Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood (65651 Views)

I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Calebigor(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
shut up.... Just shut the fvvvck up!! Don't give the poor boy hope , when all you crave for is big gbola... Tell him the truth small gbola have no place on the food chain..
Nonsense
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Khalifahoodz: 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin To avoid the disgrace wear agbada when swimming na
wisdom bro, i repeat wisdom. No long cap! Too many werey everywhere.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Flipmac(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
Frales6:
hahahahahahaha. this made me remember one guy I dated one time....penis just slim like cigar, if you wan hold something you go dey find am. I wonder how them take circumcise am when him small bcoz the thing small well well.
Lol. Did you enjoy the sex?

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by frozen70(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

Ahn ahn hanty frozen.You want the poor thing to suffocate? grin

Lol, hahaha, what else do you think I should have said
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by pholu88(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
Let see the gbola
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by teeshet: 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
123papas:
Is that a problem? The advantage of such penis is that when erect, it is very turgid, almost unbendable and shiny. So you are lucky
is six inches big enough?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by frozen70(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Zulu2022:
for how long hahahahah

For asong as he can be comfortable with it
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by SPOLO(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.
This isn't even a problem since the erect size is okay.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.
This will make my small water-shrunk D to be really visible.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?
you have a grower dicckkk.

Na even for cold weather e dey worse pass e go just shrink like say na small pikin own....but once it rises eh hehehehehe....
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by AishaDant(f): 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
Shadysen:
are you sure your a Fulani? How do you learn English?

I am, proudly!

I am slightly offended by these questions you asked me. So, because I am fulani, I belong in the bush chasing cows?
I am from a highly educated family.

Everyone deserves an education regardless of tribe.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by AishaDant(f): 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
Bignuell:
Soo much calmness in this whole context. I've shot an email already grin

What if I am married or taken?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by teeshet: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
Frales6:
hahahahahahaha. this made me remember one guy I dated one time....penis just slim like cigar, if you wan hold something you go dey find am. I wonder how them take circumcise am when him small bcoz the thing small well well.
shut up prostitute!
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by AishaDant(f): 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

Perfect shape, perfect size. You look gorgeous.

Thank you!

Compliments are a nice way of getting my attention and personality keeps it or loses it. smiley
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Shadysen: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

I am, proudly!

I am slightly offended by these questions you asked me. So, because I am fulani, I belong in the bush chasing cows?
I am from a highly educated family.

Everyone deserves an education regardless of tribe.
my bad, yeah we down south see you guys as cows, we heard you guys hate western education, you guys preferred to send little ones to Islamic schools
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Gee64: 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
I believe the dick also swims in any towtow you hammar. Just thinking though grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by AishaDant(f): 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
Shadysen:
my bad, yeah we down south see you guys as cows, we heard you guys hate western education, you guys preferred to send little ones to Islamic schools

You apologized and then admitted that you see us as cows? Apology not accepted!!!!

I heard a certain tribe in the South eats human beings and over there, it is pretty normal for them. Guess what? That does not mean I believe the whole tribe or anyone from that tribe eats human beings. Maybe some of them but definitely not all. Same thing applies to us as fulanis...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Bignuell(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

What if I am married or taken?
If you're married, my blessings ma'am but if you're taken let me take you back, in fact, let's take ourselves on trial and if it's non of the above, it won't hurt to shot me your personal number grin I come with the kind of calmness a cold shower gives grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Shadysen: 3:31pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

You apologized and then admitted that you see us as cows? Apology not accepted!!!!

I heard a certain tribe in the South eats human beings and over there, it is pretty normal for them. Guess what? That does not mean I believe the whole tribe or anyone from that tribe eats human beings. Maybe some of them but definitely not all. Same thing applies to us as fulanis...
sorry my dear, pls, what is book haram?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by ObaOfEsan: 3:34pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

Thank you!

Compliments are a nice way of getting my attention and personality keeps it or loses it. smiley

Please, Can we talk via WhatsApp?
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Silentgroper(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you were created without any mistakes!
You should learn to accept and love yourself the way you are. What truly matters is what you think of yourself and not what others have to say about you!

I am a slim fulani girl and I have been attacked for being too slim but guess what? Coming from two slim parents and having a functioning brain, I have learned to love and adore myself - that includes my body, regardless of what others have to say.

If it makes it any better, why don't you wear two swimming pants instead of one?

Swimming is so much fun!
I used two weeks (daily) to learn how to swim.

It exercises your whole body and leaves you exhausted enough to have a great night's sleep.

Have fun and learn to accept yourself the way you are!
Scoffs**
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Silentgroper(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
fitinwell:

Then get a pretty lady to join you in the Pool...
And d attention towards him multiplies..
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Josphine4good(f): 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
Sapphire94:

I love You
Love you too
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Silentgroper(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2022
IamMobisola:
Lol, see replies from guys saying he didn’t create himself so he should be confident with the size he has and yet they are the same ones that bodyshame slim girls, flat boobs and flat ass girls all over the internet.
LOl
are u one of those girls?. Bet u are...

Dnt mind them. Be proud of ur body, dnt let nobody make u feel otherwise.. Right aishadant? grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by maasoap(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Yimmu... Even your erect size no go pass the length of my middle finger grin
See ehn Broski, me no kuku sigh, I dey proud of weytin Allah gimme..I fii just dey Waka naked if e possible, make people heads dey turn like " kileleyii"? grin grin

But your moniker says "f"! Are you on nairaland to scam people?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by IamMobisola(f): 4:20pm On May 20, 2022
Silentgroper:
are u one of those girls?. Bet u are...

Dnt mind them. Be proud of ur body, dnt let nobody make u feel otherwise.. Right aishadant? grin
No I am not a slim girl but it’s annoying how these men slutshame women for saying they can’t date guys with micro d*cks.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by snoopz: 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
Na by force to swim? Den swim at night, hotels dey open their swimming pool at night
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Silentgroper(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2022
IamMobisola:

No I am not a slim girl but it’s annoying how these men slutshame women for saying they can’t date guys with micro d*cks.

grin ..

Pay no attention them..
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 20, 2022
maasoap:

But your moniker says "f"! Are you on nairaland to scam people?
Am I the only nigga here with the "f" moniker? lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by illuminutty: 4:52pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

Back in uni,in the hostel,guys do throw subtle jabs at me for my small manhood.It might be jokingly but it really gets to me.....more than enough to make one insecure.

It is not your fault. I am sure you have other features like height, colour or fine face that others don't. Life no balance. Nobody has it all... only a few. I knw someone then in the uni as well who had tiny wee-wee and he would make so much joke out of it that you would want to have small pr1ck. He had most beautiful and curvy happening chics around him.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by passionberry(f): 4:55pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
To avoid the disgrace wear agbada when swimming na
grin grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by SedoAlhaji(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you were created without any mistakes!
You should learn to accept and love yourself the way you are. What truly matters is what you think of yourself and not what others have to say about you!

I am a slim fulani girl and I have been attacked for being too slim but guess what? Coming from two slim parents and having a functioning brain, I have learned to love and adore myself - that includes my body, regardless of what others have to say.

If it makes it any better, why don't you wear two swimming pants instead of one?

Swimming is so much fun!
I used two weeks (daily) to learn how to swim.

It exercises your whole body and leaves you exhausted enough to have a great night's sleep.

Have fun and learn to accept yourself the way you are!
I hardly drop comment here but I must confess you are amazing

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Silentgroper(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

fulani tribe is not even native to nigeria b4 u start picking offence here and there..

98% of ur folks would rather parade cows hanging daggers across them like some archaic fvck.. I bet ur self acclaimed educated ass has the same daggers lying around u somewhere.

It irks me whenever i see them moving around wit daggers like something or someone threatens them whilst they're d fvcking threat to our fvcking society.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 5:18pm On May 20, 2022
meobizy:
Person wey don either chop belleful or Seun Must Chop story of the day.

I've been seeing this your "Seún must chop story of the day" allover different threads.Don't you feel it's getting stale, boring and generic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.