Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (106051 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by umarfantami(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
What happened during corona will repeat itself
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
tonididdy:
Lol fear of the unknown
All of this can come crashing untop their heads with the satann2
grin

Embrace peace! ... Save lives and save money.
I think some of these bunkers a rather furnished graves... Because certain heavy bombs will have everything submerged underground.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by logiccal: 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
Na die we go die na...

After all...
Valar Morghulis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by BigSam13: 9:34pm On May 17, 2022
we only have kidnappers den in 9ja
Baba God, thanks to you for sending me to Nigeria
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Crying is futile when Putin’s Nigerian Houseboys and Housegirls on Nairaland are praying for WWIII to hurry and start. They don’t care about the well-being their homeland because they express love for Putin, a corrupt dictator just like the ones they elect to loot Nigeria.

Same way some other people expressed love for Ukraine

All we need is peace and understanding
Say no to war

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:

Baba, if only u know how much damage the whites did to Africans eh. Especially, west Africa because west and east Africa remains the worse in Africa. That tells a lot.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..

I will not die but live...
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Justmesagi: 9:37pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian leaders are all failures. cry
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by hokafor(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
they can all dive in the ocean
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by kenearth50(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2022
Hidden Underground but una don publicize am
Nothing wey dey this life wey i never see finish grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by onuman: 9:42pm On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Who's sure some of Nigeria's political leaders have not bought some of the Finland's bunkers? For the rainy day, Nigeria's politicians buy loads of property in Europe and America for their offsprings.
They know that continuation of one Nigeria is not assured.

Common electricity hardly exists in Nigeria.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2022
Oh Davido
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Biggcake: 9:42pm On May 17, 2022
[img][/img]
Uprightness100:
The World has gone insane is speedily and Fericiously headed to the Great tribulation.

Here is just a short list of some things that have happened RECENTLY
-Wars and rumors of more wars
-Pestilences that has taken so any lives
-Food Shortages
-Nuclear Threats
-Third Temple News
-Blood red sky
-Alien disclosure
-Operation Chariots of fire
-Temple mount tension
-Russia pulling out of Syria and giving it to Iran
-Huge earthquakes
-China lockdown
-Microchip push
-Information monitoring
And much more!

Keep looking up!
It's gonna be more insane, mader and Crazier once the saints are taken away which is anytime now.

THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN : IT'S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT! THE ULTIMATE PROPHETIC CONVERGENCE! IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!

All these things happened during the second would war, and rapture didn't take place. Try rest abeg.

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by keeper303: 9:42pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..

We will not die!! We will all relocate to Sambisa forest and hide there. Nuclear weapons cannot penetrate that place grin grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Joeyfizzo: 9:43pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
no lie ....u didn't cry
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TobiAbuja: 9:43pm On May 17, 2022
Surprised this underground swimming pool, that can be drained in 24 hours upon an emergency, wasn't included in this thread.

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by walket(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
Pls share to B uhar E-mail.
Thanks.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by socialmallam(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
Welcome to naoja���

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by whitebeard(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Satan 2 is another Russian propaganda. We heard so much about their cutting edge tanks until they enter into the Ukr war
russia hasnt declared war on ukriane, they havent deployed their MBTS (T-14 Armata), they just deplotyed tanks of the ww2 era...relax, ukraine cant survive if russia officially declears war, america wants ukraine and russia to destroy themselves, i dont think putin would want to declear war on ukraine. it would be a massacre.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria have it too
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by smileyoo: 9:48pm On May 17, 2022
saxby:
Mad o, I really love technology. This is a country where things are happening not ours where you could be killed for so called blasphemy or even N100 undecided
the most annoying aspect of it, being that the so-called educated lawyers are the ones defending acts of jungle justice.
lawyers that are supposed to uphold rule of law, decided to suspend their brains because of archaic religion and shamelessly support lawlessness.
if every citizen decide to be lawless, how will their profession thrive well ?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Empiree: 9:48pm On May 17, 2022
If it is on the internet it is not hidden
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..
even those who will survive it will never find life funny anymore

They may as time goes on, also die with saving the world

Imagine returning to the STONE AGE
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2022
How did i miss Finland to come land in Nigeria? Anyways I dwelt in the secret place of the most high no nuclear fit touch me
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2022
All we care about in Africa are Religion, Tribalism & archaic showmanship. Africans are centuries behind & all we care are nothing but how to steal the continent common wealth & stashed the overseas.

All European countries have Bunkers & well planned progras for her citizens in case of emergencies but none in Africa except the White dominated areas in South Africa.

Africa oooh Africa.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:52pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria is useless country and her leaders are terrorists and Useless.

Anybody shouting one Nigeria is a terrorist and also has brain mucor.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
finns should as matter of urgency start building nuclear weapons as matter of fast. it's very shameful as big as USA is it doesn't have such facilities in it's cities. any nuclear attack will end USA .

It does, the top 1% already built theirs. Further, there really is no need because any nation crazy enough to use nuclear on the USA is MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction). When you have the biggest nuclear stockpile in the world, defense ain't necessary grin

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Clash01: 9:54pm On May 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
The World has gone insane is speedily and Fericiously headed to the Great tribulation.

Here is just a short list of some things that have happened RECENTLY
-Wars and rumors of more wars
-Pestilences that has taken so any lives
-Food Shortages
-Nuclear Threats
-Third Temple News
-Blood red sky
-Alien disclosure
-Operation Chariots of fire
-Temple mount tension
-Russia pulling out of Syria and giving it to Iran
-Huge earthquakes
-China lockdown
-Microchip push
-Information monitoring
And much more!

Keep looking up!
It's gonna be more insane, mader and Crazier once the saints are taken away which is anytime now.

THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN : IT'S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT! THE ULTIMATE PROPHETIC CONVERGENCE! IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!

It has happened Oga and you're not among the saints!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by rolexino(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
take heart. Till then.... Cry no more yet
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria politicians can never think of this in their lifetime
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by harry2sexy(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2022
Even underground city has light, nigeria is cursed abeg

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by BigBizzy(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2022
...,and the president of Nigeria is still buhari....hahahaha...man has been posting third niger bridge pictures for us weekly.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.