Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70221 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by shizzle1: 8:23am On May 15, 2022
Berankis:

They wont try it there. Hausa and Igbo no dey see eye to eye. Na Yorubas wey be weaklings dem dey always try am with.
yorubas are born COWARDS!

Have to noticed whenever fulanis are lynched or their cow killed in the east, yolowbas will start foaming in the mouth and shouting "north will retaliate bla bla"

It's because of brainless fools like them that the north always feel they can do and undo and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
they are imposters double bodied
lmaooo o really? So it must have been Christians, Hindus, atheists that set her ablaze? Why will a Christian,hindu or African traditional worshipper leave his buisness or whatever he's doing and be running into a mob to join in killing Deborah? Secondly if they are impostors why are they targetting Christian buisnesses and setting it ablaze and of course the Catholic church? Why didn't they set the mosque ablaze in response to the arrest of the killers of deborah.your posts have clearly showed that you are sectetly happy with the senseless killing
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by shizzle1: 8:27am On May 15, 2022
Nktessy:
I was just still narrating the story to my friend this evening who said she hasn't read about Deborah's death. I just came online now and seeing another one. I don't just know. These set of people should have just remained in the desert ooo bcs that's where them n their forefathers belong. They are not meant to mingle with normal human beings
...but when Igbo people agitate for a country of their own, it's people like you that will open mouth 'waaaaa'

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:29am On May 15, 2022
Islam bad indeed
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Tinububalls: 8:30am On May 15, 2022
Kdon2:

Thunder fire you. Even isreal that are special people of god still fight to defend themselves. I wonder where cowards like you learn your nonsense from. Spit

I don't blame you because many find it difficult to understand sarcasm.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by WibusJaga: 8:30am On May 15, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Has any Muslims ever deride or abuse Jesus Christ (peace be upon Him) ?
There can't be a smoke without fire.
Something has to trigger something.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/can-blasts-el-rufai-over-alleged-comment-on-jesus-christ/amp/
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by shizzle1: 8:32am On May 15, 2022
donbenie:
What's your business with Atheists?
Na so the foolish girl go over do and got what was coming for her..
Learn to mind your business and hopefully,you will live long to prattle about your Messiah..
Na so una dey look for who no look for una.
He has every business with atheist.
Na for only christians body una dey get mouth?

Why don't you use same energy you use in insulting Christianity and Jesus to also attack Islam and muhaMad?

Or does atheist mean 'insult only christians'?

Mad people everywhere
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Okoroawusa: 8:32am On May 15, 2022
KosiGee:

Why are you trying very hard to convince people that you are an Igbo man??

You just typed nonsense. Take out the ‘rapugodim’….the rest was rubbish. Get an Igbo person who speaks and writes the language well to help you next time.
Kosisochukwu my Gee if your having the notion I am not an igbo man can keep you alive and make your life meaningful who am I to stop?

I have weathered the storm on this platform so your case is ofe nkupu...
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by godofuck231: 8:33am On May 15, 2022
Built2last:
Could this be a script to ensure election doesn't hold next year.

Buhari and his gang of thieves are capable of anything

Caution, don't emotionally react and insult Mohammed if you are in the north.

Its foolishness. They will find you and behead.

The fanatics know their boundaries, it starts and ends in the North

No matter the Insult from Bayelsa, they will read a d swear but cant do shit.

Muslims are crazy or react when they are many
imagine one idiot on nairaland telling me am stupid for comments on the resignation of government officials in government before elections , the vacuum created when a country thats at war is in such uprise of violence, the leaders have no clue
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2022
Between OSU caste and brainless bastards, which one better pass?

At least OSU has a family, knows his or her
parents, while down there u have wasted
bastards littered all over causing havoc out of
hate, they don't know their fathers and they
get little or no love from the society.

uote author=Naajjii post=112845677]
Nyamiri ,go and analyse this to your fellow Nyamiri and Osu Caste people grin grin[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Obastick: 8:54am On May 15, 2022
It seems girls are been targeted. Evacuate or protect the girls in sokoto
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2022
What are the Hausa's or Muslims doing about these Fulani's that wants to bring disaster to
them and the country?

People are really fed up with the actions of Muslims, they are been pushed to the wall.

That's why ur imams and leaders need to
address the situation before it gets out of
hand....Nigeria will become a land of blood.

Believe me, its just hanging on a thread.....

uote author=beerfraud post=112844209]

those boys may even be DSS or Fulani they didn't represent Islam[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by 4labi1: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
ok so after PhD,the professor jump to become professor abi E no get stages and processes the patanmi pass through before them award am professor? Abi Why can't the decent (pretentious Muslim) that secretly enjoy the murder ENLIGHTEN THE ILLITERATE MUSLIMS?
look at what's going on in the north just because they refused to release those guys the whole sokoto is on a rampage destroying properties! It doesn't make any sense.
Even the government of the state havent condem d killings. Our leaders in north Nigeria apply sentiments to every thing eg "repentant terrorist "dere is no such thing as that, d only gud terrorist is a dead one.
Haven't pantami phd certificate been questioned here? It caused issue last yr. All I am saying is the north has d highest rate of uneducated people and dere is no how when u mix uneducated pipo wit little educated pipo dey won't drop dere level lf standard and knowledge. The leaders are wrng in translation even look at atiku quickly took down his post in sentiments. Bro Nigeria in general is messed mehn. But u are a smart guy u knw the leaders here av coconut head
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Sniper101(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2022
Bluntguy:
Sokoto again.... If the first culprits have been handled these ones dare not try it again.

The very reason why Nigeria needs Gov. Wike (or someone who's got the bravado as Wike) in Aso Rock, come 2023

#WikeForPresident
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2022
I am not a seer neither am I a prophet....

When this comes to pass, nobody even the
women should come to me to see the future
for them.....keep ur money with u or else I eat
it and give the person fake vision.

I say things that look impossible, people will he like who is going to do it and how?

Let me say something again that looks impossible, a time is coming during this
period....not even a single Fulani will he found
in Nigeria.....even the ones born in Nigeria
like Buhari will not be seen in even the
north...they will be either dead or on the run.

Many of them will be head to the desert to escape this onslaught in Nigeria. Mark this will happen.

These events will make the world powers
intervne in Nigeria, and USA will strongly ask
for division of Nigeria which the north will
gladly agree.

There is going to be a strong powerful united
front against the Muslims in Nigeria, this is
going to be in our time not a future something .

How it is going to start, I don't know....but
something is going to trigger it, and it is not
going to be planned by any group or region.

Their strength in the Army will be crushed, as Muslim soldiers in the army will not escape.....its going to be a terrible day for the Muslims in Nigeria. There will be chaos and great disturbance.

Note its not spirit that is going to do it, it is
humans that will carry it out......humans are
fed up and ready to die. Even there in Sokoto
and core north, many of them will be killed by
fellow core northerners too.

That's why I say this is not going to be a tribal or regional event.

Muslims bewarned!! Your clock is ticking don't take these warnings a joke.

THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN, IF YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR STEPS!!

Happy sunday everyone.

quote author=irunoko post=112843854] lipsrsealed[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2022
I will be a fool to go to Sokoto and call Allah names...am I superman or Aris or Thor?

What is about to happen is beyond me or any
tribe. Its not Igbo thing or Yoruba or Ijaw or
middlebelt thing.

Something is going to trigger it, it will start
from somewhere and will spread like fire to
other regions even the core north will take it
up and inflict deaths on these Muslims. It will
be like a spiritual influence on the people.

The unity will be like something that has
never happened before, those that will run
into the Bush won't be spared...because
many will comb the forests searching for
Fulani's in that day so other Muslims caught,
will be slaughtered mercilessly.

This wil be beyond DSS or Military, like I said
its not a planned something, its an event that
will forever shape the history of Nigeria.

uote author=irunoko post=112843850][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Ilaje1: 9:17am On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

You be mumu. Who do you think the security will listen to terrorist-supported Buahri or Osinbajo? And mind you most of our security are northerners, hence they are sympathetic to islamis terrorist. They planned all these things for years.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BnQoyyim(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/can-blasts-el-rufai-over-alleged-comment-on-jesus-christ/amp/

The offence he committed regarding this, is more detrimental, injurious and shameful to his own personality and to the entire Muslims, even more than it does to the Christendom.
We Muslim believe in Jesus Christ (PBUH) as one of the prophets of Allah, we venerate and revered Him, we believe in His messaiashp, His miracles and His miraculous way of birth. We believe in His ascension and His second advent.
His mother (Mary) has a Chapter in the Quran.
The politicians, like the conventional musician can do anything to backup their self-centered notions.
It's advisable for a true-seeker to study the Islam and not Muslims as well as Christianity and not Christians because, every groups have their black sheeps.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Lawly: 9:26am On May 15, 2022
Rawhumper:
I second what u said.

Its going to be nationwide, not just few states or region even there in the north...many
Muslims will be killed that is what is going to happen and the first time in history Muslim
soldiers en masse,in the army will be affected too.

Its going to be a very bloody day, the sun will turn red as their blood is spilled mercilessly.

This is not bragging, I said something like this before Endsars. check my previous comments and date, you see, Endsars happened just like that. Wasn't planned by anyone. That's how their doom going to be.

For the first time, Nigerians are going to be
united against the Muslims....mark it...no
tribal sentiments or whatever. Tick tock,tick tock.....!

God bless you my brother. But the problem is that our brothers are too afraid of dying when we are already dying in their hands on daily basis. High time we throw away the fear of death they use to scare us as well as tribalism to use to divide us and unite in common front against those religious devils

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by webizone(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This northerners sef

This phrase shows helplessness
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2022
People are asking how can it happen in core north....to open their eyes....when it starts...all those that lost beloved ones and their relatives and sympathizers, will use that chance to inflict heavy casualties on the Muslims....6 men only will carry double Ak47 , will just walk up where Muslims are gathered in the north and spray them with bullets...they will chase them and kill every one of them . This is one of the ways Muslims will be killed in their own core north. EVERY NON MUSLIM KILLED IN THE CORE NORTH, IS WAITING FOR THEIR DAY, TO RETALIATE. THIS THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.

After they are done with their reprisals, they will relocate to Kadunna or Benue, to start life afresh.

Why I say this, is been set...no human effort
can change it. The only thing that can change
is for Muslims and their leaders to do the needful.......

Their doom I say again is coming......

l be a fool to go to Sokoto and call Allah names...am I superman or Aris or Thor?

What is about to happen is beyond me or any
tribe. Its not Igbo thing or Yoruba or Ijaw or
middlebelt thing.

Something is going to trigger it, it will start
from somewhere and will spread like fire to
other regions even the core north will take it
up and inflict deaths on these Muslims. It will
be like a spiritual influence on the people.

The unity will be like something that has
never happened before, those that will run
into the Bush won't be spared...because
many will comb the forests searching for
Fulani's in that day so other Muslims caught,
will be slaughtered mercilessly.

This wil be beyond DSS or Military, like I said
its not a planned something, its an event that
will forever shape the history of Nigeria.

uote author=irunoko post=112843850][/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2022
You are very right bro but people are now
realizing so many things and God has setthings in a way, the north will use their own hands to destroy themselves. But in this
matter, its going to be against Muslims, the
Hausa's will use the opportunity to throw
away Fulani yoke on them(The non Muslims
amongst them).

Like I said, its not something I and u will plan, its going to start somewhere, it may even
start from the core north and spread
downwards....who knows...the relatives of all those killed may one day rise up in their
various states in the north and start merciless
reprisals that will take thousands of muslim
lives.

The era of Islam in Nigeria is coming to an
end.....the northern elites will call for break
up of Nigeria soon. They themselves will ask
for it.......if they notice this thing is likely to happen and it will happen because all their atrocities have choked many Nigerians.

quote author=Lawly post=112848801]

God bless you my brother. But the problem is that our brothers are too afraid of dying when we are already dying in their hands on daily basis. High time we throw away the fear of death they use to scare us as well as tribalism to use to divide us and unite in common front against those religious devils[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Naajjii: 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Rawhumper:
Between OSU caste and brainless bastards, which one better pass?

At least OSU has a family, knows his or her
parents, while down there u have wasted
bastards littered all over causing havoc out of
hate, they don't know their fathers and they
get little or no love from the society.

uote author=Rawhumper post=112845677]
Nyamiri ,go and analyse this to your fellow Nyamiri and Osu Caste people grin grin
My friend You are Osu Caste and barbaric grin go and sit down.
Look at this link https://www.nairaland.com/7106915/army-couple-beheaded-way-imo
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Naajjii: 10:16am On May 15, 2022
Rawhumper:
I am not a seer neither am I a prophet....

When this comes to pass, nobody even the
women should come to me to see the future
for them.....keep ur money with u or else I eat
it and give the person fake vision.

I say things that look impossible, people will he like who is going to do it and how?

Let me say something again that looks impossible, a time is coming during this
period....not even a single Fulani will he found
in Nigeria.....even the ones born in Nigeria
like Buhari will not be seen in even the
north...they will be either dead or on the run.

Many of them will be head to the desert to escape this onslaught in Nigeria. Mark this will happen.

These events will make the world powers
intervne in Nigeria, and USA will strongly ask
for division of Nigeria which the north will
gladly agree.

There is going to be a strong powerful united
front against the Muslims in Nigeria, this is
going to be in our time not a future something .

How it is going to start, I don't know....but
something is going to trigger it, and it is not
going to be planned by any group or region.

Their strength in the Army will be crushed, as Muslim soldiers in the army will not escape.....its going to be a terrible day for the Muslims in Nigeria. There will be chaos and great disturbance.

Note its not spirit that is going to do it, it is
humans that will carry it out......humans are
fed up and ready to die. Even there in Sokoto
and core north, many of them will be killed by
fellow core northerners too.

That's why I say this is not going to be a tribal or regional event.

Muslims bewarned!! Your clock is ticking don't take these warnings a joke.

THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN, IF YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR STEPS!!

Happy sunday everyone.

quote author=irunoko post=112843854] lipsrsealed
Haha grin Osu Caste prophet, why don't you have vision on how you will realise Biafra ?
grin
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by constance500: 10:25am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:

Lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2

You're mad again
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by babajeje123(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
So Osinbajo is the president or CSO? Kontinu
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Lawly: 10:44am On May 15, 2022
JANK23H:
All these happen because Christians allow it to.The Hindus,Buddhist and Jews meet them with equal madness.They maintain their lane with those ones.

When Christians are ready,the madness will stop.

EXACTLY SIR

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Codes151(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2022
I think we should start this in this south.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nobody: 11:10am On May 15, 2022
Unknown Gunmen in the east should find targets and annihilate them.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Verbtips(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2022
McMay112:
This is gradually becoming serious on a daily bases. My Christian brothers this is war. Maybe we should start ours from south south by stoning the hausa guys and ladies in our own region to death so that they will equally share in the pain. The trauma of the first incident has not been healed and they are trying to create another. They are better be warn and the government of the day should interfere in this if they are not ready to create ethnic/religious war. To even ask, between Muslims and Christians who is full of blasphemy?
shea they no the curse GOD,WEY THEM LEAVE GO DO I WORK NA NA PIG CHOP MOHAMMED BODY CON CARRY ME FOR MY HOUSE IDOITS
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Enumerator(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2022
I tell you
MrALIVE:
Nothing good comes from the north.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by nyiamfrank: 12:43pm On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
including your imam who painted Islam with bloody redlines?

Nonsense false prophet Muhammad (punishment be upon him) rapist

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.