Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (56766 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ayotade09(m): 1:48am On May 21, 2022
Do you have money? if yes I am 22 and single
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Blacklion3: 2:29am On May 21, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You seem malnourished anyways, if you're 38 anyone would hardly notice.
nairalanders and bad mout
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 2:53am On May 21, 2022
It's hard trying to date younger men. They have no sense of loyalty

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by adebayo987: 8:41am On May 21, 2022
SisterFire:
... Boy u know nothing about sex and femaledom .
U forget about real females who go to big dick men to calm their vibrating vaginal walls ,but go for shortdicks for marriage.
U need to be thought few lesons
Thanks for the add up... You have also confirmed other arguments that only what women can offer is sex and that's all they have and know! How many women inventors do we have on earth from history till date? Very little like less than 1000 on a global scale... How many women can you find in brothels globally from history till date? Billions!

Thanks for validating all my comments.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by adebayo987: 8:47am On May 21, 2022
Nikrose:
This is my thread so your comment is my biz, you actually went off key with your comments! I am affected by the comments too, so because we prefer younger guys it now makes us immoral...well that is what your low IQ can come up with grin
Lol! I don't need to repeat words... You know the truth in my comments. And yes, you're on to young men because older men don't seem to take you seriously. It happens, so, it's not new.

Widows, single moms, ugly old ladies, including the wealthy ones that men can't afford, etc. mostly end up with smaller boys because that's the only option left for them to apease their sexual nature. Nothing more or less.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 11:00am On May 21, 2022
adebayo987:
Thanks for the add up... You have also confirmed other arguments that only what women can offer is sex and that's all they have and know! How many women inventors do we have on earth from history till date? Very little like less than 1000 on a global scale... How many women can you find in brothels globally from history till date? Billions!

Thanks for validating all my comments.
...small boy , u lack sense .
So women who pay men for sex and women who seek men rather than vibrators for sexual satisfactions are prostitutes okwaaya?
U are dumb my son

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 11:01am On May 21, 2022
Mihzwhitesutana:
It's hard trying to date younger men. They have no sense of loyalty
... Adebayo987 is one of them , when he sleeps with a woman more virtuous than his mum & sisters ,he goes about singing about it like Brazil who won the world cup trophy.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 11:04am On May 21, 2022
adebayo987:
Lol! I don't need to repeat words... You know the truth in my comments. And yes, you're on to young men because older men don't seem to take you seriously. It happens, so, it's not new.

Widows, single moms, ugly old ladies, including the wealthy ones that men can't afford, etc. mostly end up with smaller boys because that's the only option left for them to apease their sexual nature. Nothing more or less.
...You are one hell of a lady hater. But I will treat your madness then use u as a scape goat for likes of obamamessi and acidbath to take lesson.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Acidbath: 11:07am On May 21, 2022
SisterFire Sisterwhr0£:
...You are one hell of a lady hater. But I will treat your madness then use u as a scape goat for likes of obamamessi and acidbath to take lesson.

The ritualist father of your daughter, have you taught him a lesson?

You still collect money from him to feed till today. Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2022
Acidbath:

The ritualist father of your daughter, have you taught him a lesson?

You still collect money from him to feed till today. Ashawo kobo kobo.
...koyyes wail is permitted .
I sacked you from my firm and I will do that again to anyone from ur side.
Frustrated soul .
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Acidbath: 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
SisterFire:
...I, SisterFire aka husbandsna, I am a public toilet with 3 different children from 3 Ipob ritualists. I am a Frustrated soul. embarassed

Your confessions are allowed. Ipob h@rl0t. grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 1:48pm On May 21, 2022
Acidbath:

I acidbath aka koyyes cleans sisterfire's sweet ixora scent anus with my tongue everynight b4 sleep ,I love sisterfire's pussy with passion her vulva scents drives me nuts.

...pls stop loving me pls my slave I'm your goddess
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2022
Acidbath u said when they thread ur path no one remains same okwaaya?
I will sensually and erotically demonise u that ur soul bcoms dirty u Goat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Acidbath: 1:52pm On May 21, 2022
SisterFire:
.I want to suck all d c0cks of redpillers and broke touts on nairaland becos I am a good 4 nothin prostitute and wil continue 2 b so till I drop dead. grin

cheesy ok
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Acidbath: 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
SisterFire:
Acidbath, my name is ashawo kobo hahaha

Ok grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Acidbath: 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
SisterFire:
I was rejected for bbn audition ing because I smell like a pig hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Transcriber: 3:13pm On May 21, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile!
I'm less than 21 smiley
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Hadampson(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2022
Ninisun:

The problem is that most are just broke guys who have nothing to offer you. Just to have s.ex while you keep treating infection/aborting.

Most?
That's not true. Just say some.
Not every guy in their early twenties are broke.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Hadampson(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

How exactly is she a pedophile?!! Are men also pedophiles for being attracted to ladies over 15 years their junior?!!

Was Ojukwu's relationship with Bianca also pedophilia?!!

Is Ned Nwoko a pedophile?!!

Every man or woman above 18 is an adult, and can choose to date older people! Simple!

Many of you Nigerians continue to amaze me with your low levels of common reasoning.

Their level of reasoning is one of the reasons why this country is retrogressing
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 21, 2022
Hadampson:

Most?
That's not true. Just say some.
Not every guy in their early twenties are broke.

Are you in your early twenties?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Hadampson(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2022
Ninisun:

Are you in your early twenties?

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
Hadampson:

Yes. Why do you ask?

Okay.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Viktor6000(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2022
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Viktor6000(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2022
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Viktor6000(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2022
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2022
Viktor6000:

Hey there, wanna connect?

We are connected already.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by 1879a: 1:53am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
I'm less than 21 smiley
[/s]
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Viktor6000(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Ninisun:

We are connected already.

Well meant via email, WhatsApp or anywhere else apart from here so we could get chatty and know each other better if you're up for that.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Digmygold:

Thunder faya you.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your life. Any ways I'm 19 if you are 39

189likes.. I'm now a celebrity here, iya yin.
lol
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Chrisnrld: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Oga, no go run person grandma o.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Maleekdon: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2022
I must get the money back even if it costs me N1m – Man who booked flight for slayqueen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtG6LNkxgyg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.