Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70153 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by HardMirror(m): 12:50am On May 15, 2022
DSC7:
Hmmmmmmm..

It's about time Christians start defending their selves...

Back then in Osas nursery and primary model school in Bama Maiduguri i dey enter school with dagger,, you chook me i chook you no case..

No be today headslammers start their madness...

Eyes have seen alot
it is about time Christian's start defending themselves? Did the apostles in the bible defend themselves? Cant your god protect you anymore? Can you see the truth now? Can you see that prayers are useless and only we can take care of ourselves not an imaginary god?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Dotman2210(m): 1:08am On May 15, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Catholic and Jehovah witness go never dey this nonsense the protestants they do..

Even if pope go make statement concerning this .

He will first CONDEMN the girl for blasphemy then condemn the murderers too

Most people just focus on the murderers not on why she was KILLED..

Now another ignorant protestant wan to commit suicide too

You are sick in the head, you murderous vermin

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by dk58(m): 1:31am On May 15, 2022
This is beyond comprehension. I weep not for Nigeria but for its inhabitants who drink blood instead of water, celebrate with murder and praise "god" for hate crime. The rate on mental illness and intellectual slavery in Northern Nigeria is dumbfounding.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Grucho1(m): 1:58am On May 15, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri, go to sokoto and insult them. Those extremist don't even know you exist on nairaland, the only way they can hear you is to go close to them and tell them.
what am saying is simple oo very simple, come to south east to fight for the covk suckerrrr,u defend him right here is anoda blasphemy for Anambra come and fight for him
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Sleekfingers: 2:03am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black

Islam is pitch black.....and "WE ARE TERRORISTS" is their Mantra.....doing the bidding of terrorist Muhammed......
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Antilslaam: 2:26am On May 15, 2022
See what this paedophile silly messenger called muhammad has caused Nigeria
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Javalist: 2:31am On May 15, 2022
hammer567:

GO AND THANK YOUR STARS AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE U SOUND LIKE A TRANNY.

EITHER WAY, WEN THIS WAR START, YOUR SISTERS WEARING HIJAB WILL BE A TARGET.

Lol, look at this dullard? Where would you see them? Here in Sokoto right? Please come here and attempt it. The old mouth-stinking village woman who gave birth to you will definitely have to rebirth your substitute if she's not barren already or probably forsake you for good!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Antilslaam: 2:47am On May 15, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Catholic and Jehovah witness go never dey this nonsense the protestants they do..

Even if pope go make statement concerning this .

He will first CONDEMN the girl for blasphemy then condemn the murderers too

Most people just focus on the murderers not on why she was KILLED..

Now another ignorant protestant wan to commit suicide too

Corporate begger grin you self dey talk, you better go carry your dirty plate and resume back to your "babianla asiri-abo"
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by KosiGee(m): 2:47am On May 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Rapugodim aka n'iwe n'ewem

Why are you trying very hard to convince people that you are an Igbo man??

You just typed nonsense. Take out the ‘rapugodim’….the rest was rubbish. Get an Igbo person who speaks and writes the language well to help you next time.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Holaomoakin(m): 3:01am On May 15, 2022
There are some useless animal clerics preaching this act there.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 3:01am On May 15, 2022
Abi it sounds funny and impossible?

Am not the one, I didn't say kill all......

You that is laughing , u will not escape it....

The next fracas that will occur, will eat ur
head.

When it wil start, I come back here to laugh u
remember this day.....man with no brains.

The time for Muslims to collect is drawing near.... .its going to be a united front against ur kind, even none of u will be safe in ur region. It sounds funny and impossible.

Did anyone believe Endsars that occurred nationwide and widespread would happen?

Go to my previous comments, u see my comments......even Biden's winning of primaries too when it looked as if no hope for him.

History is about to be made, I said 4million of I will be lost and the funniest part is even ur
Muslim brothers in the forces will be affected,
the very foundation of Nigeria will be shaken
that day. The world will talk about it for
centuries.....

Keep killing non Muslims cos of yeye useless Allah and piece of shit Mohammed....go on.

ote author=Naajjii post=112841506]
Haha if you don't do it and kill all Muslims in Nigeria as you Said then holy ghost fire kill you !!! Nyamiri[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BnQoyyim(m): 3:38am On May 15, 2022
LUAN:
stupid man,... you don't even understand your useless Quran,.. you are jumping to understand the bible, do you think the bible can be understand by a fool? Or do you think the bible is like Quran that was written by a stupid pedophile or that neither understand himself nor things around him? Pedophile that his only mission on earth was to Bleep anything around him. Go and sit down, idiot of the century.

I don't think you need all these tantrums.
Argue reasonably with your thumb and your head. Which of the bibles do you want me to believe?
Catholic 73 books or the Protestant 66 Books?
How about the Jehova witness' Good News?
There's indeed a religion tagged Christendom!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BnQoyyim(m): 3:41am On May 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

So has any Christian murdered a fellow Nigerian on account of these verses or has any Christian body ever defended such murderous act?
Has any Muslims ever deride or abuse Jesus Christ (peace be upon Him) ?
There can't be a smoke without fire.
Something has to trigger something.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by KosiGee(m): 3:47am On May 15, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Has any Muslims ever deride or abuse Jesus Christ (peace be upon Him) ?
There can't be a smoke without fire.
Something has to trigger something.

Governor of Kaduna state, El Rufai has done that in the past.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by sainttyayo(m): 4:10am On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

VP doesn't have that constitutional powers where there's seating president
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Wokenaija: 4:42am On May 15, 2022
The UK is the cause of all this deaths and I blame them.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2022
DSC7:
Hmmmmmmm..

It's about time Christians start defending their selves...

Back then in Osas nursery and primary model school in Bama Maiduguri i dey enter school with dagger,, you chook me i chook you no case..

No be today headslammers start their madness...

Eyes have seen alot

Bama road or Bama, Maiduguri
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by constance500: 4:49am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already

You're mad

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This northerners sef
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 5:28am On May 15, 2022
Antilslaam:
See what this paedophile silly messenger called muhammad has caused Nigeria
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 5:30am On May 15, 2022
Rawhumper:
Listen good, I don't say this for recognition
because its a laid down event that wil occur.

You peoples wildness has reached heavens and many Nigerians are getting tired of you people staying in Nigeria.

This event it will come up suddenly, it won't lead to civil war because its not a tribal something and you will be taken unawares that your youths will be killed in their millions. Nigerians are going to be so united that politicians or even we ourselves, won't believe it but their unity is going to be against the Muslims and that day will mark the end of Islam in Nigeria. Mark my words, your doom is coming.

That Sokoto will be in chaos even the Sultan
will try to escape but I don't know if he may
survive or not but am sure many emirs andelites will drown.

Mark this, the death toll of Muslims
massacred won't be less than 4 million.

Its not me that will do it, even if I die
today....its still going to happen in our life
time. Not in future.

By warned and let your religious leaders do the right thing before its late, fools will call these warnings empty words.

The stage is about to set.....be warned!!

quote author=Naajjii post=112831722]
Haha this one is hiding on nairaland, go to sokoto and tell them. Those extremist don't know anything going here.It's allowed on social media but go to the field and insult them �
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 5:30am On May 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
Rawhumper:
Listen good, I don't say this for recognition
because its a laid down event that wil occur.

You peoples wildness has reached heavens and many Nigerians are getting tired of you people staying in Nigeria.

This event it will come up suddenly, it won't lead to civil war because its not a tribal something and you will be taken unawares that your youths will be killed in their millions. Nigerians are going to be so united that politicians or even we ourselves, won't believe it but their unity is going to be against the Muslims and that day will mark the end of Islam in Nigeria. Mark my words, your doom is coming.

That Sokoto will be in chaos even the Sultan
will try to escape but I don't know if he may
survive or not but am sure many emirs andelites will drown.

Mark this, the death toll of Muslims
massacred won't be less than 4 million.

Its not me that will do it, even if I die
today....its still going to happen in our life
time. Not in future.

By warned and let your religious leaders do the right thing before its late, fools will call these warnings empty words.

The stage is about to set.....be warned!!

quote author=Naajjii post=112831722]
Haha this one is hiding on nairaland, go to sokoto and tell them. Those extremist don't know anything going here.It's allowed on social media but go to the field and insult them �
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 5:33am On May 15, 2022
Okhuadams:
To all Christains pls and pls don't talk about their prophet if you are in the North or anywhere around this cows, mind what you say cos anything you say might be use against you. As you can see this evil act is been supported by their leaders. Even the few cows that have come out to condem did it through the backyard. Even that terrorist MURIC Man supported them pls Yoruba Muslims don't join them. Cos I know say una own side get sense.
I'm beginning to think they deserve the banditry they experience because violence is inherently in them

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by almarthins(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2022
hammer567:

SATAN MUST BE YOUR FATHER.

THE GOD I SERVE, IS A VIOLENT GOD.

"IN THE BEGINING THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND THE VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE."

MATTHEW 11:12

Only the servant of Satan would interpret the Bible they way you do. You are doing your father's bidding (the father of lies). We wrestle not against flesh and blood.... If you kill it is for urself not for God. God will fight his own battle not by flesh
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:03am On May 15, 2022
constance500:

You're mad
Lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:06am On May 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Islam is pitch black.....and "WE ARE TERRORISTS" is their Mantra.....doing the bidding of terrorist Muhammed......

those boys may even be DSS or Fulani they didn't represent Islam
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:06am On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
lol you call them Muslim impostors? People that glory and take Pride in killing for Mohammed, burning churches and lynching without even thinking.

Islam is a threat to the sanctity of human life
Islam is a threat to national security
Nobody is safe once there are gathering of muslims.you better watch your back when they chant Allahu Akbar and they're engaging in their hobby-killing
Muslims are murderers and they're always proud of it.sokoto is a clear example as well as many other northern states
Islam has no value for Life.

See the way that head slammer was showing off the matches he used in killing Deborah like it's some form of trophy
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:07am On May 15, 2022
Topmaike007:
imposter burnt her,give me a better lie joor
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:07am On May 15, 2022
Rawhumper:
Deceive yourself , which impostor, are they not your fellow Muslim brothers?

Abyways, be ready for what is coming on ur people.....your blood is going to soak the
grounds of this land. You peoples atrocities
have reached the sky, the end of almajiri and
northern hegemony is coking faster than you
think.

This act won't be carried out by any group or
bandits, its going to be by the people and it
will spread like wildfire.

When that is done, the few remaining
northerners will be begging for division of
Nigeria but we the South, will refuse the offer. Its coming bro, watch and see.

uote author=beerfraud post=112826043]Muslim Impostors have failed already

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:08am On May 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

sokoto zombie youths are now Muslim impostors? this is funny
you must be a Yoruba Muslim, the northerners never take you guys serious.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:

really? Still living in denial.dss or Fulani indeed.if they're truly DSS which one concern Allah Akbar for Inside

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.