Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood (65650 Views)

I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
123papas:
Slightly above average, perfect for portables but the best size is seven inches and eight inches for wide girls
Length doesn't matter as much as girth.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you were created without any mistakes!
You should learn to accept and love yourself the way you are. What truly matters is what you think of yourself and not what others have to say about you!

I am a slim fulani girl and I have been attacked for being too slim but guess what? Coming from two slim parents and having a functioning brain, I have learned to love and adore myself - that includes my body, regardless of what others have to say.

If it makes it any better, why don't you wear two swimming pants instead of one?

Swimming is so much fun!
I used two weeks (daily) to learn how to swim.

It exercises your whole body and leaves you exhausted enough to have a great night's sleep.

Have fun and learn to accept yourself the way you are!
shut up skinny ass girl flatchested hoe

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by clarifier: 11:01am On May 30, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.
This isn't even a problem since the erect size is okay.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.
This will make my small water-shrunk D to be really visible.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?
Try and get black seed the raw one not the powdered, use 1 teaspoon of it chew and swallow it every morning before eating anything, do not eat or drink anything till for 30 minutes and get a warm water and drink, the taste was not sweet don't put it all at once in your mouth try it small small but with time you will get use to it. Within 10 to 14 days you will be amazed with the result by God grace.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 11:42am On May 30, 2022
clarifier:
Try and get black seed the raw one not the powdered, use 1 teaspoon of it chew and swallow it every morning before eating anything, do not eat or drink anything till for 30 minutes and get a warm water and drink, the taste was not sweet don't put it all at once in your mouth try it small small but with time you will get use to it. Within 10 to 14 days you will be amazed with the result by God grace.

Thanks for your input.

What specific effect will I see from the use of the black seed?

I appreciate your response.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 11:44am On May 30, 2022
Abba114:
shut up skinny ass girl flatchested hoe

Bro that's very immature.
What has she done to you that warrants body shaming?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by clarifier: 12:24pm On May 30, 2022
LINSAR:

Thanks for your input.

The problem of the penis shrinking when you enters pool, it will maintain its size.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Elidrisy20: 12:32pm On May 30, 2022
How big is the prick? Let us see it first
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 2:16pm On May 30, 2022
clarifier:
The problem of the penis shrinking when you enters pool, it will maintain its size.

Alright.Thanks.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by ssoofftt(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by clarifier: 5:21pm On May 30, 2022
LINSAR:

Alright.Thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by tipsy242: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2022
LINSAR:

Thanks for your input.

Hi Bro, please may i know if you tried the black seed stuff and did it work?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
tipsy242:

Hi Bro, please may i know if you tried the black seed stuff and did it work?
I haven't started using it.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by tipsy242: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
LINSAR:

I haven't started using it.
Alright, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.