Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant (37411 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by kenn4rill(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2022
These type of guys can never assist their fellow guys but will always want to please a girl...and I think he hasn't learn is lessons because he would still fall prey for the next girl angry
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by TrebleChamp(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

No go let that runz girl dey whine u. She and her Ex still dey bang on a steady. She dey collect dick from guys on a steady via Coded runz.

Stop asking her for an explanation. Asking her for an explanation is irrelevant. It makes you looks insecure, jealous and a simp. real niggar like us don't care Who's banging her pussy with us or who's going to bang her pussy next. E no concern us. Our job is to bang her pussy, dump her and move on.

Do likewise!!!
You sure say you go marry with this "bang them and dump them" mentality so cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by dontrulee: 10:59am On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:

I am fine dear . how was ur sleep?

It was fine my dear.
I saw you wearing white clothes.
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by cooooooks(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2022
Always.
Loreettaa:
Omo. Cooooooks fear women oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

I was replying a lady who was blaming the man and calling him a kid. I am not against the man in anyway but highlighting what modern generation feminist are pushing.

Cheers

Oh, like sarcasm, right?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Banker94(f): 10:52pm On May 16, 2022
Why would you want to settle with a dummy in the first place, imagine what she was spewing, hmmmm you are a nice guy shaa you just dodged a bullet.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ucheanderson24(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2022
myami:
was she good in bed?
Pretty well
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by mkpurumma090(f): 6:56am On May 22, 2022
This my Namesake fall my hand oo

Abeg give her money and more money
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by fman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
purehustle101:
A typical Nigeria cunt is a disaster to date. Only one rule,bang and dump becomes a norm if you want a stress pplfree life with a typical Nigeria Leach.
u just spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / What Is Going On With Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.