Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47040 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by obilokechukwu(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2022
Thanks for your vist to the wise man of biafran leader. Please try to learn from him, do not be like other igbo political leaders

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2022
Soludo is a wise man!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 10:02am On May 15, 2022
NoQualmz:

Shut up that ur stinking Ogiri mouth!

Brainless pig
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by obilokechukwu(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
Zeezenho:

You are not Igbo why are you worried about us.we can sit at home all year long and at the end of the financial year we still gonna be better of than you lazy folks
real lazy folks. We igbos is the one that feed yoruba, hausa/fulani. If we leaven nigeria dey go die for hungry.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2022
nairalee:
No more Fendi shirt. It's now Atletico Madrid shirt, a club that once tried to break away from Barca-Madrid dominance. They tried their best but nowadays they're obviously unable to make a change. That's similar to how Kanu has been kept at bay and content with eating beans from same country he calls a zoo

Fool...u reason like BUHARI
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by agrifam: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
This is a good development from Mr. Governor
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
NoQualmz:

He’s been in Abuja building bridges. He even met with his Anambra folks too...obi Cubana,Artur Trouble Eze, Allen Onyema (Air peace Boss) etc

That is a good one for him.

I liked the simplicity of his entourage .I just hope he can be focused and do the right things.He might just be the future president that could make things work.

He was my lecturer in school, I have a first hand idea of the stuff the man is made up of.I just hope he has not changed. I also hope he surrounds himself with the best minds and brains.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Phaantom22: 10:20am On May 15, 2022
I thought he was in prison,? Am seeing
two healthy and happy men smiling in s comfortable sitting room cry
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 15, 2022
Soludo visit MNK in prison,

Soludo visit MNK in his mansion,

Odogwu na Ku large...see TV, parlour, AC everything bottle water and çandies spotted,

No wonder he is always fresh,

While Igboho is in real prison eating half cooked beans in Benin Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 10:35am On May 15, 2022
Some people think that where they took the pictures is inside DSS prison
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by goodheart01: 10:41am On May 15, 2022
will weep acid and quit roasting vultures because of this
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
See HYPOCRITES. They might as well release those terrorists in Sokoto.
You can't be asking for trial of one terrorist while treating another terrorist like a celebrity.
Killing is killing.
Rubbish trash.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
omenka:
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
Drink sniper
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Nice one from soludo.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:53am On May 15, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nnamdi is a handsome man...radiating even in prison. See as prison be like 4 star hotel...

Ohamadike! Gallant freedom fighter!! Unbreakable!!! You are doing well...

This picture could make his followers mellow down...he looks well kept.
Hmmmmmmm you can say that again
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2022
FactBoyz:

https://punchng.com/what-nnamdi-kanu-told-me-when-i-visited-him-in-prison-soludo/?amp

Is that a prison or a luxurious 4 bedroom flat? Alot of IPOB miscreants would prefer to live there than in Biafraland.

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 15, 2022
Is he kissing and hugging him to congratulate him for the terrorism and economic damage he brought to Anambra undecided

If you understand that Soludo is a globalists' agent you would understand he is covertly supporting IPOB and Kanu.

Most of his gentle criticism of ipob are just words and playing scripts out to the gallery.

So much hope has been placed on him by the people of Anambra, but he would slowly but surely betray that trust.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2022
ajekpaks:
Best Governor the south east have produced for far... I'm not Anambra but I wish he was my governor... hopefully he continues in this vein...

I agree, I am but a sentimental animal.
abeg how did you know that he is the best governor , because we in Anambara we are yet to see the best governor in him

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2022
SensualMan:
Peace in Igbo land, Peace in Igbo communities, Igbos are known for peace until Buhari planted Igbo speaking Fulani's to wreck havoc in igbo land.

Look at my Governor, chai! NWOKE OMA! The best decision I ever took in this life was campaigning and mobilising delegates for u and to God be the glory u are Governor Today, Anambra nkem!

LOOK how fresh Buhari and Tinubu's nightmare is looking fresh. This must be a presidential prison grin
Even Tilumbu Urchins are not living any better.
MNK is even enjoying electricity, Tinubu Urchins hardly have light cheesy
MNK is 70 years(in wisdom) and Tinubu is also 70 years now look at the difference grin grin grin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!
God bless Biafra
God bless Governor C. C. SOLUDO!
God bless Anambra!
God bless Igbo Land!

Igbo Amaka!

Woe unto Western Nigeria and Northern Nigeria!

Your brain didn't tell you that Nnamdi Kanu is treated well by the same people you are cursing...no wonder all IPOB miscreants reason alike, you all reason from your anus...OyeofIkoTuN

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by christistruth01: 11:07am On May 15, 2022
Soludo now needs to visit all the families of those murdered by IPOB and promise to help them get Justice
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 11:23am On May 15, 2022
So naija get fine prison like this? Why not Man U jersey
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by grn20(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2022
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2022
this one deh seek for notice..I've seen you. whatelse?

KingOfAmebo:

Your brain didn't tell you that Nnamdi Kanu is treated well by the same people you are cursing...no wonder all IPOB miscreants reason alike, you all reason from your anus...OyeofIkoTuN
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 12:06pm On May 15, 2022
GenBuhari:
[s]Is he kissing and hugging him to congratulate him for the terrorism and economic damage he brought to Anambra undecided

If you understand that Soludo is a globalists' agent you would understand he is covertly supporting IPOB and Kanu.

Most of his gentle criticism of ipob are just words and playing scripts out to the gallery.

So much hope has been placed on him by the people of Anambra, but he would slowly but surely betray that trust.[/s]

Pls can u keep shut it let those with useful thoughts express. You’re just unhappy that the menace and violence brought by Ipob in SEast is gradually fading away...nothing evil about the southeast to masturbate on soon.

Peace is all we need in d southeast right now. Pained much
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 12:09pm On May 15, 2022
Uchedizzy:
[s]abeg how did you know that he is the best governor , because we in Anambara we are yet to see the best governor in him[/s]

Obviously because you’re blind and not from Anambra State.

Soludo is climbing that ladder to becoming the best southeast governor ever had. He’s at the stage of building important bridges that will be a transporter of development in Anambra so shut up!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by anonimi: 12:09pm On May 15, 2022
GenBuhari:
Is he kissing and hugging him to congratulate him for the terrorism and economic damage he brought to Anambra undecided

So much hope has been placed on him by the people of Anambra, but he would slowly but surely betray that trust.

Is Bubu a globalist agent for supporting Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen terrorists

Flets:
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 12:11pm On May 15, 2022
EagleNest:
Soludo is a wise man!

You’re on point.

Very wise Economist Politician.

Myopic fools on this thread will fail to see what this pic depicts...Ipob urchins inclusive.

Soludo go on and build those damn bridges!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 12:12pm On May 15, 2022
Dailymice:
Let the murderers in Sokoto keep their animal brain to themselves while Biafrans strategize how to leave this stupid Lord Lugard enforced union.

I often sympathised with those who say bad about Yoruba Muslims, but it seems they are FAR BETTER than the barbarians up north.

May Igboho also achieve his dream for an Oduduwa nation and free them from the shackles of servitude to the north

When u are awake, let me know
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 12:12pm On May 15, 2022
christistruth01:
[s]Soludo now needs to visit all the families of those murdered by IPOB and promise to help them get Justice[/s]

We know where this ur propaganda u want to start is coming from. Not even from a good place..so rest!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 12:15pm On May 15, 2022
Zeezenho:
[s]You are not Igbo why are you worried about us.we can sit at home all year long and at the end of the financial year we still gonna be better of than you lazy folks[/s]

Pls can u keep shut. You shouldn’t be airing this dunce filled thought when an intelligent person like the one u quoted is schooling u. Ewu!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:29pm On May 15, 2022
Wise move by Soludo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.