Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood (65770 Views)

I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Bishop(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.
This isn't even a problem since the erect size is okay.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.
This will make my small water-shrunk D to be really visible.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?

Add Lime/Lemon to your pants or a golf ball ,that will enlarge your penis area.Thank me later
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 11:36am On May 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Op Dem say mk u dey wear agbada swim next time or you buy fake d**k pad wear for waist

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Ifyboy0999: 11:38am On May 20, 2022
Finally eh, people get different things wey dey worry them for this life
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by PerfectStranger(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2022

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by dettolgel: 11:44am On May 20, 2022
There are swimming shorts that is what I use. With swimming trunk I sure can't hide my prick in it more especially since I usually swim at the beach and you can't trust your 3rd leg amongst those young whity on bikini.

See picture of swimming short look for one with a net underwear inside and buy.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Kobicove(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
To avoid the disgrace wear agbada when swimming na

Wicked sombori grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by ThePlugg(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2022
the agbada guy is in the wrong business....do comedy...by now u for don blow grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Testimony1988(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
hahahahah.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Maxxim: 11:48am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

Guess you didn't read the part where I said even the erect size is just average. Nothing amusing there.
Ehya, sorry.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by sparko1(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

Why will I be erect just by looking at ladies??

Maybe not fully but you must feel something, maybe I need to see a doctor angry angry
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Titaniumental: 11:52am On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
shut up.... Just shut the fvvvck up!! Don't give the poor boy hope , when all you crave for is big gbola... Tell him the truth small gbola have no place on the food chain..
BIG D means absolutely nothing if you ain't skillful in bed,it is as useless as a toddler D.

As for the Small D,it all depends on how good you can make use of it,if you're very good with it,your Woman will still enjoy you.

It's not about the size it all comes down to the person behind the size
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by bigman001(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
shut up.... Just shut the fvvvck up!! Don't give the poor boy hope , when all you crave for is big gbola... Tell him the truth small gbola have no place on the food chain..

hahahahahahaha , na people like una dey make me they visit NL everyday , thou abit harsh, but na just d fact you talk grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 11:53am On May 20, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Yimmu... Even your erect size no go pass the length of my middle finger grin
See ehn Broski, me no kuku sigh, I dey proud of weytin Allah gimme..I fii just dey Waka naked if e possible, make people heads dey turn like " kileleyii"? grin grin

The picture on your profile says it All. Hhhhmmm. But na your real shape for Dey there na

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by shaneroberts26: 11:54am On May 20, 2022
Eyaa... The last time I wore a tight boxers to the swimming pool,the ladies kept looking and smiling.Bad girls. A guy was so jealous that he had to tell me to please dress up.8.5 no be your mate.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by litaninja(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Everybody's D shrinks in pools, so
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by bigman001(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2022
dettolgel:
There are swimming shorts that is what I use. With swimming trunk I sure can't hide my prick in it more especially since I usually swim at the beach and you can't trust your 3rd leg amongst those young whity on bikini.

See picture of swimming short look for one with a net underwear inside and buy.

One of the most sensible advice, na bunch of wereys full NL .
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Germi9: 11:59am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?
I have a very long dick wen erected but on a sleeping mode my dick sleeps to the core..this is nature and its not bad atall
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by OlumSOJ: 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
Op Don't mind them. People here are really funny. What is really bothering my brother is what you have turned to jokes. Be yourself jare, don't mind them.uote author=Mumusaphire post=113001553]and suit under d agbada sir[/quote]
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Burgerlomo: 12:02pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by AprokoGirl: 12:02pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by agabaI23(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

Bros, I am a swimmer too. Mine is more thab average when it gets angry so I don't want it to get angry. On the flip side, it gets really small inside water. But why do I care? I know my content. So go and swim abeg.

You can also get some swimming trunk that is notmally not tight.

Be careful, one day, you will be embarrassed with the loose type. The tight type can help restrain am when angry but the loose type will just give way.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by pointblank247(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2022
rita25:
SO WHICK ERECTION DEM DEY USE DO SEX IN THE POOL....PLS WE DONT KNOW NATHING.
you don't know nothing about preek , did any body tell you that you cant get erection inside pool ? Its all about what is on your mind and your type of dick.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Maverick777: 12:07pm On May 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
yes we good

U said win or draw abi
positive.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by cayorday89(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

My problem:

The fact is even if it is big enough people will still say only you carry 10 people own,where person dey find just just one inch more only you gather that size... Be yourself and forget wetin dem go talk.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by ledaman: 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Just go and enjoy your swimming don't feel inferior. You may get another hot babe with ur king size ok. grin
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Josphine4good(f): 12:12pm On May 20, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

I ask a question u didn't answer,and attacking me
Sorry i did not attack you, i only answer your question.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 20, 2022
My own swimming pool problem is that my almost 8 inches cucumber is too sensitive and gets easily erected at the sight of them bikini babes. Once I'm coming out the pool na my towel I dey grab once, yet some babes still dey take note, some dey show interest but I send nobody. I gym, swim and I'm out
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Davbaron(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2022
Just reading comments
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by samkruzzi: 12:35pm On May 20, 2022
What does swimming has to do with your manhood, Is manhood your own fins? Abi what exactly are you trying to say.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by nedekid: 12:40pm On May 20, 2022
Check on aliexpress, you will see fake blokos pad to buy.
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by MUAnaZephyr: 12:40pm On May 20, 2022
Meet agbo (herbal) woman for some concussion before you enter pool

LINSAR:

My problem:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) / Men Don't Like Tall Women / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.