Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,120 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70164 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Farid24224(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
NO!! NO!! NO!!

Beware of fake news!!

This is just a propaganda to add salt to the wound..
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by bluefilm: 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
These people are nothing but wild animals.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by IDIOTmoderators: 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
You no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by realmindz: 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
Until Christians prove that they can be violent too, you can’t treat violence with peace. Return fire for fire

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
When the south starts you will see zombies in uniform everywhere.

Northerners have a hand in terrorism. They are mostly terrorists.

Spits!!!

6 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by joeking2222: 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
Tinububalls:
The Lord will fight our battles. Let's all go to sleep.
Guy, u fit from there BY-GONE o!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawtruth1: 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
Animals everywhere these days.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DeadorAlive(f): 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Chyma231(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
When we go start m for East now, them go say we wicked ....ndi ugwu just dey do anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Mode99: 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
Religion is the only problem we have in Nigeria!!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
CAN CHRISTIANS LYNCH MUSLIM GIRLS LIKE THIS?

THE ONLY LANGUAGE THESE ZOMBIE UNDERSTAND IS WHEN THEY KILL CHRISTIANS, WE IN THE SOUTH WILL KILL 20 NORTHERN MUSLIMS FOLLOW THE 1 CHRISTIAN GIRL THEM KILL.

SHOW THEM WE ARE NOT COWARDS THAT LYNCH WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by mauchiz: 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

We are still talking of the one they killed, they want to kill another one.

They kill and protest,

#Presidentbuhariarresttheseterroristnow
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Lastmankc(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2022
May bandits continue to ravage this fools all the days of their miserable lives

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Caleycashh: 9:13pm On May 14, 2022
Shithole country... filled with stupid idiots!!!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 14, 2022
They should just make sure it's not an Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Enwhen(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black

Not until you move to go live in the north , you wouldn't understand how stupid your statement is...
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by InvertedHammer: 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
DSC7:
Hmmmmmmm..

It's about time Christians start defending their selves...

Back then in Osas nursery and primary model school in Bama Maiduguri i dey enter school with dagger,, you chook me i chook you no case..

No be today headslammers start their madness...

Eyes have seen alot
/
Nothing to defend. Christians and Muslims should face their fronts and let Jesus and Mohammed fight for their own superiority. If muslims are wrong, let Christ deal with them and vice versa for Christians. I believe that any god that humans have to fight for is useless ab initio.
/
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Naijanascam: 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
Brainwashed mofos

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by mauchiz: 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
hammer567:

THE ONLY LANGUAGE THESE ZOMBIE UNDERSTAND IS WHEN THEY KILL CHRITIANS, WE IN THE SOUTH WILL KILL 20 NORTHERN MUSLIMS FOLLOW THE 1 CHRISTIAN GIRL THEM KILL.

We can't, is not in our nature, I can't even stand it.
As a little girl, I saved a theif they would have killed, I couldn't stand watching someone die, I mobilised people to the man.

Is not in our nature to kill,
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by treatise: 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
This is known because it was covered by camera(s) ; how about Emirs that facilitate forced marriage of Christian girls?

3 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by thejare(f): 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
this is very wrong for God Sake
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Salubata(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
You think these alamajiris doing this are doing it for Islam? grin

Ask yourself, why then was elder saved the girl and not joined in lynching her?

That's what illiteracy has caused them. They need to be used as scape goat
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. No wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

Islam needs to be reformed.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Popesuccess(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
The people keep calling Osibanjo as if he Is the president, he has no power or authority except the one delegeted to him by the president.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by treatise: 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Enough said.
Gbam
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Mrbenny001: 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
Imagine having a quarrel with your neighbor..and next morning he started shouting alauwakbaru ...shey you don insult their god ...ah... these wicked souls are animals

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by tofu4u: 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
Acidosis:

Christians in Sokoto don't have the numbers to defend themselves.

Those in the South are busy with Tiktok challenge. Trust me, many of them haven't been to a church in 10 years. They think running away from the church or claiming atheists on Nairaland will prevent them from dying in the heat of a religious crisis between the two religions .

An atheist will even get killed faster than a Christian in the north. Nothing can be more blasphemous to a typical Islamist than saying "Allah does not exists".

Leave us atheists out of your theist Madness!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by realmindz: 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Enough said.

That’s exactly what I’ve been sayin, you can’t be running away from this monsters making them feel like they are the most powerful. Even their masters Arabs, are being humiliated and massacred by western forces.
When u face this guys, they are cowards and will avoid u. Shed the blood of blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by mauchiz: 9:16pm On May 14, 2022
hammer567:

THE ONLY LANGUAGE THESE ZOMBIE UNDERSTAND IS WHEN THEY KILL CHRITIANS, WE IN THE SOUTH WILL KILL 20 NORTHERN MUSLIMS FOLLOW THE 1 CHRISTIAN GIRL THEM KILL.

As a little girl, I saved a theif they would have killed, I couldn't stand watching someone die, I mobilised people to save the man.

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:16pm On May 14, 2022
mauchiz:

As a little girl, I saved a theif they would have killed, I couldn't stand watching someone die, I mobilised people to the man.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS THINK, IT IS IN OUR NATURE TO BE KILLED.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT U, BUT I RATHER BE THE PERSON DOING THE KILLING THAN BE KILLED.

AS, I TALK AM, I MEAN AM.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Berankis: 9:16pm On May 14, 2022
McMay112:
This is gradually becoming serious on a daily bases. My Christian brothers this is war. Maybe we should start ours from south south by stoning the hausa guys and ladies in our own region to death so that they will equally share in the pain. The trauma of the first incident has not been healed and they are trying to create another. They are better be warn and the government of the day should interfere in this if they are not ready to create ethnic/religious war. To even ask, between Muslims and Christians who is full of blasphemy?
This is exactly what will stop the nonsense! I swear it. I keep saying it, it wont stop until we stand up to each other, then it will stop!!

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by JANK23H(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2022
All these happen because Christians allow it to.The Hindus,Buddhist and Jews meet them with equal madness.They maintain their lane with those ones.

When Christians are ready,the madness will stop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.