Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (34862 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by poka7(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Please, if there is any trick in having a male child, as that is what he is saying now. That people are telling him that there is a method for a male child, and that the method he was told gave him the sixth female child. I really want to help him. What ever thing u tell me is what i will tell him. Thanks
Tell him to always go deep. I mean deep using doggy style.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Padipadi(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?
He should seek medical help. Natural n self medication remedies are:
1. Eating yam, cocoyam, potato or any family of tuber.
2. Using 1 tablet of folic acid daily (If he likes make he chew am. If he likes make heswallow am with spit or water or drinks. Folic acid no dey bitter. It's not Flagyl.
3. He should fuc k his wife during her ovulation & make sure he cums inside wella.
These three are the best self efforts I know.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Echoban: 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
frozen70:

Science already proved that male child comes from a man because of his chromosomes

Well let him go for adoption

If he has the money, let him go for sex selection through ivf

But God gives every parent what he wants you to have

What if he is impotent or sterile

Won't he beg God for even just a child girl or a boy

Stop saying what u know by half. There are techniques to it. It's more of 50:50.

Don't u know men has both sex Y and X in stalk? Ask urself why it's only X the woman keeps taking after the plenty millions ejaculated..

Stop giving half information just to give ur co ignorant gender a sigh of relief.

Visit a Sabi Doctor to help u out. Mind u not all Doctors knows this too.

Esp ignorant Female Doctors will even tell u it's what d oga put in just as u said in disguise of psychologyically helping the woman.

Meet those who Sabi. It's 50:50. No man is born to produce only X. Think abt it
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by writeprof(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
the first should be 8years now

Haba! 6 children within 8 years in the bid to say Mama Na boy!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by dikokoyo(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?

I THINK BOTH OF YOU HAS ISSUE, YOU BOTH NEEDS TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIC DOCTOR FOR CROSS EXAMINATION (not an insult plz) but you really needs to, bcs you shud have advised him immediately... ARE BOYS AND GIRLS NOT CHILDREN? WHY HAVING SO MUCH BABIES IN THE NAME OF LOOKING FOR A MALE CHILD...
next tin na, dem go sey make him go marry anoda wyf, sey dis wyf no get male pikin for her belle...��� Shai 9ja, who do us...

Please tell you friend to take good care of his six daughters, he should give them the best of education, care and fatherly love...

He will thank me later....
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
You people should stop blaming men jare, the fault is from the women. As a man your sperm contains both the male and female whatever, na the chemistry of the woman's anatomy dey favor the preferential selection of the female whatever. Man dey try dey contribute both male and female to the equation, but women produce only female chrosomes and their body chemistry still favors the survival of the female whatever than that of the male
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by od501: 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

Shut up oga,if you talk rubbish again I'll slap from my house,, okoko

Instead of slapping him, why don't you counter him with you own point?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Maverick777: 12:46pm On May 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Your friend should be happy he got no male child

Having six blessing is something one should be happy bout. Imagine having six kids all boys. °•°what a curse•••° God forbid I'd sacrifice em to the gods of the land. Even one sef I'd sacrifice him

How can one be praying to have a fruitless tree after having six fruitful beings

Ba lafia for your friend
if you're the definition of what a 'blessing' is, everyone would rada be cursed!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by CaptainFM1: 12:46pm On May 16, 2022
If he wants sons, he should raise them so.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by od501: 12:47pm On May 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Having six blessing is something one should be happy bout. Imagine having six kids all boys. °•°what a curse•••° God forbid I'd sacrifice em to the gods of the land. Even one sef I'd sacrifice him

How can one be praying to have a fruitless tree after having six fruitful beings

Ba lafia for your friend

Are you sure u are okay? cry
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by od501: 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin Oga scientist, dey calm down abeg. Wahala no too much like this. See calculation ontop male child. So after this whole brain cracking to solve a simultaneous equation, Baba will still go and add pressure in the other room, Make una dey pity men o. Haba

Lol.... but it is true
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Sion47: 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
ufotunang:
Female children are successful in life nowadays .. we have females in the world that are presidents, prime ministes, governors, senators, ministers, doctors, bankers, commissioners, footballers, engineers, enterpreneurs and doing many other lucrative professions and careers...so there is nothing wrong if you have female children and you do not have male children
Concerning male who are the ones committing the crimes.. kidnapping, armed robbery, ritual killings, bandits, terrorist, Yahoo Yahoo...it's more of the males / boys....so there are parents and families that are proud of their female children... look at Ngozi okonjo iwela ..DG of world trade organization..a female

Your narrative in spiced in falsehood with no statistics to buttress same.

Mention one female presido , I show u fifty of her male counter part.
Same in every endeavor of life and achievement.

Your subtlety in singling out the boys as robbers, kidnappers and bra bra bra has overtly exposed ur hatred for the male folks.

The truth is, behind every useless boy or man, there's a girl or woman behind it.

Who are the Oroshos?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
ufotunang:
....abi ..females are successful nowadays...in the world we have females that are presidents, prime minister, senators, commissioners, ministers, nmbankers , doctors, enterpreneurs...look at Ngozi okonjo iwela..she is now the world trade organization

ufotunang:
Female children are successful in life nowadays .. we have females in the world that are presidents, prime ministes, governors, senators, ministers, doctors, bankers, commissioners, footballers, engineers, enterpreneurs and doing many other lucrative professions and careers...so there is nothing wrong if you have female children and you do not have male children

ufotunang:
... You see females/ girls are successful nowadays...in nigeria we have females that are ministers, commissioners, senators, doctors, bankers, enterpreneurs, footballers, engineers, managing directors of companies, deputy governors, working in oil companies.,look at Ngozi okonjo iwela...she was a former minister of finance during Good luck Jonathan administration.. she is now the DG of world trade organization...so is just for you to discipline, train those female children well and in the way of the Lord...parental discipline, training and upbringing...and in future you will be proud of those female children and enjoy the fruits of your labour from those female children
frozen70:

Exactly

Yeah, but what family name does their success glorify?
grin half kidding o...
...BUT you sacrifice to train your daughter to be a great woman, then... who knows Dora Akunyili's father's surame??

That's the elephant in the room we all pretend not to see!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Echoban: 12:49pm On May 16, 2022
Wuminity:

Smile,,,,
This should help.
https://www.nairaland.com/3985108/menstrual-cycle-ovulation-period....married-ones

Frozen70

This for a start. Many more factor still dey.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by tiswell(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2022
chatinent:
You are now your friend. Wonders have ended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Osas4lav(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2022
Not for everyone though but if you think you need a good business, you should read this ebook. Find out easy way to start your own travel business with less than 20k and start earning either from home or as a side hustle from your office here in Nigeria. Use discount code WELCOME to get it for almost free. You can check it out;
https://ebooks.digicolics.com/index.php/downloads/start-your-own-travel-agency-in-nigeria/
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by gbami(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Tell your friend that he is a fool. The woman should be the one sending him out of the house.

I can understand infertility, which I don't condone. But gender of a child is 100% determined by the male sex chromosomes not the female.

Female sex Xsome Male sex Xsome
XX. XY

Male or female child
The woman can only give X.

Male or female child
The man can give X or Y.

If he gives X, the woman only give X.
Making it Female (XX)
If the man gives Y, the woman can only give X
Making it Male( XY).

So the man should be blamed, I think I'll locate where he stays to beat him to pop for giving the woman only female children ( which to normal people, they would be very proud).

Stupid man
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Ashirioluwa: 12:56pm On May 16, 2022
You have 6 kids but you are crying because you don’t have male child yet. What do you want people with no kids to do?

Give them good education. They might be successful individuals tomorrow.

I will prefer to have a female child like Miriam Olusanya (managing director of GTB) than to have a male child who is useless to society.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kinzo0917(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2022
frozen70:

I wish men will read this and make something out of it

You just nailed it

Thank you

His type of man can fight God for not giving him a child
. Yes. The man is annoying and ungreatful. One of my sisters has 4 lovely daughters who are doing very well. The husband never for once complained because it waz what he gave her that she delivered. And he is always proud and happy for his 4 lovely daughters. What about couples who don't have children? If they can have just a female child, they will worship and honour God 4rever. Former president of US Obama has just 2 lovely daughters and he is always proud of them. Most men that complain like this , are illiterates and unexposed. As far as I am concerned, female children does better than we men in most cases
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 12:56pm On May 16, 2022
tiswell:

What's all this dumb annoying "vawulence" nonsense all over the place these days. Is it meant to be funny?? Because it is NOT!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Yes. The man is annoying and ungreatful. One of my sisters has 4 lovely daughters who are doing very well. The husband never for once complained because it waz what he gave her that she delivered. And he is always proud and happy for his 4 lovely daughters. What about couples who don't have children? If they can have just a female child, they will worship and honour God 4rever. Former president of US Obama has just 2 lovely daughters and he is always proud of them. Most men that complain like this , are illiterates and unexposed. As far as I am concerned, female children does better than we men in most cases

Exactly
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by BRATISLAVA: 12:59pm On May 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
I just hope the man has money Sha else he has just added more potential future oloshos to the Nigerian society cry cry
Any potential son will be an armed robber, murderer, serial killer or ritualist. Pick your poison.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2022
Echoban:

Frozen70

This for a start. Many more factor still dey.

Wetin concern me, am I the couple
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
Echoban:

Stop saying what u know by half. There are techniques to it. It's more of 50:50.

Don't u know men has both sex Y and X in stalk? Ask urself why it's only X the woman keeps taking after the plenty millions ejaculated..

Stop giving half information just to give ur co ignorant gender a sigh of relief.

Visit a Sabi Doctor to help u out. Mind u not all Doctors knows this too.

Esp ignorant Female Doctors will even tell u it's what d oga put in just as u said in disguise of psychologyically helping the woman.

Meet those who Sabi. It's 50:50. No man is born to produce only X. Think abt it

You need an upgrade, you are not just Ok
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by DAwest7: 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

let his wife sleep with bobrisky
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Any potential son will be an armed robber, murderer, serial killer or ritualist. Pick your poison.

Same thing too. I just hope the op is a very filthy rich man else he has just given Nigeria more future problems.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by ufotunang: 1:03pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
the first should be 8years now
... You see females/ girls are successful nowadays...in nigeria we have females that are ministers, commissioners, senators, doctors, bankers, enterpreneurs, footballers, engineers, managing directors of companies, deputy governors, working in oil companies.,look at Ngozi okonjo iwela...she was a former minister of finance during Good luck Jonathan administration.. she is now the DG of world trade organization...so is just for you to discipline, train those female children well and in the way of the Lord...parental discipline, training and upbringing...and in future you will be proud of those female children and enjoy the fruits of your labour from those female children
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 1:03pm On May 16, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

While this is true at basic biology, there are other factors that can cause it. Some women have a higher internal temperature or even different ph level that is counterproductive for a male gene to thrive. That is why some men marry another woman and she gives birth to a boy on her first pregnancy while the other woman has given birth to 5 or more girls from the same man. Female babies are stronger than male babies in general. A female baby will survive twice the trauma during birth than a male baby. Ask any experienced midwife you know.

What if the man that a woman had five girs for, later took sperm booster drugs and decides to try else where

Will he come and tell you the real truth

Women have high body temperature so that she can incubate whatever you give her, so far your sperm is active and alive
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 1:03pm On May 16, 2022
gbami:

Tell your friend that he is a fool. The woman should be the one sending him out of the house.

I can understand infertility, which I don't condone. But gender of a child is 100% determined by the male sex chromosomes not the female.
Hi

Female sex Xsome Male sex Xsome
XX. XY

Male or female child
The woman can only give X.

Male or female child
The man can give X or Y.

If he gives X, the woman only give X.
Making it Female (XX)
If the man gives Y, the woman can only give X
Making it Male( XY).

So the man should be blamed, I think I'll locate where he stays to beat him to pop for giving the woman only female children ( which to normal people, they would be very proud).

Stupid man

Popular MISEDUCATION. Some women's organs are high acidity by nature - quickly killing off the easy-to-die Male Y's
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Akalia(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Ba lafia for your friend
You too mumu, I swear down.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by BRATISLAVA: 1:05pm On May 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Same thing too. I just hope the op is a very filthy rich man else he has just given Nigeria more future problems.

One is much worse. However, among those problems may be the next Philip or Ngozi.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 16, 2022
frozen70:

Couple who are desperate to have a child goes for adoption

If you are scared of who gave birth to the child, then you will remain where you are

If you can't give birth, accept the one given by others who are ready for adoption

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) / Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.