Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant (37430 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by RuddyFusion(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
The one i.dated last has taught me a lesson.... Although I won't generalize but it will take you depending on God to get a good woman....

Don't build any so called relationship on sand of send me money for this and that...

Once they start asking you for or making up things for money , boy face your front

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by BloomingDale(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
Na wa o. This is such a bold face lie. Why lie just to get money? Go work for your money. What is wrong with some people?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by gift2xl: 4:01pm On May 15, 2022
U be ode too, why u not quickly know say na sem text

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by DamianX: 4:01pm On May 15, 2022
Wahala be like watn again?
Mizmiraj must be one of the nairaland red pill feminist.

So mizmiraj you don fvck for this nairaland grin
Your neck sumptuous tho and we Yoruba skullminers say hello
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Udemzy05: 4:01pm On May 15, 2022
Lover wey no get sense. grin

Set awon pls take me out grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ImoleNaija: 4:03pm On May 15, 2022
Guys dey suffer over pregnancy matter o

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by brandsoncharlie: 4:03pm On May 15, 2022
Candidlady:
That lady is dumb. she couldn't tell difference between that result she sent to you and PT result undecided

That aside

Must you guys always include this in your stories it is becoming stale and annoying

So I paid for a hotel room and stayed back with her for 3 days while she tried redeploying to the capital.

She messaged that she needs 20k to sort the connect.... I sent

This was a girl I gave even my last dime to... A girl I sent money to without her even asking all in the name of I want to build a future with her..

You guys can't drop a post bout a lady without adding how much you spent on her. Or make the so called girl look like you were the one providing for all her needs including her pads

All these kiss and tell kids

The problem with you is when you tell lie to people and think you wouldn't been exposed or called names.
That's the same thing scammers do, tell lie to their victims.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ucheanderson24(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2022
Some girls and their Jezebelic modus operandi...I remember a girl I once dated but this girl went into my drawer to puncture all my condoms using office pin..omo I just thank God for her room mate who told me her evil plot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Kingzeez10: 4:05pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Even after everything, all in all. I will still blame the guy.

Men can be so dull, with their guinea fowl brains.

Did he do anything to the lady to push her to being this manipulative to him - if it is true? lipsrsealed I don't believe a good woman will just wake up and decide to be manipulative or deceitful. Good men get good women, but demon*c men bring out the vindictiveness in a woman. It's simple law. Men should stop pushing women's button. Men should stop pushing out the pepper laying dormant in women.

But no, you will let redpillers to be leading you astray with nonsense advices on how to play women. See this one now.

#my2pounds

Abeg, no quote me to say nonsense o. I am hentitled to my hopinion. Respect yourself, no let wheelbarrow jam you.
You capping trash, woman. Who tell you good men get good women? Ladies always take advantage of good men and take their kindness for weakness. In my next life , I don't want to be a good man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ChoCho54(f): 4:07pm On May 15, 2022
daewoorazer:
Like if you think the guy is a SIMP and deserves it.

Share if you think he deserves better because he was nice
15 broke arse idiots liked your post.

You did well mahn! Shame to Anabel.

She may not be a bad girl, but this is too much of a deceit. Sorry mahn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Martinez39s(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

You capping trash, woman. Who tell you good men get good women? Ladies always take advantage of good men and take their kindness for weakness. In my next life , I don't want to be a good man.
Must you quote a stupid post? When you see such stupidity from a women, ignore it like you would ignore fecal matter in the gutter. It is not worth your time and attention. Let her enjoy her stupidity. We don't care.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
When a man treats a girl nicely and takes care of her financially, it shows to a good extent he loves or care about her. So when the girl starts misbehaving and the guy is telling the story, its important he includes this background so it doesn't appear he is not taking care of the girl which may have resulted to her misbehavior.

Ladies also do it, they'd say they cook for him, clean, sex him yet he still cheated.

I know you're a misandrist but everything
is not about your hatred for men
Candidlady:
That lady is dumb. she couldn't tell difference between that result she sent to you and PT result undecided

That aside

Must you guys always include this in your stories it is becoming stale and annoying

So I paid for a hotel room and stayed back with her for 3 days while she tried redeploying to the capital.

She messaged that she needs 20k to sort the connect.... I sent

This was a girl I gave even my last dime to... A girl I sent money to without her even asking all in the name of I want to build a future with her..

You guys can't drop a post bout a lady without adding how much you spent on her. Or make the so called girl look like you were the one providing for all her needs including her pads

All these kiss and tell kids

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by zed7: 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
Horrible human beings. The poverty and greed of Nigerians have turned everyone to scammers. Husbands scamming wives, babes scamming boyfriends and kids scamming parents.
We are horrible people in this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ucheanderson24(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
Brian47:
This is the lady that he met at NYSC.
That means she graduated from the University.
How can university graduate be this mumu?
She couldn't even get a convincing fake result, and she was busy defending the semen result.
Na these girls we go marry?
cry
I wonder how she defended her project
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by myami: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

No go let that runz girl dey whine u. She and her Ex still dey bang on a steady. She dey collect dick from guys on a steady via Coded runz.

Stop asking her for an explanation. Asking her for an explanation is irrelevant. It makes you looks insecure, jealous and a simp. real niggar like us don't care Who's banging her pussy with us or who's going to bang her pussy next. E no concern us. Our job is to bang her pussy, dump her and move on.

Do likewise!!!
recommend a good condom for me
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by SenecaTheYonger: 4:16pm On May 15, 2022
Sometimes it’s hard to differentiate a Nigerian graduate from a high school dropout. Assuming she could read, she for know say na semen analysis.

Even you OP had to send to your doctor friends. Hahaha mass comm students

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by myami: 4:17pm On May 15, 2022
ucheanderson24:
Some girls and their Jezebelic modus operandi...I remember a girl I once dated but this girl went into my drawer to puncture all my condoms using office pin..omo I just thank God for her room mate who told me her evil plot
was she good in bed?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by DMerciful(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2022
You saw the evidence but if you say you wanna wait, fine.

Most time when guys say they'd wait to hear from the guy, the guy usually show up. I can bet you this woman will never show up to defend herself.
Magnoliaa:
E be like say she be coven member... grin

Any which way, I will still wait to hear from THE OTHER SIDE.

I no dey like to dey jump into conclusion, because shebi it is y'all too that used to say women can jump into conclusions without seeing the whole picture.

Soo, I will wait for the proverbial other party, I will be balanced and unbiased and will not condemn from a single story. It is very dangerous.

No, what I will rather do is to look at all sides and all angles. Yes.

I will use logic to critically examine this issue without emotions.

Abi are you people forgetting that we are in the era of false allegations? And things can be fabricated?

I'm not saying he's lying o, I'm not saying he's not. I am just choosing to sit on the fence.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by WatchYourSix: 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
BloomingDale:
Na wa o. This is such a bold face lie. Why lie just to get money? Go work for your money. What is wrong with some people?

Work for money...??
Even if some women work for money..they still dont like to spend their money cos they know how hard is it to see money...but someone else money is sweet to lavish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by lolu2019: 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
daewoorazer:
Like if you think the guy is a SIMP and deserves it.

Share if you think he deserves better because he was nice
he is a simp.but doesn't deserved it.it is not a sin to be kind.na too much money.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by DMerciful(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
You're far more sensible than these nonsense 'what ifs'
Magnoliaa:
- What if he's a bitter X?
- What if she's testing him? To know how ready he is for marriage and a fathering role?
- What if it is a shit test?
- What if she wanted to test his medical knowledge?
- What if she wanted to know if he has good and sensible friends?
- What if she wanted to know how prudent he is?
- What if she wanted to know if he can tell his right from wrong?
- What if she wanted to know if she's with someone who can always stand up for himself and defend himself?
- What if it's a love story gone sore?
- Or WHAT IF the lady intentionally wanted to break up with him, but she can't do it directly, you know, the way men do, like cowardly frustrating a lady to leaving them instead of manning up and having the balls to break up directly?
- What if it's a social experiment?
- What if she wanted to trend and she knows for sure that he'll bring it to Twitter?

Nota bene ooo: I am not JUDGING. Ehn, I am not. Even in the court of law, shey a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Ehen. If e get case, he should leave social media rants and call outs and go to the Nigerian Police. I trust them. If it is justice he is looking for, he won't get it here. If not, I don't see the point of this.

I have condemned neither the guy nor the lady o. I am just seeing things from all angles, dazzol. There are so many what ifs. Let's all be logical, plis.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Cashio(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Even after everything, all in all. I will still blame the guy.

Men can be so dull, with their guinea fowl brains.

Did he do anything to the lady to push her to being this manipulative to him - if it is true? lipsrsealed I don't believe a good woman will just wake up and decide to be manipulative or deceitful. Good men get good women, but demon*c men bring out the vindictiveness in a woman. It's simple law. Men should stop pushing women's button. Men should stop pushing out the pepper laying dormant in women.

But no, you will let redpillers to be leading you astray with nonsense advices on how to play women. See this one now.

#my2pounds

Abeg, no quote me to say nonsense o. I am hentitled to my hopinion. Respect yourself, no let wheelbarrow jam you.
Good men don't get good women. Good men get used by women and end up with used women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
Some guys are just unbelievable. The way they send money anyhow is why Nigerian girls are soo money conscious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by kingandre(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
You's a bitch nikka for coming up with this bull online. Deal with ur shit.
Abi we follow u loot the banny
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Wasky101: 4:27pm On May 15, 2022
Where una dey see hungry girls, you both have same financial situation and you are sending money? I am confused. So what will she do with her own money when u spend all u have on her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by chukwuibuipob: 4:27pm On May 15, 2022
grin d money collected is a prank too shocked? Chai! Daughter of Eve

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by anungangampu: 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
My Ex can play this kind of prank. One lasted for 1yr and 6months before discovering. Weird girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by dochenaj: 4:32pm On May 15, 2022
This girl is apparently not intelligent. Not even a tiny bit, and yet she is a graduate.

Education in Nigeria has gone to the gutters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by yemi1504: 4:32pm On May 15, 2022
daewoorazer:
As seen on Twitter haha:

Source:
https://twitter.com/gut_zeela/status/1525143939090632705?s=21&t=GhKUMexdvAG5Q8GnJvYudg

This one's ex is still a learner grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Pat081: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Let us see her face one is telling lies to me too
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by blindjustice13(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
She is dumb, I am tempted to ask if she saw the four walls of a secondary school not to talk of tertiary institution.

If you wan run game , atleast be smart about it, what is semen analysis, she nor get sense abeg. If for any reason dump her for being an olodo . undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.