Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. (4298 Views)

Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian / Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! / What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by ChoCho54(f): 5:19pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
This is on another dimension, never thought of it this way.
Yes. The old guys attested he was threatened to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2022
smileyoo:
supported. if the christians have to take an oath on a Muslim thread, Muslims should also be made to do likewise, in any christian thread.
We all know which side it would sham the mostcheesy
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:
they came back for revenge, christians usually starts it first.

Its just in their blood, trolling on islam give them one type of special orgasm.
maybe stopping the swearing will end all those banter. I really hate it when people philosophies are dragged in the mud.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

Pls do, i do read all the Christian front page topic and i have never seen a muslim abusing Jesus and his disciples or Christian prophets
Its obivious that i don't need to mention names anymore as a lot of comments already testified to my claim.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2022
khadaffi:

Seun is not unknown. Unlike many of you here that is difficult to track. He is well known and his address will not be hard to trace if one decides to be serious in tracking him down. What he does not want to tell the world is that he was threatened. Seriously threatened. Otherwise I see no reason why an atheist like me is scared of one barbaric and antiquated religion that should have been abandoned if humans are really the higher animal they claim.

Did he tell you he was threatened? Let him make a thread on that

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Its obivious that i don't need to mention names anymore as a lot of comments already testified to my claim.

But didn't you just said you have names, why change the goal post, that shows you have no evidence

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 5:56pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

But didn't you just said you have names, why change the goal post, that shows you have no evidence
There is no goalpost here.... I said the fact ands I stand on it and the fact that many people already testified to it is enough for me

And I really hate my threads to be chaotic.... Mentioning names will cause unnecessary dramas

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by TheWolfen(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2022
khadaffi:

Seun is not unknown. Unlike many of you here that is difficult to track. He is well known and his address will not be hard to trace if one decides to be serious in tracking him down. What he does not want to tell the world is that he was threatened. Seriously threatened. Otherwise I see no reason why an atheist like me is scared of one barbaric and antiquated religion that should have been abandoned if humans are really the higher animal they claim.

Why would anyone threatened him.
It is not like he the one making all the religion post and comments on nairaland.
Nairaland disclaimer is there for everyone to read

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by TheSourcerer: 6:07pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
While we are pusuring justice for Deborah, we must also talk about the injustice on Nl Christains, Atheists, Deists, Traditionists and others who have to swear an oath before commenting on some certain threads on Friday. Pampering some group over the others, your action is just the same with the FG over muslim/fulanis matter. Kindly address this issue sir because its long overdued. No religion should be superior on your forum sir.

CC: Seun
very Commendable , but I believe Seun sold NL long time ago .....

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by jmoore(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:
Most of the Christians on islamic thread spend their times abusing Mohammed and islam. I am a Christian but it evil when we provoke Muslims to anger online
You can be a churchgoer and still be ignorant of what's happening in the religious section.

That you claim to know most Christians on Islamic thread but you don't known the Muslim username 'Antichristian' is really a red flag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 15, 2022
jmoore:

You can be a churchgoer and still be ignorant of what's happening in the religious section.

That you claim to know most Christians on Islamic thread but you don't known the Muslim username 'Antichristian' is really a red flag.

I have read his thread and never seen him abuse Jesus or Christian prophets.

He also gives a biblical context of Christianity in an intellectual way without being abusive.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by jmoore(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

I have read his thread and never seen him abuse Jesus or Christian prophets.

He also gives a biblical context of Christianity in an intellectual way without being abusive.

Calling Jesus Christ a prophet is actually an insult if we decide to behave like the Islamic terrorists.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
jmoore:

I intentionally don't wanna mention names. Sincerely, I don't want this thread to be messed up.

Some monikers don't even read the content, immediately Christains threads are moved to do on Sunday the next thing that will fly around is "Pastorprenuer"... Posting insulting pictures and all.

Like someone said earlier, oath should be taken on every religious thread.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by drlateef: 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
While we are pusuring justice for Deborah, we must also talk about the injustice on Nl Christains, Atheists, Deists, Traditionists and others who have to swear an oath before commenting on some certain threads on Friday. Pampering some group over the others, your action is just the same with the FG over muslim/fulanis matter. Kindly address this issue sir because its long overdued. No religion should be superior on your forum sir.

And you swear by telling lies. What a shame?
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2022
drlateef:

And you swear by telling lies. What a shame?
I rarely comment on Muslim threads sir.... But, whenever I do, they are respectful contributions.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 15, 2022
jmoore:

Calling Jesus Christ a prophet is actually an insult if we decide to behave like the Islamic terrorists.

I personally believe Jesus Chose is a man.

Just like jehovah witness believe there is no hell...does that make my beliefs and theirs an insult
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by rusher14: 7:00pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this is what I even prefer

Athiests and Christian's share general religion section and we still deal with crackhead Muslims on it

Despite that the religion section have one mod who is never online to coordinate anything

While Muslims section get two mods with a supermod despite their scanty numbers cum oath

Seun you can't be talking of justice for Deborah offline when you aren't different from the unjust bigots online

You don't think yourself a bigot I presume?
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by November24(f): 7:01pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:
Most of the Christians on islamic thread spend their times abusing Mohammed and islam. I am a Christian but it evil when we provoke Muslims to anger online

Foolish eye service church goer.
Seun is a fool

8 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by drlateef: 7:06pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
I rarely comment on Muslim threads sir.... But, whenever I do, they are respectful contributions.

Please don’t go there as you would have sworn by telling lies that you are a Muslim.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by rusher14: 7:07pm On May 15, 2022
jmoore:

Many during the time of Jesus called him prophet.

Continue looking for something to be angry about.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 15, 2022
November24:

Foolish eye service church goer.
Seun is a fool

Just like you.

Christianity is a religion of peace but promote hate for other religions.

I have heard pastors abusing people of other religion on stage without thinking of the consequences

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Lukgaf(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2022
Why do you guys come to our thread on Fridays and cause havoc when no one reacts to your Sundays thread? Try and tolerate your brothers. The way you guys curse and abuse Islam and Muslims on Friday is very bad. Mr. Seun, don't mind him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by rusher14: 7:10pm On May 15, 2022
Lukgaf:
Why do you guys come to our thread on Fridays and cause havoc when no one reacts to your Sundays thread? Try and tolerate your brothers. The way you guys curse and abuse Islam and Muslims on Friday is very bad. Mr. Seun, don't mind him.

They are not Christians but anarchists.

They live for violence.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:

You want to throw missiles of insults and bomb their thread with curses on their prophet Mohammed cheesy
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by MrTeefa(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
This is on another dimension, never thought of it this way.

Of course you never thought of it, cause you never heard of Salman Rushdie or Charlie Hebdo or the other guy that was killed in the Netherlands
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by khadaffi(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2022
TheWolfen:

Why would anyone threatened him.
It is not like he the one making all the religion post and comments on nairaland.
Nairaland disclaimer is there for everyone to read

Come when did you join NL? Do you think NL was like this during 2007. It was after he was threatened that he ajusted to most of these stupid rules. Ask yourself why Muslims are allowed to go to christian section and say all manner of rubbish without them swearing any oath. Meanwhile the same cannot be said of christians. As at when this nonsense started people requested he do same for christians, he refused. Why would he refused if he was not threatened. I'm not the first person in NL to say he was threatened. Many have said it before and he is usually quiet about that.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Stanweezy(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
I even saw him on the petition thread, i was like what the need to sign the petition when your forum is segregating religion.

Ojuju I dey fear, I dey fear! fear!! fear!!!
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Kingzeez10: 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Some muslims are also guilty of that crime on christain's thread.
If you show me just 5 , I'm ready to show you 30 from your Christian folks. I will be waiting.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by jmoore(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

I personally believe Jesus Chose is a man.

Just like jehovah witness believe there is no hell...does that make my beliefs and theirs an insult

Now you have made yourself clear that you are not a Christian. Next time, don't lie about your belief.

Every Christian knows Jesus is God

“My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28). " Thomas one of his disciples called him God.

You can continue your romance with Islam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 9:11pm On May 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

If you show me just 5 , I'm ready to show you 30 from your Christian folks. I will be waiting.
I'm not a Christain but your observation is right.

But don't you think if all religious thread are opened to all, all this unnecessary trolling will stop?

Most time people find joy in being rebellious you know.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Sergio104(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Hypocrisy is when you see that despite the oath, some will still bear witness just to Insult us.

It seems you also want to join that gang but the oath is holding you back.

Seun won't yield to your Hypocritical request

If not for that oath of a thing, wetin I for dey do for Muslim thread ehhh......wallai kiss

But....to hell with the oath. I rather maintain my lane than swearing angry

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Kingzeez10: 9:32pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm not a Christain but your observation is right.

But don't you think if all religious thread are opened to all, all this unnecessary trolling will stop?

Most time people find joy in being rebellious you know.
All religious threads was open to everyone before, until the Christians started moving mad. Then ,seun was forced to put that oath and instead of them to stop ,they will falsely take the oath and insult Muslims. Do you see Muslims on Christian threads ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cry Me A River. / Pictures: Classy Or Trashy? Can You Dress Like To Church? / Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me To Revise The Ten Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.