Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47039 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Show me where i have insulted you and i will apologise. I don't remember quoting or mentioned you in my previous comment.

SKIBiNSKI:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? cheesy i feel sorry for your father for given birth to a low IQed dumbo like you.
From fendi, atletico Madrid to beans. grin grin how are these things connected to each other and with Soludo visit to Mr Kanu? Absolute gibberish! It baffles the hell outta me how people like you reason in their daily lives.. grin it must so tedious for normal intelligent people dealing with you.

I can bet my mansion that no one in your family can afford a bag of beans and oh! FYI beans is a very nutritious food, better than meat or rice

This was your comment
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2022
nairalee:

SKIBiNSKI:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? cheesy i feel sorry for your father for given birth to a low IQed dumbo like you.
From fendi, atletico Madrid to beans. grin grin how are these things connected to each other and with Soludo visit to Mr Kanu? Absolute gibberish! It baffles the hell outta me how people like you reason in their daily lives.. grin it must so tedious for normal intelligent people dealing with you.

I can bet my mansion that no one in your family can afford a bag of beans and oh! FYI beans is a very nutritious food, better than meat or rice

This was your comment
Good! now did your comment made any sense? You see? You can give insults but cannot take it.. i only pointed out that your comments made no sense.

But if you feel ofended, i apologise.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Good! now did your comment made any sense? You see? You can give insults but cannot take it.. i only pointed out that your comments made no sense.

But if you feel ofended, i apologise.

I can give insults? Pls where did I insult u? I only quoted exactly what u typed to me to show u where u insulted me.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2022
nairalee:

I can give insults? Pls where did I insult u? I only quoted exactly what u typed to me to show u where u insulted me.
That comment you made did it appear polite or made any sense? from fendi, barca to eating beans.. to which i pointed out that beans is actually very good food and not cheap, and why would you think that anyone eating beans is a prisoner? What is the connection with beans and prison? I have been in prison and i don't remember eating beans in prison, that didn't make sense to me.

Anyway, i apologised and i apologise again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.