Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47021 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Laren24(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Premium tears loading from the west and the North.. I miss ighoho sha,dats another solid nigg....ha
I knew you're not a Yoruba person

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2022
Comments here shows that the Igbo's love the violence kanu has caused in the east.

Nairalanders forgot his case in court is about terrorism.

Well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Cashio(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2022
I thought they said he was being fed with watery beans....seems he is relaxing after all....Dem get prison, then get prison.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:45am On May 15, 2022
The judge did say that he is in solitary confinement, and wasn't being allowed to eat well, or exercise and practice his fath. I feel that he was moved from his cell to this place where he met Soludo. Those saying he looks good, don't you see how frail he looks?
It does make sense not to share the same country with the terrorists region

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Prophetmhd: 7:46am On May 15, 2022
Bodmum:
prophet mohammed(woe unto him) is a rapist
More like a paedophile you mean to say. Woe unto him indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 7:46am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
They're deleting my comment. Fck that lamidi cownu is Drug trafficking child factory product. He is bastards and a scammer. I still don't understand why DSS didn't Euthanize him up till now. Fck y'all.

Someone is up their insulting Muslims and northerners you let it, how many "Fulani" (Muslims ) y'all kill in the SE. Let the hypocrisy fester there's no or very few Muslims northerners in the SE. But lol in the North. Hahahaha we have many Ganima
Should I bring you a bucket for your tears?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Cashio(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2022
Didi2d:
Comments here shows that the Igbo's love the violence kanu has caused in the east.

Nairalanders forgot his case in court is about terrorism.

Well!
No sane person will see his household being set on fire and commend it....just as there are charlatans in every tribe, same with the Igbo tribe.
I for one do not support the senseless killings and destruction of people's livelihood be it in the north or here in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Tissaia(f): 7:47am On May 15, 2022
InoGetJoy:

likewise
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:47am On May 15, 2022
Dailymice:
Let the murderers in Sokoto keep their animal brain to themselves while Biafrans strategize how to leave this stupid Lord Lugard enforced union.

I often sympathised with those who say bad about Yoruba Muslims, but it seems they are FAR BETTER than the barbarians up north.
May Igboho also achieve his dream for an Oduduwa nation and free them from the shackles of servitude to the north
Am telling you my brother,those yorubas and Housa/Fulani mocking IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu saying that Igbo politicians and elders don't know what is going on under ground and by the time what they are cooking is done Nigerians will be shocked....I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by dfrost: 7:48am On May 15, 2022
FactBoyz:
Soludo took a really great leap

A really big one. If you know Soludo' antecedents in CBN, then you can count on him to an extent. Though not perfect, but he shows promise.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 7:50am On May 15, 2022
omenka:
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah.....we pain you say the guy is even healthier than you are.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2022
nairalee:
No more Fendi shirt. It's now Atletico Madrid shirt, a club that once tried to break away from Barca-Madrid dominance. They tried their best but nowadays they're obviously unable to make a change. That's similar to how Kanu has been kept at bay and content with eating beans from same country he calls a zoo
are you blind not to see the environment the guy is staying,does it look like we're only watery beans is served?infact do your house even fine like this with authentic leather sofas,your hatred has blinded you to see real hard facts
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2022
This one go drink two sniper today.

Sivia pain

Tissaia:
They're deleting my comment. Fck that lamidi cownu is Drug trafficking child factory product. He is bastards and a scammer. I still don't understand why DSS didn't Euthanize him up till now. Fck y'all.

Someone is up their insulting Muslims and northerners you let it, how many "Fulani" (Muslims ) y'all kill in the SE. Let the hypocrisy fester there's no or very few Muslims northerners in the SE. But lol in the North. Hahahaha we have many Ganima

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by omorttee4u(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2022
I think he's trying to solve the problem of insecurity in the state. Goodluck to you Governor!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2022
So na atletico Madrid nnamdi kanu dey supportgrin
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by McCoy662(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2022
yinkus6750:
I see a political resolution on this matter. If all the SE governors can speak in unity, MNK will be released, but some are busy chasing individual ambitions
Which governors The ones u sat at home the day they were elected. Kanu should fend for himself and keep our darling governors out of his miserable life. If he die na him business.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2022
Balkan:
Oh my God. Ever shining star. See him looking better than most of us outside. Soludo is getting it right now. But soludo, stay away from Sit@home. It is sacrosanct. Without it, l don't think you will be thinking of going to see him in detention.

God bless Soludo
God bless MNK.

It was said that MNK frowned at consistent sit-at-home. So shut da hell up. What difference are you from the Northern jihadist who kill for any word against their prophet. Keep killing your fellow igbos.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 15, 2022
[s]
PeaceJoyLove:
I keep saying it that if ibos brings Soludo on board, I will campaign for him and ibo will get to Aso Rock. Who will see Soludo and not want him to be the president? Only a lunatic. So, I wonder why it took Anambra over 15 years after he left CBN to make him a gov. And then will say I hate ibo.

Ok. Look at the present CBN gov. Who respects him? Look at the result. I base my support and criticism on result. Obi Pandora was a useless governor, and he achieved nothing. But this man, Soludo achieved everything that was impossible during his tenure as CBN gov. And Sanusi tried a bit too. Not that bad. But all the good work done, this new gov destroyed it. An ibo man built it and another ibo man destroyed it. But I never criticize ibo cos of this present gov.

However, I criticize ibo because they are presently supporting Obi Pandora, Okorocha and the remaining useless ones.

We will see the GDP of Anambra soon. Results will soon start showing. No be Soludo? I trust this man with my whole heart. An economist that delivers.
[/s] close your mouth jor!

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2022
Cashio:
No sane person will see his household being set on fire and commend it....just as there are charlatans in every tribe, same with the Igbo tribe.
I for one do not support the senseless killings and destruction of people's livelihood be it in the north or here in the east.

Well said, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by olympianares: 8:05am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Very useless and senseless Governor without balls that refused to take clue from Wicked Wike.
Kiii them you no gree
Anyway 3 days sit at home stays
U are the only one thats useless and senseless

moronic bigot

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
Am telling you my brother,those yorubas and Housa/Fulani mocking IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu saying that Igbo politicians and elders don't know what is going on under ground and by the time what they are cooking is done Nigerians will be shocked....I am that Igbojew

Please gist us what's cooking underground
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Shimran(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2022
Bodmum:
prophet mohammed(woe unto him) is a rapist

Indeed you have to put more effort.
Islam is here to stay forever cool
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Very useless and senseless Governor without balls that refused to take clue from Wicked Wike.
Kiii them you no gree
same way you killed those terrorist in your useless region that murdered an innocent girl in Cold blood

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:15am On May 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool KUJE FC Coach N.KANU cool cheesy wink.Afonja muzlimz,coma see our coach cool
Lol
So, osu Ipob jew pig FC now exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
grin okay dude, okay
No be noise making, if dem born Muhammed papa well make una try kill any igbo in the name of blasphemy or any stupid reason. Una go see madness.

Na only Yoruba or other minority tribe una fit use play football, not the great Easterners (ss/se).

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by colestephan86: 8:19am On May 15, 2022
juman:
Good.
He can get him released.
He cant
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by beerfraud: 8:21am On May 15, 2022
Topmaike007:
same way you killed those terrorist in your useless region that murdered an innocent girl in Cold blood
those boys may even be DSS or Fulani they didn't represent Islam
They are Impostors
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:22am On May 15, 2022
It is just sad but I’m not surprised. They said nothing when the highly experienced consultant and national her, Dr. Akunyuli was murdered in cold blood by Ipob but made so much noise when terrorist killed Chinelo on the ill fated Abuja to Kaduna train. Some folks on Nairaland even defended the murder of Dr. Akunyuli. 

While there is no justification for the two deaths, there is also no justification for defending those that killed the former. We must join hands together to condemn all evil doers irrespective of their ethnicity. 

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.

Ipob agenda is to destroy Igbos starting from Anambra. Why is there no election campaign in other southeastern states by ipob apart from anambra?
Why is there no monday sit at home in asaba, umuahia, Ebonyi?
Why is there no wanton destruction of properties in these aforementioned states, why only anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Kiii them you no gree

Wailer ndewo! Continue to be Northern slaves!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2022
nairalee:
No more Fendi shirt. It's now Atletico Madrid shirt, a club that once tried to break away from Barca-Madrid dominance. They tried their best but nowadays they're obviously unable to make a change. That's similar to how Kanu has been kept at bay and content with eating beans from same country he calls a zoo
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? cheesy i feel sorry for your father for given birth to a low IQed dumbo like you.
From fendi, atletico Madrid to beans. grin grin how are these things connected to each other and with Soludo visit to Mr Kanu? Absolute gibberish! It baffles the hell outta me how people like you reason in their daily lives.. grin it must be so tedious for normal intelligent people dealing with you.

I can bet my mansion that no one in your family can afford a bag of beans and oh! FYI beans is a very nutritious food, better than meat or rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by TempleHouse: 8:25am On May 15, 2022
yinkus6750:
I see a political resolution on this matter. If all the SE governors can speak in unity, MNK will be released, but some are busy chasing individual ambitions
ASK HIS COUSIN-ORJI KALU
HE IS THE BLACK SHEEP OF INDIGBO!
HIS LOYALTY TO THE NORTHERNERS IS 100%
THUS THE REASON S.E. CANT PRODUCE PRESIDENT !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / The Border Patrol Aircraft Of The Nigeria Customs Service (photos) / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.