Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56705 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Splendor27: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
hope you know both bible and quran is written by human being and it ideology...

But however a Christian will never kill for any lord,jesus or muhammed...
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tjcare4u2005(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2022
The right to divide the country
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by SEGLIZ: 8:50am On May 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
Even in being lost, God is still with you. This morning alone, He has given you a ground to stand on, air to breathe and life.

they claim there isn't a God, neither believe in His Son Jesus. Yet they utilizes His utility on a daily bases without paying a damn bill on all. they blaspheme against Him yet He won't withdraw His services from them.

If it were to be a man he would have withdrawn his services or increase the service charge. Nigeria a good example of not to be God Almighty, lekki is sure resent example.

Such A Wonderful God He is.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by JoeyBlue72(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?

What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I pity and weap for your soul Brother!! I pray Christ arrest you in Jesus name. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by another1: 8:51am On May 15, 2022
God please dissolve this forsaking country
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Awaja(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2022
This is clear plot to bury the case
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Connected1: 8:51am On May 15, 2022
The NPF has always been incompetent and corrupt.

Little wonder why I don't respect any of them.

They shove their patriotism under their boots when putting on their uniforms.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
A Nigerian was bold enough to burn a Nigerian and still walk away freely

shocked
Really unfortunate. That's why insurgency and banditry will never cease, rather it will greatly increase till most communities there are refugees.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Gkay1(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2022
We all know that something else strange will come up
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by SocialJustice: 8:55am On May 15, 2022
SEGLIZ:

they claim there isn't a God, neither believe in His Son Jesus. Yet they utilizes His utility on a daily bases without paying a damn bill on all. they blaspheme against Him yet He won't withdraw His services from them.

If it were to be a man he would have withdrawn his services or increase the service charge. Nigeria a good example of not to be God Almighty, lekki is sure resent example.

Such A Wonderful God He is.
God created us so He can interact with the physical through us. He doesn't care if we believe in Him or not, what He desires most is that we prosper.

All He desires is that we live our best lives and He has made the most important things man needs to live his best life free.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Chasegb(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2022
Nigeria will never be good. There's nothing anyone can say about it...these northerners always protect their own and our people in the south have little or nothing to do about it. It's irritating and we can't continue to share one country with them.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Mozegee: 8:55am On May 15, 2022
And u believe the Nigerian police
Amerengues2:
I think it's high time we started calling a spade a spade and not a digging tool.

We are seriously embattled with a sect of Nigerians with a very barbaric ideology. How on earth will they even say he isn't a Nigerian? A foreigner with the gut to set a Nigerian ablaze?!! Common!!

How did he escape? Where are the rest because he couldn't have fomented such heinous act alone?

My greatest fear is that only two figures- Religious figures and Political figures- in Nigeria can help allay the fears and douse the tension.

However, they are found wanting and grossly irresponsible. Imagine ATIKU deleted his tweet because he was greeted with barrage of insult from northern youths concerning 2023 election. Imagine the Imam that said they should release the boy- consequently protecting him.

Do you still think we are one?

IamMichael
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Haaaaa, go to students affairs office and trace his contact address from there, .
You really think they would do anything to him/them?
For fear of public backlash they wont. islamisevil end of story.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by BigYash: 8:57am On May 15, 2022
teadrake:
Can you imagine Nigerian police force telling us these. Do you think we're fools?? That pathetic fool must be found and prosecuted with the full wrath of the law. No where in the glorious Qur'an was it ever recommended that you should maim anyone that engage in blasphemy. This is bad!! This northern folks keep painting Islam in a bad manner!! This is wrong, the prophet himself was battered during his time; he didn't instructed these madness. He preached peace instead!
Na you wan persecute am. Even buhari is in support of that killing. So,the case is closed already. We don't have a country,until we say no to northern oppression.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Realists(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
Kriss216:
He's a Nigerian. They're all Deborah's course mates. He has been released.

The school authority gave them Deborah so they can kill her. Don't believe any story telling you otherwise.

A good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Be guided.

Pls interpret this Biblical verses, for 99.9 Christians will be stoned to deaths for their blasphemy against Jesus son of Mary, because christians insult and crack jokes against him
" anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
Benmob:
d muslim serling bank man that compare Jesus Christ as akeke bread, d he learn to tolerate Christianity too,did u see any Christian attacking him, see ur name say it all HISBAH21... angry angry angry

but he looks like agege bread na,unbaked....
thats not the real guy anyways....
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kingsean(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

it shows you never understood the Bible properly and it shows you don't read at all. you can't be an atheist because atheists understand what I'm about to explain to you. you are a muslim. firstly, look at the Bible very well, there are two testaments. the old testament contains the laws for Jews. that is what the israelites follow up till now that's why the Jews are very ruthless. look at the new testament, when Jesus came, he brought christianity which is another movement and the Jews were unhappy with him and determined to kill him so they accused him of blasphemy. do you now see the similarity between Jews and muslims? christianity is another movement which means "christ like" Jesus preached mostly about love and forgiveness. he brought new teachings that the Jews did not like. you see those northern muslims and Jews, they have the same hardened hearts but christians usually don't defend christianity aggressively. you can check the new testament again from when Jesus started his ministry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
He has escaped?

Through which border?

Sane humans can’t pass through the border, but somehow they open it for miscreants and hoodlums from Niger, Mali and 7th world countries to come cause nuisance.

No he is a Nigerian.
He is her course-mate.
You guys do not want to arrest THEM.

And that right there is the painful part about dying in Nigeria. Abroad you see girls walking into dark alleys. Even if they die, they are confident in the system to avenge their deaths, but not in Nigeria.

The BRT girl, how far?

ALUU-4, how far?

Spits

6 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by godstino(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

This is not an issue of religion. Whether you’re Atheist or not, any sensible human must condemn the unjust killing of another. It could have been you or your family member. Don’t use the misfortune of others to score a cheap point.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by dejavubobo1(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
Seriously! Is he not a student with biometrics from the college of edu, How on earth do this guys think !!! He's got matric number, he's got a department, payment details etc. Wat da FF..
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by WibusJaga: 8:59am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:
read your bibles yourselves and not listening to prosperity pastors....

punishment for blasphemy is death....!!
its in your bibles....!!

Judaism is not Christianity.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by jimtemi1: 8:59am On May 15, 2022
I never Expect something good to come out of such case before.....so it legal to kill ur fellow human being ones u are a Muslim u are protected by the caliphate
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2022
Realists:

Pls interpret this Biblical verses, for 99.9 Christians will be stoned to deaths for their blasphemy against Jesus son of Mary, anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

this part their pastors dont read to them in church....
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Dshocker(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2022
These are pure lies,because the powers that be has instructed them to come out and say this rubbish to the public after the same police initially came out and told the public that they have arrested the two suspects whose face were captured in the video...

It is high time the youths of this country decides if we are ready to move forward and stay behind
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Michaelbjune(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2022
I don't know if I can get a short stainless Gun of 80,000naira

only God knows how many Muslim that I will gun down next year

this Deborah death really pain me I couldn't sleep yesterday night because of rubbish and disgusting words that was coming out from stupid Islamic Nijeria politicians

only God knows how many of them that i will be put in the ground except God take control.

because dis same people gang up has shoes maker but hidden secretly to kill my people and collect bike and motor this thing happened in Oron, Akwa ibom

now they need to be very careful in my Area I don't joke with terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

Judaism is not Christianity.

what are you tryin to say....??
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by kamtamark(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2022
Correct

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Y'all wail, insult and trend topics on social media.

We take action and threat politicians with votes let's see who will win

Will you keep quiet? Enough of this Northern block votes of a thing, what stops PMB from winning all these while with just your "block" votes as claimed?

Stuffs like this only happen in insane Nations tbh, let's disintegrate Nigeria and see how the North goes about their business.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by AuroraB(f): 9:01am On May 15, 2022
Deborah, in your next life, if you find yourself amongst these barbarians, you watch it. Your fellow christians will wail online and next day, dress up for dinner. 'Who send you message' will not be the end any of us, Amen �
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by jimtemi1: 9:01am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

so is Muhammad lord, I thought he was a Slave

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:02am On May 15, 2022
Ha! lawd! This better a joke!a very sick at that!never trust Nigeria police.their ranks and files are filled with the most banal, degenerate, deviant and brute in uniform !e go too hot if this news is true o undecided.. people get ready!Dem don freed them.i already know that's WHAT WILL HAPPEN! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.