Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47020 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by figure007(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2022
Do we even have any northern freedom fighter ? They only fight for their godss. Clueless set of beings

13 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by huptin(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2022
This Nnamdi Kanu looks so gentle, it is difficult to believe he is the rabble rouser causing so much pain to the east.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2022
Amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Justpd: 7:25am On May 15, 2022
Good development
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2022
FactBoyz:

https://punchng.com/what-nnamdi-kanu-told-me-when-i-visited-him-in-prison-soludo/?amp

Nmamdi Kanu na Barcelona fan. E dey watch La Liga and some foot soldiers dey kill themselves. Na wa o for Igbo people
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Dannybammz: 7:26am On May 15, 2022
God bless MNK
God bless Sunday Igboho
God bless Yoruba Nation
God bless Biafra

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by LIGHTROOM: 7:27am On May 15, 2022
I laugh when I hear that kanu is in kuje prison, Does he look like someone in prison.
Nigeria is not for everybody....the earlier you know the better for you.

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zagaboss: 7:28am On May 15, 2022
Ok nahh ,lets see what happens after this visit
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 7:28am On May 15, 2022
The Philosopher king himself! Soludo understands the assignment. We shall get there by his grace.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 7:28am On May 15, 2022
FactBoyz:

https://punchng.com/what-nnamdi-kanu-told-me-when-i-visited-him-in-prison-soludo/?amp

Finally, the useless boy COWNU has changed his smelly clothes.
He must be enjoying his new home, I hope he remains there forever...
Smelly pig of a boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by olamike02: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
Looks like the prison is trying to reset his brain. But he can't wished away the hatred in his previous broadcast. All the people killed by his brainwashed pigs of the proscribed IPOB deserves justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
Where are those that says that civil disobedient like sit at home IPOB enforces is not working? IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu is winning while zoogeria has collapsed...I am that Igbojew

15 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zulu2022: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
Hope not photoshop
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by sirsugar(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2022
Blackestjunior:
Na prison fine like dis ,...na some people dream house na im they put dis guy as prison

Chaiiiii
dey decieved urself,he is meeting governor,he can be move to better place and take him back after discussion

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by dettolgel: 7:31am On May 15, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Smelly pig of a boy!

Terrorist sympathisers I sight you.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 15, 2022
I keep saying it that if ibos brings Soludo on board, I will campaign for him and ibo will get to Aso Rock. Who will see Soludo and not want him to be the president? Only a lunatic. So, I wonder why it took Anambra over 15 years after he left CBN to make him a gov. And then will say I hate ibo.

Ok. Look at the present CBN gov. Who respects him? Look at the result. I base my support and criticism on result. Obi Pandora was a useless governor, and he achieved nothing. But this man, Soludo achieved everything that was impossible during his tenure as CBN gov. And Sanusi tried a bit too. Not that bad. But all the good work done, this new gov destroyed it. An ibo man built it and another ibo man destroyed it. But I never criticize ibo cos of this present gov.

However, I criticize ibo because they are presently supporting Obi Pandora, Okorocha and the remaining useless ones.

We will see the GDP of Anambra soon. Results will soon start showing. No be Soludo? I trust this man with my whole heart. An economist that delivers.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2022
See the way he look neat and cool while some dirty, hungry morons are enforcing yeye sit at home just to cover there criminal justification of doing unlawful act.

I hope KANU is released and stop all this miscreants of ESN and iPod.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 7:32am On May 15, 2022
Watch how those ur..ins that support Charles Soludo and said that he is better than Tinubu and Mohamed will come here to start calling Charles Soludo Nnamdi Kanu boy hahaha...I am that Igbojew

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by onuman: 7:33am On May 15, 2022
FactBoyz:

A good move by professor Chukwima Soludo.
Those other poorly educated governors from the SE can't even dream of visiting Nnamdi Kanu in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by lordlugards: 7:34am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Premium tears loading from the west and the North.. I miss ighoho sha,dats another solid nigg....ha
I tell you, the combination of igboho and Mazi Kanu can Hold this country to a standstill.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Blackestjunior(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2022
sirsugar:
dey decieved urself,he is meeting governor,he can be move to better place and take him back after discussion

Hustle ooo so if dem wan put you for prison na inside duplex dem go put you instead

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Balkan(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2022
Dannybammz:
God bless MNK
God bless Sunday Igboho
God bless Yoruba Nation
God bless Biafra
Which Sunday Igboho? The one you people abandoned

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2022
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Balkan(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Smelly pig of a boy!
stale

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Balkan(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2022
omenka:
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
go and get your sniper ready

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
They're deleting my comment. Fck that lamidi cownu is Drug trafficking child factory product. He is bastards and a scammer. I still don't understand why DSS didn't Euthanize him up till now. Fck y'all.

Someone is up their insulting Muslims and northerners you let it, how many "Fulani" (Muslims ) y'all kill in the SE. Let the hypocrisy fester there's no or very few Muslims northerners in the SE. But lol in the North. Hahahaha we have many Ganima

Mugu so in your stupid calculations you think your can kill us here in d north? You lie my friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2022
They must release him now

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Very useless and senseless Governor without balls that refused to take clue from Wicked Wike.
Kiii them you no gree
Anyway 3 days sit at home stays
if he acts in such manner then they would make anambra ungovernable for him. I think his strategies are tactical and with time, he would achieve most of his goals.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Tissaia(f): 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Ezebinaugwu:

Mugu so in your stupid calculations you think your can kill us here in d north? You lie my friend
grin okay dude, okay
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by onuman: 7:39am On May 15, 2022
Sirseedorf:
See the way he look neat and cool while some dirty, hungry morons are enforcing yeye sit at home just to cover there criminal justification of doing unlawful act.

I hope KANU is released and stop all this miscreants of ESN and iPod.
In bold.

If at all they are Igbos that enforce sit at home order, such Igbos are the most unintelligent sort. But it's doubtful whether any Igbo would be so wretched in mindset that he doesn't understand that sit at home every Monday is impoverishing Igbos in the east.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SensualMan: 7:40am On May 15, 2022
Bodmum:
prophet mohammed(woe unto him) is a rapist
That was even his blood daughter Aisha. He started Sodomizing the girl at 6 and officially married her at 9.

Reports has it that Aisha bore him a daughter at 10 years, named Halima, the prophet later raped Halima,(the daughter of Aisha) his grand daughter at 6 months and he had a taste of all his daughters and grand daughters till he died.
That is the prophet.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 7:40am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
They're deleting my comment. Fck that lamidi cownu is Drug trafficking child factory product. He is bastards and a scammer. I still don't understand why DSS didn't Euthanize him up till now. Fck y'all.

Someone is up their insulting Muslims and northerners you let it, how many "Fulani" (Muslims ) y'all kill in the SE. Let the hypocrisy fester there's no or very few Muslims northerners in the SE. But lol in the North. Hahahaha we have many Ganima

One spotted...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli / The Border Patrol Aircraft Of The Nigeria Customs Service (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.