Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (56726 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 11:34am On May 20, 2022
ikpumbe:

That's harsh

You can still tender your application... grin, but that's the 100% truth na.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ThePlugg(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2022
Good for you,thank God u know wetin u want sef
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Ifyboy0999: 11:39am On May 20, 2022
So what's holding you back??
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by enonche85(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile!

Let's see your picture fess before we agree on the "sexy" part...?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by enonche85(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2022
Digmygold:

Thunder faya you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Akerele44(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

U can chats me up if u wants us to be friends
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by enonche85(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
And who told I am upto 38 Don't go about calling people malnourished, because I am nourished than all your folks combined!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by enonche85(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
And who told I am upto 38 Don't go about calling people malnourished, because I am nourished than all your folks combined!

I would love to know you if you don't mind.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ajademola2000(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2022
You are not alone. So many female feel the same way. They are attracted to younger ones, but we tend to pretend a lot in this world. Live your life. The saying is always live and let’s live . As a man I know how many elderly woman I would have dicked (Married, single and widow) but I’m not the type. Age is just a number jare, enjoy your life my lady

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Testimony1988(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2022
Hmmmm, if that will make you live peacefully with him no problem, but not when you marry him, you will start disrespecting him as a result of the age difference.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 11:52am On May 20, 2022
ajademola2000:
You are not alone. So many female feel the same way. They are attracted to younger ones, but we tend to pretend a lot in this world. Live your life. The saying is always live and let’s live . As a man I know how many elderly woman I would have dicked (Married, single and widow) but I’m not the type. Age is just a number jare, enjoy your life my lady
wow I love your mentality, thanks for this nice words kiss
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by KIDfurniture(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2022
Please upload your pictures here or let’s chat in private . I also like women older than me. I’m so happy I found someone we share the same interest… I m 24 and have my own business and property .

Nikrose:

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by JBoss25(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
Omoh, I like this vawulence oo grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by zakkxx: 11:55am On May 20, 2022
If na for marriage it is good! But chop and go? My Sister how many men go chop you finish! May God open your eyes oo!! Men only have financial clock while you have a biological clock be wise!!
Nikrose:

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by zeusdgrt(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Interested?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Obansy112(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Future Sugar Mummy!!
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by OyinO: 11:58am On May 20, 2022
There's nothing wrong with that. It's natural.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SisterFire(f): 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
femisplash:

When a younger guy is hitting the coochie, his ego is being fed and respect becomes minimal.
...Ego being fed u said?
When I will be ontop riding him won't he be crying 4 joy?
Ego my foot.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by AprokoGirl: 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by IamGblaize(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2022
Well it's no big deal...you're beautiful by the way....
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Princeton92(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

I'm 9years younger, can we align babe??
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
SisterFire:
...Ego being fed u said?
Ego my foot.
Abi he will be shouting for joy sef sisterfire you bad grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by sirsugar(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
While me like younger girls
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 20, 2022
IamGblaize:
Well it's no big deal...you're beautiful by the way....
Thanks!
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by dasuki4real: 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
Toor
Sugar mummy heather����
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by femisplash: 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
SisterFire:
...Ego being fed u said?
Ego my foot.
When a younger dude hitting the kitty of an older lady, he sees you as his conquest, doesn't matter who's ontop. Regardless your age, his ego boosts continually as he dicks you till he gets enough.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by happney65: 12:24pm On May 20, 2022
Wa do mi
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by VirileNelly2420: 12:26pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Hmm, I still remember how u attested d 19yrs old guy was hot, nd wishing u were in d older lady's shoe...

Maybe it's natural. Atleast some guys do fall for gals older dan dem.

But, make sure u can endure o, cos certainly, d guy will always c it u're the one running after him, and probably make jest of u at ur back esp wen with his peers/guys.

... witnessed...
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

I don’t think you should feel bad about it, am attracted to ladies older than I am as well,lost my virginity at the age of 15,2001 to a lady that was almost 10years older than me…I easy get to communicate with them freely and in-depth understanding…I can’t even remember the last time I went on a date with a lady of 28 n below…even my random sex life is 30 and above…even at 36 I still prefer and toast ladies older than me and the single mothers are good to communicate well as hell…so my dear live ur life

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by VirileNelly2420: 12:32pm On May 20, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You seem malnourished anyways, if you're 38 anyone would hardly notice.
Which one is malnourished kwa?

Should look older wen malnourished.

I think She's rather cute nd graceful.
Eva young look, just like Genevieve Nnaji.

...hope am not gushing anyways...

Oh, could be a bearded gang crew personified! grin grin. Street bad

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by VirileNelly2420: 12:36pm On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
I think he misused words...
U simply look eva young.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.