Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70161 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2022
Listen good, I don't say this for recognition
because its a laid down event that wil occur.

You peoples wildness has reached heavens and many Nigerians are getting tired of you people staying in Nigeria.

This event it will come up suddenly, it won't lead to civil war because its not a tribal something and you will be taken unawares that your youths will be killed in their millions. Nigerians are going to be so united that politicians or even we ourselves, won't believe it but their unity is going to be against the Muslims and that day will mark the end of Islam in Nigeria. Mark my words, your doom is coming.

That Sokoto will be in chaos even the Sultan
will try to escape but I don't know if he may
survive or not but am sure many emirs andelites will drown.

Mark this, the death toll of Muslims
massacred won't be less than 4 million.

Its not me that will do it, even if I die
today....its still going to happen in our life
time. Not in future.

By warned and let your religious leaders do the right thing before its late, fools will call these warnings empty words.

The stage is about to set.....be warned!!

quote author=Naajjii post=112831722]
Haha this one is hiding on nairaland, go to sokoto and tell them. Those extremist don't know anything going here.It's allowed on social media but go to the field and insult them � [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by jimtemi1: 10:55pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
They won't, protecting there stupid upcoming elections. Don't u see Atiku that also deleted his tweet bcoz he was threatened to loss support from those lunatics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 10:56pm On May 14, 2022
almarthins:

How many did jesus killed in life time on earth?
You think jesus na Muhammed
You go to church and don't understand anything about Jesus. Did jesus ask any of his desciple to bear weapons in order to kill their enemy?

We re not Muslim that turn the qoran upside down to murder innocent pple. We were not commanded to behave like barbarians, who seek opportunity or excuse to shed blood.

SATAN MUST BE YOUR FATHER.

THE GOD I SERVE, IS A VIOLENT GOD.

"IN THE BEGINING THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND THE VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE."

MATTHEW 11:12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by TruthinAction: 11:03pm On May 14, 2022
Cursed be any Christian or southerner that vote these wicked tribe and religion into power again.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ashawopikin(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2022
Stupidity is when you kill your fellow citizen because he insulted a dead arab man that they don't even know what he looks like. Religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Tozocalamity: 11:07pm On May 14, 2022
if those terrorist who murdered deborah are nt punished severly , Maybe i wont have any other option than take law into own hands and avenge deborah death.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ashawopikin(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2022
TruthinAction:
Cursed be any Christian or southerner that vote these wicked tribe and religion into power again.
totally agree, enough of these people

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Arysexy(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2022
So these blood thirsty Islamic demonic bastards are not yet satisfied with the death of Deborah, they want to kill an innocent passersby bc she is a Christian.

I will never pray nor support the unity of this contraption. These northern animals deserve to be on their own.

These are the bunch of illiterate animals they use to elect bad leaders in d country.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by kaludestiny10(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2022
Animalistic beings. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by drmuchin: 11:12pm On May 14, 2022
ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

3 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by JudasNaKarrot: 11:15pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
You are a fool....a BIG FOOL for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by God1stson(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2022
MrALIVE:
Nothing good comes from the north.

On one Nigeria I stand. We are one indivisible, happy people. Case closed, let nobody disturb my emotions with people are being killed afterall southerners and Christians are not complaining, they are only murmuring. God told Esau when the yoke of ur brother Jacob is too much on you, u should resist it. Like we did not know that David in the Bible fought with weopons, and after his war exploits; he went to hell abi. IF ALL CHRISTIANS ARE KILLED, WHO WILL CARRY THE GOSPEL TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. I LOVE WHAT NEHEMIAH DID, WHILE HE WAS REBUILDING THE TEMPLE, THE GUARDS WERE ARMED WITH BOWS WAITING FOR THE ENEMY TO SHOW UP. BUT SOME PEOPLE SAID WE ARE ONLY NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANS AND THE OLD TESTAMENT IS OUTDATED, LETS US THEN WATCH THE UPDATE OF VIOLENCE AND ENJOY OUR MODERN GOSPEL. I HOPE I MADE SENSE LOL
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2022
How Muslims will be identified is by the black
patch on their forehead.

Even if I die today or tomorrow, its not gonna change anything. Your peoples actions will trigger it...if more Christian s and non Christians are killed by u muslims, its going to trigger this doomsday for u guys.

Remember Army, National Assembly won't be
left out....I don't know about Aso Rock.

Be warned, any killings by the almajiris is
going to trigger this catastrophic event that
will unite all Nigerians against the Muslims(Northern Christians will be safe, its
not against the north but ISLAM).

bec

ause its a laid down event that wil occur.

You peoples wildness has reached heavens and many Nigerians are getting tired of you people staying in Nigeria.

This event it will come up suddenly, it won't lead to civil war because its not a tribal something and you will be taken unawares that your youths will be killed in their millions. Nigerians are going to be so united that politicians or even we ourselves, won't believe it but their unity is going to be against the Muslims and that day will mark the end of Islam in Nigeria. Mark my words, your doom is coming.

time. Not in future.

By warned and let your religious leaders do the right thing before its late, fools will call these warnings empty words.

quote author=Naajjii post=112831722]
Haha this one is hiding on nairaland, go to sokoto and tell them. Those extremist don't know anything going here.It's allowed on social media but go to the field and insult them � [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by irunoko(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
lol you call them Muslim impostors? People that glory and take Pride in killing for Mohammed, burning churches and lynching without even thinking.

Islam is a threat to the sanctity of human life
Islam is a threat to national security
Nobody is safe once there are gathering of muslims.you better watch your back when they chant Allahu Akbar and they're engaging in their hobby-killing
Muslims are murderers and they're always proud of it.sokoto is a clear example as well as many other northern states
Islam has no value for Life.

See the way that head slammer was showing off the matches he used in killing Deborah like it's some form of trophy
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by JmyNigaa: 11:18pm On May 14, 2022
If they take someone from me.. I know for a certain that I won't leave vengeance for God.

Let Bygone be Bygone but me I go buy Gun.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by JudasNaKarrot: 11:19pm On May 14, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Why are all Muslims terrorists.
Is this the teaching of your MohaMAD the stupid prophet who is in hell fire.
I spit on y'all terrorists.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by sonofthunder: 11:27pm On May 14, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. No wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

Islam needs to be reformed.

There's no way you can reform Islam without denying Islam. Even devot Muslims admit that Islam is in itself its own major problem and a cankerworm to the world
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by zumbigbo(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
Sokoto again.... If the first culprits have been handled these ones dare not try it again.

GBAM
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by sonofthunder: 11:28pm On May 14, 2022
Animegirl:
Mehn, Nigeria is a hell hole.

Hi.... Made a choice?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 11:28pm On May 14, 2022
JmyNigaa:
If they take someone from me.. I know for a certain that I won't leave vengeance for God.

Let Bygone be Bygone but me I go buy Gun.

SOME OF US ARE ALREADY MAJOR IN ONE ARMED GROUP OR THE OTHER AND WAR NEVER START.

MUSLIMS, GO SABI SAY, NA WHERE THEIR MADNESS STOP, OTHER PEOPLE OWN THEY START.

LET THEM GO AND ASK THEIR FATHERS IN MIDDLEEAST, HOW RUSSIA, AMERICA AND ISRAEL DEY TREAT THEIR FCUUK UP.

NA DEM, DEY BEG FOR PEACE.

E GO SOON REACH KANO AND SOKOTO.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DSC7: 11:35pm On May 14, 2022
cyrilamx:
Osas school in Maiduguri? An Edo man own school in core north?

Even Presidential model private school is owned by an Igbo woman...
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by meobizy(f): 11:36pm On May 14, 2022
Watch Nairaland milk this for four days and counting.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by zumbigbo(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2022
That little dog in blue trad is a devil
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Stanleyq: 11:50pm On May 14, 2022
attackgat:
In the video, a Christian girl was accused of blasphemy by a mob in Sokoto. She was quickly snatched off the streets, taken to a side road, beaten to the ground and was about to be lynched when some older men stepped in to save her

https://www.facebook.com/478725705858445/posts/1536138453450493/?app=fbl
pls, in which country is sokoto? Are they really occupied by humans?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Naajjii: 11:55pm On May 14, 2022
Rawhumper:
How Muslims will be identified is by the black
patch on their forehead.

Even if I die today or tomorrow, its not gonna change anything. Your peoples actions will trigger it...if more Christian s and non Christians are killed by u muslims, its going to trigger this doomsday for u guys.

Remember Army, National Assembly won't be
left out....I don't know about Aso Rock.

Be warned, any killings by the almajiris is
going to trigger this catastrophic event that
will unite all Nigerians against the Muslims(Northern Christians will be safe, its
not against the north but ISLAM).

bec

ause its a laid down event that wil occur.

time. Not in future.

quote author=Rawhumper post=112831722]
Haha this one is hiding on nairaland, go to sokoto and tell them. Those extremist don't know anything going here.It's allowed on social media but go to the field and insult them �
Haha if you don't do it and kill all Muslims in Nigeria as you Said then holy ghost fire kill you !!! Nyamiri
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Javalist: 11:56pm On May 14, 2022
In reality, the world has never people creatures as dumb, as ignoramus and as wooden-headed as these wild creatures called the christians more especially the Nigerian maggots.

Have you ever for a second asked yourself what initiated all of this in the first place? If Deborah didn't commit the blasphemy against the Prophet of Islam, this wouldn't have happened. Christians always enjoy disrespecting other faiths more especially Islam even though, Jesus commanded you to love your neighbor.

Earlier today, I was going through the Bible and to my greatest surprise, I found a verse that prescribes death penalty for anyone who commits blasphemy and I quote.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Leviticus 24:16
King James Version

This got me into thinking, do this Christians really understand their religion or are they following a blind religion or both? With all this clear evidence in their devine book that rules out what should be done to perpetrator of blasphemy, why are they still resisting this?

For your own info, not only non Muslims, even if an Imam blasphemes, there's no different punishment than to have him killed. This is also what your man-tempered book stated as I quoted above.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 12:11am On May 15, 2022
Javalist:
In reality, the world has never people creatures as dumb, as ignoramus and as wooden-headed as these wild creatures called the christians more especially the Nigerian maggots.

Have you ever for a second asked yourself what initiated all of this in the first place? If Deborah didn't commit the blasphemy against the Prophet of Islam, this wouldn't have happened. Christians always enjoy disrespecting other faiths more especially Islam even though, Jesus commanded you to love your neighbor.

Earlier today, I was going through the Bible and to my greatest surprise, I found a verse that prescribes death penalty for anyone who commits blasphemy and I quote.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Leviticus 24:16
King James Version

This got me into thinking, do this Christians really understand their religion or are they following a blind religion or both? With all this clear evidence in their devine book that rules out what should be done to perpetrator of blasphemy, why are they still resisting this?

For your own info, not only non Muslims, even if an Imam blasphemes, there's no different punishment than to have him killed. This is also what your man-tempered book stated as I quoted above.

YES, OUR GOD IS A VIOLENT GOD.

DO U HAVE VIRGIN SISTERS IN HIJAB?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 12:14am On May 15, 2022
Naajjii:

Haha if you don't do it and kill all Muslims in Nigeria as you Said then holy ghost fire kill you !!! Nyamiri

ME I WILL NOT KILL ALL MUSLIMS, JUST THE MEN.

I HAVE OTHER PLANS FOR THE VIRGINS WEARING HIJAB.

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by goodheart01: 12:14am On May 15, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
At this point Abokîs are beyond redemption. Their religious beliefs have demented their skulls. There's nothing anyone can do or say to change 'em. They're a bunch of religious fanatics who can kill for mere insult or blasphemy as if this the stone age. If some set organisms who call themselves humans beings can kill another human in a very gruesome and disturbing way and still jubilate without feeling any guilt, such organisms can be compared with wild beast in the forest. The sooner we divide this zoo, the better for us. Honestly

Yet u hate America that has made it their assignment to wipe out Muslim terrorists?? This shows u have a personal grudge with the US embassy or government
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by okoroemeka(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
if you are in Rome respect the Roman traditions,you know how sensitive and emotional these people can get about their religion,aviod antagonizing them and steer clear away from their religion believe and cover yourself with hijab,a girl can easily get killed in sokoto because of wearing mini skirt.and I will not be surprised that was the offence of this lady
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Javalist: 12:33am On May 15, 2022
hammer567:

YES, OUR GOD IS A VIOLENT GOD.

DO U HAVE VIRGIN SISTERS IN HIJAB?

I'm here to clear the misconception against Islam in the face of maggots called Christians in Nigeria. I do not have the luxury of time to engage a depleted being like yourself. Please get busy with your weed and find your fun time elsewhere.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 12:36am On May 15, 2022
Javalist:

I'm here to clear the misconception against Islam in the face of maggots called Christians in Nigeria. I do not have the luxury of time to engage a depleted being like yourself. Please get busy with your weed and find your fun time elsewhere.

GO AND THANK YOUR STARS AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE U SOUND LIKE A TRANNY.

EITHER WAY, WEN THIS WAR START, YOUR SISTERS WEARING HIJAB WILL BE A TARGET.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.