Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (34860 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2022
frozen70:

Exactly
. May God continue to bless all our good mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and girl child

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by tiswell(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What's all this dumb annoying "vawulence" nonsense all over the place these days. Is it meant to be funny?? Because it is NOT!
free ya mind,naija hard for everybody,no be only you sad
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by bastardmod: 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
Uniquetani1:
He should be glad that he is a father na
Female children are good too, I don't understand Africans.

Shut up! That is six potential prostitutes in his house.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Echoban: 1:12pm On May 16, 2022
frozen70:

You need an upgrade, you are not just Ok

Ok. No wonder u no Sabi anything
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nigra(f): 1:12pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?
He should stop getting her pregnant,it's his fault he should be happy and grateful God gave him 6 beautiful girls..e no easy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 1:12pm On May 16, 2022
tiswell:
free ya mind,naija hard for everybody,no be only you sad

This idiotic "vawulence" dumb nonsense adds annoyance to it
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by samdede(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2022
Your friend should be grateful he has children.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by gassbee: 1:13pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?
Tips On How To Avoid Pregnancy And How To Have A Baby Boy Or Baby Girl!
http:///news/detail/7f0bb6cff35bcc2489d04a33c454add3?product=news

Use your FREE daily 50MB data on Opera News https:///share
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 1:14pm On May 16, 2022
samdede:
Your friend should be grateful he has children.

Concisely says it all
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by drakeskull(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

You and your so called friend, that's if you aren't the one are foooools. You need to go back to study biology well. Who even looks for male child in this age when a lot of female child are far more useful than males. Sha no kill the woman with child bearing, be like say she sef no get work than dumping kids

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by womenareapez: 1:20pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

I'm sure both of you are Yoruba!

Yoruba men Has the weakest sparm hence producing female
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by doshiyad1: 1:21pm On May 16, 2022
Kayberg:
Getting married is not an issue, but being ignorant of some things is the issue.

Tell your friend to mark the menstrual cycle of his wife for 3 months, divide the days by 3; the result is her cycle.
Then count 7 days after her period ends, lay with her, get yourself a son.

Or better still, note her ovulation day. Lay her that day.

Correct!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by tofolo(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Please, if there is any trick in having a male child, as that is what he is saying now. That people are telling him that there is a method for a male child, and that the method he was told gave him the sixth female child. I really want to help him. What ever thing u tell me is what i will tell him. Thanks
IVF Sir, but quite expensive thou.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by doshiyad1: 1:23pm On May 16, 2022
Kayberg:

Choosing Your Child's Gender Yourself

It's been on record that some men threaten their wives for having just girls only, or more girls but they needed a boy.
It's high time that nonsense stop because your wife has no faults in this thing whatsoever.

It can be frustrating at times knowing you needed a boy/girl child but only having one set of the gender too often.
Fight no more. Threaten no more, choose wisely and have a happy family.

Although I still wonder why people do not know they can choose the gender of their child themselves by just 'working for it' at the right time!

To have a male child, know your wife's medium to high fertility window to ovulation day.
Do it that day and your son is sure coming.

If you want a female child, do it when her fertility window is low.
Because the male 'deposits' from the father to have a boy are aggressive and swims faster to the egg than that of the females, but they die faster than that of a female 'deposit'.

So when the fertility window is high, or is on ovulation day, the 'deposits' to make a male child gets ahead the females.
But when the fertility window is low, the male 'deposits' all die trying to penetrate while the female child 'deposits' get in easily because they are still alive.

So, husbands, stop the ridiculous behavior of threatening your wife because she's giving you female children…
You're part of the problem you're only having girls.
Absolutely!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
LUAN:
the corruption of the female gender has made people to seek for only male
LoL.... that's where training works
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
MistaCode:
Bro forget what century... Everyone needs a Son no matter how you decides to sugarcoat it
No..... you need a son. Try not to speak for everyone else

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

One is much worse. However, among those problems may be the next Philip or Ngozi.

The probability of them being killers or ritualist is much higher than being Phillip or Ngozi. To be Phillip the op needs to have a ton of money to send them to the best schools Nigeria has and probably and undergraduate degree at an ivy league school.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Yong4ever: 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

it's genetic in nature, in other words the wife's gene is dominant while that of the husband is recessive, so the fault is never from the wife.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by doshiyad1: 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
Ahmback:
wait! You mean the wife sh|ts pikin every 1yr

It is part of the problem. no spacing, he should give the woman 2yrs of spacing after which,he should try sleeping with her on her ovulation day which she is likely to be @ the peak of her fertility and thank God later.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PointZerom: 1:34pm On May 16, 2022
einsteine:

WTF are you saying? If he doesn't have a Y chromosome, then he can't be a man. It's the Y chromosome that makes him a man.

Men have Y & X chromosomes
Women have X chromosomes. But some men have only X chromosomes. If X from the man Mix with X from the woman, a baby girl will be born. If Y from the man Mix with X from the woman, a baby boy will be born.
Some men doesn't have Y chromosomes and they can't father a male child.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:35pm On May 16, 2022
The only thing I can say is that your friend is an idiot and a wicked man for subjecting his wife to so much stress when his first child is just 8 years old.

The wife is another idiot for going along with this rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by saintnegroid(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

child na child... Let him be contented with the six
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by skoes3322: 1:40pm On May 16, 2022
see below

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:42pm On May 16, 2022
MiaBeer:
Barrack Obama has no male Child. Ignorance is really a misfortune and a disease for many Africans. lipsrsealed

No just Barak Obama, even Bill Clinton has just one female child, he didn't die, not that he's as rich as they are. In this year 2022 and bad economy. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by malaria(f): 1:42pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

he should not blame the wife , na wetin he give the wife e dey give am
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2022
Kayberg:

Choosing Your Child's Gender Yourself

It's been on record that some men threaten their wives for having just girls only, or more girls but they needed a boy.
It's high time that nonsense stop because your wife has no faults in this thing whatsoever.

It can be frustrating at times knowing you needed a boy/girl child but only having one set of the gender too often.
Fight no more. Threaten no more, choose wisely and have a happy family.

Although I still wonder why people do not know they can choose the gender of their child themselves by just 'working for it' at the right time!

To have a male child, know your wife's medium to high fertility window to ovulation day.
Do it that day and your son is sure coming.

If you want a female child, do it when her fertility window is low.
Because the male 'deposits' from the father to have a boy are aggressive and swims faster to the egg than that of the females, but they die faster than that of a female 'deposit'.

So when the fertility window is high, or is on ovulation day, the 'deposits' to make a male child gets ahead the females.
But when the fertility window is low, the male 'deposits' all die trying to penetrate while the female child 'deposits' get in easily because they are still alive.

So, husbands, stop the ridiculous behavior of threatening your wife because she's giving you female children…
You're part of the problem you're only having girls.
and are you telling us, he hit it wrongly 6 times How possible
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by lewa(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2022
Your friend is a peasant. Six children? How does he hope to give them quality education and good upbringing? In this day and age? Recklessly, carelessly and foolishly procreating?

Your friend has been shooting spermatozoa with Y chromosomes. That’s why he’s been having no luck with male children.

He should be castrated. That is enough. Clearly, he’s not someone with depth and not a man who is going to be accountable to his family.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

6girls is a blessing if he train them well...

They are his joy and happiness...

But, I won't ignore the fact he need a son to continue his name as a son of the soil.

He is at fault, he is busy shooting X-Chromosome.

Y Chromosome which bonds with the woman's X to give male child is very fragile and doesnt survive harsh environments.

He should know and understand his wife's body very well..Especially her cycle..It will help him achieve his aim.

Again, he should cut down on stress..Then visit a fertility clinic to know best practices to guarantee safe swimming of His Y Chromosome to bond and deliver his male child.

Every young man going to marry must follow these steps..

Not every one will eve luck shooting at random and having different results.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by asto70: 1:55pm On May 16, 2022
chatinent:
You are now your friend. Wonders have ended.
don't mind him ,he is just deceiving himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Shaev7(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Contact me, I will link with a person. I work in medical sector. Thank you.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by KIDfurniture(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2022
Your friend is very stupid.. let him continue na. By the time he gets to number 15 , who knows the male child will show up as triplet ..

Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by twosquare(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2022
Don't mind them...very annoying thing. And men with big head and ladies with nothing upstairs will be using the slang before we talk jack. I miss the days of quality men
PoliteActivist:

What's all this dumb annoying "vawulence" nonsense all over the place these days. Is it meant to be funny?? Because it is NOT!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) / Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.