Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47041 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by christistruth01: 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
Soludo now needs to visit all the families of those murdered by IPOB and promise to help them get Justice
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
NoQualmz:

Obviously because you’re blind and not from Anambra State.

Soludo is climbing that ladder to becoming the best southeast governor ever had. He’s at the stage of building important bridges that will be a transporter of development in Anambra so shut up!
you too shut the Bleep up mumu, if you can not reason without insults you keep quiet, you said in your first post that he is the best governor in Anambara and i asked you how!! Then you turned around to say he is climbing the ladder to becoming the best governor, i can see you are very confused someone who has not stayed up to one year in office you are already giving him best governor , if he will be best governor only time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2022
I have always maintained that as long as this man remains behind bars, these senseless killings and sit-at-home policies will continue.

The man should be placed under house arrest with strict instructions not to incite violence of any sort.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
huptin:
This Nnamdi Kanu looks so gentle, it is difficult to believe he is the rabble rouser causing so much pain to the east.
I don't think you will get freedom without collateral damages and scarifice,the Igbo people are smart enough to know this,
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
rippa:

A club that it is currently laliga champions

Atletico Madrid is Laliga's current champion? For which film?
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? cheesy i feel sorry for your father for given birth to a low IQed dumbo like you.
From fendi, atletico Madrid to beans. grin grin how are these things connected to each other and with Soludo visit to Mr Kanu? Absolute gibberish! It baffles the hell outta me how people like you reason in their daily lives.. grin it must so tedious for normal intelligent people dealing with you.

I can bet my mansion that no one in your family can afford a bag of beans and oh! FYI beans is a very nutritious food, better than meat or rice.

Hahahahahahaa e pain am
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2022
Notarn bandits are busy slaughtering innocent girls in sakwoto and looting Igbo shop forgetting that we are waiting for the arrival of the trailers loaded with cow and rice
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
are you blind not to see the environment the guy is staying,does it look like we're only watery beans is served?infact do your house even fine like this with authentic leather sofas,your hatred has blinded you to see real hard facts

Who mentioned watery beans?
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2022
arazanbal:
dis ur comparison nor hold water. club wy win league for where Barca and Madrid last season when both teams where humbled

That was last season
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2022
Bigheart042:

Fool...u reason like BUHARI

Try harder to make it savage. This one no enter
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by rippa(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2022
nairalee:

Atletico Madrid is Laliga's current champion? For which film?
Oga Madrid reign has not started because the season has not ended
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Concience55: 1:05pm On May 15, 2022
Megalomaniac..... always feeling like a king.

But Nnamdi is not to be blamed as the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of President Buhari, for throwing up such a charade

Some chunk of the blame also goes to the Igbo political elite who shyed away from speaking for their people at a time when President Buhari was displaying crass injustice and verbal onslaught against the South East.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
I bliv soon e will be release... D east need to be peaceful
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Cashio(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
Zeezenho:

Hypocrite every where! Where were you when they your zoo government were busy killing innocent peaceful protester, were was your voice when they sent us all the python from 1 to 10? Now we choose to defend ourselves so deal with it.
Hypo what?
So because they killed our brothers, we should also kill our brothers too.
Like the voters card registration officer that was shot and killed imo, like the beer parlour with goods worth millions that was set ablaze in Anambra, like the three persons with shop owner shot and killed in same Anambra, like those whose Keke and buses were burnt because they defaulted the sit at home order, like the many families who goes hungry every Monday because of the sit at home order....

You are a big fool.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 1:28pm On May 15, 2022
Kingsley10000:
It is just sad but I’m not surprised. They said nothing when the highly experienced consultant and national her, Dr. Akunyuli was murdered in cold blood by Ipob but made so much noise when terrorist killed Chinelo on the ill fated Abuja to Kaduna train. Some folks on Nairaland even defended the murder of Dr. Akunyuli. 

While there is no justification for the two deaths, there is also no justification for defending those that killed the former. We must join hands together to condemn all evil doers irrespective of their ethnicity. 

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.

Ipob agenda is to destroy Igbos starting from Anambra. Why is there no election campaign in other southeastern states by ipob apart from anambra?
Why is there no monday sit at home in asaba, umuahia, Ebonyi?
Why is there no wanton destruction of properties in these aforementioned states, why only anambra?

Go chill bro we are not complaining.

This your little propaganda will not work.

where were you when they were killing innocent Igbos that were demonstrating peacefully with just flags and banners.

Where were you, when they killed us in numbers just because we were praying in a field in enugu.

Where were you when they militarized our zones kidnapping and rapping our women?

surprise, surprise you suddenly found your voice Now we choose to defend ourselves

Look no amount of envy jealousy,hate propaganda will stop us .
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:44pm On May 15, 2022
Blackestjunior:
Na prison fine like dis ,...na some people dream house na im they put dis guy as prison

Chaiiiii

Visiting area, do you expect the governor to visit him in the cell?

And again, Nnamdi kanu cannot be kept in Gen Pop, he might get killed.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On May 15, 2022
Collyti19:
Is this prison or person palour

Use your brain
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 1:48pm On May 15, 2022
ajekpaks:
Best Governor the south east have produced for far... I'm not Anambra but I wish he was my governor... hopefully he continues in this vein...

I agree, I am but a sentimental animal.

updated for those mentioning me.

being the best does not mean he's done so much, but he's done more than the rest... he could easily have gone the way of his predecessor, or even the current incumbent governors of the SE, all who have turned a blind eye to the NK situation, but he chose to confabulate and that's doing something better than the others...
Thank you so much for taking that boy to the cleaner,we need people like you,Shalom Aleichem.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
jeff1993:
How I wish MNK can speak on this issue of U rest and ask his stupid followers to calm down and Stop Ki.lling Igbo vitizens!!!

Most of the idiots following him down eat are nonentities,Armed robbers and cultist who see the agitation as a route to become "Legally" wayward all in the name of Biafran agitations.

The souls of Innocent Igbos that are killed will continue to haunt this Man till death.

Better go and worry about the unrest going on in your barren North and leave Igbos to worry about their region you parasite.There is nothing you people will do to make Igbos hate great prophet of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
Cashio:
Hypo what?
So because they killed our brothers, we should also kill our brothers too.
Like the voters card registration officer that was shot and killed imo, like the beer parlour with goods worth millions that was set ablaze in Anambra, like the three persons with shop owner shot and killed in same Anambra, like those whose Keke and buses were burnt because they defaulted the sit at home order, like the many families who goes hungry every Monday because of the sit at home order....

You are a big fool.

Funny little creepy creature.show your evidence that ipob did all those things.sure you have non.

Continue with your propaganda and see where it will take you too.evil minded demon.the seat at home continues go hang yourself.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by ajekpaks(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
Thank you so much for taking that boy to the cleaner,we need people like you,Shalom Aleichem.....I am that Igbojew

Shalom
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 1:59pm On May 15, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
I laugh when I hear that kanu is in kuje prison, Does he look like someone in prison.
Nigeria is not for everybody....the earlier you know the better for you.
Don't mind those haters that keep believing and consoling themselves that great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is in DSS prison eating watering beans and it will shock them very soon what will happen hahaha...I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:00pm On May 15, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Finally, the useless boy COWNU has changed his smelly clothes.
He must be enjoying his new home, I hope he remains there forever...
Smelly pig of a boy!
More cries and gnashing of tears from you....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2022
rippa:

Oga Madrid reign has not started because the season has not ended

Oga even if Madrid loses their next two matches they're already the winners of the season laliga
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:04pm On May 15, 2022
Sirseedorf:
See the way he look neat and cool while some dirty, hungry morons are enforcing yeye sit at home just to cover there criminal justification of doing unlawful act.

I hope KANU is released and stop all this miscreants of ESN and iPod.
Hahaha see reverse psychology,oga your deceit can never work on us cos we are of great gene.IPOB/ESN have come to stay so go and kill yourself...I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by jeff1993: 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
Better go and worry about the unrest going on in your barren North and leave Igbos to worry about their region you parasite.There is nothing you people will do to make Igbos hate great prophet of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...I am that Igbojew
... Speak for yourself cretin!!! .... There is nothing like Igbojew.... The Jew u are doing attached to no even send u one bit!!!

Go play in the mud.... That's where u and ur loafers disturbing igboland belongs to
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
olamike02:
Looks like the prison is trying to reset his brain. But he can't wished away the hatred in his previous broadcast. All the people killed by his brainwashed pigs of the proscribed IPOB deserves justice.
He will insult you people again and again if you like go and drink sniper we don't f..king care.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:11pm On May 15, 2022
jeff1993:
... Speak for yourself cretin!!! .... There is nothing like Igbojew.... The Jew u are doing attached to no even send u one bit!!!

Go play in the mud.... That's where u and ur loafers disturbing igboland belongs to
Hahaha fear of Igbo Jews is the beginning of you zoogeria Muslims wisdom because unlike Christians that believe that killing is not good present Igbo Jews that dominate IPOB/ESN doesn't believe that shit and we are ready for you zoogeria Muslims and soon you people will hear from us just like the way Israeli Jews are giving it to you Middle East Arabs....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by rippa(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2022
nairalee:

Oga even if Madrid loses their next two matches they're already the winners of the season laliga
We know
But their reign officially kicks off when season ends
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:30pm On May 15, 2022
Dannybammz:
God bless MNK
God bless Sunday Igboho
God bless Yoruba Nation
God bless Biafra
Which Sunday Igboho,you mean the one your Yoruba people and Tinubu sold to their Fulani masters because Yoruba president ambition.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:32pm On May 15, 2022
omenka:
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
keep on crying cos it sweet me alot....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by jeff1993: 2:39pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahaha fear of Igbo Jews is the beginning of you zoogeria Muslims wisdom because unlike Christians that believe that killing is not good present Igbo Jews that dominate IPOB/ESN doesn't believe that shit and we are ready for you zoogeria Muslims and soon you people will hear from us just like the way Israeli Jews are giving it to you Middle East Arabs....I am that Igbojew
..... Mtscheeeeeeeeew ..... Typical reasoning of a little child!!!.... STFU and go and have your siesta .... Anakogheri!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.