Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (56733 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Fireson: 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
hustle don show... grin
Softboy001:

Then I think I am what you looking for. Send me a dm on WhatsApp and let your our dream come ture. My age is 27 but I don't look it at all. I look 22
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by femisplash: 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
SisterFire:
...U are still a small boy my son.
If I( sisterfire ) am ontop riding a boy he will be like ' pls stop I'm not comfortable with this rough sex' cheesy
No matter ur strength you must be a boy under me crying for me to" wait a bit"
Fyi the last time I slept under a man is in 1997 ie my lover then.
I know u don't me !!! cheesy cheesy
You must have been rolling with some small D.
Hold on a minute, I think I understand you now, you like dominating a man and put them on BDSM. Are you?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by OlawaleBammie: 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
apple30:

I recommend mosudii grin

Ah!
Ah!!
Ah!!!

U must be really wicked bro cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Bnaira7(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
I'm 17yrs
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile!
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Bnaira7(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2022
How old are you
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by possibilita(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
Your location cool
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 4:08pm On May 20, 2022
femisplash:

You must have been rolling with some small D.
Hold on a minute, I think I understand you now, you like dominating a man and put them on BDSM. Are you?
...beyond that my love...I see men ,same way a dutchlady sees her golden retriever .
If a man is feeling dominiary that's his cup of tea oh yeah ... But he must cry like a baby first then gasp for breathe .

Small , fat and long dick are same in loyalty ...case closed
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
Softboy001:

Then I think I am what you looking for. Send me a dm on WhatsApp and let your our dream come ture. My age is 27 but I don't look it at all. I look 22
Attach some pics
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by kunle75(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

There is nothing wrong with you.

Its your choice too
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SPAMBOX7: 4:50pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

See how dirty your hair is at DP.. That already says a lot cheesy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by femisplash: 5:02pm On May 20, 2022
SisterFire:
...beyond that my love...I see men ,same way a dutchlady sees her golden retriever .
If a man is feeling dominiary that's his cup of tea oh yeah ... But he must cry like a baby first then gasp for breathe .

Small , fat and long dick are same in loyalty ...case closed
No matter how strong & virile a man, he must cry like a baby under you. You make me laugh.
Anyways, I have gone past the stage of wanting to impress a woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by UgoEvans(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2022
Lolzz
If she need am..I dey willing to give back to back
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Fahrenhite(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Don't talk too much, lets be friends. Send me a private message ❤️
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by MisterKennedy(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Rose please reply my message. I don't you a message a couple of days ago but you didn't reply.

Let's talk about this personally. The truth is that I like you. I don't really know if I'm older than you or not but please give me a chance Rose. Even if you don't want a serious relationship now, it's fine, at your own pace. But please let me be your man Rose. Please let me love you.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by heyhey2016: 6:16pm On May 20, 2022
drimzsmoke:

The reason is below sir!!!
boss abeg what's the name of this book?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Bluellake: 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Bring your pu$$yy over, let me wide it more, already know na well that's too wide and open all time so let me see how far I can go baby girl grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Wwwq: 7:09pm On May 20, 2022
Then go for them
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
See how dirty your hair is at DP.. That already says a lot cheesy
wow I can't believe how stupid some men or boy are, I am rocking my natural dread that I spend almost all your salary for a year on, you call it dirty undecided
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SPAMBOX7: 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
wow I can't believe how stupid some men or boy are, I am rocking my natural dread that I spend almost all your salary for a year on, you call it dirty undecided
My salary for a year wow... I never knew girls with stin.king hairs earn that much cheesy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
My salary for a year wow... I never knew girls with stin.king hairs earn that much cheesy
Lol I don't have time to trade words with you! But next time don't go about calling a beautiful African woman hair dirty becos she is on dread! Thanks
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by adebayo987: 8:02pm On May 20, 2022
SisterFire:
...Don't mind those naive small boys like
Lol! You see your life? You know i've said the truth... Don't worry, dear, the truth is always bitter! You need to be very moral.

Men quickly go to women that dress attractively just to release. But when they want to marry/settle down, they look for the moral and upright ones. However, good women are scarce, so there will be more delay in marriage as well as more breakups and divorces now than ever because many women of today are "quick to open for smaller boys to release"
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 20, 2022
adebayo987:
Lol! You see your life? You know i've said the truth... Don't worry, dear, the truth is always bitter! You need to be very moral.

Men quickly go to women that dress attractively just to release. But when they want to marry/settle down, they look for the moral and upright ones. However, good women are scarce, so there will be more delay in marriage as well as more breakups and divorces now than ever because many women of today are "quick to open for smaller boys to release"
Shut up you native boy! A lady is expressing herself about her sexual life! You open your stinking mouth and call her an immoral woman...shame on you boy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Delacroix6(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
Wow. You look gorgeous.
Let's link up.. Our relationship might turn out just fine..
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SPAMBOX7: 8:15pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
Lol I don't have time to trade words with you! But next time don't go about calling a beautiful African woman hair dirty becos she is on dread! Thanks
Honestly I ain't seen nun beautiful about you. I'm just being honest don't be offended
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Digmygold: 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
Lovelife433:
u no won fvck old and saggy pvssy?

Saggy like your mama own.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by adebayo987: 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
Shut up you native boy! A lady is expressing herself about her sexual life! You open your stinking mouth and call her an immoral woman...shame on you boy
Fvck off, clown... How did my comment become your business? Of course, There's nothing wrong with that but situations push women into that act which has become her norm and of course, she can't admit it. Apart from sex, fashion and luxury as a tool to seek attention from male folks, what else can Olosho women [excluding the morally fit ones] offer?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Lovelife433(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Digmygold:

Saggy like my mama own.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Digmygold: 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
Lovelife433:
u no won fvck my mama old and saggy pvssy?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
adebayo987:
Fvck off, clown... How did my comment become your business? Of course, There's nothing wrong with that but situations push women into that act which has become her norm and of course, she can't admit it. Apart from sex, fashion and luxury as a tool to seek attention from male folks, what else can Olosho women [excluding the morally fit ones] offer?
This is my thread so your comment is my biz, you actually went off key with your comments! I am affected by the comments too, so because we prefer younger guys it now makes us immoral...well that is what your low IQ can come up with grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
adebayo987:

... Boy u know nothing about sex and femaledom .
U forget about real females who go to big dick men to calm their vibrating vaginal walls ,but go for shortdicks for marriage.
U need to be thought few lesons
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
...lolz grin don't waste your precious time on a 19yrs old.
His type will report to his momma for fvcking him hard and rough.
He knows nothing about life and it's variables and poverty has blocked his brain . I will enchant his dream tonight.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by cardoctor(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2022
Very normal. Who don't like fresh sauce?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.