Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (56728 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Uniquekriss(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile!
how old are you and what age range are you attracted to.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 20, 2022
If na man now all those bitter ladies go done dey scream paedophile since morning. Now dem quiet dey look undecided
Modified: I just saw her profile na small girl sef.. konji is just messing with her. Na proper drilling she need nothing else.. that crazy type

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by rickpat(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2022
Southernigbo:
well d older a woman get the more difficult it is 4 her 2 sustain pregnancy 2 full term and also d more difficult it is 4 her deliver by herself without CS, but u see those young girls, 15 to 23, they are superb in terms of getting pregnant , sustaining it and easy delivery without CS.
yes
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by AlphaTaikun: 10:58am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

The 19 year-old will get tired of
the 39 year-old within 10 years
of marriage and start craving for a younger sexy broad because of the 20 years age gap. Pure infatuation phase.

2 years to 5 years maximum age difference between 2 emotionally intelligent people works fine IMHO.

Bruce Willis' ex-wife got married to a much younger toyboy who was over 10 years younger a few years
back but the dude later ditched her.

Before the handsome Richard 'Mofe Damijo got married to Jumobi Adegbesan, he used to be married to the media entrepreneur, May Ellen Ezekiel who was 5 years older than him for some years and they had a lovable marriage till she painfully passed on after a surgery back in the day.

My honest opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by UgoEvans(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2022
Let the client be the judge of that
Let's talk boss
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 10:59am On May 20, 2022
That’s how it starts. Before you know it you will graduate to liking underaged boys. Report yourself to the nearest police station for your own safety.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Gatekeepers: 10:59am On May 20, 2022
Pray that God should give you a man after your heart so that you'll get married and forget about Playing around. Otherwise you will wake up one morning and discover you have wasted all your time pursuing shadow. And by then you will start saying all men are scam.

May God help you!
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by rickpat(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2022
drimzsmoke:

The reason is below sir!!!
nice graph...quite explicit...thanks
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by pacespot(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Definitely you don't have olosho blood running in your vein, some Nigerian women who are oloshos would rather say they are attracted to older men like their ancestors. I don't think anything is wrong with you. If you are above 30 and close to 40 years of age, there is nothing bad if you are attracted to younger guys like 19 or 20 something. All that matters is the maturity from the other person.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by rita25(f): 11:00am On May 20, 2022
YOU BE VAMPIRE SUCKING BLOOD AND YOU LIKE IT WITHENERGY HARD AND ROUGH ...............MANDY KISS RELATION grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Gatekeepers: 11:04am On May 20, 2022
Dende123:
USE NUTMEG TO GET A JOB AND WIN A JOB INTERVIEW, CONTRACT AND ALSO TO ATTRACT GOOD LUCK.

Are you looking for a job? This is for you. It's so effective in job hunting.

Do you have any upcoming interviews? This is for you.

Nutmeg has a lot of spiritual benefits one of which is good luck attraction.

With just simple steps. Secure that job now with nutmeg. Get a job now. Get a call to duty with nutmeg. Are you going for a contract interview? Nutmeg got you covered.

Using Nutmeg to attract Favour and Job opportunity.

Please make sure you're spiritually clean before doing this so that it can work for you. If No, pick up one episode of the spiritual cleansing and bath before doing this.

Steps.

1. Get a blended nutmeg. If you have the seed, you can blend.
.... Keep Reading by clicking the link below to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7133967/spiritual-orientation-tips-spiritual-o.t/5

Nothing can be more effective than his creator. If I should give my attention to a seed to give me favour and good will, then what do I do about God my creator, who gave me Dominion over everything he created, including that your seed?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by kingRagnarr: 11:05am On May 20, 2022
I used to think am not normal cos i was only interested in ladies older than me
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Austineva(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your life. Any ways I'm 19 if you are 39
with 79likes. Alu mee grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by 5Stargadget: 11:05am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

I’m just under 28 what do you think wink
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
Even me ! I love how they respect me so much and also the romance
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by harmargedon: 11:08am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

I'm here for you.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by fotadmowmend(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2022
Do whatever that makes u happy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by manontree: 11:11am On May 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your life. Any ways I'm 19 if you are 39

You people won't kee person. This made my day
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by femisplash: 11:12am On May 20, 2022
She is being definitive. She only wants the sex, young dudes with angry dicks that can make those fluids roll down the coochie. Your Pm definitely gonna blow up today.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Donbazooka: 11:14am On May 20, 2022
Prospective sugar Mummy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Mattwillz: 11:14am On May 20, 2022
We4all:

Are you tall, hot and sexy enough? If yes, I have a client for you.
I'm interested..35-40+
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Softboy001:

Then I think I am what you looking for. Send me a dm on WhatsApp and let your our dream come ture. My age is 27 but I don't look it at all. I look 22
Simple boy angry
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Igbojihadist: 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
And who told I am upto 38 Don't go about calling people malnourished, because I am nourished than all your folks combined!
well am an igbo guy am 23 i would like to know you more
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Unclesamo(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Softboy001:

Then I think I am what you looking for. Send me a dm on WhatsApp and let your our dream come ture. My age is 27 but I don't look it at all. I look 22
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by femisplash: 11:18am On May 20, 2022
SisterFire:
Even me ! I love how to respect me so much and also the romance
When a younger guy is hitting the coochie, his ego is being fed and respect becomes minimal.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by We4all: 11:19am On May 20, 2022
Mattwillz:

I'm interested..35-40+

You haven’t answered the question.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Quantum22: 11:21am On May 20, 2022
How old are you lemme check something......�
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Mattwillz: 11:22am On May 20, 2022
We4all:

Of course i'm tall,sexy with a long mandigo grin
We4all:

Of course i'm tall,sexy with a long mandigo
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by emmy4real94(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Amazingsmith: 11:26am On May 20, 2022
I can be your 19, if you can be my 39�
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:26am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

You're perfectly fine...Perhaps you just find it sweet to be the domineering one in a relationship..Right? People differ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.