Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood (65653 Views)

I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by michoim(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
To avoid the disgrace wear agbada when swimming na
Lol
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Emma2Seconds: 10:13am On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Zulu2022: 10:14am On May 20, 2022
Make money first after,go to the United State or india and do enlargement of organ like Mandingo own,my brother dick matters,it makes u feel insecure,right? Even insecure babes are doing surgery fr there small breath and buttocks,that de only way I can help,wen a man reaches 20 highest,ur organ stop growing, nothing on earth,even cream nd all that but except surgery,which can only add it,there are implantment that are not silicone, cutting of some of ur body tissue to add it to make it flaccid,but on that,there is hope bro,in next year's to come ,ur dick will be adding fat and become flaccid as time goes on,only adding fat..
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Naustine(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2022
LoL...never have I viewed having a big d**k as a big deal . But after seeing this thread, I guess I should go for Thanksgiving this Sunday mehn!!

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Makinaki: 10:14am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

Lol. LWKMD
This your own bad mouth na follow come, bro. You just made my day.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by illuminutty: 10:14am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

This will make my small water-shrunk D to be really visible.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?

You must be so insecure to give this a thought. Own your body and have the courage to accept what you cannot change. You didn't create yourself and you would have chosen your preferred size if you were part of the creation decision making process. So far the d1ck is healthy and can impregnate a woman, every other thing is secondary. Whoever says e no reach am is on their own.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by TruthSocial: 10:14am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.
This isn't even a problem since the erect size is okay.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?

Get a short tight and wear shorts on it. Shikena
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Onuh211(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2022
That's what carnal mindedness dey cause..... My prick is tiny when flaccid.....but guy, I'm super okay with it...na you give yah seff prick? If you ain't okay with yours cut it off..thanks

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 10:17am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.

wear penis pad boxers
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by bunmi0130: 10:18am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

That's not a problem bro. An average penis go flaccid in water.

Enjoy the act of swimming. Infact, if you can swim well, you will be amaze the kind of positive vibes you will get even babes wey go won enroll for swimming classes..
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by bennytrips27(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you were created without any mistakes!
You should learn to accept and love yourself the way you are. What truly matters is what you think of yourself and not what others have to say about you!

I am a slim fulani girl and I have been attacked for being too slim but guess what? Coming from two slim parents and having a functioning brain, I have learned to love and adore myself - that includes my body, regardless of what others have to say.

If it makes it any better, why don't you wear two swimming pants instead of one?

Swimming is so much fun!
I used two weeks (daily) to learn how to swim.

It exercises your whole body and leaves you exhausted enough to have a great night's sleep.

Have fun and learn to accept yourself the way you are!

Sweet fulani girl,I'm yoruba,damn!!you're so hot.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by frozen70(f): 10:19am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

If you really love swimming, go for it but pad yourself very well that they won't even know if you have a dick or not
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by BadNews: 10:20am On May 20, 2022
Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Iseddy: 10:21am On May 20, 2022
op if you really want to swim, buy small cucumber fix there cool cool
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
Ha baa grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by KIDfurniture(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2022
This is serious

LINSAR:

My problem:

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Zulu2022: 10:22am On May 20, 2022
frozen70:

If you really love swimming, go for it but pad yourself very well that they won't even know if you have a dick or not
for how long hahahahah
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by xynerise: 10:23am On May 20, 2022
grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Maverick777: 10:23am On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you were created without any mistakes!
You should learn to accept and love yourself the way you are. What truly matters is what you think of yourself and not what others have to say about you!

I am a slim fulani girl and I have been attacked for being too slim but guess what? Coming from two slim parents and having a functioning brain, I have learned to love and adore myself - that includes my body, regardless of what others have to say.

If it makes it any better, why don't you wear two swimming pants instead of one?

Swimming is so much fun!
I used two weeks (daily) to learn how to swim.

It exercises your whole body and leaves you exhausted enough to have a great night's sleep.

Have fun and learn to accept yourself the way you are!
you're wise!
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Judd007: 10:25am On May 20, 2022
Any time you want to swim come and borrow my gbola.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Maverick777: 10:27am On May 20, 2022
DominionGreat:

This is pure wisdom coming from you.. I'll love the opportunity to be friends with you if you really don't mind..I think I like your personality already.
ode!
weyrey don go look picture, wan dey disguise.
that's why you (perverted men) are so gullible
that's most likely not her okay! fit be your fellow guyman sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by sylve11: 10:29am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

grin cool
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by sparko1(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

First question, do you swim alone, so how come its flacid, I for one know many fat ass ladies love to show theirselves on the beach, swimming pool, how can you be flacid when there are so many ladies, even a completely clothed one self, if I see when I am driving I have to control myself, and slow down to download the picture, that is what I think you should look into first.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Lordswat(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
tell me more
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Highter1(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Was swimming designed to show off your dick....
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by sofiscatedmoron: 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Josphine4good:
Please be proud of yourself at least you are alive and in good health, some men with big pen.Is are laying dead in the mortuary. My dear this life no balance.
So what is the purpose of life? What do u gain from being alive
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Munzy14(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
Lmao grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Oizee(f): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
u made me laugh at my down moment
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Wear boxers when you go swimming nah
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by israelp(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Some people here don't even understand the topic.... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Friendzone In Picture...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.