Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70157 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2022
I am not here to engage you on chic chats or trivial arguments. I will lose my focus.

Not doing this with someone like you, from the den of barbarians, doesn't mean I can't give back ur own dose.

Nah its not time for words devil, gone are those days. Its time for actions. Nigerians are
choking....and u know what happens when
one is choking, he tries to free himself at all costs.

I promise you, its set. You can laugh as u want and am not a prophet, if u can't smell it
hovering in the air then you lack sense of
both reasoning and smell too.

Please excuse me.

ote author=Naajjii post=112849993]
My friend You are Osu Caste and barbaric grin go and sit down.
Look at this link https://www.nairaland.com/7106915/army-couple-beheaded-way-imo[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2022
As for those couple, it was done by your own people who speak Igbo to discredit the east before other regions.

You think you are smart, but we always know your steps....

You are a disappointment really, you having the guts to call us barbarians. Your religion that beheads people all over the world.

Savage hear this, you won't escape from the truth.

Like I said I won't exchange words with a
worm like u, because worms don't have brain. So I be called worm if I continue to engage in insults with ur kind.

Happy Sunday.

quote author=Naajjii post=112849993]
My friend You are Osu Caste and barbaric grin go and sit down.
Look at this link https://www.nairaland.com/7106915/army-couple-beheaded-way-imo[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Mikeeytools: 1:29pm On May 15, 2022
Built2last:
Could this be a script to ensure election doesn't hold next year.

Buhari and his gang of thieves are capable of anything

Caution, don't emotionally react and insult Mohammed if you are in the north.

Its foolishness. They will find you and behead.

The fanatics know their boundaries, it starts and ends in the North

No matter the Insult from Bayelsa, they will read a d swear but cant do shit.

Muslims are crazy or react when they are many
or benin city where tou have plenty cut to size.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DOM7: 2:40pm On May 15, 2022
I don't see the reason why people that are insisting on Nigeria to remain one will escape God's judgement, even Abraham saperated with his nephew Lot to avert rubbish. You can't continue to stay with pigs and think you will not smell ask the Prodigal son if you see him.

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Maximar: 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. No wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

Islam needs to be reformed.

Not reformed. You can't reform what is all shades of bad and evil. It needs to be expunged, deleted from humanity.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Bouncing2(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2022
Useless poeple..all of them
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Omeizadean(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. No wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

Islam needs to be reformed.

You are very stupid fa
This kind of generalisation and extreme hate for islamia what is causing all these. Where in Islamic religion did you read that jungle justice is prescribed for blasphemy?
Your pastors busy difiling minors, committing incest, you causing corruption in the land by their love for money, many pastors have turn the faith to comedy, some selling keys to heaven, another selling tickets, others asking their flock to eat grass, and drank hypo etc yet Muslim didn't generalized the entire religion just the same way Christian didn't feel their religion is faulty because of singular deeds of some of the evil pastors. Why was it that when a Muslim or a group of Muslim commit a heinous crime it became the religion itself?
This is why u are really very stupid and by extension many Christians who often belittle other religion with zero tolerance or patience. This is what is making Nigeria boils now.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by papamondico: 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
All the Aboki in animal skin in the north are really mad people
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by berryPee(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
The north will surely rwap a full dose of the wrath of these their almajiri system of breeding terrorists. No wonder their elites are depriving them of western education in order to uave a willing army of almajirai to do their dirty jobs.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 7:06pm On May 15, 2022
IamAsiri:

You really need to check my profile before you go ahead to keep speaking blasphemy. By the way, you do not sound like a true Christian in your speech, because the Bible says, "let your speech be seasoned with salt...". You need to allow the Holy Spirit to work on you so you don't keep thinking like the unbelievers you profess to hate so much.

Wow, u are a babe sef? I thought u were a guy. grin

No, on a serious note, stop presenting Christianity as a selfish religion.

Christianity is selfless.

Can u imagine, all the Christians that could have saved Deborah ran away?

We need to examine ourselves and our belief as Christians.

Would Jesus have run away? Would God have commanded his children to War?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 7:08pm On May 15, 2022
almarthins:

Only the servant of Satan would interpret the Bible they way you do. You are doing your father's bidding (the father of lies). We wrestle not against flesh and blood.... If you kill it is for urself not for God. God will fight his own battle not by flesh

Christianity is selfless.

Can u imagine, all the Christians that could have saved Deborah ran away?

We need to examine ourselves and our belief as Christians.

Would Jesus have run away? Would God have commanded his children to War?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Kdon2: 9:49pm On May 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

I don't blame you because many find it difficult to understand sarcasm.

Sorry. I apologise
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by syntekelite(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

Wait till you get to the echelons of power you will u.stand better..reason we should vote wisely..jonathan warned everyone that they votin in the dark ages,no one listened,osibanjo has to play a game of chameleon fr now or he wont last .why do you think the fulani stooges like kperogi and miyetti have been using the religious card to smear osibanjo?? Its to make it a muslim versus christian voters war,meanwhile fulanis are a minority muslim so they need the religious card to whip up sentiments from all muslims..do you know millions of christians voted in buhari,something nothern muslims wld never do fr a christian..i just hope the yoruba muslims and muslims of other tribes be liberal and wise this time.. osibanjo is who the north fears the most cos boko and killer bandit herdsmen who re the machinations of die hard jihadists in the north wld not last a year under him.. wike is another solution but atiku is pdp's problem and why they will lose if given the ticket..
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by syntekelite(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Christians in Sokoto don't have the numbers to defend themselves.

Those in the South are busy with Tiktok challenge. Trust me, many of them haven't been to a church in 10 years. They think running away from the church or claiming atheists on Nairaland will prevent them from dying in the heat of a religious crisis between the two religions .

An atheist will even get killed faster than a Christian in the north. Nothing can be more blasphemous to a typical Islamist than saying "Allah does not exists".

Dont mind all those commentators shouting retaliate its obvious they have never lived with other tribes in their states..it will take northern muslims just a day to wipe out christians in the north.. the only place they will fear is zamfara,jos,and zaria(cos of high influx of outsiders)the christians there are die hard core zealots.. i wonder the kind of revenge people re advocating,will christians in southwest and east just wake up and start shooting muslims??
If jihad set e set,everyone will know its war and unity is key for now if you living in muslim predominantly dominated regions pls guard your utterances and waka well so you can reach you lifes destination..

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DontGiveUpYet: 2:59pm On May 16, 2022
Ikinternational:

Don't even think it sir
Christians must retain the moral high ground

The quickest way to Nigeria's next civil war is religion

Hello Sir, I need your assistance. Can you assist me please?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Ikinternational: 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

Hello Sir, I need your assistance. Can you assist me please?

Okay...
What makes me so special on this board of many
Why am I the one you're coming to
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DontGiveUpYet: 5:16pm On May 16, 2022
Ikinternational:

Okay...
What makes me so special on this board of many
Why am I the one you're coming to

Your good works sir. I'm sorry for disturbing your peace.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Zandena(f): 6:12pm On May 16, 2022
If by now some Christians are still contemplating disparaging the prophet of Islam, then i believe they are tired of living on this mother earth!
But I'll still not be surprised if such occur again considering the kind of hatred they are being fed on daily basis in their churches!
For example, a particular Christian school in Lagos, in an effort to instill the ongoing hatred against Islam and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) into the hearts of pupils in the school, maliciously placed a chocolate sweet on each pupil's desk (including Muslim pupils) and then asked them to close their eyes while a teacher was standing by to remove all the sweets after which they asked the pupils to open their eyes, all to realise that the sweets are not longer on their desks and the hate-filled teachers had to tell the kids that it was Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) that took their chocolates away. However they were asked to close their eyes again and afterwards instructed them to open it when they discovered another chocolates which the teachers said were replaced by Jesus (AS).
Then imagine how malicious those kids would become towards Muslims and Prophet Muhammad (S. A.W )when they grow up!
The hatred started from the church and ends there!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Ikinternational: 10:50pm On May 16, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

Your good works sir. I'm sorry for disturbing your peace.

Okay get to the point.
If it makes sense I'll let you know
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DontGiveUpYet: 10:04am On May 17, 2022
Ikinternational:

Okay get to the point.
If it makes sense I'll let you know

Thank you so much for granting me an audience. Please I am being very sincere here even though you never knew me anywhere before but I believe sometimes, a total stranger can be a helper than a blood brother or sister. I am broke and jobless because of no job since I finished school. Like I said, I'm very real with my words here. I need your assistance to help me raise fund to learn car tracking and installation. The cost is N45,000. The service will help me start making money as soon as I am through with the training. Please I would appreciate any amount you can assist me with no matter what it is. Secondly, even if you are not convinced with my claim about car tracking, kindly still assist me with any finance to help my already depressed economic situation. I will really be grateful getting any assistance from you. I understand you are not owing me anything, that is why I'm only begging. Thank you very much.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Ikinternational: 11:55am On May 17, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

Thank you so much for granting me an audience. Please I am being very sincere here even though you never knew me anywhere before but I believe sometimes, a total stranger can be a helper than a blood brother or sister. I am broke and jobless because of no job since I finished school. Like I said, I'm very real with my words here. I need your assistance to help me raise fund to learn car tracking and installation. The cost is N45,000. The service will help me start making money as soon as I am through with the training. Please I would appreciate any amount you can assist me with no matter what it is. Secondly, even if you are not convinced with my claim about car tracking, kindly still assist me with any finance to help my already depressed economic situation. I will really be grateful getting any assistance from you. I understand you are not owing me anything, that is why I'm only begging. Thank you very much.

My account details: No: 016.66.189.08,
Bank: Un.ion B.ank, Name: Akpan A.

Akpan A is the name on the account?

You're in the queue...
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DontGiveUpYet: 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
Ikinternational:

You're in the queue...

Yes. Akpan Amande is the name on the account. Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DontGiveUpYet: 2:42pm On May 20, 2022
Ikinternational:

You're in the queue...

Good day sir. How is the family? Please hope you have not forgotten me?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26am On May 25, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
STAY AWAY FROM PLACES YOU HAVE THOSE WILD ANIMALS HIDING UNDER RELIGION. angry
THEY ARE BEASTS OF NO NATION.angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.