Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,389 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. (4314 Views)

Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian / Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! / What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by OKOATA(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2022
Seun please remove that rubbish, it's makes some people feel like their religion is more important than another, during the medieval era christians were more brutal and wicked than Islam but this is 21st century and this rubbish should end. Stop making them feel important. Abeg comot that rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by DaInferno(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
While we are pusuring justice for Deborah, we must also talk about the injustice on Nl Christains, Atheists, Deists, Traditionists and others who have to swear an oath before commenting on some certain threads on Friday. Pampering some group over the others, your action is just the same with the FG over muslim/fulanis matter. Kindly address this issue sir because its long overdued. No religion should be superior on your forum sir.

CC: Seun
one time I agreed to whatever it the terms on one of those threads and still went on to do what I wanted undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by henrybomb(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2022
The way some of una dey carry religion for head ehn dey surprise me.
The world would have been a better if we all see each as humans first before using religion or tribe to separate each other.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 15, 2022
jmoore:

Now you have made yourself clear that you are not a Christian. Next time, don't lie about your belief.

Every Christian knows Jesus is God

“My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28). " Thomas one of his disciples called him God.

You can continue your romance with Islam.

Not every Christian believes that Jesus christ is God.

The same way not every Christian believes in the trinity
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Chibuezem(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:
Most of the Christians on islamic thread spend their times abusing Mohammed and islam. I am a Christian but it evil when we provoke Muslims to anger online
you are not a Christian for making this statement, we don't abuse them bro we tell them the truth

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Chibuezem(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Some muslims are also guilty of that crime on christain's thread.
especially AntiChristian maybe Seun should also add the swearing stuff to christain thread to ward off demonic entities like AntiChristian

6 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Chibuezem(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

That is not true.
lol you must be a Muslim and you've decided to ignore AntiChristian antics abi

5 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Chibuezem(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:
It should'nt be detached!

Mr Seun, the best way to settle this is to do same for the christian threads... Period.
Exactly but He won't because he's busying on twitter

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Chibuezem(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

Pls do, i do read all the Christian front page topic and i have never seen a muslim abusing Jesus and his disciples or Christian prophets
lol you must be blind search for AntiChristian

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Chibuezem(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:
they came back for revenge, christians usually starts it first.

Its just in their blood, trolling on islam gives them one type of special orgasm.
mumu you religion is simply a hogwash, no Christian gets orgasm from insulting it.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by thatigboman1: 10:52pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:
Most of the Christians on islamic thread spend their times abusing Mohammed and islam. I am a Christian but it evil when we provoke Muslims to anger online
keep quiet joor. The Muslims you defend today wount waste 2 seconds before the stone u death, slit your throat and burn your carcass tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by thatigboman1: 10:56pm On May 15, 2022
Where is that nairalander yoruba muslim fundamentalist sef that caused the uproar that led to introduction of the oath. Someone remind me his username.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by jmoore(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

Not every Christian believes that Jesus christ is God.
The same way not every Christian believes in the trinity
I am a vegetarian but I eat meat everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 15, 2022
Never will that ever happen here
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Quitam: 12:30am On May 16, 2022
The oath was introduced to santise islamic threads that get trolled especially on Fridays. Many years ago, Christians flood islamic threads with all sort of insults and the likes. The oath has actually minimized such stray comments. Except one or two monikers here, you hardly read muslims heaping insults on Christianity.
So, if the Christians herein will engage in a civil manner on islamic threads, muslims are glad to have a respectful exchange. But if its the other way, everyone should stick to their sections
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2022
Chibuezem:
mumu you religion is simply a hogwash, no Christian gets orgasm from insulting it.
get off my mention,dumb fellow.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2022
jmoore:

Now you have made yourself clear that you are not a Christian. Next time, don't lie about your belief.

Every Christian knows Jesus is God

“My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28). " Thomas one of his disciples called him God.

You can continue your romance with Islam.
lier! Nt every christian agree's to that.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2022
drlateef:

Please don’t go there as you would have sworn by telling lies that you are a Muslim.
So that you can perfect your jihad there and nobody will know right?
We go just dey here for politics section and the next we'll hear is allaaaaaa akboom right?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by bjtinz: 6:18am On May 16, 2022
But the point remains, why on earth would true Christian agree to such an oath just because he/she want go on those threads? And worse still start heaping insults on thier prophet?

Why?

I've seen many of such after commenting they start begging mods to remove the oath from their profile. Honestly don't want to believe those are Christians
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2022
rusher14:

Many during the time of Jesus called him prophet.

Continue looking for something to be angry about.
The problem is most of you fighting here are nominal Muslims. You have never made any contributions to any Islamic thread because most of you are ashamed to be born Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2022
thatigboman1:
Where is that nairalander yoruba muslim fundamentalist sef that caused the uproar that led to introduction of the oath. Someone remind me his username.
Naptu? grin
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2022
Quitam:
The oath was introduced to santise islamic threads that get trolled especially on Fridays. Many years ago, Christians flood islamic threads with all sort of insults and the likes. The oath has actually minimized such stray comments. Except one or two monikers here, you hardly read muslims heaping insults on Christianity.
So, if the Christians herein will engage in a civil manner on islamic threads, muslims are glad to have a respectful exchange. But if its the other way, everyone should stick to their sections
We may just subscribe to this when Muslims stop killing and bombing the world

4 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by rusher14: 7:56am On May 16, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The problem is most of you fighting here are nominal Muslims. You have never made any contributions to any Islamic thread because most of you are ashamed to be born Muslim.

Some of us have never been Muslim but grown in an environment of tolerance.

Difficult if all you know is anarchy.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Lovelive: 8:16am On May 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:
I agree with this.
@Seun, remove that oath we have to make before posting on islam section.
Nobody will do you anything.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:29am On May 16, 2022
Lukgaf:
Why do you guys come to our thread on Fridays and cause havoc when no one reacts to your Sundays thread? Try and tolerate your brothers. The way you guys curse and abuse Islam and Muslims on Friday is very bad. Mr. Seun, don't mind him.
Lol una never see anything yet
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:32am On May 16, 2022
The oath means nothing to me
Since I can't take violence to them as a Christian there's no harm given them high blood pressure online grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by thatigboman1: 5:41pm On May 16, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Naptu? grin
noo, not naptu2. Naptu2 is a correct guy naa. The one I'm talking about always feature only on Fridays, a big time fundamentalist. Mention Islam or anything negative about islam, he will flay up and start threatening everybody and everything. I enjoyed poking him those days, though I don't insult person or religion.

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by thatigboman1: 5:49pm On May 16, 2022
Quitam:
exactly. Oath should be introduced to the Christian section too let everyone truly stick to their own sections.
There are muslims that troll Christian section too.
And do u know that most of those Christians you say troll Muslim sections are atheists? The troll the Christian sections too. I am an atheist myself, but don't go about insulting religious beliefs except once in a while when I get angry, like the killing of Deborah.
And one thing u must know is that Christian fundamentalists don't troll Muslim section. U can't see righteousness or what is that one name trolling muslims. Or those our fundamentalist chosen people.
So it's the same people that troll the muslims that troll the christains too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by naptu2: 6:22pm On May 16, 2022
The original thread that led to the introduction of the Shahada has been removed from Nairaland. I remember the story very well. Someone created a similar thread to this in 2012 and I told the story, but people didn't believe me, so I went in search of it and found it on a blog. I published the story on that thread, but that thread was also subsequently removed. I suspect that this thread will also be deleted if I tell the story here, so I'll keep it to myself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Problem With Atheist / Help, Give Me Ideas On How To Start A Charity Organization. / Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.