Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47277 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Teejaney88(m): 5:19am On May 16, 2022
Lllladies and Gggentle Men, My name is.....
Paulheyman:
Not being a Muslim is a blessing
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by IamMobisola(f): 5:21am On May 16, 2022
erubati:
The whole of this week is for Islam religion.
Keep on talking about it.
Nobody can extinguish it's light,no matter how hard u try

What is this one saying?
Your religion is killing innocent people and have been killing innocent people for years. Your religion has turned to terrorists and you dare call that ‘Light’?

4 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Rayjnr: 5:23am On May 16, 2022
Why always women?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Cutehector(m): 5:23am On May 16, 2022
HaychB:

I guess I'm in need of an exorcism, name the time and place oh learned one #incase you didn't get it, the pun was definitely intended
do you believe that non muslims should be killed if they dont believe in islam?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Rayjnr: 5:25am On May 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Eweeh

Dem don delete my comment ooo grin

Women,. No wonder na una dey always be victims
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by IamMobisola(f): 5:27am On May 16, 2022
Javalist:

This same issue of Deborah keeps surprising me for so many reasons. The punishment inflicted on her is the same very punishment found in the Bible for anyone who blasphemes and I quote.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Leviticus 24:16
King James Version

Are Christians deliberately resisting this prescription from their own holy book or are they just ignorant of their own devine revelations? Please kindly educate me on this and let's all end this drama once and for all!

If you want to quote the Bible, next time read and understand before quoting.
That quote you mentioned was a law made from the Old Testament by mere men not God himself. There were lots of attrocities committed in the Old Testaments by men and that was why God brought Jesus in the New Testament to Teach men the way of God.
And when Jesus came, he gave new doctrines, one of which was “If you get slapped on one cheek, turn the other”. He said we should love our neighbors as ourselves, he said we should not kill or commit evil.

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On May 16, 2022
HaychB:
This is embarrassing to read as a muslim. The religion in no way does not support this, but what do i expect from a bunch of half-baked illiterates. If we are truly to practice what the religion preaches, no one is pure or saint enough to dish out such harsh judgement. Mistakenly causing the death of a human has its penalties, not to talk of intentionally killing someone. Extremists are present in all religion, judging the general by the actions of a few is hypocritical
but if you claim that the islam religion does not support it, why then is it in the Koran?

Why do the talibans in Afghanistan also kill the "infidels"
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Cutehector(m): 5:28am On May 16, 2022
Javalist:

This same issue of Deborah keeps surprising me for so many reasons. The punishment inflicted on her is the same very punishment found in the Bible for anyone who blasphemes and I quote.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Leviticus 24:16
King James Version

Are Christians deliberately resisting this prescription from their own holy book or are they just ignorant of their own devine revelations? Please kindly educate me on this and let's all end this drama once and for all!
where have you seen christians in modern day times killing any muslim for blaspheming against Jesus?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Okhuadams(m): 5:30am On May 16, 2022
Seun:
We have received an alarming report about a plan by a religious extremist and potential collaborators to "kill and burn a bitch" in Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. This plan was revealed in a Facebook post written by Muhammad Mustapha Kukawa in Hausa, translated by Facebook:

It reads: "We will do delegations to Ramat Polytechnic later, we will go to the department of SLT to meet the HOD or rector of the school. If there is any situation meet us at the cross of Bolori. We will kill a bitch and burn it"

The Facebook page of Muhammad Mustapha Kukawa contains some disturbing posts in Hausa. In one, he says, "Some Islamic scholars came out saying, taking laws into one's hands is not Islamic teaching. We will not follow you on this one, I swear. We will kill anyone that touches the prophet. Write this and keep it. I cried yesterday. I was so angry and sad because I was not there at the killing place.

In another one, he says, We don't know any government in this country full of injustice. Here are the instructions: anyone who touches the prophet, either a Christian or a Muslim, he should be killed immediately. Don't think there is an authority to come to you, just blame God's judgement on him. cool"

Please if you are a Christian student or staff member of Ramat Polytechnic, particularly a female student or staff member who is disliked by muslims, I would advice you to take precautions or disappear as soon as you can. If you know anyone who knows anyone in Ramat Polytechnic, please advice them to spread this warning far and wide. The campus security should be vigilant enough to prevent a repeat of what happened in Sokoto.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/abba.muhammadkukawa
Is better that every Christains student leave that school. With this kind of confidiential warning there is strong backing. Why would a Christain send there kids to school owned by Muslims no be juju be that.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Okhuadams(m): 5:35am On May 16, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Seeing Africans destroying themselves over Some white man's imported religion is really heartbreaking. Religion has caused War in families. Turned Brothers to enemies All because of some imaginary gods that don't give a f*ck about you.
Wake Up Africans. Liberate yourselves and Stop this stupidity. Even the white man that brought his stupid religion has abandoned it and moved on.
Opposite
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Parisian: 5:38am On May 16, 2022
Lmao.... Your comment funny die but Amen to your prayers grin
Stevenson20:
Religion of piss indeed.
The only Muslims I can trust in this world are those that are dead and buried.
If you're a Muslim reading this, may combination of Ogun and Amadioha kill you.
You're a potential terrorist.
If you quote me, thunder go scatter your blokos Insha Allah, Insha Amadioha, Insha Ogun.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:46am On May 16, 2022
But Seun sef, why not remove the discrimination on commenting on Islam posts? Rather than one swearing that he is Muslim.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by redcliff: 5:46am On May 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
They should keep their madness over there . Touch any Igbo man and collect it wotowoto. Ndi ara

Are you not foolish? Keep what madness over where? Are there any territorial boundaries separating you from the "mad people"? are christians not living there? Are you not a christian? Are Igbos not living there? This is the stupeed mentality you guys have carried for ages, telling so called "mad people" to keep their madness in their region and that was how Fulani herdsmen moved down south, banditry and kidnapping is gradually coming closer to your "safe haven" until it gets to you or your family, you do not understand yet that you are at war? Yoruba is telling Igbos to keep ESN/IPOB in their region, everybody is telling the other to keep their problem in their region forgetting that there is no border be it physical, mental, political or territorial border separating you from them. God will punish all you lukewarm people who only act when it comes to your doorstep rather than speaking no matter where it happens as long as it invades your national territory. Or you do not know the ripple effect of how those actions up there are affecting you on a larger scale? make una wise up.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:51am On May 16, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Seeing Africans destroying themselves over Some white man's imported religion is really heartbreaking. Religion has caused War in families. Turned Brothers to enemies All because of some imaginary gods that don't give a f*ck about you.
Wake Up Africans. Liberate yourselves and Stop this stupidity. Even the white man that brought his stupid religion has abandoned it and moved on.
Oga keep quiet.. How is Islam a white man's religion? Even African traditional religions worship and believe in ur imaginary God/ gods. Tackle problems head on and stop shifting blames
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by LastProphet: 5:54am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Christians, prepare to defend yourselves. And send the ones who threaten your peace to their creator speedily. undecided

Christians will rather pray, they won't defend anything
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:54am On May 16, 2022
Cutehector:
where have you seen christians in modern day times killing any muslim for blaspheming against Jesus?
Don't mind the cretin. He will never come back with any answer. Very dull fools no wonder they're easily used to cause unrest everywhere by thier headslamming masters
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Acidosis(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:
This one cried because he wasn’t around to participate in a killing? Disgusting.

Very shameful.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by malvisguy212: 6:03am On May 16, 2022
lebete3000:

Are you kidney me?
I repeat. sokoto state Is not under Sharia law. not even zamfara state.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Bbdiyya: 6:04am On May 16, 2022
just2endowed:

Dss should have picked up that lunatics but majority and the oga.s at Dss are all sympathic to this blasphemy. That's why no arrest has been made.
The kind of derogatory statement that's going on even here on nairaland whenever Islam is mentioned will tell you who are the real problem this country.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:08am On May 16, 2022
Dss turn imb.ecilic morons when it gets to action concerning Islamic extremists and killers. If it's a southerner or a Christian expect swift action, commando style with all their adrenalin and head veins popping out. Just to put food on ur tables una sell una soul. Shebi u will be DSS for ever? Or govt will be useless or corrupt for ever? One day all of u govt criminals and killers will answer to all ur crimes. Make una no worry. The world is fast changing and even this shithole country will change too. I'm talking to those of u DSS here on NL.. make una know

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:09am On May 16, 2022
Bbdiyya:

[s]The kind of derogatory statement that's going on even here on nairaland whenever Islam is mentioned will tell you who are the real problem this country[/s].
Keep decieving ur stupid self...

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Brushstrokes20: 6:13am On May 16, 2022
Another brainless, barbaric, brainwashed, bloodthirsty ANIMAL on the loose!...
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided...

# DIVIDE THE SHITHOLE NOW

And May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Sunnykind(m): 6:13am On May 16, 2022
Honestly, I can't but blame christian parents who still have their wards going to the same schools with these lunatics. Why don't you guys relocate for your lives sake? They've repeatedly shown it that we are not together when it comes to religion. Above all let's separate and go our separate ways. What has light and darkness have in common? Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Boyooosa(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
They should keep their madness over there . Touch any Igbo man and collect it wotowoto. Ndi ara

You have started your insensitivity ba, as if you can handle the situation if it sets.

This is not the time for freestyle comment on social handles or platforms, those guys don't joke and you know....they are everywhere.

Pls, don't use your freestyle to affect your kinsmen over there, let their elders and govt handle the situation with care, this might be more brutal, and terrorism we are currently battling may just be a child's play

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by jimtemi1: 6:19am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Christians, prepare to defend yourselves. And send the ones who threaten your peace to their creator speedily. undecided
only if they have the courage and wise enough

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Mozegee: 6:19am On May 16, 2022
That is the only language this guys will hear.
Ammishaddai:

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by jimmynauty: 6:25am On May 16, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Maybe the whole south should insult the prophet so that the whole North will rise up against the south and there you have it split

Hmm
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Brushstrokes20: 6:26am On May 16, 2022
# SAVE LIVES!... a stitch in time saves nine!

DIVIDE THE DOOMED SHITHOLE NOW undecided

brainwashed, bloodthirsty ANIMALs can't co exist with humans! undecided
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:27am On May 16, 2022
Why are they so easily triggered??

They have come out to say its not in The Quran, yet they are vibrating over invisible insults.

Some of God's creations and creatures should be turned into stones and rocks.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2022
Imagine the blood thirsty bast*rd saying he cried cause he was not there at the killing of Deborah. The funny thing is that Southerners living there will see all these and still stay there as if their placentas were buried there.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2022
leofab:
It is a phase; some 400yrs ago Europeans were in this stage that Africans are today.. the dark age..
You're reasonable. Glad.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by johnnychuks(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
. Let them stay there and be fooling them self to these baberians, christians you need to hit back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.