Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70151 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by MDK777: 6:14am On May 15, 2022
They(XTianS) Will Never Get Sense.Next Time She Go Watch Before She Do AnyHow
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:16am On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
really? Still living in denial.dss or Fulani indeed.if they're truly DSS which one concern Allah Akbar for Inside

that is how Impostors were trained to do
Don't mind their Hausa accent.
By the way all atrocities in South East are always attributed to either DSS or Fulani so if we put this one too on them it is normal
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by IamAsiri: 6:23am On May 15, 2022
hammer567:

NA YOUR MATE BE THIS.

THE DAY THIS FIGHT GO START, YOU GO BLESS MY GBOLA, BECAUSE, I WILL RAPE ALL THOSE NORTHERN MUSLIMS VIRGINS WEARING HIJAB.

You really need to check my profile before you go ahead to keep speaking blasphemy. By the way, you do not sound like a true Christian in your speech, because the Bible says, "let your speech be seasoned with salt...". You need to allow the Holy Spirit to work on you so you don't keep thinking like the unbelievers you profess to hate so much.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by zedegit: 6:26am On May 15, 2022
No region has Monopoly of madness. Bad things happen when good people keep silent.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by zedegit: 6:29am On May 15, 2022
Bluntguy:
Sokoto again.... If the first culprits have been handled these ones dare not try it again.

This is one thing General Abacha would never tolerate, even OBJ won't take it.

Buhari is weak while Tinubu is weaker and Osibanjo is the weakest.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by 4labi1: 6:30am On May 15, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Why are Muslims so troublesome.
Is this the teaching of your Mohammed?
I spit on y'all terrorists.
Oga dis is not a Muslim thing, this is just d north being stupid and lack of education. How come in the last 10 yrs we haven't heard Yoruba Muslims killings for such or in the south xtians killing Muslim for such. They lack education there and I blame the governors rather than building schools, them go dey build mosque everywhere. Even the prophet himself said "respect the laws and rules of your government "
I am a Muslim and Deborah killing was very wrng they should sentence each and everyone in that video to death cause what they did is unforgivable in the quran.
If 100 % of Muslims in Nigeria can read the quran out of that 100% 95% cant translate the quran on their own they have to listen too in some case uneducated Muslims to tell them bullshits that's not in the quran. This is just the north showing their animalistic side
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
that is how Impostors were trained to do
Don't mind their Hausa accent.
By the way all atrocities in South East are always attributed to either DSS or Fulani so if we put this one too on them it is normal
lmaooo so going by your interpretation,DSS latched onto the situation wherein a young girl was accused of blasphemy, didn't even bother to find out what happened and the next thing is to escalate the situation by engaging in extra judicial killings and then encouraging the looting of shops too? Islam encourages stealing too Abi?

When bandits were killing them like flies, DSS no show,now someone blasphemed,all of a sudden you're denying that they're not muslims.your attempt at cover up is very poor.

If Islam was against mindless killings how come una Muslim leaders and clerics didn't encourage your violent followers to stop the blood shed? Of course we know why.its your hobby
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by teepain: 6:36am On May 15, 2022
Popesuccess:
The people keep calling Osibanjo as if he Is the president, he has no power or authority except the one delegeted to him by the president.

You think they don't know? They just want to give him a bad name so that they can hang him. To some idiots, everything is politics. We have had christian presidents in this country and yet this kind of killings happened but the person you quoted will not talk about that. You may recall the murder of several corpers during the 2011 elections.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 6:37am On May 15, 2022
[s]
irunoko:
lmaooo so going by your interpretation,DSS latched onto the situation wherein a young girl was accused of blasphemy, didn't even bother to find out what happened and the next thing is to escalate the situation by engaging in extra judicial killings and then encouraging the looting of shops too? Islam encourages stealing too Abi?

When bandits were killing them like flies, DSS no show,now someone blasphemed,all of a sudden you're denying that they're not muslims.your attempt at cover up is very poor.

If Islam was against mindless killings how come una Muslim leaders and clerics didn't encourage your violent followers to stop the blood shed? Of course we know why.its your hobby
[/s] show me the evidence that those boys are Muslims?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2022
4labi1:

Oga dis is not a Muslim thing, this is just d north being stupid and lack of education. How come in the last 10 yrs we haven't heard Yoruba Muslims killings for such or in the south xtians killing Muslim for such. They lack education there and I blame the governors rather than building schools, them go dey build mosque everywhere. Even the prophet himself said "respect the laws and rules of your government "
I am a Muslim and Deborah killing was very wrng they should sentence each and everyone in that video to death cause what they did is unforgivable in the quran.
If 100 % of Muslims in Nigeria can read the quran out of that 100% 95% cant translate the quran on their own they have to listen too in some case uneducated Muslims to tell them bullshits that's not in the quran. This is just the north showing their animalistic side
if senseless killings aren't supported by genuine Muslims HOW COME YOUR MUSLIM LEADERS FROM THE NORTH (AND EVEN A PROFESSOR) ARE JUSTIFYING THE KILLINGS? Abi professor too no Sabi read? He dey wait for another person to read and explain to am?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Daggash98: 6:43am On May 15, 2022
Deborah death is a test case. We are patiently and anxiously waiting waiting for the outcome whether the killers wont be prosecuted. Yiyo ekun bi tojo ko (the gentility of a lion not amount to cowardice) northern muslim fanatics should take note.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Urpon1987: 6:44am On May 15, 2022
Religion of peace my azz

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ORIAYO70(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

Bro think now
Why r u saying this, Osinbajo this Osinbajo that, does constitution permit Osinbajo to deploy any security personnel... ..Osinbajo is handicap here, he must hear from his principal before doing anything...

But he would have come out openly to condemn this killing, bro All politician r devil including Osinbajo. .. they r protecting 2023.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by adelekeolu(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2022
JIHADIST ON SIGHT
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Machinegun91(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2022
Animals
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Heavensent01(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This northerners sef

the same people you want them to continue ruling your destiny

their elites dare not talk, they will burn his house like ipob burn uzodinma house in imo state
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by iamme1234(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

Those ones no be humans anymore
Osinbanjos
If he speaks hausas cabals would push him off.
That one no be christian again.
He has sold his heart to their dead sleeping prophet in hell
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by MartinsD12(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2022
attackgat:
In the video, a Christian girl was accused of blasphemy by a mob in Sokoto. She was quickly snatched off the streets, taken to a side road, beaten to the ground and was about to be lynched when some older men stepped in to save her

https://www.facebook.com/478725705858445/posts/1536138453450493/?app=fbl
And people like osinbajo are keeping quiet while they kill Christians are fowls , who are you going to rule over if they finish killing the people you want to rule over , I see atiku supported his brothers in this evil act by deleting a tweet condemning the act because of election I tell you atiku you can never be president of Nigeria forget it , all these politicians keeping quiet while this evil go on should know one thing the wrath of God will caught up with all of them , it should never be well with Nigerian politicians, pastor osinbajo come and rule make we see , God will judge you for not standing for the truth because you of your wicked and selfish political gain which you will not get , you see 2023 God will surprise all those politicans God will deal with them and I don't want to hear anything like one Nigeria again
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Uncletony(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2022
Muhammad is in hell fire right now laughing at these ones!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by iampeterben(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2022
This is becoming serious and this people are beginning to bit more than they can chew.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BnQoyyim(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2022
KosiGee:

Governor of Kaduna state, El Rufai has done that in the past.

Send me the link to substantiate your points.
Never a hale and hearty Muslim engaged in a blasphemous way by throwing tantrums to the Jesus Christ (PBUH).
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Uncletony(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2022
Desert everywhere, very unproductive state with sub-animals claiming one Nigeria by fire by force!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Naajjii: 7:31am On May 15, 2022
Rawhumper:
Abi it sounds funny and impossible?

Am not the one, I didn't say kill all......

You that is laughing , u will not escape it....

The next fracas that will occur, will eat ur
head.

When it wil start, I come back here to laugh u
remember this day.....man with no brains.

The time for Muslims to collect is drawing near.... .its going to be a united front against ur kind, even none of u will be safe in ur region. It sounds funny and impossible.

Did anyone believe Endsars that occurred nationwide and widespread would happen?

Go to my previous comments, u see my comments......even Biden's winning of primaries too when it looked as if no hope for him.

History is about to be made, I said 4million of I will be lost and the funniest part is even ur
Muslim brothers in the forces will be affected,
the very foundation of Nigeria will be shaken
that day. The world will talk about it for
centuries.....

Keep killing non Muslims cos of yeye useless Allah and piece of shit Mohammed....go on.

ote author=Rawhumper post=112841506]
Haha if you don't do it and kill all Muslims in Nigeria as you Said then holy ghost fire kill you !!! Nyamiri
Nyamiri ,go and analyse this to your fellow Nyamiri and Osu Caste people grin grin
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BelovedofLord: 7:32am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black

RELIGION WILL ASSIST IN HASTENING THE DESOLUTION & DEMISE OF THE FAILED, UNWORKABLE BRITISH, 1914 EXPERIMENT!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Kdon2: 7:43am On May 15, 2022
Tinububalls:
The Lord will fight our battles. Let's all go to sleep.

Thunder fire you. Even isreal that are special people of god still fight to defend themselves. I wonder where cowards like you learn your nonsense from. Spit
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by HeroicMeastro: 7:44am On May 15, 2022
attackgat:
In the video, a Christian girl was accused of blasphemy by a mob in Sokoto. She was quickly snatched off the streets, taken to a side road, beaten to the ground and was about to be lynched when some older men stepped in to save her

https://www.facebook.com/478725705858445/posts/1536138453450493/?app=fbl
Why can't they mind their business and be at peace?
Why must people create and invite troubles to themselves?
Why can't people live without insulting and attacking Holy Prophets?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by 4labi1: 7:45am On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
if senseless killings aren't supported by genuine Muslims HOW COME YOUR MUSLIM LEADERS FROM THE NORTH (AND EVEN A PROFESSOR) ARE JUSTIFYING THE KILLINGS? Abi professor too no Sabi read? He dey wait for another person to read and explain to am?
You never hear the word jump and pass before. See in sec sch I dnt knw of urs but in mine my teacher said she didn't have time to teach us the full Nigeria constitution. I had to read it myself to know some. All this so called Muslims scolars that are approving Deborah murder aren't educated. I would still beat my chest and say it over and ova again 90 % or more Muslims can't translate the quran. Eg d quran said u can marry more dan one wife only on d condition u can love dem equal, and as humans we know it's impossible. Isn't it d same Muslims in the north dat marry 10 wives and born 40kids. I myself it took me along time to study the quran and understand that most of what some so called scholars even professors dem eg pantami are wrng when they talk abt religion. We should always apply critical thinking in every thing b4 we chook head inside.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
[s][/s] show me the evidence that those boys are Muslims?
lol you no see the video where they were chanting alaahu Akbar when they were stonning and setting her ablaze? Why don't you admit that Islam has an abnormal obsession for murder
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Tonyblessed(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2022
No corper should be allowed to serve in these northern states again..

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2022
4labi1:

You never hear the word jump and pass before. See in sec sch I dnt knw of urs but in mine my teacher said she didn't have time to teach us the full Nigeria constitution. I had to read it myself to know some. All this so called Muslims scolars that are approving Deborah murder aren't educated. I would still beat my chest and say it over and ova again 90 % or more Muslims can't translate the quran. Eg d quran said u can marry more dan one wife only on d condition u can love dem equal, and as humans we know it's impossible. Isn't it d same Muslims in the north dat marry 10 wives and born 40kids. I myself it took me along time to study the quran and understand that most of what some so called scholars even professors dem eg pantami are wrng when they talk abt religion. We should always apply critical thinking in every thing b4 we chook head inside.
ok so after PhD,the professor jump to become professor abi E no get stages and processes the patanmi pass through before them award am professor? Abi Why can't the decent (pretentious Muslim) that secretly enjoy the murder ENLIGHTEN THE ILLITERATE MUSLIMS?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 8:20am On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
lol you no see the video where they were chanting alaahu Akbar when they were stonning and setting her ablaze? Why don't you admit that Islam has an abnormal obsession for murder
they are imposters double bodied
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Why can't they mind their business and be at peace?
Why must people create and invite troubles to themselves?
Why can't people live without insulting and attacking Holy Prophets?
why can't you abnormal and violent Muslims Unite and use that same energy for bandits and those killing your fathers and raping your mothers? You guys clearly deserve the bokoharam dealing with you everyday.infact it's so irritating and disgusting that we share a nation with retarded savages.ewwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.