Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (56734 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Lovelife433(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
Digmygold:

Thunder faya you.
u no won fvck old and saggy pvssy?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by compton11(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
UgoEvans:
I am attracted to older women Sha
Weird though but that's just how it is for me
45 plus
me too I'm attracted to older women like 30 to 35
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by CCC2(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
The is not age verification when logging in to any Punnani. Just satisfy ur crave .
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by pegix(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your life. Any ways I'm 19 if you are 39
lie kill u there
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Juanmike(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2022
It's Onyi22 that made the post, you can't convince me otherwise.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by dadavivo: 10:07am On May 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your life. Any ways I'm 19 if you are 39

You don pass JAMB?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Lilsameey: 10:07am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile!
Nikky, Am 20, more than 6 foot tall, financially okay. Let's link up.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by GloriousGbola: 10:07am On May 20, 2022
COUGAR alert!

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ufotty2001: 10:08am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

You look skinny and malnourished. Girls like you like Pri.cks. I have a girl that look skinny like u! She can fuc.k from morning till night

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by drimzsmoke(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2022
rickpat:
it's more of a psychological thing....some women tend to like men younger than them because they feel a younger guy that has the guts to woo them is a very bold guy and can defend them at all things...and secondly the older a woman gets the more possibility she might marry a younger man because most men of her age will prefer much younger girls....and also they feel being with a younger man would enhance their chances of getting pregnant ( that's for woman close to and above 40).....the thing is first be Happy and confident with whoever you choose to be with

The reason is below sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by rippa(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

How old are u
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by phemmyfour: 10:11am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Do you have money
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by bunmi0130: 10:13am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

How old are you??
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Scolari020(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2022
Cool
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

The problem is that most are just broke guys who have nothing to offer you. Just to have s.ex while you keep treating infection/aborting.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by IPTVplug: 10:15am On May 20, 2022
Watch upto 18000 LIVE TV Channels, Including Complete DSTV Channels and VOD streaming 100% Native Players ( Good Video Quality ) Live TV and VOD Streaming Account info & Support Screen For Smart TV, Android Box, PC and Mobile Phones.

Contact me for 24hrs free trial.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Powersurge: 10:15am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

1. You look young yourself.
2. Nothing is wrong with being in love with younger girls (you could be sued for sexual harassment b*nging under 18 boys.
3. I have dated about 3 older women. One was about 10 years older than me. And I loved the experience.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Dest8sman: 10:16am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

I'm available for you. I'm seventy-five years old.

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by johndho(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2022
But las las I dey like those older ladies, especially those milf. Dominating older ladies dey sweet wella

Abeg no come attack me oo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Maverick777: 10:16am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

A quick one dear.
i've noticed something quite strange about you, if you're truly a female tho.
you could send an e-mail(if you want to).
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Rugaria: 10:16am On May 20, 2022
Should I put dye on my gray hairs to qualify?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by BabaIbo: 10:18am On May 20, 2022
I like older ladies, but the ones with sense and manners.

The statement above is based on my experience dating both younger and older ladies.

PS: I doubt if you're a female but let the cruise continue...

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 20, 2022
Softboy001:

Then I think I am what you looking for. Send me a dm on WhatsApp and let your our dream come ture. My age is 27 but I don't look it at all. I look 22

Na wa! What is your mission? Wetin you get to offer?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ikpumbe(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Let's date. Dm me
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Gboy5050: 10:19am On May 20, 2022
Terkx:
❤️
Chat Me up if I can be attracted to u 08037782248
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
Paedophile, go and fucck a dog if you are Hot and leave young boys alone.

How exactly is she a pedophile?!! Are men also pedophiles for being attracted to ladies over 15 years their junior?!!

Was Ojukwu's relationship with Bianca also pedophilia?!!

Is Ned Nwoko a pedophile?!!

Every man or woman above 18 is an adult, and can choose to date older people! Simple!

Many of you Nigerians continue to amaze me with your low levels of common reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 10:19am On May 20, 2022
Androgens:
Hairy balls Negro, It's better you start finding something tangible to do with your life other than Impersonating the Vagina People.

Lol
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:20am On May 20, 2022
Cradle snatcher spotted ..anyway it's old thing with most older men too.i see lot of young girls having sexual espades with older guys too ..who cares abeg .so far it's not a minor and no be rape or sodomy undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ikpumbe(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2022
Ninisun:

The problem is that most are just broke guys who have nothing to offer you. Just to have s.ex while you keep treating infection/aborting.

That's harsh
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by KingDash: 10:21am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

you get money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.