Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47276 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by kayjay69(m): 2:50am On May 16, 2022
Nigeria has never been nor will it ever be a country.

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Asswipemod: 2:51am On May 16, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Religion of peace indeed.

Head slammer.... Are all dangerous. Either Yoruba or aboki...

There are Muslims in every ethnic group in Nigeria, mind you. Every!

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Ever8090: 3:00am On May 16, 2022
Seun:
Some information about the religious extremist.
the authorities will not move in to apprehend this terrorist now untill he strikes..I went to this guy's Facebook page, holy Moses!!!...the guy is more deadly than Shakau...this country will soon catch fire

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Ever8090: 3:01am On May 16, 2022
Paulheyman:
Not being a Muslim is a blessing
I swear...

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:04am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Hitler is a christian then

And Hitler was shouting praise Jesus while killing the Jews. These Terorists are faithful muslims who always quote from the Quoran and chant "Allau Akbar" before committing their darstardy acts.
Not all muslims are terrorists, i have very good muslim friends but Islam has an element capable of radicalization and creating terrorist in the process.
The lady that was killed in Sokoto was killed by Faithful Muslims on behalf of Prophet Muhamad(SAW).
The individuals supporting the killers are defending the Quran and do not see anything wrong in killing Debora.

6 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by greypencils: 3:10am On May 16, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Maybe the whole south should insult the prophet so that the whole North will rise up against the south and there you have it split
Before that, southerners in the North must have found their way back home before they collect wotowoto.

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Javalist: 3:11am On May 16, 2022
Skyview01:

And Hitler was shouting praise Jesus while killing the Jews. These Terorists are faithful muslims who always quote from the Quoran and chant "Allau Akbar" before committing their darstardy acts.
Not all muslims are terrorists, i have very good muslim friends but Islam has an element capable of radicalization and creating terrorist in the process.
The lady that was killed in Sokoto was killed by Faithful Muslims on behalf of Prophet Muhamad(SAW).
The individuals supporting the killers are defending the Quran and do not see anything wrong in killing Debora.

This same issue of Deborah keeps surprising me for so many reasons. The punishment inflicted on her is the same very punishment found in the Bible for anyone who blasphemes and I quote.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Leviticus 24:16
King James Version

Are Christians deliberately resisting this prescription from their own holy book or are they just ignorant of their own devine revelations? Please kindly educate me on this and let's all end this drama once and for all!
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:12am On May 16, 2022
Javalist:

This same issue of Deborah keeps surprising me for so many reasons. The punishment inflicted on her is the same very punishment found in the Bible for anyone who blasphemes and I quote.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

King James Version

Are Christians deliberately resisting this prescription from their own holy book or are they just ignorant of their own devine revelations? Please kindly educate me on this and let's all end this drama once and for all!

So are you ok with Deborah killing for blasphemy against prophet Mohamed(SAW).?

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Albertone(m): 3:21am On May 16, 2022
Javalist:

[s]This same issue of Deborah keeps surprising me for so many reasons. The punishment inflicted on her is the same very punishment found in the Bible for anyone who blasphemes and I quote.

King James Version

Are Christians deliberately resisting this prescription from their own holy book or are they just ignorant of their own devine revelations? Please kindly educate me on this and let's all end this drama once and for all![/s]

That passage was for the jews in the old testament.There was no Christianity back then.Christianity started in the new testament and you'll never find such passages there.

That being said,have you ever seen a group of Christians put someone to death for blasphemy?
In the bible, someone blasphemed against Jesus Christ.Then Peter cut off the ear of the blasphemer.Did you know that Jesus strongly condemned Peter and he healed the person's ear back.And the ear was like before it was cut off.

8 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by nijanigga: 3:29am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Olodo,,, the first university in the world was from the Arabs,,, the Arabic numerals ur using is from where ? Algebra is from where... again no be una fault na dis animals wa call themselves educated Muslims In the North... u know one peculiarity amongst almost Nigerians is that once person sabi small English em don become authority
So you want see hausa /fulani as Arabs? Go buy you some sense ,since you can only read and interpreted it through your anus
These same barbarians will defecate and use corn stalk to clean thier anus and later go perform abolution without soap to wash hands.
I don't shake them

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by cococandy(f): 3:31am On May 16, 2022
This one cried because he wasn’t around to participate in a killing? Disgusting.

8 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Abujason: 3:34am On May 16, 2022
Why won’t they be threatening Christians when the Christians keep acting like bunch of lambs. Instead of taking the fight to them they just run away.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
That’s the only language those bastards understand.

May 2023 come quick. Their Lord and master must leave so they can receive brain reset!

#Wike2023 is a goal

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Daggash98: 3:46am On May 16, 2022
Imagine the senseless animal.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by darediamond(m): 3:50am On May 16, 2022
Paulheyman:
Not being a Muslim is a blessing

TRUE BLESSING!!!

EVEN THE ONES IN THE SOUTHWEST ARE "MODERATE LUNATICS" let alone those ones in the North.

I detest anything as Fake and Babaric as Islam.

Now in England they have start to advice there members to keep to have one wife "just as the Christians do"

Here in Nigeria na Night Vigil which they call "Tajil" dem dey follow Christians do.

What a Religion of Blood and Death.

I spit on the Graves of those demonic Chatolics that brainwashed to train there late Superior leader Muhammed and turn him into a War Monger during his Era.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:54am On May 16, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Seeing Africans destroying themselves over Some white man's imported religion is really heartbreaking. Religion has caused War in families. Turned Brothers to enemies All because of some imaginary gods that don't give a f*ck about you.
Wake Up Africans. Liberate yourselves and Stop this stupidity. Even the white man that brought his stupid religion has abandoned it and moved on.
It's only animals and fools that fight for their God,.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Maobichek: 4:02am On May 16, 2022
BobbieZion:
As a Christian from,born and brought up in the North......I am used to all these things, also surprised that some people are surprised.

The average Hausa/Fulani is a ticking time bomb,just waiting for detonation.
People who say all derogatory things about Jews/Christians.
I have read the Koran itself,and going by blasphemy charges,then it is full of blasphemy. It contradicts the core values of Christianity and Christ himself,it is the direct opposite of what the Bible says.
The book says at a time Jews where turned into pigs,it contains the most derogatory statements contained in any book, with the mentions of Jews and Christians written all over it.

NB: The Bible from Genesis to Revelation does not mention... Muslim,Islam or any other religion or Fate.

Good morning, Jewish religion and Christianity has been in existence before Islam came, ask questions or google about these 3 religion.

A Muslim friend told me that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God, that he didn't resurrecte and that Easter is falsehood. I could have seen that as blasphemy but Christ didn't tell us to fight for Him, even when Peter cut off the ear of the young man in defense of Jesus, he told Peter that it's not a physical warfare and He healed the young man.

We are Christians, let's remain true to what Christ and Christianity teaches, thank you and have a great week.

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by darediamond(m): 4:02am On May 16, 2022
BobbieZion:
As a Christian from,born and brought up in the North......I am used to all these things, also surprised that some people are surprised.

The average Hausa/Fulani is a ticking time bomb,just waiting for detonation.
People who say all derogatory things about Jews/Christians.
I have read the Koran itself,and going by blasphemy charges,then it is full of blasphemy. It contradicts the core values of Christianity and Christ himself,it is the direct opposite of what the Bible says.
The book says at a time Jews where turned into pigs,it contains the most derogatory statements contained in any book, with the mentions of Jews and Christians written all over it.

NB: The Bible from Genesis to Revelation does not mention... Muslim,Islam or any other religion or Fate.
Question makes Knowledge.

If you go into historical achive about emergenc of Individual Religion of our Era, you will on the case of Islam discover why Islam and Koran is full of blasphemy.

When Jesus christ was Born, Rome, present day Italy was the World Power.
Idol worshiping and even Emperor Worshiping was the order of the day in Italy and and conquered territories must abide too.

After Jesus Christ Death and Heaven Ascension, Date was started to be counted in Christ Era or C.E.

The First Century Christians with there Biblically Correct Christian Beliefs and which they do preach about from house to house, city to city etc. in the then known world which Italy is governing as far as present day Ethiopia
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by OtemAtum: 4:15am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Seun take note of this also
This looks more like preventive measures and self defence to me.

Islam is like tears in his eyes. Wiping it off with handkerchief on his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by HardMirror(m): 4:16am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Christians, prepare to defend yourselves. And send the ones who threaten your peace to their creator speedily. undecided
because god cant fight for you? I dont know why you people cannot see the nonsense you ate saying
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by JohnOkolo: 4:17am On May 16, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

Nairaland mod are Muslims

Devil punish them and their MOD in Nairaland.

Bastard bigot Islam

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:45am On May 16, 2022
AbaLion:
He is an islamist, a government employee, Nigerian ambassador to one of African's Islamic countries. Everything is pointing to the fact that Nigeria is being ambushed by Islamic fundamentalists from the top echelons to the lower rungs in the community.
I might have been carried away by the devious attacks at Osinbajo and RCCG in their efforts to empowering Christians for various political capacities. It is beginning to make a great deal of sense to me that the most effective way of checkmating Islamic fundamentalists both in high and low places is by consciously creating strong forces that could equally withstand or consume the fear mongering conquest of the fundamentalists.
I hope sensible Nigerians would never again fall prey to the negative islamists caimpaigns against RCCG.
Most importantly, I hope the DSS are alive to their duty and hopefully are not sympathetic to islamists creed against the overall interest of Nigeria.

-Lion
Which DSS? is this a joke? U hope? Haha grin
The only solution is split which will be very painful initially

Come to think of it on the flip side, does it make any difference, we should also not forget that a massive majority of people in the country believe that killing of fellow human for ritual will make them wealthy instantaneously. Now that is also very scary and frightening.

4 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:48am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:
My God there are alot of issues out there cancer, natural disasters, famine, poverty... and somehow the most important thing to people right now is Christians vs Muslims war.... indeed Naija is still a developing , underdeveloped nation....The US is developing various techniques of fighting cancer and uae is developing stadiums with cooling systems.... nawa o, who did we offend as Nigerians..... this is an example of what happens when there is systematic failure in the government and people loose trust in them
my dear people were warned in 2015 they never listened, these guys are determined to drag Naija backward to stone age.

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:53am On May 16, 2022
HaychB:
This is embarrassing to read as a muslim. The religion in no way does not support this, but what do i expect from a bunch of half-baked illiterates. If we are truly to practice what the religion preaches, no one is pure or saint enough to dish out such harsh judgement. Mistakenly causing the death of a human has its penalties, not to talk of intentionally killing someone. Extremists are present in all religion, judging the general by the actions of a few is hypocritical
Are you sure about this?
But why are majority of you guys silent? No condemnation of any sort.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by hope4nigeria(m): 4:54am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Christians, prepare to defend yourselves. And send the ones who threaten your peace to their creator speedily. undecided
some ediots will be blaming isreal why they are giving palestinian such treatment, the reason is exactly this, christians in Israel won't watch extremist kill them like fowl while fold hand and do nothing
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by CSTRR: 4:55am On May 16, 2022
That is why their own brothers in bandits are finishing them off.

Instead of them to confront and burn these bandits, they leave them to God(Allah knows best), but take actions in their hands when it comes to defenceless civilians.

Such mindless cowards.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by hope4nigeria(m): 5:02am On May 16, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

Nairaland mod are Muslims
thunder go fire all the Muslims MOD on this forum, fvck prophet Muhammed, fvck Alah himself for the chaos he's creating in this world. He's very useless god watching his followers destroying lifes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Bestbeelieve: 5:06am On May 16, 2022
leofab:
It is a phase; some 400yrs ago Europeans were in this stage that Africans are today.. the dark age..
thisis the tech age!so we have to wait another 400yrs for Africa to get it right kwa wise up!!!
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:08am On May 16, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Lol....I think you understand that the very core roots and foundation of what you call Algebra started with the ancient Babylonians right?
Other cultures had variations of input in its evolution....and yes there is something called "Geometric Algebra" as well.

Don't try to be too clever by half.

There is a total lack of critical reasoning in your Islam and this has affected the overall pace of development in the muslim nations. It is only hydrocarbon revenues that is covering their shame....just as it is in Nigeria.
Exactly
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Cutehector(m): 5:16am On May 16, 2022
Treasure17:
"Anyone who touches the prophet " As per their prophet is in Obalande? These lunatics are irredeemable. See what Religion has done to these people.
cheesy
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:19am On May 16, 2022
The sins of the Father will never cease to fall upon the Children. Let the violent criminals continue to play God. Their people’s day will come.
Why is Buhari admitting that he is going to aid another country in their fight against insecurity while the people in his country are experiencing the same thing? This is why the world turns a blind eye to Nigeria when it comes to help. Your president acts like it isn’t needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.