I won't follow jesus christ if he didn't resurrect from the dead..how sure are we that all these others are not in hell or were sincerely by Satan..because none of them came back to life after death..but jesus christ was raised from the dead after three days by the power of almighty God to show that he is different from others. and he continued to preach love and peace to his apostles and disciples..we know that anyone who dies faces the ultimate reality of eternity. but for christ jesus to have died and came back means he is the only one that can lead humanity to heaven ..these other self acclaimed peophets might be burning in hell fire right now and u are killing for them on earth
u are making a point who knows
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Another Christian extremist spotted

Be informed that I am not a Christian. I used to be in the past, though, but found out it just makes someone as dumb as Islam but in a subtle way.

I can say for sure that you're a potential killer. You're just a killer in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Lightened: 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
Your head is spinning, that's all I can say.
haslaw:

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by clevybrown(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Then for that reason, the Islamic terrorist should take law into their own hands like there is no country with a judicial system... Did u even listen to urself?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
Stupid petition, so who will take the action after millions of Christians supposedly sign it? Who? Stop fooling yourselves. These southern Christian Terrorists are even more stupid than their Muslim counterparts up north. A girl is in a school WhatsApp group were her Muslim classmates were posting about their prophet Mohammad, rather than exit the group peacefully if the posts irked her so much she rather show her religious extremism of Christian faith by insulting their prophet, banza this and that. What happens to peacefully exiting the group?? Christians won't answer this. Rather she wants to be a hero for Jesus that wouldn't come to her rescue when it gets bad. It's basically religious extremists killing an extremist from another religion. Nobody has persecuted Christians who go about destroying traditional worship centres in name of deliverance, Christians must stop this attitude of only their belief is good while others are evil. The late extremist Deborah caused her own death knowing that Muslims are as fanatical as she was and that is the truth. Christians are aware that Bible say blasphemers should be killed according to the Bible, they will pretend as if their Bible doesn't endorse these criminal acts of terror even if you show them they will ignore it and insult you. So what basically is the difference between Boko Haram Terrorists, Christians and Muslims? All fanatical annoying groups of irritating Terrorists. Religion is Terrorism, refrain from it whatever type you practice you silly black Terrorist monkeys. Tolerate yourselves or kill yourselves for all Atheists care.

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Realguyman1(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

Why do Nigerians only care when someone is killed due to religious reasons?
What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.
Bros those guys doing the killings all over the country are well branded terrorist and criminals and we do speak against them each and everyday the way we can. But you see this one so, this ones we never accepted they are terrorist or criminals but doing what their religion told them(which I don't know where they got that ideology from). The difference is very clear, and you guys should stop turning tinx upside down. You can see some of their elite even supporting them and they even have the gus to protest the release of the guys that killed the girl.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by awelas252(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
People are slaughtered in the south East and elsewhere in Nigeria, Nobody call for petitions. It's now you guys remember petition. All because its involved religion. I hate people who are not objectives.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Richy4(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Go and listen to the audio
Really?... I'm asking you because what some people sees as insults might not be in many countries or even in some state... That's why I'm asking you that was in the know to explain to me.. what did she say that angered your kinsmen?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

You would be jailed for saying that even in Europe.
You won't be jailed for sauce that even in southern Nigeria not to mention Europe.
Charlie Hebdo drew a cartoon of your prophet chasing skirts of kids and got national hurrah for it in France.
Not everyone has cow brains like you lots
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

For the fact that u say u condemn the killing of Deborah doesn't mean that u actually mean it. You ended justifyingbher killing.

Kindly tell us how she was a Christian extremist?

Do Muslims not insult christians?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Whatever makes you happy. But just learn to tolerate others and desist from making inflammatory statements as it is even against the law.

Whatever makes you too happy. But next time, speak for yourself and not for Islam and Muslims. You'll are giving us bad names.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.