Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder (25483 Views)

Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu / Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:22pm On May 15, 2022
KingWarri:

You haven't seen b'cus you're a Muslim too.
I once live in Auchi town and I was shooked are Muslims describe pastors and Christian programs. Calling our sermon noise and our services places for infidels.
I know You are just a pawn trying to defend the ill of your religion I get it. I'm not here to convince you otherwise so likewise you can't convince me otherwise. ✌️
I haven't seen any not because I am a Muslim(if I am) but because it doesn't happen often (if it happens at all)

I am not trying to defend anyone. What I said was... what Deborah did was stupid. Considering the community she lives in
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Funflipper: 12:22pm On May 15, 2022
God1000:
I remember when George Floyd was killed in America by white police officers, Nigerians protested in Abuja and Lagos.

I'm not saying that was bad though, he was a black man like me.

But here is my grouse, Africans and nigerians in particular are always quick to show support when something happens elsewhere, but they will not do anything when it comes to fellow Nigerians.

By now, there should be massive protest across the country demanding for justice, but none of that is happening

No one is holding any vigil for her, why are we doing this to ourselves?

What do you expect? Our promiscuous celebrities will never utter a word unless it involves rape or some sexual content.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Naijanascam: 12:23pm On May 15, 2022
imran90:
I see a lot of sense in what this man wrote.

Then practice it on your day to day life
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Connected1: 12:24pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shut up your mouth, and learn not to hop on conversations if you don't understand them.

It's not a must to quote me.
I swear if I knew you didn't have sense I wouldn't have qouted you.

Nor vex.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2022
KingWarri:

You haven't seen b'cus you're a Muslim too.
I once live in Auchi town and I was shooked are Muslims describe pastors and Christian programs. Calling our sermon noise and our services places for infidels.
I know You are just a pawn trying to defend the ill of your religion I get it. I'm not here to convince you otherwise so likewise you can't convince me otherwise. ✌️

Calling a Muslim's an infidel or murderer, terrorists or what so ever that you claimed Muslims are calling you is not blashphemous.

The Muslims are taught in their books that Jesus is Prophet.
Pls If you have a name that Muhammad PBUH were called in the Bible call him that way!
We respect the Bible!
Any thing other than that, is blashphemy!
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Gainman: 12:27pm On May 15, 2022
WiszyFraud:
The people that has come out so far to condemn the killing, what difference has it made? Did it bring the girl back to life? Has it made the Muslims felt remorseful??

The celebrities should get behind their phone’s keyboards, condemn the killing, and what happens?
Or you just want to feel satisfied that the celebrities has condemned the act?

Nigerians too like unnecessary reactions abegg angry
all those celebrities that came online for d man who they alleged killing his gospel singer wife. Did it change anything. Did it bring d woman back to life?
Sometimes u should reason b4 posting
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:28pm On May 15, 2022
sharpchap:

PAINFUL AS IT IS NA TRUE YOU TALK. WHAT THEY DID WAS VERY WRONG. NO ONE IS AT LIBERTY TO TAKE A LIFE, BUT SHE POKED THE BEAR.

Oga, that's it. People don't want to accept the fact that she caused all of this.

She was living in Sokoto for a long time, why wasn't she killed all this time?.

On your first statement, Late Sheikh Ja'far Mahmud Adam of Kano once said "Whoever insulted Prophet Muhammad, his punishment is death. BUT the law isn't on my hand, it isn't on your hand. It is up to the government/judiciary to punish that person. Not you not me, but the government."
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Don27tiky(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2022
LedRock:
angry What have leaders in the church said about it, just leave celebs out of it.
if daddy freeze say something about tithe now they will come out and counter him immediately. A young Christian girl was murdered and till this moment no GO has condemn the act
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:30pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked we are still saying the same thing na Muslims are murderers when it comes to issue of their god and religion. Then I said that's the worst religion to practice as a sane person.it's never a religion of peace but murderers. Since they murder for their god. If Christian or other religion kills for their own this madness for don stop.the other day it was a woman preaching on the streat they killed. well nothing to say you lots keep on showing why terrorism is the bed rock of that religion
Okay.
it's your fault you tolerate disrespect towards your religion.

Muslims say "we don't let anyone be comfortable disrespecting us"
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
Connected1:

Where do you live?

Drop your location, I want to visit you and have this conversation live.
Drop your location, I'll come to you.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
Connected1:

Let's have it live.

Drop your location.
Drop your location, I'll come to you.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
[s][/s]
Oesophagus99:
Even if putin or Blair insult MUHAMMAD they shall be keeeld

Even if the king or crown prince of Dubai or mecca would insult prophet Muhammad publicly, they shall be kiid�

Note these and knw peace!
[s][/s]
Murderer .

May thunder strike you and your generation dead.

May you experience painful and excruciating death.

Phuull... Go to hell and meet ur Muhammad. Idiot
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Muna400(f): 12:32pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=logiccal post=112850118][b]
Anyways, I don't understand what Christians gain by insulting Islam and their religious figures. I hardly see a Muslim publicly insult the religion of Christianity...

Y'all keep saying how barbaric and inhumane these people are, yet you keep provoking them.

Like it or not, what Deborah did was stupid.

and judging by how fluent she is in Hausa language, she already knew the weight of what she was about to do. She already knew Muslims would do anything if she insulted Prophet Muhammad ﷺ yet she went ahead with it.

(I heard) they even requested her to make an apology so that everything will be gone, but she refused... For whatever reason known to herself.

If you're in Rome do as Romans do, you can't be in Sokoto and think you could get away with insulting the Prophet and ridiculing him.

Even if she had managed to escape on that Thursday, as far as she's in Sokoto they would find a way to get to her.
[u are kinda of right shaa.. She should not have said wat she said but for de sake of mercy and love, they should have just spared her instead of killing her like dat.. It's too painful ]
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Magnoliaa(f): 12:33pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Their interest in the matter is political.

Thisss. This! This! Likeee, how very easy their tunes will change if there's just a slightest bit of differences in deceased! Tbvvhh, if this same girl was any other girl, this is NOT what they'll be saying. It won't be.

Always showing selective empathy based on the morality of the victim.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by KingWarri: 12:34pm On May 15, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Calling a Muslim's an infidel or murderer, terrorists or what so ever that you claimed Muslims are calling you is not blashphemous.

Pls If you have a name that Muhammad PBUH were called in the Bible call him that way!
We respect the Bible!

Calling our pastors derogatory names is blasphemy.
Saying Christ is not the son of God is blasphemy.
Saying the holy Spirit is an angel is blasphemy.
Saying Jesus Christ never resurrected is blasphemy.
Calling us infidels is blasphemy.
Saying there is no other God besides allah is blasphemy.
So we decide to take laws into our own hands it will only end in anarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Jodera:
I didn't claim to understand Hausa. I just said I know what you wrote up there. Simple.
Even my previous post to you, I didn't claim to understand Hausa.

So if this your Sokoto Hausa can be translated, why then is the one she said that caused her death can't be translated.
It's simple... You're not being transparent and you're not saying the truth
Oga, you claimed to understand Hausa.

You said you know what I wrote there, which is another lie. You went to Google translate, even then you got an inaccurate translation.

You're a liar.

I'm transparent. I said my statements without any lies.

Between you and I, who was caught lying through their mouth?

It's simple. Deborah did the insult, and considering where she was living it was a stupid thing to do. That's my statement. and I am sticking to it.

Please stop lying, you're an adult.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
Connected1:

Wow.

Now I can't have a civil conversation, it's alright.

Let civility rule around you, I believe in an eye for an eye and not civility.

I can't agitate for peace when I am bleeding.

Do you also want my location?
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by WatchYourSix: 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

We respect the Bible!

You muslim respect bible..?? Lol..
U muslims lie alot...

Bible that u peolle repeatedly call adulterated..
Bible that you alter to justify your prophet..
I have heard ur imams and brothers say the holy spirit jesus said he will send is mohammed..there is no blasphemy greater than this ...but we dont say its blasphemy..we only assume you are ignorant ...

The bible clearly calls jesus son of God but you people say its a lie to our face....and we dont accuse you of blasphemy...yet you say you respect what is written in the bible

U muslims are just hypocrites..what you cant take is what you do to others..

whenever you want to kill a Christian, you quickly say the insult they said is blasphemy...

Whats irritating is how all of you are happy about the killing of your fellow human being..

Tueh!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

I said, I hardly see a Muslim publicly insult the Christian belief. In fact I haven't seen any.

But you Christians are always insulting Islam .

No matter how you view it.. She messed up big-time.[/b]
And I gave u a few examples to Muslims publicly insulting the Christian belief. Yet still u claim u haven't seen any? Now show me any Christian public figure openly insulting Islam.
2. How exactly did she mess up from what I know there was even no insult or blasphemy.
3. Even if there was, supporting the killing of that girl by those extremists makes u nothing but another bloodthirsty fool.
So she messed up and should be murdered in cold blood and burnt? You are very sick

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by pocohantas(f): 12:37pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Thisss. This! This! Likeee, how very easy their tunes will change if there's just a slightest bit of differences in deceased! Tbvvhh, if this same girl was any other girl, this is NOT what they'll be saying. It won't be.

Always showing selective empathy based on the morality of the victim.

Tufiakwa.

If they want to talk about the government, we can have a discussion. Empathy indeed. I saw one saying Southern women run their mouths too much and we should all learn from her.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by imran90(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2022
It’s their culture not our culture, the northerners don’t even live in peace among themselves. If killing Deborah is Islamic culture burning shops and warehouse belongings to other tribes is Islamic culture as well?
Naijanascam:

Then practice it on your day to day life
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by KingWarri: 12:37pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Muna400 post=112853361][/quote]
Those animals don't know the meaning of love and mercy.
They gave them a radical religion through violence.
That's why they propagate it through same violence.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by foolbuster: 12:39pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Anyways, I don't understand what Christians gain by insulting Islam and their religious figures. I hardly see a Muslim publicly insult the religion of Christianity...

Y'all keep saying how barbaric and inhumane these people are, yet you keep provoking them.

and judging by how fluent she is in Hausa language, she already knew the weight of what she was about to do. She already knew Muslims would do anything if she insulted Prophet Muhammad ﷺ yet she went ahead with it.

(I heard) they even requested her to make an apology so that everything will be gone, but she refused... For whatever reason known to herself.

If you're in Rome do as Romans do, you can't be in Sokoto and think you could get away with insulting the Prophet and ridiculing him.

Even if she had managed to escape on that Thursday, as far as she's in Sokoto they would find a way to get to her.

You must be mad. Seriously you need to seek help. Did she deserve to die? especially the way they killed her. No single blame to the murderers, may you or your relations meet the same fate. Fool.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

You muslim respect bible..?? Lol..
U muslims lie alot...

Bible that u peolle repeated call adulterated..
Bible that you alter to justify your prophet..
I have heard ur imams and brothers say the holy spirit jesus said he will send is mohammed..there is no blasphemy greater than this ...but we dont only assume you are ignorant ...

The bible clearly calls jesus son of God but you people say its a lie to our face....and we dont accuse you of blasphemy...yet you say you respect what is written in the bible

U muslims are just hypocrites..what you cant take is what you do to others..

whenever you want to kill a Christian, you quickly say the insult they said is blasphemy ...

Whats irritating is how all of you are happy about the killing of your fellow human being..

Tueh!!!
Exactly.. where is that idiot quoting me upandan. Logiccal when no get sense come here and defend ur killer Allah
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by specialmati(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Okay.
it's your fault you tolerate disrespect towards your religion.

Muslims say "we don't let anyone be comfortable disrespecting us"
embarassed embarassed :- embarassed that's why I said it's a religion of murderers a group of insane people hiding under religion to commit murder. That's madness. I think a good Muslim should be the one that accept to murder anyone that says anything about his religion or god. So they should remove the religion of peace and put religion of murderers to make it clear
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Muna400(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=KingWarri post=112853476]
Those animals don't know the meaning of love and mercy.
They gave them a radical religion through violence.
That's why they propagate it through same violence.[chiaa.. I heard even if is a muslim dat said what she said, de person will be killed? Is it tru]
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 12:41pm On May 15, 2022
Muna400:
u are kinda of right shaa.. She should not have said wat she said but for de sake of mercy and love, they should have just spared her instead of killing her like dat.. It's too painful
That's what I keep telling people here, considering where she was, she shouldn't have said what she said.

She's fluent in Hausa, by that alone I presume she knows when it comes to religion northerners are intolerant. as some Imam said, "when it comes disrespecting our religion, we are all insane human beings." I'm sure she heard that before, on more than 1 occasion.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Jodera: 12:42pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Oga, you claimed to understand Hausa.

You said you know what I wrote there, which is another lie. You went to Google translate, even then you got an inaccurate translation.

You're a liar.

I'm transparent. I said my statements without any lies.

Between you and I, who was caught lying through their mouth?

It's simple. Deborah did the insult, and considering where she was living it was a stupid thing to do. That's my statement. and I am sticking to it.

Please stop lying, you're an adult.
Lol,
Show me where I claimed I understand Hausa or quit beating around the bush.

That I said I know what you wrote is different from me saying I understand something. There's difference between knowledge and understanding.

You want to use it to deflect shebi? grin

Translate what late Deborah says and stop Lying that what she said deserve her death. Translate it the Sokoto way let's see it or keep on lying and grasping at straws.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by maestroferddi: 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

You must be an insufferable f**l.

Instead of educating your fellow blood-thirsty savages to desist from taking laws into their hands, you are blaming the girl for making a very mundane remark...

What exactly is wrong with you Muslims and Islam?

In India, it is Islam...In China, it is Islam ...In Nigeria it is Islam...

Which kind of religion are you guys professing that you appear to have sworn not to mellow down till you set the whole world on fire?
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2022
You can start whenever you're ready.

We have the Red line and we don't want anyone to cross it. That's even if he's Muslim!

KingWarri:

Calling our pastors derogatory names is blasphemy.
Saying Christ is not the son of God is blasphemy.
Saying the holy Spirit is an angel is blasphemy.
Saying Jesus Christ never resurrected is blasphemy.
Calling us infidels is blasphemy.
Saying there is no other God besides allah is blasphemy.
So we decide to take laws into our own hands it will only end in anarchy.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Connected1: 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Do you also want my location?
Yes

I did like to pay you a visit so we can discuss and reach a common agreement on this issue.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Angrymode: 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
logiccal:

Dumb Terrorist!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje / Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.