Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47273 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Davigle(m): 12:43am On May 16, 2022
They should try it and see retaliation, Maiduguri is not sokoto and mind you the population of Christian's in Maiduguri is much than sokoto and I dear to say that the population of Christian's is as much as the population of the Muslims here in Maiduguri. I won't say more than this but not all Christian's are stupid... we are watching....

8 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by 3seriez(m): 12:45am On May 16, 2022
This is where Abacha was very useful when it comes to extremists. His boys would just come and pick you, and you would not be heard of ever again.

12 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:47am On May 16, 2022
nijanigga:

And they can't add any value to mankind only destructions. The pedophile they're defending, was insulted but did nothing
Religion of not peace but shit
Olodo,,, the first university in the world was from the Arabs,,, the Arabic numerals ur using is from where ? Algebra is from where... again no be una fault na dis animals wa call themselves educated Muslims In the North... u know one peculiarity amongst almost Nigerians is that once person sabi small English em don become authority

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Zeel007: 12:47am On May 16, 2022
Seun:
Some information about the person of interest:
thanks for the update...I believe punch and Tribune will get to see this very early today ..
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:48am On May 16, 2022
Some crazy individuals will come here to tell us how Islam is a religion of peace. they will tell us those people are not moslems. we are waiting!
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by malvisguy212: 12:49am On May 16, 2022
from his post, it's seems the guy hate buhari. here in the North, many Muslims don't like buhari. only on nairaland you'll see buhari supporters.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by lebete3000: 12:49am On May 16, 2022
My own take is when you are in Rome you simply behave like a Roman.

You know there's Sharia in a particular area, yet you go there and be forming sophisticated, Porsche and woke.

You go just collect wotowoto...

Not everyone believes dialogue brings solution, and you can't force people to believe it does. They believe violence is the answer, so you that knows this, avoid them.

If e no work again, just comot their place and no go again.

Was working in Zamfara some years ago and I already saw some of these things about to happen, I simply Japa and leave their state for them.

Aboki no dey carry ANY of their tin play at all. Even their state hospitals sef, common begger go behave like sey hin money dey part of wetin dey take build am.

They're the most patroitic and loyal set of beings you can find out there, and are ready to kill and be killed for what they believe in.

Either behave yourselves around them or move, shikena...

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2022
Skyview01:
Some crazy individuals will come here to tell us how Islam is a religion of peace. they will tell us those people are not moslems. we are waiting!
Hitler is a christian then
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Astar007: 12:49am On May 16, 2022
enemachris:
Religion in Africa is like giving a gun to an untrained miscreant, he will blow up himself and everyone around him. It's so pathetic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by malvisguy212: 12:50am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Olodo,,, the first university in the world was from the Arabs,,, the Arabic numerals ur using is from where ? Algebra is from where... again no be una fault na thise animals wa call themselves educated Muslims I'm the North... u know one peculiarity amongst almost Nigerians is that once person sabi small English em don become authority
Is it The same people that say Western education is forbidden ?

6 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:52am On May 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
Is it The same people that say Western education is forbidden ?
U don see am na,,,, most illiterate there are a blank slate waiting to be filled with any info,,, so any crooked person telling them anything da accept and start quoting region they do not understand....
Most Christians who have Muslim friends would agree if they are being sincere that Muslims are one of the most peaceful people u can be around.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by J3susFr3ak: 12:54am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Aremson14 post=112871903]
Olodo,,, the first university in the world was from the Arabs,,, the Arabic numerals ur using is from where ? Algebra is from where [/quote

ALL of which were mostly translations from the original GREEK and efforts from the great Greek civilizations prior. The insane and crazy Ottoman Mohammedans (under the tutelage of the Byzantine Greeks) helped preserve and recover a lot of that lost knowledge ....but just to show how an immature and infantile faith approached an objective analysis of the material world....all the Islamic countries in the world today are all different shades of "Boko Haram" when it comes to real knowledge.

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by malvisguy212: 12:54am On May 16, 2022
lebete3000:

You know there's Sharia in a particular area, yet you go there and be forming sophisticated, Porsche and woke.

Not everyone believes dialogue brings solution, and you can't force people to believe it does. They believe violence is the answer, so you that knows this, avoid them.

Was working in Zamfara some years ago and I already saw some of these things about to happen, I simply Japa and leave their state for them.

Aboki no dey carry ANY of their tin play at all. Even their state hospitals sef, common begger go behave like sey hin money dey part of wetin dey take build am.

They're the most patroitic and loyal set of beings you can find out there, and are ready to kill and be killed for what they believe in.

who told you sokoto state is under Sharia law ?

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On May 16, 2022
HaychB:
This is embarrassing to read as a muslim. The religion in no way does not support this, but what do i expect from a bunch of half-baked illiterates. If we are truly to practice what the religion preaches, no one is pure or saint enough to dish out such harsh judgement. Mistakenly causing the death of a human has its penalties, not to talk of intentionally killing someone. Extremists are present in all religion, judging the general by the actions of a few is hypocritical
Is death as penalty for insulting Allah a part of Islamic religious tenets Or an idea imported entirely from another religion? undecided

Is death as penalty of insulting Mohammed even a part of the tenets of your religion? undecided

Or I should instead ask is Mohammed a god or even a deity such that insulting him amounts to having insulted Allah himself? undecided

This is one area change can take place and it is only when those who claim to be ashamed of these acts speak out in unison that other Muslims will begin to take notice. undecided
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:57am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=J3susFr3ak post=112871959][/quote]
Oga Google al khwarizmi just one out of many ... take small time read about him eh...Algebra da different from pythagoras oga
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by KingsleyIsrael: 12:59am On May 16, 2022
so what are u waitin 4?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by chronique(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

When you also wipe them off, what makes you different from those that killed Deborah?

Technically, you both share same ideology.

No. I'm looking at their actions from the prism of terrorism and you and I know how bad terrorists have made Nigeria become today. I don't think they should be wiped out based on their religion but based on the fact that their actions is synonymous to the actions of the boko haram terrorists and terrorists should be eliminated.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by erubati: 1:01am On May 16, 2022
The whole of this week is for Islam religion.
Keep on talking about it.
Nobody can extinguish it's light,no matter how hard u try
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Vyzz: 1:01am On May 16, 2022
Seun:
We have received an alarming report about a plan by a religious extremist and potential collaborators to "kill and burn a bitch" in Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. This plan was revealed in a Facebook post written by Muhammad Mustapha Kukawa in Hausa, translated by Facebook:

It reads: "We will do delegations to Ramat Polytechnic later, we will go to the department of SLT to meet the HOD or rector of the school. If there is any situation meet us at the cross of Bolori. We will kill a bitch and burn it"

The Facebook page of Muhammad Mustapha Kukawa contains some disturbing posts in Hausa. In one, he says, "Some Islamic scholars came out saying, taking laws into one's hands is not Islamic teaching. We will not follow you on this one, I swear. We will kill anyone that touches the prophet. Write this and keep it. I cried yesterday. I was so angry and sad because I was not there at the killing place.

In another one, he says, We don't know any government in this country full of injustice. Here are the instructions: anyone who touches the prophet, either a Christian or a Muslim, he should be killed immediately. Don't think there is an authority to come to you, just blame God's judgement on him. cool"

Please if you are a Christian student or staff member of Ramat Polytechnic, particularly a female student or staff member who is disliked by muslims, I would advice you to take precautions or disappear as soon as you can. If you know anyone who knows anyone in Ramat Polytechnic, please advice them to spread this warning far and wide. The campus security should be vigilant enough to prevent a repeat of what happened in Sokoto.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/abba.muhammadkukawa

Seun..

Make me your mod, let me be in charge of deleting tribalistic comments and post and also post and comments from religious bigots...

I will do it free for a month as an examination/test.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by chronique(m): 1:02am On May 16, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Then we are all violent. No one has the right to take anyone's life. Unless a crime has been committed and a competent court of law has heard the case and judgement passed accordingly.

No. I'm looking at their actions from the prism of terrorism and you and I know how bad terrorists have made Nigeria become today. I don't think they should be wiped out based on their religion but based on the fact that their actions is synonymous to the actions of the boko haram terrorists and terrorists should be eliminated.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Freelance363: 1:02am On May 16, 2022
If christians don't stand together and kill off these idiots thretening them,their madness won't stop.
This time,Christians,Learn to fight back,fight bloody even.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by chronique(m): 1:02am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

He said what he said. This is enough to be taken up by the security agents also

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by KingsleyIsrael: 1:04am On May 16, 2022
before islam came and destroyed everything he who leaves by the sword dies by d sword ni
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by KingsleyIsrael: 1:07am On May 16, 2022
lebete3000:

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Blue86(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2022
I blame the government that thinks killing people in the name of a dead prophet is right.
No be your fault.

Nigeria is coming to that

Sit dey look.

I wish a president or governor that will put you all in a hangman's noose for your snuffing out another's man life for one prophet who can not even heal fever.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Lightorder: 1:08am On May 16, 2022
Paulheyman:
Not being a Muslim is a blessing
biggest blessing o
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by godofuck231: 1:08am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Christians, prepare to defend yourselves. And send the ones who threaten your peace to their creator speedily. undecided
wait i de come make I check Armoury

Bros how you want am , cool or loud like 4th of July

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by J3susFr3ak: 1:10am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Oga Google al khwarizmi just one out of many ... take small time read about him eh...Algebra da different from pythagoras oga

Lol....I think you understand that the very core roots and foundation of what you call Algebra started with the ancient Babylonians right?
Other cultures had variations of input in its evolution....and yes there is something called "Geometric Algebra" as well.

Don't try to be too clever by half.

There is a total lack of critical reasoning in your Islam and this has affected the overall pace of development in the muslim nations. It is only hydrocarbon revenues that is covering their shame....just as it is in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Lightorder: 1:11am On May 16, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Seeing Africans destroying themselves over Some white man's imported religion is really heartbreaking. Religion has caused War in families. Turned Brothers to enemies All because of some imaginary gods that don't give a f*ck about you.
Wake Up Africans. Liberate yourselves and Stop this stupidity. Even the white man that brought his stupid religion has abandoned it and moved on.
oga are you ok ? Must have been smoking something. Is Islam now a white man thing. Are you really ok ?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 1:13am On May 16, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Lol....I think you understand that the very core roots and foundation of what you call Algebra started with the ancient Babylonians right?
Other cultures had variations of input in its evolution....and yes there is something called "Geometric Algebra" as well.

Don't try to be too clever by half.

There is a total lack of critical reasoning in your Islam and this has affected the overall pace of development in the muslim nations. It is only hydrocarbon revenues that is covering their shame....just as it is in Nigeria.
Clever about what,,, oga u said and I quote "Muslims did not contribute nothing".... I rest my case at this junction, take 10 minutes remove sentiment and do small research..it is called arabic numerals for God's sake..... if science and math is too big for u look at the sporting, recreational industry not history o at the present

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.